Knights Of New Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyrie (Mila Young) - Arkham (Skies)
@Gateman @Others?

Up in the night sky... Silhouetted in the moonlight, flew a mysterious winged girl, bearing a strange set of blue tinted armor... And a mysterious rapier looking weapon, hanging within a scabbard around her waist. A meta-human that was known to the public as "Valkyrie", the winged warrior... Though her appearance in the public was always brief, she was the tap and scrap type of hero; take care of the wrongdoers, deliver them to authorities, clear out... Rinse and repeat. However, there were nights like this one, where she liked to fly on her own, patrolling the city with little to no worries... Free to fly as she wished, to unwind after a particularly stressfull day, but at the same time, keep a lookout for any trouble afoot.​
Tonight, Valkyrie was tenser than usual; a distinct chill filled the air... The Arkham Razors had begun to fall back to their older... More sinister habbits; it was rumored that they had a new leader, a much more ruthless one than before. With her enhanced vision, she was able to scour the streets rather closely, intending to find any crimes in progress, or in general... Anything unusual about the city below her. Though there had been no sign of the dreaded Razors yet, Valkyrie was also keeping a keen ear out for any particular conversations, especially if they were associated with the infamous gang. She always felt a rather amazing rush each time she busted a particularly notorious gang, and put them behind bars, but little did she know... That the Razors weren't being lead by any ordinary human... Let alone, a human to begin with...​

Slice looked up from his instrument in slight surprise. 'Well, that was fast. I expected to have a few more minutes at least." He said as he turned around and faced his two opponents. "Haven't run into you two before, to be fair though, if you've killed as many meta-humans and traveled to as many alternate dimensions as I have the faces kind of tend to blur together." He smiled from beneath his mask and couldn't help but think he had encountered at least one of them once. He pulled one of the heavily modified Valkorian blaster pistols from his belt and pulled his sword from his back with the other. "Tell you what, you find a way out of here and I'll make it quick."

"I'm sure you haven't...." The taller individual spoke as he began to draw his blade slowly, the full length of the weapon fully visible to his enemy and ally. "I promise you....this will be your last stop." He spoke, solidifying his stance, making it very clear he wasn't going anywhere. The short male had also armed himself with his own blade, taking stance in front of the taller on, crouching. It would look as if the two were well adapted to fighting as one solidied unit. "Tell you what, no." The slightly shorter male spoe out in defiance, letting him know he wasn't going to do anything without going through them both. "Hescrel...." Spoke the other man in an audible tone, making it clear he was knowledgable, that pistol of his wasn't any ordinary weapon and he knew that. "...Shen." He spoke next.

Slice looked at the taller of the two with an expression that could only be bewildered surprise. "How the fu-?!" He didn't get a chance to finish the question before both the Valkorian blaster he held in his hand blew up along with the one on his belt. Slice hit the ground with a thud and looked at his mangled hand as it slowly began to heal. He narrowed his eyes at the two opponents with a newfound respect and a sense of caution. "Good news you two. You are now at the top of my "people I intend brutually murder" list. He said with a snarl as he got to his feet and pulled his energy sword from his back with his good hand. "I don't know how you knew those words but I'm going to beat the information out of you." Slice smiled a somewhat savage smile as he crouched and took a closer look at his foes. Weird...I think I might have fought a different version of the short one...but that taller one...the fighting style is unfamiliar. Should be fun. He thought as he brought the blade down in front of him in a defensive posture and charged the shorter one of the two.

The two watched as the stranger's weapons were reduced to smoldering circuitry and metal, though as they were charged, the two quickly sprung into action. The shorter male, dashed forward, closing the gap he had with Slice, his blade pointed behind him, orienting the end toward his ally as he suddenly came forward with the weapon's pommel, his intent had been to strike it into his opponent's chest. The older male soon made his movments, blade poised and ready as he moved forth, decisively attack the dimensional maniac's wounded hand, wanting to take it off at the wrist.

Slice was able to dodge the weapon's pommel with a small amount of effort but saw that he had almost fallen into a deadly snare as he quickly pulled his damaged hand away from the taller of the two and brought the sharp end of his sword up and slammed it into the shorter one's hand. Much to his surprise, the blade didn't go all the way through his hand. It looked as if some sort of armor had absorbed most of the hit. Damaged his armor a little bit. "Nice armor." He commented as he ducked under the shorter one's sword and launched a series of quick slices at the taller one. "You guys dimension jumpers as well? Or did you find that whevever the hell this place is? I might have to invest in some of whatever that armor is made of."

