MORE CAT PICTIRES!

picture.php

picture.php

SHE IS A VICIOUS KILLER.

picture.php

picture.php

OMIGODTINYLITTLEPAWS!

SO SO SO CUTE!

Makes me want to lift it and let it cling on my shirt while I remind it of its being a cat.

SCREW THE CATS. HORRIBLE DOUCHEBAG CREATURES THAT WOULD STOMP A CHILD TO DEATH WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. THEY'D CHANGE THE CHANNEL ON PURPOSE EVEN IF YOU WERE WATCHING YOUR FAVORITE SHOW.

THEY WOULD PURPOSELY FORGET TO BUY TOILET PAPER AT THE STORE JUST TO SET YOU UP.

D'AWW!!!!!! It's so CUTE! <33333333333333333 I wanna steal it. O______e

Diana, you are quickly becoming a crazy cat lady.

That said, cute cat!

Poor Strelok! He looks like he's going "WTF ... Zzzzz ..." It's good to know he's getting along with the new cat--now neuter the beast! And spay the girl as soon as you get a chance! *ahem*

Dear god, that large white cat is going to absorb the tiny kitten and become a evil hybrid of their most powerful attributes! Stop this cat-blob before it's too late!

Strelok got his balls snip-snipped last week and he was quite mad about it! t____t But he did get to keep his pompoms for his dignity!

Poor Strelok, indeed! I can relate! Tiger, my male cat, was being a vampire to everyone! It's a miracle they didn't charge me extra for the trouble but I got pissed when they sent him home in a box they taped up! <_<

Awww poor Strelok.....

Strelok got his balls snip-snipped last week and he was quite mad about it! t____t But he did get to keep his pompoms for his dignity!

I'm sure glad human males get a say in it happening or not.

.... Pompoms....

POMPOMS, PAOROU! POMPOMS!