Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi watched Emil take the pills without interest, but the moment he so bluntly asked if they had fucked or not, his eyes widened and a flush bloomed across his cheeks. He had no idea why he was embarrassed by this; yes, they did, and it was great, and he had wanted Emil to remember, but to hear him phrase it like that was a little startling. Clearing his throat and brushing some of his hair behind his ear, he replied, "We had sex, yeah. You came home drunk and just... crawled on top of me and asked if you could touch me. And I said yes. Things just went from there."

He decided not to include that it was the best sex of his life, just in case Emil was absolutely disgusted by the revelation. He fell quiet, and leaned against the sink, trying to make himself look as small as possible. When Emil clutched his head, Levi's expression faded into one of concern, and he straightened up. "At least you didn't drive," he said softly, moving to carefully sit on the edge of the tub by Emil's feet. "We can go and get it today, if you're feeling up to it."

Emil scowls when his brother replies with a yes, he's still got mixed feelings on it and doesn't know whether to ask if it was good or to never do it again. He decides to go with neither, sitting in the bathtub just scowling. "I still feel like puking..." His voice is hoarse from when he did vomit, sounding squeaky and almost like a completely different person, or a boy going through puberty. He got a bit of anger out when he hit the wall earlier, but he's trying so hard not to tell Levi just to fuck off. He doesn't feel good and doesn't know what to think about them having sex. So seeing Levi isn't want he wants at the moment. He almost childishly sinks down and starts blowing bubbles into the water.

"I don't want to go..." His voice still sounds like shit and strained, so he goes back to bubble blowing. "I'll get a ride to work on Tuesday, since I have tomorrow off too..." He says, "If you could kindly...go away...I don't want to talk anymore..." He still has a glare as he's basically pushing Levi out with his eyes, or murdering him, there's no way to tell with Emil. Emil shifts quietly again in the water.

Emil's reaction to the news made Levi want to crawl inside of a hole and die. He had hoped beyond hope that he would just say 'oh, okay, was it good?', and they would talk about how great it was, and how they should do it again, but now he was chastising himself for foolishly getting his hopes up. He should have known better by now. He tried very hard not to look wounded, but it was difficult. He swallowed thickly when Emil told him to go away, and nodded, already turning on his heel to leave. He could barely look his brother in the eye right now.

"Just yell at me if you need anything else," he said quietly on his way out of the door, looking a bit like a kicked puppy. God, could he really be so stupid as to think that Emil would actually want him when he was sober? Emil hated him when he was sober. Absolutely hated him. Hated him enough to beat him up, hated him enough to take his self esteem and crush it in his hands, hated him enough to try and rape him - yet Levi allowed him to have sex with him, and loved it, and now here he was, beyond hurt that Emil wanted nothing to do with him now.

He felt tears start to sting at his eyes, but refused to let them fall. He was being foolish. Felix padded up to him with a soft mew, and Levi sighed, crouching down to pick him up. "Let's eat," he murmured, kissing the top of the cat's head. "You're the only man who's ever going to love me, Felix."

"I can't fucking yell..." He hisses out, a bit angrily. Emil sinks further and further into the water, maybe drowning was an option... Now he has confused feelings tumbling through his head about Levi and wants to punch something again. Which is partially why he'd told his brother to leave, he didn't want to hit him, especially after what they did last night. He crawled on top of Levi and asked to touch him, it is totally out of character for him and he's not sure why he chose him, he is attractive, but he's his brother he's not sure what he was thinking or if he was thinking.

He presses a hand to his forehead, sighing, he gets out of the tub, albeit slowly, he eventually gets out, finding a towel and wrapping it around himself. He is starting to feel lightheaded from the heat of the water, and would rather not pass out. He leaves the bathroom, going to his own room to get clothes. He pulls some on without much thought, going out to the living room and looking at Levi. He clears his throat, "Was it good?" Emil won't make eye contact with his little brother, he assumes Levi enjoyed it at least a little, going off of the scratches on his back. "It seems like you at least enjoyed it some." He raises his shirt a little and points to the scratches.