"Defend yourself boy!" The taller male commanded his pupil as the hit conncected, thankful to see it did no damage apparently. The taller individual seamlessly evaded the being's attacks, treating them as if they were playful swats from a cat. Though with this new discovery, the hand of the other's apprentice gripped the energy blade tightly, causing it to crackle and spark. The pupil now was between his enemy and his master, who would use the opportunity to take his direct attack, slashing at the being's leg this time, to removing it at just above his patella.

Slice stared at the smaller one grabbed his energy blade as the taller one managed to avoid his every attack and for some reason didn't electrocute himself. "What the hell are you two?" He growled. "I know I killed a few different versions of you." He said to the smaller one quietly as sparks continued to erupt from the sword. "You don't look familiar but the fighting style is...But your friend there...Very different fighting style. Something I've never seen before. Slice stared at them as his eyes widened from beneath his helmet as he felt the sword connect with his leg. He was able to pull his leg away before it cut all the way through but it still hurt like hell. "That's it!" Slice snarled. "Haven't had a challenge like you two since I killed the Defenders a few universes back but I went all out on them. You get to see what that's like!" Slice slammed his armored hand gauntlet against the smaller one's head which caused him to stagger for a moment and caused him to release his grip. Slice grinned from beneath his helmet as he turned to stare at the taller one. "You first. Then the little guy." He said in a low angry voice. The taller of the two simply stared at him from beneath his own mask as Slice shot past the shorter one and unleashed a flurry of strikes at the tall figure only to have him duck and dodge each of them with ease.

"Oh come on! You could humor me and let one hit!" Slice shouted as the taller figure easily continued avoiding everything Slice could throw at him as his opponent brought the sword down in an offensive stance. "If I had my blasters I'd have ended both of you by now! Now hold sti-." Slice heard a thud as he looked down as his energy blade and his hand hit the ground with a thud followed by a large amount of blood. Slice stared at his foe in shock. He had barely seen his enemy move. "What the hell are you?" He whispered as his opponent's blade flashed again and his entire left arm hit the ground with a thud. Slice dropped to his knees next to his severed body parts and stared up at his foe as the shorter one stood next to the taller one.

"You...You can try to kill me...but you won't be able to." Slice muttered as he started to go into shock from blood loss.

"No. Killing you isn't the goal. I only seek to open your eyes..." Slice stared up at him in disbelief as he passed out, the blood loss finally taking it's toll.

From behind the view of darkness, two figures watched the battle without speaking. The two looked at each other. "They are dangerous opponents. Should we take the chance to eliminate them?"

"No." The larger of the two said."For all we know, they could one day prove useful against the Titans. For now, they live." The two turned away from the battle and vanished into the mist. "The four horseman are our first priority. If in the end they choose to stand against us, they will die."

Gotham City

Ironsight stared at Dragonbane, his raw ability to hide the level of pain he was in was a testament to his phenominal training, though it could have been easily noticed ashe had been bleeding badly prior. The wound had slowed to a trickle, the archer had no healing factor like some heroes but his cells were working hard to clot the open area. He knew that if Dragonbane capitalized on his injury, he would be the first one to either die or be beaten down. Ironsight looked back at the Titans for a brief moment, he could barely recognize this as the team Fracture had once led so long ago. But he knew that if Dragonbane were to attack, they would be able to stop him. He seemed to have indeed gotten stronger through the years but in the face of so many heroes, victory was a goal that had been all but attainable. "You wanna go, murderer? Then let's go!" Ironsight spoke as he soon let his emotions take control of the situation, quickly readying a broadhead arrow and driving downward at Daniel's neck from an angle, aiming for his carotid artery from the side of his neck. In midst of this he turned back to look at Mina, focused on her eyes for a moment. "He's the one who killed him!" He shouted in her direction, trying to make her understand that this 'hero' was the man that ripped her truest love from her arms.

@Minami
@Chev
@Drakel

Mina hadn't acknowledged Daniel's appearance up until this point, finding no reason to speak to the man that had betrayed them so long ago. It was a period Mina didn't wish to look back to, with Mason dying and her loss of control so long ago. When Daniel spoke of them finding new allies she flinched faintly and leaned down to pet Pain lovingly, brushing through the ghostly wolf's new fur.

