3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Hello, call me KJ :)

Been awhile since I was active on Iwaku but looking for another partner.Find myself with more time on my hands..I will make this quick

* Multiple posts a day

*don't expect novel posts but I expect effort so please no one liners

* 18+ I like mature content (not smut)

* I prefer Discord as I am not really active here much but I can be flexible and do PM's, no forums.

* Co-plot/world build. I get tired being the only one moving plot and creating the world. I will lose interest quickly if I am the only one moving it along.

* multiple Characters M and F. I play multiple characters and expect the same. I play male and female, better at writing female.

* MxM, FxF, MXF pairings all fine, will fade to black. I will not however force characters together. I prefer organic natural happenings.

* I like Fantasy, modern, a lot of action, some romance, post apocalypse but not sci-fi, dark themes and no smut

* I love to build worlds and develop characters so any partner, expect to be in it for the long haul

* Lastly, please don't ghost me. Communicate

I think that covers it. I don't currently have any plot ideas so hit me up. I'll try to check back here but you're more likely to get a response via PM

Reactions: raspbearie
Do you want posts everyday?

preferably, however, I do understand life happens and people have lives and schedules to keep to and I can be flexible with that. I just lose interest if posting is too slow is all.

preferably, however, I do understand life happens and people have lives and schedules to keep to and I can be flexible with that. I just lose interest if posting is too slow is all.

How slow is too slow? Would 1 or 2 times a week be too few for you?

It's likely it would be yes. Just being honest. I am willing to give it a go and maybe if it were longer more in depth posts it may keep more interest for me. If you'd like to try it and see what happens we can :) I'll be honest and not just ghost if I do lose interest. fair?

It's likely it would be yes. Just being honest. I am willing to give it a go and maybe if it were longer more in depth posts it may keep more interest for me. If you'd like to try it and see what happens we can :) I'll be honest and not just ghost if I do lose interest. fair?
I've just never done more than that. I'd be willing to try out doing more just not sure how that would work out in the long run. If you're ok with that I wouldn't mind trying it out

I've just never done more than that. I'd be willing to try out doing more just not sure how that would work out in the long run. If you're ok with that I wouldn't mind trying it out
Never hurts to try. If it doesn't work it doesn't work :) long as we both know that and communicate. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss more there

Hey! Do you have any starting ideas for a role play? I just came back to Iwaku and you seem like just my kind of partner. ^^

Hey! Do you have any starting ideas for a role play? I just came back to Iwaku and you seem like just my kind of partner. ^^
I have some basic ideas . Pm me and we could flesh something out :)

Reactions: raspbearie