K

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I'll be compiling a list of my active and completed roleplays, along with anything else I cam currently writing, here!

Ongoing Stories is a section used to list any side-stories, fanfiction, or multi-chapter stories that are currently being written.

Other is a section where I will display a list of all the PM roleplays, collabs, and other off-site rps I am currently doing.

Group RPs
[spoili]
MAIN GAME - Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise , by Yun Lee, as Yusuke Kitagawa

SIDE STORY - Once Upon a Star, by Klutzy Ninja Kitty, Midnight Maiden, and thatguyinthestore, as Killian Jones and various other OUaT characters

BY INVITATION ONLY - InFamous [In-Character] by Atomyk, as Cynthia (OC)

(Invite Only) The Reaper Squad by Krieg, Midnight Maiden, and Klutzy Ninja Kitty, as Joshua Kiryu, Saya Minatsuki, Mr. H, and various others.

(Invite Only) Slowly Dead, by Atomyk, as Master Aqua

(Invite Only) Time Squad, by Atomyk and Verite, as Ilona

(Jump In) SANDBOX - The Secretariat, by Minerva, as Train Heartnet

(Jump In) The Multiverse Hotel, by your's truly, as various characters
[/spoili]

1x1 RPs
[spoili]
(1x1) The Assassin and the Queen, with york, as Queen Elsa

(1x1) Through the ashes, with Jeremi, as Terra

(1x1) Return of the Wild, with Grim., as Princess Mipha

(1x1) The Shattered Kingdom; A Tale of Two Worlds, with Midnight Maiden, as Icarus and various others OCs.

(1x1) Two Golden Hearts, with Mason Moretti, as Young Princess Ilona
[/spoili]

JoshResa PM Collab #1 with Hospes, as Joshua

JoshResa PM Collab #2 with Hospes, as Joshua

Pokemon PM Collab, with Takumi, as Princess Ilona

The Vale's Edge, discord rp with sister-in-law, as various characters

Halloween Murder Game, by Jeremi

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed Roleplays (WIP)

MAIN GAME - Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable , by Jeremi, as Captain Killian Jones

Murder Award Show III, by the Murder Council, as Ilona, Zinnia, Joshua, Senna, and various others.

MAIN GAME - Genesis (IC), by Atomyk and Verite, as co-gm'd NPCs and Senna.

[spoili](September 8th, 2016 - December 25th, 2016)[/spoili] Murder Game XV: Civil War, by Atomyk and Verite, as Princess Ilona and Train Heartnet

[spoili](July 27th, 2016 - Sept 6th, 2016)[/spoili] Murder Game XIV - Monokuma's Awakening, by Atomyk, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

[spoili](May 3rd, 2016 - June 20th, 2016)[/spoili] MAIN GAME - Murder Game XII: Welcome to the Falls, by Hospes, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

[spoili](November 14th, 2015 - December 11th, 2015)[/spoili] MAIN GAME - Murder Game X: When The Corpses Cry, by Gummi Bunnies, as Princess Ilona

[spoili](September 25th, 2015 - January 15th, 2016)[/spoili] Murder IX: Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, by Verite, as Princess Ilona and Eve

[spoili](September 5th 2015 - October 25th, 2015)[/spoili] Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza, by Raven, as Ventus

[spoili](June 6th, 2015 - September 7th, 2015)[/spoili] Murder Game VII: The Ultimate Game, by Atomyk, Verite, and myself, as Aqua, Joshua, Elsa, and various GMed NPCs.

[spoili](April 9th, 2015 - May 19th, 2015)[/spoili] Murder VI: Fusion, by Librarian Cat, as Elizabeth Keen

[spoili](May 5th, 2015 - March 29th, 2015)[/spoili] Murder V: The Reapers' Game, by your's truly, as GM of various NPCs

[spoili](December 5th, 2014 - January 19th, 2015)[/spoili] Murder IV: Monokuma Rising, by Atomyk, as River Song

[spoili](November 5th, 2014 - November 30th, 2014)[/spoili] Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill, by Akibahara, as Queen Elsa

[spoili](September 6th, 2014 - September 15th, 2014)[/spoili] Murder II: The Watchful Eyes, by SuperChocoMilk, as Master Aqua and Death the Kid

Dead Roleplays (WIP)
[spoili]
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Persona: Through the Looking Glass by Omnial, as Shinji (OC)

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Day of Sagittarius III (Info / Sign-Ups), by your's truly, as GM of various NPCs.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Finding Justice IC, by Wander, as Carl Grimes

Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak, by your's truly, as Sleepy (oc) and various NPCs

(1x1) Forging A New Beginning, between Klutzy Ninja Kitty & Minerva, as Lorekeeper Zinnia

(Invite Only) Blood Moon, by Ringmaster, as Faline (OC)

The Walking Dead - Among The Ruined, by Atomyk, as Lia, Jake, and Andy (ocs)

(1x1) Reality Stings, between Chewy Rabbits & Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Kotone Shiomi (OC)
[/spoili]

Dropped Roleplays
[spoili]
Murder Game XVI: The Time Crisis, by york, as Link and Yoichi

SIDE STORY - Disaster in the Dreamscape, by Crow, as Sandy

SIDE STORY - Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine IC, by Hospes, as Joshua Kiryu and Mikaela Hyakuya
[/spoili]​