Emil walks over to the kitchen, starting coffee, as it would help his hangover tremendously. "Fucking hell...why in the fuck did I drink so fucking much? I'm probably fucking broke now..."

After cuddling Felix for a few minutes, Levi went to prepare a few crepes how he liked them - with just a lot of butter and a little sugar - and then curled up on the couch to watch mindless television. There wasn't a lot on, so he was stuck watching The Doctors like some kind of bored housewife. When Emil finally left the bathroom, he subconsciously tensed his whole body, waiting for the other shoe to drop. When he stopped in front of him, and asked him if the sex was good, he turned pink again. His flush only deepened when Emil lifted up his shirt to gesture to the scratches he had left on his skin.

"... Yes," Levi replied without looking up. "It was great." He could have just left it at that, but he had to try his luck, to see if maybe he could get Emil to want to do it again. "You said you wanted to do it again," he added meekly, this time daring to try and catch his brother's eyes, though Emil had already turned around to go make coffee by that point. "Which... I'd be up for, if you really wanted to. Y'know... it's up to you." He had curled in on himself by this point, his arms wrapped almost defensively around his knees. He had no idea how Emil would react to this; right now he was a ticking time bomb, but god, did he want to repeat what happened last night. He would do anything.

Emil thinks for a moment, stirring his coffee, he still feels extremely frustrated, but doing it with Levi again didn't seem so bad. He's staring off into space for a while before he sets down his coffee and spoon he was stirring with. He swiftly turns around, walking over behind Levi and taking his chin, pulling his head back a bit and smashing their lips together, hoping to jog his own memory. He pulls away after a moment, seeing if anything comes back to him, and a bit did, mainly just knowing he'd enjoyed it. He licks his lips slightly, "If you want to be sex buddies that's fine with me." He turns around again, going back to his coffee like he hadn't just kissed his brother.

Emil begins sipping on his coffee, leaning against the counter as he grumbles to himself about nothing in particular. He hates himself right now, for being alive. The Tylenol is not working in the slightest and he wants to kill something, maybe going to the gym would be best. He nods, going back to his room, sliding some tennis shoes on and dumping out his coffee on his way past the kitchen. He says simply, "Going to the gym." And leaves, taking his set of keys to the apartment with him. The gym helps him a lot when he feels like killing something, as he can easily go after a punching bag with no mercy, or some jerk at the gym, either works.

Levi had gone back to staring blankly at the television, almost hoping that either Emil would disappear, or he would. What he didn't expect was for his brother to to take him by the chin and kiss him, just like he had the night before, and despite all of his anxiety, he still found himself almost melting against his lips. When Emil pulled away, Levi almost complained, but he didn't - certainly not after his brother spoke.

"Okay," he squeaked, staring at him with wide eyes. He couldn't figure out how to react right now; he was torn between relief, elation, trepidation, and disappointment that Emil only wanted to be 'sex buddies' and nothing more. He felt particularly foolish for feeling disappointed; he needed to take what he could get and run with it. If all he could have was sex with his brother on occasion, and not the romantic relationship he desired like burning, then he needed to be content with that. It was better than nothing - and he could at least pretend while they fucked that Emil loved him like Levi loved his brother.

The trepidation came from his worry that this could not be all that came out of Emil's hangover. The fact that he decided to go to the gym instead of taking his anger out on him was a good sign, but Levi still didn't trust it. He wanted to try and not be in the house when Emil returned, but he was exhausted, and also had no where to go. Levi didn't exactly have friends; he had a few acquaintances, but no one he really hung out with outside of work or school. For the most part, it didn't really bother him; he preferred to spend time alone, but lately, with Emil's mood swings and his own helpless, unrequited love, he felt like he really needed to meet someone else. It couldn't have been healthy, spending all your time with your aggressive brother and your cat.

In the end, he opted to go for a run around thirty minutes after he finished eating, even if he was basically running on empty. He hoped it would clear his head and exhaust him to the point he was physically incapable of staying up any longer. He tied his hair back and pulled on something light but formfitting to run in, and idly checked himself out in the bathroom mirror, wondering how Emil would react to seeing him in such tight pants.

God. He was fucked up.

But he was still going to leave these on until Emil got home, if he arrived back at home before he did.

That was all Levi was able to focus on while he ran a good three miles, and by the time he arrived back home, in desperate need of a shower, he wondered if it was possible to hate himself anymore.

Emil eventually ends up at the gym, having taken an unintentional detour, which means he got lost but won't admit it to himself. He goes into the gym, feeling frustrated and ready to kill something. He goes in, checking in and immediately going over to the punching bags without hesitation. He needs to get back in shape anyway, there hasn't been much happening at work, so he's lost a little muscle mass and hates it. He stays at the gym for a few hours, leaving feeling a bit refreshed. When he steps outside its chilly, he shivers as he starts jogging back home.

When he gets back home, again, getting lost, he strips off his sweaty shirt, sighing. Emil looks for Levi, not seeing him in the living room. He walks into the partially open door of the bathroom to see Levi in extremely tight pants, he narrows his eyes, "Are you asking me to jump you?" He approaches Levi, pushing the other sweaty male against the wall, leaning down to bite on his neck, licking where he bites, they definitely weren't as gentle as last night, but also not as rough as that first night. He moves a hand down to grope the other's cock. "You're too attractive for your own good.." He smirks, "If you don't want me to constantly be on you, you should probably avoid clothes like that." Then with that, and one last squeeze he turns, leaving Levi alone in the bathroom.

He goes back to the living room, intending to wait for Levi to finish showering so he can. He lounges on the couch, Felix jumping onto his bare stomach. Emil doesn't do anything in particular to him, just watching the cat. "What do you want, Felix?" He doesn't really like cats and has a mild allergy to them, but not enough to where he wouldn't let Levi have one. He closes his eyes, deciding to take a nap while he waits for Levi.

Levi was just getting ready to strip off for his shower when Emil approached him. Though he had certainly wanted to pull a reaction out of his brother by wearing these clothes, it still took him by surprise, and his breath caught in his throat when Emil pushed him against the wall. He had brief flashbacks of the other night, making his stomach turn; he shut his eyes in an attempt to make them go away. When Emil bit at his neck, he sagged slightly against the wall and made an unexpectedly lewd noise, one that only got louder when he palmed his cock.

He said absolutely nothing to his brother, but his mind buzzed with various responses, mainly 'yes, I was definitely asking you to jump me, please come back and finish the job, but maybe don't push me against the wall like you did when you tried to rape me, because that's kind of a turn off'. He took a few moments to gather himself before finally turning on the shower.

He spent longer in the shower than he normally did, thanks to Emil's groping hands. Levi had quite a high libido to begin with, but now that he was apparently fuck buddies with his brother (and shouldn't he be happier about that?), he feared he was going to be in a state of permanent arousal. He jerked off quickly and quietly, so that Emil wouldn't hear him, and then let the hot water wash away his shame.

After drying off, he stopped in his room to slip on a pair of rather loose sweatpants and a baggy shirt, considering his experiment both a success and a failure. He was too tired to play games right now; his entire body felt like collapsing. Perhaps another time, when he hadn't been running on a cumulative total of 8 hours of sleep over two days, he'd attempt wearing tight jeans again... or maybe even his old dance leggings.

Levi shuffled back into the living room to let Emil know he was finished, but had to stop and smile at the sight of his brother and his cat lying together on the couch. "See, I told you he likes you," he said softly, sitting carefully on the arm of the couch. "Finished in the bathroom. Your turn."

Emil looks up to Levi, "As long as he doesn't get in my face..." He glares at the cat a bit, knowing if he does get in his face, he'll start sneezing and shit and he doesn't feel like doing that. He nods to the statement that he can take a shower, not getting up yet. "I'll go in a bit...I don't feel like it yet..." He moves his hands behind his head, resting his head on them. He falls silent, staring at the ceiling, thinking about nothing much.

He sits up, looking over to Levi, "Come here." He grumbles out, not sounding angry, but not sounding pleasant either. Felix fell off his stomach when he sat up. His eyes trail over his brother, studying him meticulously. He is about to say something else when his phone rings and he glares at it. He picks it up, sighing when he sees the caller. He gets off of the couch, going to his room and slamming the door behind him, he wants to talk to Alek alone. He lies down on his stomach on the bed. His voice becomes less angry when he picks up the phone, "What do you want, Alek?" Alek asks Emil if he wants to go out, Emil assumes he's talking about for drinks or something and asks, "Sure, where and when?" Alek says, "No, I mean date me, silly. You said I should choose you if I don't want my heart to be broken so I did!" Emil's lips twitch up into a smile, "Are you drunk?" Alek makes a sound of disagreement, "Nope. Just tired of getting hurt."

Emil says, "Um...sure..." He tries to act like he isn't too thrilled about it, but he is, he's been waiting 10 years. "I love you, Alek..." Alek says, "Mhm, thanks! Talk to you later!" Then Alek hangs up, Emil is just lying on his bed, stunned. He's in a much better mood now, even if Alek didn't respond to those extremely important words. He sighs a bit, but not his normal exasperated sigh, it was a content sigh. He feels good, which is strange for him. He stands up, reaching the door and opening it with another sigh.

Levi continued to smile at Emil and Felix, pleased to see his two favourite people - yes, he definitely needed to get out more, if he was referring to his cat as a person - together. He was fine with the silence, and was about to turn the television back on when Emil sat up and told him to come closer. He blinked at him a few times, making sure he processed the request properly before he moved; though Emil looked relatively relaxed, there was no real way to tell if he was still close to blowing up or not. Just as he was about to slide onto the couch itself, Emil's phone rang, giving Levi great pause.

He'd seen that look on Emil's face many times before when he looked at his phone, but it had a new meaning now that he knew that his brother had an unrequited love interest - one that wasn't him. He nodded stiffly when Emil excused himself, and waited until his bedroom door was closed to stand up. He didn't want to eavesdrop, exactly (who was he kidding, yes he did), but he needed to know what they were talking about. He needed to know more about this mysterious man keeping his brother from loving him.

He didn't stand right at the door, but he stood close enough to be able to hear decently. His stomach dropped with each word, and by the time he heard Emil mutter the words 'I love you, Alek', he felt like he had been stabbed in the gut. He was being foolish, he knew; he knew that Emil would never love him, even if they had sex occasionally, but it still stung. Why did he even agree to that? Not that it mattered, because as much of an asshole that Emil could be sometimes, Levi didn't think he was horrible enough to cheat on someone. He felt sick and miserable, and almost didn't move out of the way in time to make it seem like he wasn't eavesdropping.

When Emil left his room, Levi was standing in the kitchen, trying not to look like he was on the verge of tears. He cast his brother a look over his shoulder, and felt another pain in his stomach when he saw the dreamy, happy look on his face. "What was that about?" He asked, keeping his voice level and neutral, even though he was basically screaming inside. Emil hadn't looked this happy in ages, and it killed him.

Emil tries not to smile when Levi asks him what it was about, shaking his head, "Nothing important..." He lets the smile slowly take over his lips, he hadn't smiled...in a while actually. He moves into the kitchen as well, "Just hanging out in the kitchen?" He looks at him curiously, "Doesn't seem very comfortable... Do you want to watch a movie? I feel like going to the movie theater though. Do you want to come? Oh shit I forgot...my car's at the bar..." He continues rambling on about nonsense, many thoughts kinda just fluttering through his head all at once. "Oh shit...sorry for talking so much..." He smiles a bit, chuckling.

