KKL's Hunt For Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maltien

Original poster
Well then... where to begin? Well I have been Rping for 11 years now so I am definitely no stranger to RPing. I am a 23 year old Male, and am currently in the military. So with that said I guess I should go over some of my likes and dislikes, but for those of you who just want to read my story idea's you can just skip write down to the bottom of this page where I'll place them.

What can I say on this one I LOVE IT. If you pitch a original idea to me, or request one of my original pieces you will most likely have me immediately hooked. Though don't get me wrong I am not against doing fandom rp's just don't expect me to jump into a rp that follows very close to the original script. I am also not very big into playing Canon characters unless their secondary. I do, however, love playing Alternate Reality, or Multiverse type fandoms so I do have some leeway when it comes to Fandoms.

As with my age I am well fine in participating in 18+ material stories, and can/will play both sexes in all my stories. However, when it comes to pairings their is only one I cannot accommodate when it comes to the more smutty type situations, and that is M/M pairings I can play them I just can't do anything... behind the door. Any other pairing, however, I have no problems with so if you want to play them out, or fade to black ill let you decide.

Per rules I will only play out sensual scenes with those within my age group so if your little star is red were good to go x3 if its blue only light silly romance for you x3.

I also love to play multiple characters in all my stories yet wont require my partner to do the same so please don't feel intimidated by that factor. In fact I have been in quite a few rps where my partner had one character to my five so trust me I am quite use to it.

As for grammar I am by no means a Nazi on the subject so I will not attack the slightest slip up here, and there... that doesn't mean, however, that I will tolerate illiterate people so please don't expect me to respond well to text lingo unless that's how your character speaks which in that case I'll be just fine with it.

When it comes to my own writing style I am about a High-Casual writer, but if you don't trust my word you can request a example of my works. I usualy will respond with as little as two paragraphs up to seven depending on my muse, or what I am working with so basically I'll mold the material you give me to work with.

I will state one thing with adamant resolve... I will not respond well to godmodding. Powerplaying possibly depending on the situation, but godmodding is a big no no in my book. Trust me it wont end well. Also if you like to converse with your partners while rping I am all up for that hell you can talk to me about whatever you like as long as it doesn't distract you from the actual rp.

As well since I am in the military there are times I may have to sacrifice time to the job... however I will let you know before hand if I am going to disappear for any long length of time.

So I am sure after reading my standing on originality I am sure you can deduce where I stand on creativity... so I'll just say that's self explanatory. I do, however want to add that if you would like to change anything with any of my suggested stories, or possibly brainstorm some idea's before getting started I am all up for it x3. As same to those who pitch me idea's I may try to suggest changes, but will not be hurt if they are rejected its your idea after all.
As for Plot Twisting I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when my partners catch me off guard with a unexpected twist to are tale... trust me unless you think your idea could somehow hurt the actual story you do not have to pass every single one of your idea's through me before throwing it into the story. Trust me I'll be throwing a few plot twists of my own as well.

Alright I swear this is the last one. If at some point we do decide to rp with each other I do want some things known. I consider no question, or complaint as stupid so if there is something going on in the story you don't like, or if your starting to get bored by a certain element LET ME KNOW trust me I will definitely let you know vice versa. Being partners means I will listen to what you have to say even if it may be a kick to the balls. Trust me I am a big boy I can handle change, or the fact that you don't want to rp anymore... all I ask is that you at least give me a chance to mend the problem before dropping out on me. Or if it can't be mended tell me before you just up, and vanish on me.

Well for those of you who were willing to read through all of that I thank you x3, for those of you who skipped it to find out what idea's I have I DON'T BLAME YOU XD. So basic rule if the idea is listed that means no one has taken it, and its up for grabs. So if any tickle your fancy just shot me a PM, or post on this thread to let me know what I can do for you. Though if your wanting to shot me one of your idea's I suggest PMing it to me.

STORY IDEAS

Nightia, a world filled with dark wonders spanning across land & sea filled with even more wondrous, majestic, and dark inhabitants. A world whose denizens are themselves monsters. Beastman, Elementals, Monsters... the very creatures that the children of our world have been told to fear. These creatures of Nightia, however, are very human like with kingdoms, societies, and homes much like that in the medieval days of old. Ten kingdoms stand strong in this land seven on land, three at sea, but this was not always so for not that long ago stood a eighth kingdom of land. The Kingdom of Bones whose royal bloodline carriers with it a powerful magic believed to have been a gift given by the gods of old. No one outside of the royal family knows to what purpose, or ability this magic possess. None the less The Kingdom of Bones was both respected, and feared for this gift. However, greed would eventual cut through the unseen barrier of fear as the Kingdom of Eternal sought to add such power to their own blood lines. When it was announced that the Kingdom of Bone's Queen had birthed a daughter the King of Eternal say his chance, and requested a match making between their daughter, and his son. When the King of Bone refused unwilling to tie his child's hand to such a offer... war erupted between the two kingdoms.