Unfortunately for her and perhaps for Daniel as well, Ironsight spoke of something she could not and would not ignore, accusing Daniel of killing Mason himself.
The demoness straightened out and a deadly red gaze focused on Daniel, her lips thinning and hands clenched to fists. 'Is this true.. Daniel? Don't even think of lying to me...' she spoke coldly.

Daniel looked up at Viran as he spoke, keeping his eye on Ironsight knowing that the situation between them were growing more and more intense between them. Any moment the man could attack and with how things were in the past, the unease of things made Daniel a bit jumpy in and of itself. When he heard Viran demand Daniel to explain himself the masked man nodded and opened his mouth to speak but was then cut off by Ironsight's suddenly lunged, arrow in hand with what Dragonbane could tell was with the intent to kill. With a smile, Daniel was glad that he took the time to increase his reflex speed with his chi and as soon as Ironsight lunged Dragonbane grabbed Ironsight's wrist, blocking the attack before kicking the man away, creating a fair distance between them.

After the initial attack, Daniel was prepared for anything now. "Just like you to attack and try to kill an unarmed man who done nothing~" Before Dragonbane was able to finish his thought he was caught off guard by the most absurd of accusations as Ironsight yelled to Mina that Daniel killed Mason. After thinking a bit more he realized suddenly how this very accusation was also easily believable due to his past actions and because he was the only one there to see Mason's murder from Jilocasin. The dragon stabbed Mason with a large crystal and as such killed the great hero, fracture. Frowning Daniel's concentration shattered for only a second as he looked at the white devil herself before keeping his eyes back on Ironsight. "That is a lie Ironsight and you know it! I was there and saw Jilocasin kill Mason with my own eyes and told all of you that Mason died and how he died from Jilocasin as soon as I saw it." yelled Daniel, praying that his words didn't fall on deaf ears due to the lack of trust the titans had with him.

Not moments after he heard Mina ask if what Ironsight was saying was true or not. Keeping a part of his attention kept on Mina Daniel didn't answer as he thought about what he could say about the accusation, but after taking a deep breath Daniel eventually replied to her sternly. "No, it's not."

Reactions: Minarawr and Chev
"He's the one who killed him!"
'Is this true.. Daniel? Don't even think of lying to me...'

Viran looked over at Ironsight and then at Mina with a concerned expression. He knew that Mina had loved Mason and that if she was convinced that if Daniel had killed him, there would be no stopping her from going after him and if she did, even he would have a hard time stopping her from trying to kill him. "Don't do it." He said softly to Mina so only she could hear. "Please, don't let his blood stain your hands." He turned to look at Ironsight and his eyes widened as he went after Daniel with an arrow that looked as if it would go directly through his neck. He was about to intervene when Daniel seemed to easily dodge the attack and even managed to create a good sized gap between Ironsight and himself. The accusation though...for some reason it didn't seem right. Daniel could have done it of course, but there was an equal chance that Jilocasin could have done it as well. In fact, Viran had suspected Jilocasin for a while but he had never had any proof. He couldn't help but notice that Daniel hadn't struck to kill. All he had done was drive Ironsight back.

"No, it's not."

Viran stepped forward between the Titans before looking sadly at Mina. He knew that this was most likely proving very difficult for her and what he would say next would most likely cause her to become more upset. He motioned for Voltage to step between Daniel and Ironsight to prevent further problems. He turned to look at Daniel with a distrustful gaze. "You betrayed us, Daniel. That is something that won't be forgotten. But I have doubts about the accusation leveled against you." Viran turned to look at Mina and then at Voltage. "I'm trusting you two to prevent any further fighting. "

He stepped directly in front of Daniel and took a deep breath. "Tell me exactly what you saw. Every detail, and tell the truth. Show us proof that you're innocent. If you are caught in a lie I will take you down."

