- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- I'm here whenever you need me, my dude.
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'm fine with both.
- Favorite Genres
- Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Not really a fan of nonfiction.
Hi there! Name's Ragamoofin and I've got a weird craving I wanna get into. I'm interested in playing the damsel to your hero, the one who needs saving and not the one who does the saving. Now, here's what I'm dying to see: seen-it-all, done-it-all, powerful and grizzled badasses getting stuck with younger, naive rookies-in-badassery under their charge. Bonus points if the rookie is deceptively strong but doesn't look it. It's a dynamic I love and never see enough of, so I'm going on a search!
I'm looking for utterly brutal, preferably superpowered/enhanced, death on two legs in my badass; bonus points if the badass is merciless in their protection of the rookie, keeping them safe even if they emerge soaked in other people's blood. I do ask that the badass have a genuine soft spot for the rookie, and despite all their tough love and sarcasm, would hack through legions to clear a path for them.
Wanna be the big hero? I'm game to be the night to your day; spotlight's yours! I'm a fairly competent GM, so I'm sure I can keep up with your badass's feats and keep things entertaining!
Got something more sinister in mind? Cool with me! All manners of eldritch posession, sealed ancient forces and vengeful gods is top notch for me! As long they act as a brutal guardian, it's good!
Have something else in mind? Wanna give an idea a whirl? Hit me up! PMs are welcomed.