Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi didn't want to argue about anything right now, so he remained silent. Even when asked if he was all right, he only responded with a shrug and a non-committal mumble. He bid Emil adieu when it was time for him to leave, and put the pizza in the oven as promised. It was plan to laze around for the next few hours, and then go to bed early.

After sleeping so poorly the night before, Levi thought it would be easy for him to get to sleep early tonight, but it wasn't. He was no stranger to insomnia, but this was different. Usually the insomnia stemmed from his desire to stay awake, to not miss anything that life had to offer, but this time it was because of Emil. For one, the bruises on his neck were sore enough to bother him when he lied down, and for another, he now worried about potential backlash when he returned home from work.

He had always been a bit intimidated by his brother, but after last night, it had gone from intimidation to outright fear. In the dark of his bedroom, Felix sprawled out against the length of his side, he began to wonder why on earth he said he forgave Emil, and why he didn't call someone after what happened - if not the police, then at least his parents. It was too late now, though; Emil thought he was forgiven, and Levi felt like there had to be some kind of time limit on calling someone to say that you were sexually assaulted.

Plus - who would believe him? Emil and Levi were both men, as well as brothers. If someone did believe him, they likely would have no sympathy for him. And Emil hadn't meant to assault him; if there was something truly wrong with him, like a mental disorder, then it stood to reason that he couldn't help it - and wouldn't Levi just be the worst brother if he held that against him? He would be disgusting.

Eventually, Levi gave up on trying to sleep altogether. He flipped on his lamp, and pulled out his laptop, determined to find something to either entertain himself or make himself tired. Watch boring documentaries, play video games, masturbate - whatever, so long as it worked. At least tomorrow was Sunday; he didn't have school, and he didn't have to work, so he would have all day to try and catch up on sleep.

After working at the bar until 5 AM he stayed for another hour, drinking heavily so maybe he'd pass out when he gets home. He heads home shortly after taking the bus because he knew it wasn't a wise decision to drive.

He is drunk on an empty stomach, since he never managed to eat anything. He stumbles up to the apartment, fumbling with his keys hazily. Unlocking the door after several attempts, missing the keyhole quite a bit and having the wrong key. He eventually basically falls into the living space. He was going to go to bed when he got home, but his drunken mind wants to touch someone, and so he decides he'll go talk to Levi. He makes his way into Levi's bedroom, trying not to fall over as he does so.

"Hey! Levi!" Emil basically pounces on his brother, shoving away the laptop. "Let me touch you for a bit, k~?" He leans down closer to his brother's face, his breath smelling of various alcohols all mixed together. He isn't really thinking, his brain all out of wack from the alcohol. He hasn't the point where the alcohol makes him violent and angry, but it comes without fail every time he gets drunk. Right now he's just loopy and wants attention. He tugs at his brother's shirt lightly, unlike last night when he basically tore it off. He wasn't pulling it off yet though, waiting for the other's answer.

Levi had almost finally drifted off to sleep when he was rudely awakened by Emil, whose sudden presence made him yelp in shock. He went to shove his brother off of him and onto the floor, but he was sitting on top of him like a boulder. There was no way he could move him. With his eyes wide and fearful, he tried to process what was happening (let you touch me!?), flashbacks from last night drowning his mind. The only thing that grounded him in reality was the overpowering stench of alcohol emanating from Emil's every pore.

"... You're drunk," he stated pointedly. His voice and expression were both deadpan, despite the way his heart hammered in his chest. He shifted uncomfortably under Emil's weight. "How much did you drink?" It was obviously way too much, if it made him smell that bad, and also have him inches from his face, and asking to touch him. The worst thing about this was that Emil, without fail, always got violent after he was drinking, which put Levi between a rock and a hard place.

On one hand, all Levi had wanted for ages was to be intimate with his brother, but on the other hand, he didn't want this at all right now. He was still recovering from last night, and Emil was drunk, and they hadn't even discussed his awkward confession. He didn't want Emil to touch him, but he knew if he rejected him right now, then there was a good chance he would still touch him - but this time with force.

"I know I am, what's your point?" He didn't register his brother trying to push him off, his whole body buzzing and numb, "I'm not sure... not enough to make me slur?" Emil has a very high tolerance for alcohol and he didn't start slurring usually until was to the point of where he'd start vomiting, so he's good. "Just for a little bit... Please..." He moves down to his ear, knowing that part of him is sensitive, "I'll be gentle this time..." He whispers in a husky voice near his ear, licking the outer shell before nibbling gently.

He is still upset from talking with Alek, but it's not showing through his loopy state. He feels tired, incredibly tired but he really really wants someone to touch right now. He wants the feeling of heated skin against his own, as he hadn't felt it in a few months. And today since he has the day off and could sleep all he wants he wants to touch him right here, right now. "Please..." His voice still low and husky as he speaks. He doesn't even know that his breath reeks of alcohol.

Levi opened his mouth to argue, but quickly decided against it. He knew the smallest thing could set Emil off right now, and he didn't want that to happen while he was sitting on top of him. His breath hitched as Emil's mouth found his ear, and he exhaled slowly. He was being much gentler tonight than last night, like he might actually care if Levi felt good or not. Levi had certainly fantasized about this plenty of times before, and being so tired, it was easy to forget what happened to make him not want this to begin with. He shifted again under Emil's weight, and licked his suddenly very dry lips.

"Okay," he rasped. "You can touch me. Just... mind the bruises." He didn't want Emil to make them worse; that was the last thing he needed right now. He almost doubted that Emil could be gentle, after what he had seen, but he would give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If he kept his brother in a good mood, then there was a good chance that he would listen to him when he gave him directions, instead of just doing whatever the fuck he wanted. Really, this was just the practical choice.

Emil smiles in excitement when his brother says yes. He tugs off Levi's shirt. "I said I'll be gentle, didn't I~?" He leans down to his brother's chest, trailing kisses down his chest and stomach area, gently kissing any bruises he finds. He then follows along the same path again, but instead using his tongue this time, leaving a trail of saliva along his chest.

He uses a hand, keeping the other where it is to support himself over Levi, letting it slip to the waistline of his pants. He slowly undoes the zipper and button of the pants, slipping his hand under the younger's underwear and begins stroking his cock, hoping to recieve a reaction.

As Emil pulled off his shirt, and started kissing every inch of his exposed flesh, Levi had to wonder if he had drifted off to sleep, after all. This seemed very familiar to many of his fantasies, except it felt very real, and was actually happening to him. He wanted to question it, to ask what had happened to make Emil decide to do this, to worry about what might come afterwards, but as his brother's fingers fumbled with the zipper of his pants, his mind went blank. He could ignore every bad thing about his situation right now, if Emil kept doing this.

For whatever reason, Levi didn't expect Emil to go straight for his cock, which was already half-hard just from him licking his ear. He gasped softly as his brother's fingers curled around him, and awkwardly put his hands on his shoulders. He didn't know what else to do, exactly; he felt like he should reciprocate, but frankly, he didn't want to. He would when Emil asked him to, and not before - at least not now, when most of his blood was still in his brain, and not his cock.

Emil begins moving his hand gently, pumping his brother's cock as he continues gently biting and sucking along Levi's skin. He finds his nipples, licking and nibbling on them slightly, his eyes are half-lidded and glazed over with lust. He wants more, he moves to slide off his own shirt, using his free hand to pull one of Levi's hands to his chest, wanting to be touched. Everywhere he goes he leaves a trail of saliva, saliva that has an appalling stench of various alcohols that Emil didn't even know the names of when he ordered them, just ordering 'something strong'.

He begins biting and sucking at Levi's neck now, leaving many a hickies in his wake, but they weren't rough like last night's had been, they were normal. They wouldn't cause him to have what looked like welts on his body, if anybody saw these, they'd just think he'd had a bit of fun with someone. He finds his previous ones that hurt Levi so much and ghosts his lips over each one, murmuring an apology after he touches each one. Then he looks up to his brother's lips, staring at them momentarily before pushing their lips together. He lets go of his brother's length, letting his fingers trail along it gently before moving his hand up to the small of Levi's back, pulling him close as he kisses his brother. His other hand, that was supporting him, he used to grasp Levi's hair and deepen the kiss, now lying with almost all his weight on Levi, the little bit of support coming from where his knees were straddling his brother's thighs.

A soft moan fell from Levi's lips as Emil worked him, fully hard now despite the uncertainty in his belly. He had wanted this for so long, and he was being so gentle now, leaving marks like a normal lover would. When Emil moved Levi's hands to his chest, he obediently started to touch him, focusing on his pectoral muscles (the ones he had fantasized about touching like this an inappropriate amount of times) and nipples. The brush of his brother's lips against the bruises on his neck made his breath stutter from anxiety, but he calmed quickly when all he did was murmur against them.

And then they were kissing, the absolute last thing Levi had ever expected from his brother, and he didn't even care that he let go of his cock, because a warmth spread in his chest and he moaned into his mouth at the contact.

He would have found this much more enjoyable if his brother didn't taste and reek so strongly of alcohol, reminding him that he was drunk and would never desire him sober, but he forced himself to focus on the fact that he was finally making out with the one person he'd wanted to be intimate with for years. Maybe Emil wouldn't even remember this in the morning, and he could just keep it as a memento for years to come.

