Knight Hunters: Project Shine

So they wouldn't understand it if someone just all of a sudden broke out in Farsi or Arabic?

Excellent...

I remembered how much it pissed me off, but made me go "simply brilliant!" when Ryker did it a while ago.

An innovation, courtesy of the Independent State Army.

...*peeks in*

Do we need an anti-mad scientist nerd dude?

*fiddles with his plastic stethoscope*

Anything you got Jack! I would personally love a nerd to work the hacking angle but Vay does need henchmen- it's all up to you. If something doesn't work I'll let you know but I'd love to have you on board.

Don't worry Vay, you will get your henchmen if I have to sacrifice...someone...

Trying, keyword being trying, to come up with a post...

Would it be easier if I just go ahead and write up the Kritiker Agent making contact with everyone? Than anyone else who's having trouble would have something to springboard from.

That might help...

It'd also explain the clerical error that brings Joel in.

Well, I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Quick summary: Aoi, agent Russian, called J.D with Shine's location and time of meeting, Friday night, 11:00. Kuro, Agent Roulette, left a flier on a notice board outside Martini's apartment door (if he doesn't live in an apartment, Alarice feel free to adapt that and I'll edit my post.). She followed Molotov and handed him a flier on the street and in a fit of idiocy and hormones gave Wild Turkey her phone number on another flier.

Vay, if you're off somewhere doing horrible villainous things to folk feel free to post some of it.

And to Jack Shade, if you're still interested in playing go ahead- if you're a Kritiker agent there's a flier advertising the bar under your door. Or if you're one of Vay's henchmen feel free to conspire with Dr. Soulstein. Or, youknow, whatever.

EDIT: VAY! No rush, but coming up I need one of the good Dr's creations to wander around the SF harbor area killing off people walking alone. I don't know if it's following orders, or lost and confused, or what, but I figure it might have snuck over on the ship we're going to be raiding... Just, if you wanna get into things ahead of time, feel free to play your own henchmen...

Agent Pureshadow is Gliave's old mentor........ Showed him the ropes when he first joined.

Since the break up hes been trying to stop Dr. Soulstien on his own.

Heh heh.

If people don't want to bother with any more introductions (and if McArthy is still having trouble with an intro) you guys can just start showing up at the bar. The sign saying to come around back is still in the window- once you're all there Aya will show up with your mission.

Otherwise there's no rush, just post whatever you feel inspired to.

I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

Christ...

No RUSH. When I say NO RUSH that's exactly what it means. No pressure, no time frame. If it takes you a month that's okay! It was just a side thought, cause I didn't want people feeling their posts HAD to be this or that.

[FONT=&quot]Character Sheet<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o:p> </o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: Selene [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
Physical Description:
Selene is a 10 year old girl with grayish-blue eyes and hair. She wears her hair down and it is quite long and straight, reaching down past her behind. Her bangs are long and kept back with a black headband. She stands about 4'3" and has two mysterious scars, twin slashes on her wrists.

[/FONT]
Anime-girls-986.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
Job/Role:
Henchman, er, girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Weapon(s)/Special Item(s):

*A very cute backpack! A girl can't leave the lab without it! Her current backpack is none other than Pikachu!

*Snuggles - Fueled by the soul and mind of her dead cat, Snuggles possesses two forms. One is an ordinary "silver" ball Selene carries with her (or in her backpack).

The second form looks like this: [/FONT]
Ravage_ROTF.jpg
[FONT=&quot] It is armed with missiles, razor sharp claws and tail and teeth, various projectiles, a flame-thrower in its throat and laser vision. It moves at incredible speeds, whether in the water or on land.

Snuggles is fiercely protective and loyal to Selene and her father, although it has an innate fear of the lab and getting "fixed."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Psychological Evaluation: Selene is hopelessly devoted to her father and his work. As such she is fiercely loyal and various attempts have been made by people to bribe, threaten, or otherwise coerce her into giving him up or backstabbing him. Everyone who has met with a swift and tragic end. Selene believes the world is her father's laboratory and its people his lab rats. She is slow to anger, does not hesitate to kill--unless ordered otherwise by her father--and is very protective of her father and Snuggles.

It should be noted that Selene can easily change her behavior to adapt to the job at hand and is not afraid to use whatever is necessary to achieve the desired objective. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
General History:
Selene was born to Dr Soulstien and one of the members of the evil organization he was with. She was trained to be a spy early on but when it came down to choosing between her parents, she chose her father and escaped with him. She's been with him ever since and she enjoys every minute of it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

Awesome, Alarice. Henceforth you shall be known as Awesome Alarice!

McCarthy has ushered us into Chapter One, so to speak. If you have part of some other kind of post don't throw it out! Just end it with you showing up to the bar.

And sorry about Hijacking your character for a line, McCarthy, I will try very hard not to do this but it was a little thing and I needed to get the conversation started and Aya's really not a conversation starter.

pfft.

whats done for the good of the story cannot be considered wrong.

'specially when you're the GM.

Wait guyz how doez jonathan get gun to us lulz?

It's cool. I just hijacked your character for a line too!