With a cruel year long battle the Kingdom of Bones fell as the Kingdom of Glass, and the Kingdom of Frost joined the opposition trapping the Kingdom of Bone on all sides of their borders. Yet when the finishing blow was delivered, and the castle captured no sight nor sound was to be found of the Queen, and Princess just the king who would be executed when he refused to give the whereabouts of his family. No one knows what happened to the two who vanished.

Those who vanished wept for their fallen family & lost home. Knowing full well the last words their King spoke to be true "No matter what the cost the princess must be hidden," they would shed their old lives, and protect their Queen, and Princess. With all the kingdoms on their borders against them they had little options to use to travel... until a unusual idea was suggested... they would hid the Princess, and themselves in plan sight.

And thus the Carnival troupe Sol De Dust was born, and with a miracle they were able to get past their stalkers... for seventeen years they would travel with the Queen, and Princess in plan sight. They did, however, decided another secret to be kept... they would never tell the princess of her true identity.. not until the time came for when they could reclaim their homeland. And thus all those around her knew who she was, knew how important she was, all beside her willing to risk their lives to keep safe... unfortunately no disguise can last forever. And the demons of the past are hot on their trail.

Enter this tall of mythical creatures, and watch as the curtain raises upon this tale of Secrets, and Magic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So in a nutshell this story revolves around a Hidden Princess and those around her protecting her as they try to find a way to restore their lost kingdom. Any role can be claimed by thou who wishes to take this idea. Protector, princess, hunters, etc... Many a role is available in this story. With that also said this is a highly combative type rp love can be present in the story, but don't try to turn this into a romance tale... some reason it dies really quickly when people try to do that HELL even when I did.

The deserts of Arabia are very cruel to poor, people die everyday in the streets for small thefts, or via starvation. Senal is one of many poor souls who struggle everyday fighting for their life in the desert lands of their kingdom. Everyone is a thief though right? The rich steal from the poor everyday. The boy see's a chance to get some money from some strange, and skittish man walking about looking for someone, or thing. On his back is a fancy looking satchel... it has to have something well valued right? The Arabian boy see's a chance to make a few coin nothing harmful... the man looks well feed surely he wont miss a few coins right? the bazaar is filled with people selling their wares as the street performers dazzle the buyers with intense, and dangerous tricks. A lot of noise is produced by the shows as the teen moves ever so slightly closer to his target switching between hiding spots well laced together in positions of random objects from the bazaar. The columns, the boxes, the camels, and many other objects help hide the starving thief as he gets ever so closer to his target. He knows he has to act fast for the palace guard could appear at any time making their daily rounds about the city. All that's left is distance, and quick movement as his target laced in the attire of silk and jewelry briefly admires a silk rug being shown off by a lowly merchant. The dash is quick as Senal pulls out a small dagger, and in one fell swoop he silently cuts off the satchel from its owner slithering it off in such a quick movement that the owner would not notice the theft until he reached for it.

The thief Senal, however, would be long gone off with his prize well earned by the rules of the poor. As soon as he is safe, and well hidden in the back alleyways the boy would check his earnings... a few coins... and a map? It seemed the boys luck was short today though the coins would feed him a day or two. Looking over the strangely old map the teen is suddenly over taken by a clattering sound. Looking to his feet reveals a ring. With wide desperate eyes he plops to the ground hiding it within his arms. Looking around to make sure none have notice his new reward he slowly opens his hands to observe his prize. A beautiful gold ring encrusted with a well rounded emerald rests in his palms. A fact that brings much joy to the thief... looking around again he gets a small silly idea. It wouldn't hurt to try it on right? With not as much as a thought to the silly notion he slips it upon his ring finger, and raises it to the sun... such beautiful craftsmanship shines gorgeously in the sunlight. Satisfied with his findings he lightly rubs the emerald, and then proceeds to... remove it?

The boy has become frantic, scared even. Now within the confines of his own shambled hiding spot he fights the ring well rested upon his ring finger. It wont come off no matter how hard he tries. Neither water, nor strength help to even make it budge from his finger. However, fatigue has quickly caught up with the street thief as he plops upon a few stolen pillows that make his bed. Looking a at his finger yet again he rubs the emerald, and suddenly feels a presence behind him... the sweet scent of fruit fills the air as a strange aura slowly clouds around him sending shivers down his back. Very slowly the teen turns around, and is met with something not entirely human.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty sure I don't have to go into detail about this one, but if so just let me know if your interested, and we will work out the finer details. This particular story can either be very light, or very dark depending on what my requesting partners tastes may be x3.

First off I would like to give credit where credit is due. This was a collab group rp idea between me and Rumiko aka Goddess of Chaos unfortunately we never got it off the ground. But I am willing to bet it would work off better as a 1x1 idea.