The only problem was that Emil was almost crushing him now, and it was incredibly uncomfortable. He reluctantly broke the kiss, and stared at him with dilated eyes and plump, shiny lips. "You're hurting me a bit," he said breathlessly, nudging Emil with his knee, and hoping that this small statement wouldn't be enough to set him off.

Emil supports his weight again, nodding and licking his lips. He leans down again, brushing their lips together before moving back down to his chest and resuming to stroke his cock. He barely has any thoughts happening right now, just knowing he enjoys his brother's warmth.

He changes his hand again, this time it trails around the waistline under his underwear to his ass, he begins groping a cheek as he teases one of his nipples with his tongue. He wants to hear Levi moan for him, needs to hear Levi moan for him. That sensation of having someone moan because of something he did easily gets Emil almost instantly hard and throbbing.

Emil breaths heavily against his brother's skin. Then he tugs Levi's pants down to his ankles, replacing his hand on his butt and continuing to grope there. He moves his mouth down though, kissing down to his pubes and then he moves even further down, kissing his inner thighs, and then his dick. He lets his tongue touch it gently, before kissing the tip. He was going to get him to moan his name one way or another.

Levi was quite surprised to see Emil being so compliant, but he wasn't going to question it. As his brother's lips brushed past his own, he tried to grab another kiss, and was momentarily disappointed when he skipped past him. That disappointment didn't last long, however, because soon he was licking his chest again, and god that felt good, and his groping hands made him arch his hips with a soft gasp. He expected Emil to go straight for his ass from there, and was prepared to tell him to stop so he could grab a condom, but was once again taken by surprise when all he did was continue to kiss down his torso.

"Emil -" Levi gasped as he delved between his legs, his cock twitching at the light touches.

In all of his fantasies, it had been him giving head to Emil, but he certainly wasn't going to complain about this. He would just have to return the favour later. Levi had never been very vocal, but it had been a long time since he'd had someone's mouth on him, and this time it was finally his brother's mouth, making him moan. He bit his lower lip, sucked it into his mouth, and brought his hands to Emil's head, raking his lithe fingers through his hair. He was already leaking precum, which might have embarrassed him if Emil wasn't so drunk. He considered that far more embarrassing.

Emil moves his mouth around Levi's twitching cock, groaning around it when he hears Levi moan, his half-hard dick hardening to full length. He sloppily swirls his tongue around his brother's member, trailing it up the vein on the bottom as he tastes Levi's bitter precum. He moves the hand that was previously groping Levi to his own length, which had created a tent in his pants by now, straining to be let out. So he pulls down his own pants and underwear, kicking them off. He begins touching himself, squeezing and tugging at his own quite roughly, in contrast to his gentle approach with Levi.

He separates from Levi for a minute to say, "More...I want to hear more of your voice..." Then he goes back down onto his brother.

Levi's swollen lips fell open in a quiet moan as Emil took him into his mouth, watching him start to paw at his own cock with great interest. He had seen his brother naked several times before, but the only time he had seen him hard was in his dreams - and he looked just as perfect as he'd always imagined. His eyes zeroed in on his dick, focused on him, wishing it could be his hand - or mouth, or ass, anything - instead. He was only pulled out of his trance when Emil asked him to continue talking.

"Oh god," he murmured, inhaling sharply. He didn't know what to say, exactly; he had never been very good at talking dirty, finding it kind of humiliating. But he was determined to try, just for Emil. To try and get himself in the mood, he used his free hand to play with his own nipples, breathing raggedly.

"Feels good," he continued, arching his hips up carefully, so as not to choke his brother. He watched him lustfully under his full eyelashes, his fingers curling tighter in Emil's hair. "I... do you know how many times... I've fantasized about sucking your cock, Emil?" He choked out, his skin flushing up to his ears. "Every time I've been with someone else, I... I was thinking about you..."

Emil pulls away again, moving up to Levi's ear again. He kisses it and licks it his voice low and gravelly, "I meant for you to moan...but I guess you can keep talking if you want to." He finds Levi's ear lobe and begins sucking on it, all the while jerking himself off. "I...don't know why you'd fantasize...about me... I'm a cruel bastard." He continues sucking on his brother's ear lobe. He pulls away once more momentarily, "Do you have...a condom...and lube?" Then he goes from his ear lobe to the skin under it, sucking and licking his way down to his collar bone where he nips at the bone.

The pleasure he's feeling right now is keeping him in a good enough mood so he doesn't flip that switch, usually when he's drunk, any small comment can make him fly into rage, but he feels good, so his mood is good too. He swallows hard, continuing to touch his brother, noticing things about him he never did before. Mainly how small he actually is, 'Damn...looks so fragile...'