@Stryder
@Minami
@Drakel

Reactions: Minarawr
Ironsight's boots would skid along the asphalt as he was kicked back, a pained groan escaped him as he attempted to brace himself on his bad leg. His eyes focusing on the dragonslayer as he drew he bow within the blink of an eye in retaliation, knocking the arrow he had and drawing it back, his right hand ready to release the lethal tipped broad-head arrow. The archer stared through Voltage to see Daniel with a glare, his eyes invisibly shifting to the female for a split second. "Move....or I'll move you.." He spoke, anger was weaved into his tone as he spoke before listening to Viran, immediately being angered by the green behemoth's words, this wasn't his right. Daniel was not his or even Mina's. "That isn't your call, Viran.....nor is it yours, Mina..." He spoke almost in a hateful manner, what they truly would never know is Ironsight's history with Fracture, his eyes had once more focused on....Daniel. "Kill the traitor..kill the traitor...kill." Words echoed with the mind of Ironsight as he shook his head some, it was clear who his enemy was, to strike him down would be to tie a loose end. They would never know that though, he didn't care what he wanted or what she wanted, it was all about what he wanted. "Last chance Voltage.....move." Ironsight's tone was dripping with venom.

@Chev
@Drakel
@Minami

"Please, don't let his blood stain your hands."

Mina eyed Viran, her glare present at first, but fading a second later. 'Don't worry Viran, you should know by now that I can be a hothead, but I'm no fool..' she spoke. There was a sense of disappointment in her voice, although she his it well. It would have been such a convenient situation; to find the traitor and blame him for Mason's death as well. Unfortunately it wouldn't work like that.

'He spoke the truth, Ironsight. Your mind is clouded with anger and.. I won't let you harm him, even if he is a traitor.' she stated.

Reactions: Chev
Daniel smirked as he knew that his little stunt surprised the archer more than anything, though he also knew that in his situation he wasn't too much in the mood for fighting all of the Titans. Daniel wasn't surprised with how quickly Ironsight drew his bow and he could see the very specific arrow that he was using. Before the masked, injured looking man could retaliate though he saw a human of sort standing between the two heroes, Voltage. With a nod Daniel looked up to see Viran ahead of all the Titans, His smirk grew as he heard that Viran held doubts for the claim that Ironsight made, though when asked to prove his innocence Daniel did make note of a specific detail, a threat of sorts added into the end if Daniel lied. Still fully confident in his abilities to fight and defeat all of the Titans Daniel held his smirk. "I'd like to see you try Viran." Began the overly arrogant man before he continued.

"Though I didn't kill mason. I was there as Jilo~" Before Dragonbane could even finish his statement Ironsight cut him off to tell Mina and Viran that it wasn't their decision to determine whether he is being honest about Mason's death or not, in which Mina corrected Ironsight with her own statement on how he speaks the truth about not killing Mason. He could tell that Ironsight was getting more and more angry about the fact of the matter. "How about you stand aside instead Ironsight, it seems no one believe your little bluff." Antagonized Dragonbane before he looked over to Overdrive, giving her a wink before looking back up to Viran.

"Now, I how about you all listen to what Overdrive here has to say, it's urgent from what I'm gathering, and all of your lives are at risk." Began Daniel as he waved over for Overdrive to come into the 'spotlight' in front of the intimidating image of all the Titans just to tell her story. "Don't worry Overdrive, if anything happens I have your back. I promise no arrows to the back will happen from Ironsight over there."

"That isn't your call, Viran.....nor is it yours, Mina..."

"Last chance Voltage.....move."

"I'm sorry but no." Voltage said quietly. "I want to hear what he has to say, and I think the rest of us do to." Voltage's hands began to crackle with electricity as she began to draw on her power just in case Ironsight made another move to go after Daniel.

'He spoke the truth, Ironsight. Your mind is clouded with anger and.. I won't let you harm him, even if he is a traitor.'

Viran was relieved to hear that Mina wasn't going to go after Daniel, he knew how much Mason's death had affected her and how angry and sad she could become when Mason was mentioned. He let a small smile grow on his face for a moment before it vanished as Daniel ridiculed his statement. Stay calm...I need to lower the tension here somehow...if a fight breaks out here it won't end well for anyone.

"Now, I how about you all listen to what Overdrive here has to say, it's urgent from what I'm gathering, and all of your lives are at risk." Began Daniel as he waved over for Overdrive to come into the 'spotlight' in front of the intimidating image of all the Titans just to tell her story. "Don't worry Overdrive, if anything happens I have your back. I promise no arrows to the back will happen from Ironsight over there."

Overdrive took a deep breath and walked in front of this world's version of the Titans. Viran couldn't help but notice the cuts and bruises across her face and his eyes softened for a moment as he looked at Mina and then back at Overdrive. Looks like this one has had a rough go of it. He thought to himself as the girl began to speak in a shaken tone that suggested she was still slightly in shock from what she had seen. "Thank you," She said quietly to Daniel.

