1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
So in the mean time I wanted to check around to perhaps find another long time rp partner since I've been sort of afk on the RP front. I'll keep this pretty generic and short just so I don't clog up the page with rambles.

Plots I usually don't put out because one, I can't think of them while I am writing this and two, I prefer to plot with my partner so we both enjoy what we are doing. I'm generally open to many things and willing to try others - my resume needs some serious updating - so have an idea? Throw it at me, we can work together. Although I do have a plot I'd love to try right now!
Banner_zpsappw43ad.jpg

The general run down; everyone's favorite part! -lies-
  • Only 18+ as I like having Romance and Smut scenes of equal value
  • Anything with Magic influence wins my heart almost instantly; that and demons or elves
  • Fantasy is my ultra love
  • NPC's used by both parties to add colour to the plot
  • I am a wordy son of a bitch meaning I like partners that can match my quantity (3 paragraphs or more)
  • If I am really into the rp, I will post numerous times a day. If not, you'll know. It may be once a week.
  • No Same Sex in any terms. Fine with the LGBT community but I prefer my straight lines.
Tag me or PM me if you are interested. Seriously interested, please don't pm me if you are just going to disappear after we plan everything out. I am only looking for one person right now to rp with so please be aware of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.