Levi's flush deepened when Emil clarified that he just meant him to moan, feeling foolish now, but he stopped caring the moment his mouth was back on his sensitive ear. He moaned softly again, pulling his lower lip back between his teeth. He decided not to answer his brother when he questioned why he would fantasize about him, because somehow the words 'because I fucking love you, you idiot' didn't seem appropriate right now. Instead, he focused on the frankly delightful question of whether or not he had condoms.

"Yeah, it's... they're in the bottom drawer of my night stand," Levi said breathlessly, gesturing to the right side of his bed. Emil would also end up seeing various toys that he kept, which was a humiliating thought, but he tried not to worry about it too much.

Emil clumsily, fumbles over to the drawer, having been able to keep his balance while over Levi since he was focused and didn't have to move much other than his head. He almost fell off the bed in an attempts to reach his goal. He pulls out the drawer, noticing the various sex toys he has and takes mental note of them for no particular reason. He moves stuff out of the way to find the condoms and lube. He grabs them and without closing the drawer, and again almost tumbling out of the bed he returns to his position over his brother. He sets aside the condom for now, using the lube on three of his fingers.

He goes up to kiss his brother, entirely forgetting he'd sucked his cock with his mouth earlier and that Levi might be grossed out. As he sloppily kisses him he teases his entrance with a finger, dipping in, only to pull his finger back out and circle the hole.

As Emil fumbled through his drawer, Levi needed to take a moment to fully realize that this was actually happening. His brother was going to fuck him, like he'd wanted him to do for so long, and this was happening a little over a day after he almost raped him, and Levi was fine with it. He couldn't believe that he had already forgiven him to the point that he was going to let him do this, that he almost didn't care about what happened anymore; he was sure that had to say many negative things about him as a person.

When Emil kissed him again, he could taste himself on his lips, but he didn't mind. Frankly, he found it kind of hot. He spread his legs to give his brother better access, placing his feet on either side of his hips. He gasped against Emil's lips at the feeling of his finger slipping inside of him, welcoming and loving it. He brought his hands back to Emil's chest to rub his skin a bit fitfully, needing something to do with his hands. "Don't need to warm me up too much," he breathed lustfully. After playing with his ass almost every time he took the time masturbate outside of quick wanks in the shower, he was quite used to it, and being so turned on right now, he was very relaxed.

"I know, I can feel that you're already quite stretched out, but I like teasing you..." He says this against his jaw before finding his lips again, licking his own before pushing his tongue against his brother's lips. He finally inserts his finger, adding another one quickly afterwards, pushing them in and out. Then after a bit, adding an third digit and spreading apart his fingers a bit. He coaxes Levi's tongue a bit out of his mouth, beginning to suck on it.

"You must play with yourself down here a lot..." He had pulled away from the kiss momentarily, "Probably with some of those toys in that drawer, am I right?' He chuckles, without waiting for an answer he tangles his tongue around his brother's, groaning something inaudible.

Levi obediently parted his lips for Emil's tongue, moaning quite loudly into his mouth this time when he finally started to fuck him with his fingers. He seemed to be aimless at the moment, which made Levi hope that he would know what to do when he actually started to fuck him. He knew that his brother had bedded his fair share of men (and women), though, so he gave him the benefit of the doubt. If nothing else, he could probably guide him to hit where it counted.

When Emil pulled away from their kiss to tease him, Levi almost glared, despite the fact that his accusation was very true, and also not something he was exactly ashamed about. It was always different with Emil. "You don't?" He deflected, cheeks burning with embarrassment. He highly doubted that Emil had any interest in bottoming, but he didn't know what else to say - and also thought he was missing out. At the mention of toys, he huffed softly, and pulled away. "Sometimes I pretend it's you fucking me instead," he muttered darkly, before crashing their lips together again. He pushed himself down against his brother's fingers, wanting to encourage him.

He pulls away to answer "No, I don't particularly care to have anything up my ass. And now you'll know what it really feels for me to fuck you, so be prepared." He let's his lips reconnect with Levi's hungrily. Emil moves his fingers in him and continues stretching him for a bit before he pulls them out, disconnecting their lips to look for the condom as he picks up the lube again. He puts a decent amount on himself before slipping on the condom.

Emil positions his cock to enter Levi and then eases himself in, groaning as he goes in deeper and deeper, the tightness of Levi's ass feeling so good around him. He leans to his ear whispering seductively, "Is it as good as you fantasized?" He slowly begins moving in his brother, moving a hand to Levi's hips as he begins rocking the bed. "Maybe it'll be better than you thought..." He purrs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.