Kitten and Master MxM RP (Partner Search)

A

AmethystMoonFox

Trigger Warnings: Some language, smut, possible abuse if you character so decides, some bdsm themes. (Pet/Master, slight dd/lb, slight primal)
~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements:
**Semi-literate/no text speak/fairly easy to read writing
**1.5 - 2 Para minimum. (able to write more though!)
** " " for speaking, ' ' for thought.
** Patience. (I have a job and life obligations. Just like anyone else. So there are times I may not reply much for a few days.Unless I tell you otherwise though I will be back asap.)
I'm open to ideas as well so feel free to express them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitten/Master RP
Seme/Dom needed
(I will play the cat/neko)

Your character finds a slightly older looking light white-grey smoky furred kitten with dull yellow-green eyed in an alley curled up by a dumpster, looking small even for it's age, the runt maybe? Obviously shivering heavily from the cold rain and possibly somewhat sick. After being brought home and nursed back to health, to your characters immense surprise, the cat shapeshifts into a naked male that looks to be between 18 and 24, though he still has ears and a tail. It thanks your character, asking if you would keep him so that he didn't have to go back to the cold streets.
Requirements, same as the one above, minus the book knowledge though and with a bit of kitten/master, and VERY slight dd/lb bdsm roles.
neko_zpsymfqk14q.png

Link to RP:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/kittenxmaster-mxm-in-character.162676/

Last edited: