Kissed by another(join?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missindepent

Original poster
17ee0159d8955e5df09c0a6d0210f666_large_thumb.jpg

His lips pressed against hers, her heart beat raised so fast she felt dizzy, her pale delicate cheeks heated to the point that they burned, she felt as though she was going to fall any moment, the young girls head spun she had never felt this way. A slight moan escaped her pink lips, the kiss seemed to last for several moments. She held her eyes closed though she was still in shock.

Finally realizing this male was not the one she called her love she retreated, she looked at the male he was definately not her boyfriend.
He was the opposite, he had slightly long black hair, deep green eyes and had two small stretched earings. He smirked at the blond beauty as he had just stolen a kiss from tge taken girl she tried to speak but her lips could not move. He winked at her, took her cheek in his hand rubbing it gentlely, tenderly.

He had made her feel the electricty that her boyfriend never her heart beat still raced, he tried to kiss her again but the music from inside the house came through the double slide doors.
"Rose? You out here?"
Her green eyes turned to the male at the door she felt her heart stopped as she turned her head to the other male who winked at her and tucked his hands into his jean pockets as he shrugged with a toothy grin on his face turning away.

The girl wiped her green eyes that had been teary from a agruement earlier her heart felt heavy, her brain confused also slightly conflicted. The voice called out to her again but she kept her eyes on the male that had kissed her. She had never seen him before she sat alone till he had excaped from the party raging on. A few words of comfort and he pulled her into a kiss.

A hand touched her soft bare shoulder making her jump to the new unexpected feeling. She turned to see her boyfriend standing with sorry held in his eyes. She faked a smile at him and followed him back inside turning to see the mysterious boy gone.

She didn't know who he was or where he came from but he had made her feel things that she hadn't in awhile. Though the feeling of guilt now nawd at her.

Who was he?

----

The party was over, the guests had left
and the clean up was something she was not looking forward to. She refused to clean his mess, the male was her boyfriend yet he had no care towards her possecions. She was tired, he had promised he'd clean up.

He was no longer living with her as he lost his job but that was another waste of time they both were in college yet he still refused to mature even in the slightest.

He came from the bedroom shirtless and kissed her cheek. She rolled her eyes and handed him the bag with a growl.
"Sorry babe got to go project work due in."
He explained walking towards the dryer removing a shirt throwing it over his head and dashed out the door before she could protest. She rolled her angry filled eyes.
"Great."
She mumbled he had let her down again it was getting old. She was tired and hungover and had interviews for new roomates soon. She didn't want to clean up.

----

After finishing she took a beer from the fridge to celabrate. The place looked good as new, shining even. Her smile finally resting on her lips as she plonked her butt on the black leathair couch. She put her feet up on the coffe table as she took a few moments to relax.

Hearing a knock on the door she sighed as she figured her new roomate had arrived early. Getting off the couch she heard another knock.
"I'm coming just a sec."
The girl called out as she walked to the door she held a bright smile on her pink lips as she pulled the door open.

Suddenly the smile fell from her face as she saw who was standing in the door frame her
mouth opened in shock she raaised her hand to her lips.

Was he really her new roomie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Markus looked down at the girl standing in the door. "Oh dear...." He thought as he looked over her. He was now roommates with a girl he had kissed at that party. He cursed under his breath. Markus ran his hand through his hair and then greeted her."Hi, I'm Markus Phoenix. I'm your new roommate." He held his hand out and looked over her again.'You know she looks really damn hot now that I can see her.' She was just shorter then him, of course him being 5'11" didn't help. His broad shoulders and chest shadowed her. Markus shifted his military pack some on his shoulder waiting to see the girls reaction. As he waited, his thoughts drifted back to last night. Markus had crashed the party and have some fun with these preps, but then he saw her. He lost all focus on crashing the party turn to finding her. He had seen her fight with a boy he figured was her boy friend. Markus had seen her run out and had followed. Then he made his move. Markus had not intended on kissing her, but when he had approached that had been the most logical thing to do. She drew him to her. Something about her made him lose all control.'This could be a interesting year......'

The girl gasped as she saw the man from the night before she was sure she
would never see him again as she hadnt her make up less face had turned slightly pale, she looked up to him, she was a very short girl for her age only being 5 foot except when wearing heels.

She gulped as he had reached out his hand to her she was hesitant at first but eventually took his hand in his and shook it lightly.
"Ugh.. Sorry nice to meet you. I'm..."
She heard her cell ring she had still remind in her pajamas as she hadn't planned on leaving. She let off his phone and invited him in as she walked towards the bedroom.

It had been her boyfriend ringing to apologize for this morning she told him it was fine truth be told it bugged her but why bother.
Returning outside she half smiled at him maybe he didn't remember. They were both drunk it was impossible to act that casual right?

She shook the thought from her mind and curled up on the couch her legs resting underneath her.
"I'm Rose Darling. There's two bedrooms a bathroom in each mine is the one to the left. You can put your stuff in if you like. The kitchen and sitting room were joined together they were big enough to be cozy. Two couchs and a arm chair faced regular flat screen. The kitchen had the essientals:
fridge, oven, microwave, toaster, dish water and cabinets full of food cutlery pots and pans and anything else.

She had her blonde hair in a messy bun and she now wished her class had started early or that she hadn't persisted that Matt had stayed. She didn't have class till tomorrow and had
planned on relaxing. Her green eyes looked at him he was her last option as ever other person she was sure they were weird unknown strangers so had already promised him the spot when on the phone but no regretted the decision.
"If you smoke you have to go outside or in the back yard. I smoke but we're not aloud in here. Haven't a clue why."
She smiled slightly pointing to the small garden.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yes let's try this again)Markus listen to Rose, watching her. Again, He was getting that feeling. Markus sat down in the arm chair across from Rose. Reaching in to his pack, he pulled out a small case of mints. Popping one in, He continued to listen to Rose. After several minutes markus leaned back farther in his seat."is there anything personal that needs to be told? Things like certain rules or requests?" Markus was worried about what she would say to this after last night. "And don't worry about your beer, I don't drink" . If Rose was upset about last night, his life would be hell for awhile. Then another thought crossed his mind.'what would happen if I did it again?' He desire not to push his luck today.

Rose tilted her head slightly in confusion she wasn't sure what he was talking about she shrugged her shoulders she felt a bit unsure on what to say.
"Do what?"
She asked looking at him she was sure
if he had bbeen ttalking about the kiss or something else.

She shook her head with a small smile there had been no rules she then looked at him he was cute and she did happen to know he was a good kisser.
"None springs to mind just respect my privacy as I will yours and if you happen to have a guest over just give me a warning."
She said simply she was unable to think of something that would be a rule
that needed to be said.

Her stomach sank when he said that he didn't drink, her mind remembered the kiss. He would have to off remembered then. Her stomach did flips.

Maybe she was going to be OK.

Markus smiled hearing that."Alright then" He picked up his pack and walked back to the room Rose had said was his. Small, as he thought and black which he liked. As he set his pack down and began to unload it, he took out a small picture. Not knowing Rose had followed him, Markus looked at the picture. It was the last picture of his dad before he was deployed. Markus never saw him again. He gingerly set it down and then draped his medal over it." Medal of honor doesn't take away the pain" he said quietly. He took some more mints and put them in his mouth sitting on the edge of the bed.....

Rose sat alone her green eyes as he left she picked up her beer and sipped on it she had to think of an excuse on why she had to leave. She hadn't told anyone about the unexpected kiss yet and her guilt about haven't told her boyfriend hurt.

She walked towards his room and stepped inside after knocking on the door.
"I have to pop out for a bit see you later."
She spoke with a small smile as she then turned and walked out. She entered her room closing the door behind as she began to change she put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Applying some foundation and lip gloss.

(I hope you don't mind if we have a rp that is separate but with the same plot.) Jason looked at her and his eyes widened in surprise, "Well shit....." he knew he had been supposed to come be a roommate but he wasn't expecting the person to be the girl he had kissed last night. He looked up and ran a hand through his hair and sighed quietly. Looking back to her he extended his hand and introduced himself, "My name is Jason. Jason Stark. It looks like I am your new roommate." he silently prayed that she didn't remember last night. He had been drinking a little too much but he still remembered everything. Even how soft her lips had felt.

[quot"Onyxforever, post: 1196505, member: 7476"](I hope you don't mind if we have a rp that is separate but with the same plot.) Jason looked at her and his eyes widened in surprise, "Well shit....." he knew he had been supposed to come be a roommate but he wasn't expecting the person to be the girl he had kissed last night. He looked up and ran a hand through his hair and sighed quietly. Looking back to her he extended his hand and introduced himself, "My name is Jason. Jason Stark. It looks like I am your new roommate." he silently prayed that she didn't remember last night. He had been drinking a little too much but he still remembered everything. Even how soft her lips had felt.[/quote]

Hmm r u interested in the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.