"In case you didn't hear, my name is Overdrive...and...It's going to be hard for you to believe me but I'm from a different reality. In my world I was a member of the Titans until my world was destroyed by an Assassin who goes by the name "Slice". She looked at the people who looked almost exactly like her friends as she fought back tears. "I've been running from reality to reality trying to warn everyone about him but I usually don't have enough time to warn people before he shows up and slaughters everybody." The tears started to flow as she recalled how her friends had sacrificed themselves so she could escape to warn others. "I know it sounds crazy but it's true! He always goes after Magic users first and then he picks off the rest of the meta-humans as he finds them, it's like it's a game to him. I've seen him kill my friends over and over." She grabbed a small silver device from her belt and held it out to Viran and the others. "This is a reality-jumper, my world's version of Cadmus was working on it. It's the only way I was able to escape before he finished off my team."

She looked at the Titans and slowly walked towards them before stopping a few inches from Mina. "He killed you first." She said quietly. "I don't know why, but he always goes after powerful magic users like you first. He left what was left of you on the front door of our Headquarters. And then he shot Voltage and Steel with some kind of energy blaster that disintegrated them before they knew what hit them when we finally found him and tried to take him down." She turned to look at Viran and struggled to keep her voice calm. "You lost your right arm fighting him before you ordered the remaining Titans to retreat. We went to Cadmus to try and find something that could stop him...but he found us right after we found the reality-jumper. He killed off nearly all of the other major heroes and Villains of my world. You went after him at Cadmus and ordered to me run. I saw him stab you through the head with an energy blade and then decapitate you just as I activated the device."

She took a deep breath and looked around at everyone. "I hope I can make a difference this time, I don't want to see you die. Not again." She said quietly.

@Stryder
@Minami
@Drakel

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
Ironsight glared at Voltage as her hands pulsed with electricity and reluctantly lowered his bow. "Just this once." He said quietly enough for only Voltage to hear as he glared at Daniel. If looks could kill, Daniel would have died on the spot. He was going to make sure that he died, hopefully sooner rather then later.

"Now, I how about you all listen to what Overdrive here has to say, it's urgent from what I'm gathering, and all of your lives are at risk."

Ironsight was beyond angry, he couldn't even believe his own actions as he agreed to the mixed demands they gave to stand down. As he listened to Overdrive speak, the name Slice, lingered in his head. The one the others had called, the key, to what he didn't yet know but he had a part to play in the grand scheme of things and it was pivotal. "Everyone? I........what about....what about Fracture? What happened to him in your world?" He asked

Overdrive shook her head sadly. "He died...a few years before I joined the team. I asked about him a few times but the people who were part of the team at the time never wanted to talk about it. I always got the feeling that it was a source of deep sorrow and pain for them so I never brought it up again."

Ironsight lowered his head upon hearing that as he collapsed his bow, not even in the next world could he prevent his comrade's death, how shameful. "I understand....now, this...Slice being, you're certain he came here alone?" He asked to be sure, more than one of these, hero killers was enough.

Voidwolf stared in surprised, his eyes wide as she spoke, he hadn't been aware of another being crossing over into their world, he had only sense the one, Overdrive. "So then, the only way is to destroy him yes?" The nigh silent hero asked in question, hiding his own worry as he spoke.

The wall crawler's eyes shifted between the sudden insanity ensuing before him, this was a lot to take in. What was he to do though, he felt like a mere peasant among true gods, nevertheless, they didn't pull them into their team for no reason. "Maybe if we all find a proper place to plan we can work this out? What do you all think?" He asked the heroes amongst him.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bright purple eyes stared out from the seemingly endless darkness. All these meaningless creatures were scurrying around. The form watched the 'heroes' gather and discuss such useless things. The are around her seemed charged with magic. This was nothing but wasting her time; she was suppose to be meeting up with a contact not watch losers conduct their stupid meeting. The argument seemed to have escalated rather quickly. "This is truly pathetic and a new low for the Titans." Her words echo'd from her spot in the shadows. D'arcy stepped forward into the light. "The problem you all share is you care too much for others." The young woman eyed everyone individually before sighing shaking her head. This is why she didn't like groups like this. They constantly placed blame on one another and seemed to have no trust.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The other problem is you lot have is a certain lack of trust and benefit of the doubt. Although who am I to judge you poor lost souls." The brunette woman crossed her arms over her chest. She brought her clawed hand up and tapped her cheek absently. "Kill him or don't make the decision with a clear head with all the facts not being fueled on soully hate." With that she shut up and waited for the group to continue their useless and nonsensical bickering. "Besides who knows for sure if Mason is dead. In fact I have a few sources and leads that say that he is in fact alive." She let a smirk tug at her lips and her purple eyes were alight interest at what her revelation just ignited.[/BCOLOR]

