KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, May 28, 2010.

1. Nellie

I swear I'm being held by the most perfect and sweetest human being right now. Cy actually calls me--one of the biggest screw ups ever--a gift from God and all of these other mind-blowing things that I don't deserve. I choke back a sob and hide my face in the crook of his neck. My voice is shaking but I can't possibly go on without telling just how amazing he is. "A-and you're the sweetest banana sugar cookie of a guy that...th-that I've ever met. I swear I'll never know what I did in my life to earn you in my life, b-but I swear I'm so happy that I did." Another silent sob rattles me to the bone. "Th-thank you."

I can't find the strength to say anymore after that, but I'm beyond grateful to hear him say that he understands why I lied. I still feel guilty about it, but at least I know he doesn't resent me for trying to deceive him...Christ, here I think I have my morals together. Turns out I'm still just some impulsive runaway...

I try to ward off the thoughts and focus on Cy's warmth, which seems to work wonders in calming me down. Call me crazy, but I kinda feel like his arms are made to hold me. I know that sounds egotistical and...weird, but that's really how I see it. I can't imagine someone else's embrace feeling this perfect. All of this thinking must've been taking a toll on me because before I know it, my eyes close and I semi-fall asleep in his grasp.

I think this is the safest I've felt in years.

2. Name: Sarah
    Nickname (If any): Marrow
    Birthdate: October 31st, 1995
    Height: 5ft 8in
    Weight: 130lbs(can fluctuate as she grows more bones, thus adding to her weight if they are significant)
    Education: No formal schooling. Streetsmart
    Origin: Marvel Universe, X-Men
    Citizenship: American

[​IMG]

Level: 16, Street Level

Hobbies and Skills
    • Expert at knife-throwing and associated knife tricks.
    • Lockpicking, safe cracking.
    • Intricate knowledge of the human skeletal structure.
    • Makes sculptures using own bone matter in her spare time. Read 'using' as she uses them as tools and material.

Powers & Abilities:
    Hyper-Accelerated Metabolism: Her metabolism is the basis of what fuels her abilities to the way that they have manifested.
    • Accelerated Bone Growth: She has the ability to control the growth, shape and toughness of her bone structure.
      • Bone Structure Durability: Her skeletal bones seems to be also more durable than normal, as she has easily survived heavy hits on several body parts.
    • Healing Factor: This power allows her to heal from the wounds she gives herself while removing the bones from her body. Her healing factor also grows her bones quickly and regenerates her bones when they need to be replaced.
      • Enhanced Strength
      • Enhanced Agility
      • Enhanced Reflexes
    • Dual Hearts: She also possessed two hearts to compensate for her random bone growth.
    Background: Born into the group of underground mutants who called themselves The Morlocks, she was hardened by the lifestyle of living underground in every sense of the word. When her mutant powers manifested she joined others of her generation in using their powers to steal and con what their people needed. In this fast and dangerous manner the once meek girl named Sarah became Marrow; the jagged edge of The Morlocks. To her friends and family, she is warm and intensely loyal. To those who are between the ones she cares about and what they need? Well, she calls them 'collateral damage' but doesn't allow them to be 'casualties'.

She is human, after all. And often humans don't fit neatly into the paradigm of 'Good' and 'Evil', or 'Hero' and 'Villain'. Marrow doesn't like to think of herself often in general, much less think about how she fits into such ideas.

3. Ashley took a tiny nibble and taste it curiously.

Kunari smile, “It’s a little bitter sweet.”

4. "Are you still hungry?"

5. "Movie?"

6. Astaroth kissed Kunari's forehead.

7. Anya glance up at him and smile sheepishly.

8. “She’s all better. You can go.” Kunari smile.

9. John

"Good plan." He smiled at her.

10. Spent the entire day NOT writing a post, because I'm trying to fix my idiot computer >_< Tomorrow will be post day !

11. KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's adorkable!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

12. MORE PICTURES!

13. *sits on a leather recliner chair, listening to "kitty" by The Presidents Of The United States Of America*

14. I also have cats in my house. They're adopted, and they're quite the cowardly thieves, stealing milkfish when we're all not looking.

One of these two cats is quite comfortable in its coexistence with us, while the other is literally a scaredy-cat. Paorou and I drive them off when their services are not required.

I took these pictures myself. Don't be abusive.

By the way, nice kit you have there Dia. Hope it grows up to be a good cat.

15. nic, those are less domestic cats and more miniature space leopards.

rawk on!

16. I've always loved kittens...young enough to be clumsy and adorable.

17. DID YOU FIND IT IN A SIMILAR FASHION TO LIKE HOW AMPU FOUND HERS?

18. This kitten is worse than Iron Man 2.

19. I miss kittens.. well except for the ungodly stench in the litterbox.. always a wondrous day when they are old enough to be allowed outside >>

Stupid student housing and crappy budget barring me from pet dreams.. ;-;

on a side note: [​IMG]KITTENS!