"Levi, have you ever dated someone? What kind of stuff do you do? Just..hypothetically..." He looks away from Levi, looking a bit awkward, he'd never actually dated someone, it was usually just sex a few times here and there. And it definitely was never someone he'd waited 10 years for. "Do you hold hands and shit like that?" He narrows his eyes, obviously thinking hard. "That sounds really fucking girly though, never mind."

Emil falls silent again, his mind flooding with only Alek, that he'd finally get to touch the other's body. That he'd get to hold him and kiss him and so much more. He shivers in excitement, unfortunately, he knows that Alek has a nasty habit of cheating. He doesn't know how he'll handle that, probably with violence, per usual. He sighs, he didn't think of this, he'll probably end up snapping someone's neck and he's not sure he's prepared to go to jail. Emil mentally slaps himself, "Shit shit..." He grumbles more under his breath, this is a fucking bad idea, but he loves Alek.

Levi had to look away from Emil, because seeing the dreamy smile on his face made his heart hurt. He would have been more than happy just to ignore Emil, but apparently he was feeling chatty tonight. "It's okay," he murmured when Emil apologized, wiping crumbs off the counter. He needed something to do with his hands. "Maybe no movie tonight. I have stuff to do." It was a bad lie, but he didn't care. He could theoretically study, but he didn't think he'd be able to focus.

When asked if he had ever dated someone before, Levi felt like he wanted to puke. He wanted to yell at Emil, to throw something at him, to tell him to figure out relationship by his goddamn self, but he didn't. Not only did he not want to set Emil off, but he didn't want to be mean to him; he wanted to help him, when he looked so lost. He was utterly hopeless. "I had a boyfriend the first year of university," he said flatly, brushing his damp hair behind his ear. He looked a lot like you, because I'm pathetic, he thought. "It's like hanging out with a friend, except with kissing. It'll be awkward at first. You can hold hands if you want. Not like it's necessary." He shrugged, peering into the refrigerator pointlessly. He wasn't even hungry. "If you're unsure, just let... whoever it is that you're dating take the lead."

He fell quiet after that, trying to find something else to do in the kitchen, but he had already done the dishes earlier. There was nothing. He was getting ready to leave when he heard Emil mutter, noting his sudden change in demeanour. "... You okay?" He asked despite himself.

"Oh, okay..." Emil trails off again as he goes back to his thoughts and he mumbles in response without letting his brain process it, "Just thinking that I'll probably end up killing someone...since Alek is prone to cheating..." He mumbles off again, not aware he even said anything, just thinking of what to do. "I don't really want to go to jail...but I don't know if I'll be able to help it... I get jealous pretty easily..." He shrugs, sighing and looking up with a smile. "What can I do though?" His eyes are shining, despite his previous thoughts.

"Anyway...What do you have to do tonight? Studying?" He looks at his brother, a questioning expression. "Shit, I forgot to shower." He seems to be getting distracted easily, shifting from one thought to the other quickly. He smiles at Levi again, "I'm going to shower now." He shuffles back to the bathroom, undressing as soon as he hits the door, peeling off his sweaty clothes. He throws them into the hamper, and then hops into the shower, humming quietly to himself happily. He turns on the water, feeling it trickle down his body. He spends about 45 minutes showering, having spent a little extra because he was jerking off, not aware he was the second one to do so in the shower that day. He was thinking about touching Alek's body, him moaning and screaming his name and it caused him an erection. He finishes quietly though, not wanting Levi to hear him groaning out Alek's name in the shower.

He comes out after wrapping a towel around himself, slipping into his room. He doesn't tell Levi he's going to bed, figuring he'll find out himself. He changes into some gym shorts, lying on his bed shortly after and staring at the ceiling for a while. He knows he isn't going to sleep tonight, but it's nice to think he will. Luckily he's off tomorrow as well, so he doesn't have to worry about work. Then something hits him, he'd asked Levi to be sex buddies with him only that day, and now he's in a relationship. He's going to have to tell Levi never mind.