Daniel looked back up at Viran, still very cautious of the many heroes around him, especially Ironsight despite how the tensions lowered. Noticing his statement irked the green alien Daniel smiled a cocky smile, one that was able to be seen just through the one eye looking at Viran. When Overdrive thanked him the masked man nodded, "Don't mention it." Said Daniel as he stood by letting the girl tell her story with his watchful eye, noticing that almost all of the titans are now off their guard from her story in the matter.

After waiting for a bit and letting the Titans mingle, he looked over to the new wall crawling, spider looking hero before nodding at him. "Indeed, he's right in that we need to find a place of operations for this, and other, threat" Replied the masked wounded looking hero, mumbling something in between the statement while also using his 'good' hand to point at the figure who made the suggestion.

"This is truly pathetic and a new low for the Titans" Said a strange voice that seemingly came from nowhere before he saw a woman with a magically charged aura of sorts around her walk out of the very shadows she hid in. It was then she spoke and after a silent pause, she spoke further and Daniel listened to every word while taking mental note of several things, almost checking off specific details in a mental list of sorts. 'Walks out of shadows? check. claws? Check. Dark Auras? check. Hates people? Check. ect...' and so the list went on before Daniel noticed that she gave way for them to speak, in which he was happy to take advantage of. "Well, I'm not a part of the titans, I almost killed one of them, ANNNND, I only really care for the betterment of humanity and the death of all monsters. So yeah I'm a big deal around here and likely. Enough about us though, let's talk about you miss. ~ Boogywoman? Is that even a thing? I mean there is a boogyman sooo... " As Daniel was making fun of the woman he was about to continue before he was cut off.

"Besides who knows for sure if Mason is dead. In fact I have a few sources and leads that say that he is in fact alive."

In that very moment Daniel's joking and cockiness died off and a more serious tone filled him as he noticed that she now had HIS arrogant smirk while her eyes glowed purple. "I watched him die, so I think your joke is a little off in the facts department." Replied the wounded looking human as his glare was more focused onto her and he prepared his inner energy to focused primarily on speed while he silently opened a secret portal in case something happened, forming it on the ground behind the woman. The portal was only a few inches long and was only wide enough for a blade of sorts to come through, and out of it was a head of a sword, poisoned on demand. "Now, how about you stop playing magic tricks before someone gets hurt."

The situation seemed to have simmered down a bit, albeit short lived when somebody new arrived to the scene. Minami had been listening to Overdrive's story, of the being Slice that massacred them in other dimensions and appeared to be coming to this one, when a heavy sensation of magic filled the air and her attention was drawn to the shadows where a woman appeared.

She spoke of several things, about how they lacked trust and cared too much for others, most of which Mina didn't even pay attention to, yet when she spoke of Mason and him possibly being alive her amber eyes lit up and she moved towards the woman, her tail flicking faintly.
'What sources tell you that he is still alive? Tell me..' she spoke, her icy calmness masking the burning rage she would feel bubble up whenever somebody spoke of Mason and the glimmer of hope that it could indeed be true.

"I understand....now, this...Slice being, you're certain he came here alone?" He asked to be sure, more than one of these, hero killers was enough.

Overdrive shook her head. "I don't know. For all I know he could have run into a different version of him and teamed up as far as I know, but that's not important at the moment. All that matters is finding a way to stop him before he kills everyone here as well."

Voidwolf stared in surprised, his eyes wide as she spoke, he hadn't been aware of another being crossing over into their world, he had only sense the one, Overdrive. "So then, the only way is to destroy him yes?" The nigh silent hero asked in question, hiding his own worry as he spoke.

"The problem is that I don't know how to destroy him." Overdrive said quietly. "He just keeps going. He's had buildings dropped on him, limbs have been cut off and on one occasion he was crushed under a tank. He always seems to recover and come after us. The only thing he might have a weakness to is magic and that's a very big if." She turned to look at Mina and Voidewolf. "I'd watch out if I were you two, Like I said, he always goes after powerful magic users first."

