キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

K

Kooriryu

Original poster
おっす たち です<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
「 Moonwings から来る</NOBR>。 …ちょっとこれは?<o:p></o:p>
すみませんからなします<o:p></o:p>

Cbox is my habitat and that's how it's gonna be until by some miracle Diana (or Jinx... probably Jinx) makes an RPG that looks fun. Remember that RPG where a train magically goes to some Steampunk Victorian dimension, Diana? YEAH THAT WAS FUN BUT IT DIED.

And yeah foo's, I am from Moonwings and the places before that, what up.

Dear Koori,

I missed you more than anything. It's about damn time you showed up. WELCOME, MOTHER FUCKER. <3

Love,
Britty

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku I am your wolf tourguide Shadow Ike, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

氷さん、

イワクへようこそ! はじめまして、チャーボーヴァリと申します。 どうぞよろしくお願いします! 日本人ですか? 僕は日本語を大学で三年勉強しました。 日本語、日本文化、日本の音楽、みんな大好きです!

Please feel free to browse the OOC forum and join in on any roleplays that interest you! You can also fill out a Roleplayer's Resume to help other roleplayers find and recruit you for their games. Have fun, see you around!

Bout time you made a welcome thread Koori! Glad to have you around again!

Hey if you're going to blame someone for a game that died, blame the right person bitch. That was MY game that I let die. Wasn't Diana's fault I'm a lazy GM! Why is everything about Diana! Fuck you!

Moonwings... MOONWINGS?!

*Rages hard enough that Rhode Island explodes.*

YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!

Welcome to Iwaku. There are no exits and if we encounter a water landing you may be used as a flotation device and possibly an emergency ration.

HEEE HEEEE....Arse thinks your arse is his. FUNNY. -sniff koooooooooooooori- you smell old....hi.

...Yeeeeah, I... I don't know what's going on with that-- but let's let him think so just to keep things rolling because I grew out of dealing with that silliness back at MOONWINGS.

EDIT: And no, Fairfax I'm Filipino. Since Azul's not around to practice with I've probably degraded down to second year in terms of Japanese.

Hoy, meron mga pinoy dito o nagiisa na ako?

EDIT2: AND DAMNIT OCHA... It's because you're Diana's puppetmmmmm....istress? Plus, you know I automatically blamed Diana because she's all "RAARAA RPGS RAAA! D8<!!!"

I think Koori just casted a HOGWARTS spell on all of us.

SHEEIIITTTTTTT, MAN. SECOND DAY HERE AND YOU ALREADY START WITH THE CURSING. LOOKS LIKE SOME HEAVY HEAVY SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN.

HEY! I don't understand you! That means I can safely ignore you! Though you ask me questions in the queen's english I'll be happy to do all I can. Until than I'll leave you in zy's hands.

I think Koori just casted a HOGWARTS spell on all of us.

SHEEIIITTTTTTT, MAN. SEONCD DAY HERE AND YOU ALREADY START WITH THE CURSING. LOOKS LIKE SOME HEAVY HEAVY SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN.

...HEY, I did NOT swear in my introductory post!

Although I did swear up a storm when I first made it into the Cbox. :3 I just have that effect on people, yo.

Go back to your hole, cave dweller! D:<

Haha, oh you kids.

Hi there, I'm Cameron and welcome. Please don't let your friend rage burn everything down, I just got new drapes.

*Grabs panda's shirt collar*

DO THEY MATCH THE CARPETS?

HEY! I don't understand you! That means I can safely ignore you! Though you ask me questions in the queen's english I'll be happy to do all I can. Until than I'll leave you in zy's hands.

I Guess not everyone can be expected to speak proper High Gothic like us 40k Nerds

And yes vay the carpet matches the drapes, don't ask who I know that.

...I swear, next person gets upset about my multilingualism they're gonna get a gluttonous serving of a boltgun with a multi-melta chaser.

/Unsubtle Adeptus Sororitas reference