Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be your partner if you like... I was hoping to be a witch / sorceress

IC: CLOSED SIGNUPS - [OOC]: Blades and Magic

The terms are a bit different so instead of knight they're called warriors and magical girls are called sorceresses. It's still not completely finished but my cat just came home from emergency surgery and I have to keep an eye on her :c

EDIT: Anyone who posted here can join, but I'm only accepting 8 people. If you want to make a reservation please check my rules on that. Thank you ^.^

Last edited:
So with nine people currently interested and the clause 'anyone who posted here' being in past tense, that means that you don't want any more interested individuals, yes?

@ERode Unfortunately ;^; But not everyone who states their intearest gets a sheet up. Would you like me to ping you if a spot is available?

• Sweet
Reactions: Nemopedia
Hm, I might not have enough time to invest in this roleplay, so I'm dropping my interest. Good luck with it though!

I'm sorry hear that. Maybe next time ^.^

• Sweet
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Yo, have been silently stalking this for a bit but didn't say a thing as I haven't been home the past five weeks. However, I'll return the coming tuesday so if a spot opens up please tell me!

Okay dokey ^.^

• Sweet
IC: CLOSED SIGNUPS - [OOC]: Blades and Magic

The terms are a bit different so instead of knight they're called warriors and magical girls are called sorceresses. It's still not completely finished but my cat just came home from emergency surgery and I have to keep an eye on her :c

EDIT: Anyone who posted here can join, but I'm only accepting 8 people. If you want to make a reservation please check my rules on that. Thank you ^.^

@GreenSea, @Alphakoka, @Shayla, If you guys are still interested I need a sheet or a WIP (please see rules on WIPs) by next Thursday. Otherwise I'm opening your positions. I need Warriors more than anything (and I currently have quite a few females...)

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Status
Not open for further replies.