"Maybe if we all find a proper place to plan we can work this out? What do you all think?"

Viran nodded and turned to look at recluse. "I agree. We need a plan." He said simply.

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is truly pathetic and a new low for the Titans." Her words echo'd from her spot in the shadows. D'arcy stepped forward into the light. "The problem you all share is you care too much for others."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Viran turned around in shock. He hadn't heard anyone approaching and sneaking up on him was a difficult thing. He narrowed his eyes at the stranger "First of all...There is nothing wrong with caring for others. It is a strength. But you seem to have us at a disadvantage. What might your name be? And what is your business here?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] "Kill him or don't make the decision with a clear head with all the facts not being fueled on soully hate." With that she shut up and waited for the group to continue their useless and nonsensical bickering. "Besides who knows for sure if Mason is dead. In fact I have a few sources and leads that say that he is in fact alive."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Voltage and Steel looked at each other with wide eyes and Viran was able to catch himself before his jaw dropped. He stepped towards her in a non-threatening manner to show that he had no interest in forcing the information from her. "What leads do you have that say he lives?" A sudden thought came to mind. "If he is alive...why hasn't he contacted us? We were his best friends and we worked together for a long time."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Viran couldn't help but notice that Daniel was getting ready to go after the stranger. "Wait." He said as he turned to look at him. "Is it possible that Fracture didn't die? That someone could have brought him back? I don't doubt what you said you saw...but we don't know what happened after you left?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]'What sources tell you that he is still alive? Tell me..'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite the joy and hope that Viran felt at the thought of Mason possibly still being alive, a tiny part of him felt slightly hurt and...jealous with how Mina was reacting. Viran shook his head slightly and crushed that part of him down. This wasn't the time. If Mason was alive, then they would find him and bring him home.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Minami[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Stryder[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Drakel[/BCOLOR]
@Princess Poisoned Rose

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]D'arcy laughed rather hard doubling over clutching her stomach while a bit of her power crackled startling out of her laughter. "I am an Azarathian, not fond of showing our faces. The name is Hex by the way." She looked up at the one who currently had a knife so to speak at her back. "You tell me to cut the magic tricks yet I am not threatening you at all. All I have is information and you have a knife at my back." She smile stepping forward with her chin raised."You may have watched him die, or think you did but he is very much alive." She lifted her hand up and a picture materialized there. She handed it off to the girl that was suddenly in her face. "That was taken not even a week ago from a source, let's call them Cal." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She lifted up and crossed her legs levitating in the air. "I have not threatened you, but all I seem to be receiving is threats. I offer up some damn bloody useful information. Then suddenly I have claws in my face, and a knife at my back. Now I pretty much have someone demanded me to tell them in my brain, Not cool Titans, Not cool." She took off her glove and let it fall into her lap. The thought 'Who is to say that Mason was a good guy?' She quirked up her eyebrow and bided her time with light humming.[/BCOLOR]

Daniel was surprised after hearing Viran's question, though at the green alien's word the blade's tip that he was summoning slowly retreated into the portal. "Yeah, I would sooo be wrong about him being dead after watching Jilocasin stab a crystal the size of your torso through his chest. Tis' but a scratch, he'd totally be alive from it. Maybe put a band-aid on it too and it'll disappear." Retorted Daniel sarcastically. The wounded looking human was slightly annoyed by the question, knowing he already explained what he saw before. With a sigh Daniel did think on it more before taking the question more seriously. "I know what I saw, and there was no coming back from that... Though I will look at the hospital records along with some other things to see if no one brought him back from the dead. I just think it's unlikely since Sinna was the only one with the ability to do such things from my knowledge... Maybe Mina too." With that Daniel looked at Mina, slightly confused as to if she could do such things, after all she had magic too.

When the with called 'Hex' told the group her name and what she was Daniel's eye stared at her before he retorted to her comment. "Sorry, Witch hunts are quite popular this time of year." Joked the red and dark-red splotched scarf masked man before staying quiet with her comment about Mason still being alive. It wasn't till the girl started commenting about how hostile the Titans, or rather, knights were to her before Daniel made another remark. "Appearances like yours does kinda scream 'BAD GIRL INCOMING' in almost every way. Who knew judging books by their covers was a bad idea? Sorry, but you know, gotta stay cautious."

Status
Not open for further replies.