MISCELLANEOUS Klutzy Ninja Kitty's RP List

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Aug 22, 2016.

1. I'll be compiling a list of my active and completed roleplays, along with anything else I cam currently writing, here!

My Jump-In roleplay list consists of RPs which I will mess around in and will frequently jump in or out of. I may not always be active in them, but I consider them to be roleplays on my list.

My On Hold Rps are roleplays that I participate in, which are currently not active--but I expect them to become active again in the future.

Ongoing Stories is a section used to list any side-stories, fanfiction, or multi-chapter stories that are currently being written.

Other is a section where I will display a list of all the PM roleplays, collabs, and other off-site rps I am currently doing.

Short Term Group RPs

SIDE STORY - Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine IC, by Hospes, as Joshua Kiryu and Mikaela Hyakuya

MAIN GAME - Genesis (IC), by Atomyk and Verite, as co-gm'd NPCs and Senna.

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Day of Sagittarius III (Info / Sign-Ups), by your's truly, as GM of various NPCs.

Longterm Group RPs

(Invite Only) The Reaper Squad by Krieg, Hospes, and Klutzy Ninja Kitty, as Joshua Kiryu, Saya Minatsuki, Mr. H, and various others.

Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak, by your's truly, as Sleepy (oc) and various NPCs

(Invite Only) Slowly Dead, by Atomyk, as Master Aqua

(Invite Only) Time Squad, by Atomyk and Verite, as Ilona

SIDE STORY - Disaster in the Dreamscape, by Crow, as Sandy

Longterm 1x1 RPs

(1x1) The Assassin and the Queen, between Klutzy Ninja Kitty & york, as Queen Elsa

(1x1) Through the ashes, between Klutzy Ninja Kitty & Jeremi, as Terra

(1x1) Life's Purpose, between The Tactician & Klutzy Ninja Kitty, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

On Hold & Jump-In
    (Jump In) The Multiverse Hotel, by your's truly, as various characters

(Jump In) SANDBOX - The Secretariat, by Minerva, as Train Heartnet

Other
    JoshResa PM Collab #1 with Hospes, as Joshua

JoshResa PM Collab #2 with Hospes, as Joshua

Pokemon PM Collab, with Takumi, as Princess Ilona

The Vale's Edge, discord rp with sister-in-law, as various characters

Upcoming!
    Two Golden Hearts, a 1x1 with Mason Moratti, as young Princess Ilona

#1 Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. Completed Roleplays (WIP)

(September 8th, 2016 - December 25th, 2016) Murder Game XV: Civil War, by Atomyk and Verite, as Princess Ilona and Train Heartnet

(July 27th, 2016 - Sept 6th, 2016) Murder Game XIV - Monokuma's Awakening, by Atomyk, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

(May 3rd, 2016 - June 20th, 2016) MAIN GAME - Murder Game XII: Welcome to the Falls, by Hospes, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

(November 14th, 2015 - December 11th, 2015) MAIN GAME - Murder Game X: When The Corpses Cry, by Gummi Bunnies, as Princess Ilona

(September 25th, 2015 - January 15th, 2016) Murder IX: Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, by Verite, as Princess Ilona and Eve

(September 5th 2015 - October 25th, 2015) Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza, by Raven, as Ventus

(June 6th, 2015 - September 7th, 2015) Murder Game VII: The Ultimate Game, by Atomyk, Verite, and myself, as Aqua, Joshua, Elsa, and various GMed NPCs.

(April 9th, 2015 - May 19th, 2015) Murder VI: Fusion, by Librarian Cat, as Elizabeth Keen

(May 5th, 2015 - March 29th, 2015) Murder V: The Reapers' Game, by your's truly, as GM of various NPCs

(December 5th, 2014 - January 19th, 2015) Murder IV: Monokuma Rising, by Atomyk, as River Song

(November 5th, 2014 - November 30th, 2014) Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill, by Akibahara, as Queen Elsa

(September 6th, 2014 - September 15th, 2014) Murder II: The Watchful Eyes, by SuperChocoMilk, as Master Aqua and Death the Kid

#2 Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. #3 Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017