They were on opposite sides of the Law, the Bounty Hunter, and the Thief. She/He hunted criminals to survive and of course a hefty paycheck, and she/he just hunted for adventure, and the thrill of living dangerous. These two would find their worlds combined as the thief's most recent theft has her/him hunted for one of the most rarest of magical treasures. His/her job is to catch the thief for the unbelievably high reward, put on the thief's head by the cities noble family. On a single train is where they first meet, and in a world where anything can happen the unimagined happened, they became friends or Frenemies as circumstance, and intrigue threw their fates together.
Ride along as this unlikely duo (insert name) and (insert name) run for their lives, and to unravel the secret of the "CRYSTAL HEART".

The story setup is pretty basic, Bounty Hunter catches Master Thief as much by luck as by skill. Then along come outside forces that want to take the Bounty Hunter's prize so they can wring from the thief's little neck the location of an important object called the Crystal Heart.

The adversaries include a lesser Princess seeking the heart for her own power. Other bounty hunters, thief's, and the law.

The bounty hunter being seen as a possibly ally to the Thief is framed by the princess, and now must help the Thief unlock the riddle of the important of the Crystal Heart to clear his/her name in a darker grander scheme.
The World is a combination of Steampunk/Wild West/Sword & Sorcery/Intrigue

There are Wizards and Sorceress... Gun fighters... Strange Technology... Zeppelins(Blimps)... Aircraft... Land Trains, and Mecha to aid, and derail the traveling duo.

The Magic users are rare on this world as are magical items, but there are also Beastmen, Elves, Half Elves, Oni's and Half Oni's in the string of the worlds population along with humans of course.

Beastman: Beastmen are like Furries, Kitsune and Nekojin (Note Kitsune have a chance of being Magic Users but we'll talk first) Beastmen are seen by human city dwellers in a similar manner as were Native Americans and treated as second class. They live as long as humans and are almost as numerous Beastmen depending on their Anima have special physical talents that none of the other races can match. Any human x beastman couples will only be able to bear beastman children

Elves: Elves are the Race with the strongest connection to magic and rarely seen in the cities of man. An elf who doesn't live among their own kind is clan less, and any connection to magic they might have is weak compared to others of their kind. It is their long lives and connection to magic that makes the other races envious of them.

Half Elves: Half Elves are outcast in almost all places except the villages and cities of the Beastmen, and while they live longer than humans they only live perhaps 300 years compared to 3,000 for their full blood cousins. Not gifted with magic on the level of elves these half caste as they are sometimes called are the bridge between Steam tech and the arcane known for creating fantastic devices neither parent race could ever conceive of.

Oni: Oni are creatures who can shape shift, and are connected most often with evil, and are the sworn enemies of the Elves. Their magic is connected to blood and soul, and therefore the more powerful the magic the darker it's requirements. They can sustain their lives to the lengths of the Elves but this requires that they drain life from humans, beastmen or elves. A strange side note is that a good Oni can use the life force of plants and animals to perform great acts of healing that are beyond even the skill of the Elves

Half Oni: Half Oni are unable to shape shift but are for reasons unknown able to heal the injuries of the other races without sacrificing the life force of plants animals or people. It is for this reason that Half Oni are respected in all cities except perhaps the closed city of the Elves.

Humans: Of all the races humans are the most numerous and the only ones that seem able to create Steam tech. Short lived they are more driven as a race to do, to seen to conquer. Humans are the only race that can cross breed with those of the other races.

Before I go into detail on the story Gijinka is basically a humanoid creation thus this rp is about humans with pokemon features, and their powers. Also forewarning for this idea you will have to be pretty adept to fight scenes, and using multiple characters cause this idea really requires it.

Guilds are the law. That has been the standing rule in the continent of Mayota a land ruled by a small government system, and a much larger guild system. The times are still wild west like even with much of the continent already populated in its numerous terrains. As such what little government that the people allows to exist has a hard time forming any sort of army... thus came the Guilds. Willing to fight, explore, and protect for the right amount of coin many a guild receives gold from the government to keep the peace, and the law functioning as far as possible.

Its not very hard to set up a guild the beginners permit require a starters guild to have at least four members. One to be Guild Master, another to be Lieutenant aka the right hand man/woman, and two more to be regular members. Once those requirements are met a guild can be form only problem... many of the bigger named guilds have started to claim cities, and other area's as their own... thus it is hard sometimes for starter guild to find good work.

Entering this world with a unexplainable case of amnesia is Esmer a Haunter class gijinka. With no memory save his name he wanders aimlessly into this strange yet very hostile world. Yet sooner or later it is quickly found out that Esmer is anything, but weak... and thus with numerous possibilities our story begins.

This is immediately a 18+ only story...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been alone for so long in this decaying house.

Long since has my physical body decayed, and returned to the soil of the land.

So many years... without any to talk to... to hold... to love.

And then one day you came walking right in such a curious creature.

From that moment, however, I decided you were mine... and only mine.
This is basically a dark tale about a girl who moves into a new home far away from the place she had called home. The house is a project though having not a resident, or owner in nearly 300 years. Unfortunately the last owner is rumored to have had a tragic story well known by the residents in the city not to far away from the house. The owner though dead is by no means gone, however, and has not communicated with anyone in a long time. Thus the story begins when a family moves into his humbled abode.​

Some of the world most wondrous artifacts are unfortunately usually the most destructive...
....................​
A benevolent peace has finally come to the world of Pangaea who for about a 100 years has witnessed a cruel, and devastating war under the Untheral, and Ysdrail Kingdoms. A war that had started out over a simple discover in a decaying temple unburied by a archeological expedition. The item in question... a simple staff with a peculiar green stone encompassed on the top. However when willed to by the holder this staff could control nature in ways considered god like. It could raise forests over night, command tree's to bare exotic fruit, cause deserts to become lush grasslands, and even turn organic produce into a poisonous assassination tool. This staff was, but only one of many artifacts to be found, but it was indeed the one that started the war between the two already weary Kingdoms. Untheral the Kingdom of Wolve's desired the staff to lay waste to their enemies so that they could broaden their lands to their over growing populations demand's. Ysdrail the Kingdom of Moles's having discovered the staff first, and having lived underground in a realm that was harsh to plant life were unwilling to surrender the powerful object. The two Kingdom's both desiring the staff for different reason's fought in a war so dark that all allies, and bordering kingdoms stood in fear unwilling to aid either side in of what could happen to their own lands if they chose wrong.

The item eventually dubbed a Lost Rune was named the Staff of Nature, and was un-expectantly stolen from Ysdrail by Illios the Kingdom of Dragon's who unable to watch such violence continued willingly announced the staff was in their hands, and for all those willing to hear explained how these items belonged to a ancient race of beings called humans who in their own greed, and power destroyed themselves with their on creations. Unfortunately no matter how strong the dragon folk were they discovered they had no power that could destroy the Lost Rune, and thus in a declaration announced they would go to war with any kingdom that would house a Lost Rune. In fear of the most powerful Kingdom all the rulers from each, and every Kingdom came together to sign a document that stated never would their land willingly house any Lost Rune.

However, it was clear to the Illios Kingdom that even though such a threat had strong armed the Kingdoms to openly agree... that those in their lands with hearts of greed would still seek such power. Thus the Illios Kingdom declared another statement to the world... for those who wish to seek the Lost Rune's shall be hunted to the ends of the earth until the Lost Rune was reclaimed, however, if anyone would willingly turn the powerful artifacts in would be awarded a life of untold riches.

This tale begins in a long forgotten land hidden within a mountain range where one such Lost Rune awaits its master to rightfully reclaim it.​
..............................​
Basically this story is very much open to change, and before anyone asks no these are not animal kingdoms their anthromorphic(have no idea if that's the correct spelling... or if there even is a correct spelling XD) Kingdoms.​

Ideas still under construction..

[hider=%%]Work In Progress[/hider]
====
I'll have a few more idea's up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
~Not Even Death Will Do Us Part~ has been added x3.

Hailo~

I am interested in your "Genie of the Ring" story

Nightia my good sir that is an amazing idea I am very interested in.

Hailo~

I am interested in your "Genie of the Ring" story
Glad to see some interest x3. Though if you don't mind can you PM me a example of your writing you don't seem to have anything I can find on Iwaku to figure out your Writing Style.

Nightia my good sir that is an amazing idea I am very interested in.
There is always someone who is interested with that particular idea XD. Just send me a pm, and we will iron out the details if you like.

~The Lightning Shield~ has been added to Story Ideas.

I'd like to do the Crystal Heart plot with you :3

I really like the Not Even Death Will Do Us Part. Is that still open? :)

Nightia : Tales of a Forgotten Kingdom sounds interesting to me.

Ah, I also have two original story lines I came up with myself, if you would be interested in hearing them, reply to this with a yes or no, and I'll shoot you a PM. ^^

Nightia : Tales of a Forgotten Kingdom sounds interesting to me.

Ah, I also have two original story lines I came up with myself, if you would be interested in hearing them, reply to this with a yes or no, and I'll shoot you a PM. ^^
I would love to hear your idea's x3. So yes shoot me a PM x3.

I really like the Not Even Death Will Do Us Part. Is that still open? :)
Highly still open send me a PM, and we can start working out the details.

I'd like to do the Crystal Heart plot with you :3
Alright shoot me a pm x3.

Small update not taking anymore request for Nightia sorry everyone TWT.

Status
Not open for further replies.