Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitten_

Original poster
[dash=red]
Hi there!~ So uhm..
I'm Kitten!

I'm new here... and I figured what is best way to find some good roleplay partners?
Post a little thread thingy!
That's what this is =D

So yeah. Well, here's some explanation thingies

• [dash]
    [bg=#404040]
    I'm an 18 year old female. Uhm.. I'm currently a senior in highschool and I work at Walmart on the weekends. I live in a house with 8 other people. All of this creates a very hectic schedule ^^" But I try to be on as much as I can. I love video games, drawing, and writing. It's been a couple of years since I last roleplayed, but I'm excited to be back into roleplaying! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll do my best to answer =D
    [/bg]
    [/dash]

• [warning=yellow]ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LINERS.
    Not allowed.[/warning]
    [dash]
    [bg=#404040]
    I'm pretty tolerant of most things, just not one-liners. I can understand grammatical mistakes here and there, and I won't say much of anything as long as the sentences are understandable. I tend to write, at least 3-5 sentences,
    at most, several paragraphs. I prefer someone who is flexible like this as well. If you don't like something or have an idea, speak to me! I love collaborating with my partners to make the story better.
    I enjoy romance in an rp, but it isn't neccessary. If romance is involved, I prefer MxF where I am the female or MxM.
    I don't feel comfortable with FxF. That being said, I don't want sex in an rp unless there are very specific reasons and it is part of the story for whatever reason.[/bg]
    [/dash]

• [dash]
    [bg=#404040]
    Bold and italic is the role I want.
    If nothing is bold or italic, than I don't mind either
    If there are 3 (i.e. 1x2x3) than that means the pairs can go 3 ways. 1x2, 2x3, 1x3.
    Strikethrough means it has been taken, but may reopen later
    Pairings that can be Romantic:
    • Demon x Angel x Demon
    • Shapeshifter x Human x Shapeshifter
    • Outcast x Royal
    • Assassin x Victim
    • Teacher x Student
    • Neko x Human x Neko (or other animal-human hybrid)
    Pairings with absolutely No Romance:
    • College student x homeless child
    There are more to come.
    [/bg]
    [/dash]

So yeah. That's all I can think of to put at the moment... If you have any ideas that aren't here, and you'd like to rp with me, just pm me!​
[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you into medieval fantasy?

Reactions: Kitten_
I'll pm you all my original plots and we'll go from there.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitten_
Status
Not open for further replies.