Levi couldn't help but look quite taken aback at Emil's confession, but he had no words to say in response. He certainly didn't want to see his brother kill someone over Alek, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized it would probably just culminate in another evening of Emil attacking him, and nothing else. After all, Levi was apparently an easy target.

He shrugged and said nothing when Emil asked what his plans were, and watched him scurry off to the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, he wandered over to the couch, flopped down, and felt his whole body sag with the weight of his sorrow.

"Fuck," he hissed, holding his head in his hands. It took every ounce of control he had to swallow his tears, to not start sobbing like a child. What did he expect, really? Emil didn't love him. They only had sex because he was drunk, and he kissed him for the same reason. Sober, there was no chance that his brother would return his feelings. Levi was repulsive, and the sooner he came to terms with that, the easier it would be to move on.

Perhaps the easiest way to do that would be to move out, but Levi couldn't afford it. Emil was paying more than half of the rent, because Levi was still in school, and wasn't able to get enough hours to cover his half. God, it was a miracle that Emil put up with him so long. No wonder he went postal so often. It was Levi's fault for being a useless freeloader.

He let himself wallow in self-pity for a good hour, doing nothing but lying on the couch with Felix. Eventually, he had a bit of a revelation that he needed to stop being such a baby, to stop hanging his entire life on his brother. He needed to go out and meet someone else, and he needed to do that tonight. Levi knew he was attractive, and he was just the right amount of androgynous to appeal to a wide variety of men. All he needed to do was put on those tight jeans he was saving for Emil, head to a club, and he'd be able to bring home some asshole who would hopefully just as good - if not better - than Emil in bed.

It took him around thirty minutes to dress himself up and make sure he looked good, with his hair perfectly shaped and his fit body leaving just enough to the imagination. He cast one look at Emil's door on his way out, felt his stomach turn, and then decided he needed to get shit faced on top of acting like a complete slut. He didn't want to feel feelings anymore.

And that was what he did. The moment Levi entered the club - shit, was this the club Emil worked at? He almost wished it was, and that he was here tonight, so he could make out with the most attractive man he could find in order to tell him 'fuck you - he veered straight to the bar, and ordered the strongest drink he could manage. Who cared? He didn't. Fuck Emil. Fuck him and his stupid, perfect face.

A smaller, almost female looking male sits down next to Keith he smiles a bit, looking over to him, checking him out. He gives him a quirky smile, "Hey beautiful, drowning your sorrows are you?" He looks down to the other male's agonizingly tight pants, "Or looking for some fun? Hmm?" He says this in an almost seductive tone, his voice lowering to a purr. He shifts closer to the other, moving his hand to rest on Levi's thigh.

His hand doesn't stay there for long though, slowly edging towards his inner thigh. "Want to leave here? I'll help you have a really good time... And you're pretty like a girl, except there's no risk of getting you prego. Sounds good to me." He chuckles, hiccuping slightly. Keith begins stroking his inner thigh gently. He leans in and licks the other's ear, nibbling slightly. "We can do all sorts of things together...How does that sound?" He's horny and alone, so why not this guy? His breathing is heavy and his breath smelling faintly of alcohol. "Alone...we can do whatever you want... Even if all you want is to get sucked off, I'll get you... as long as I get the favor returned."

Levi had downed two disgustingly strong drinks before he was approached, and was quite surprised. That didn't take long at all. He looked the stranger up and down, cheeks flushed from the alcohol (god bless his Chinese genes), and then decided that he was good enough. He was no Brad Pitt, and he was quite handsy, but he would do. He wasn't looking for a boyfriend; he just wanted someone he could take home, and who could fuck him into his mattress until he forgot all about Emil.

The comment about him being 'pretty like a girl' did rub him the wrong way, but he could ignore it. Levi knew that he was 'pretty', and had long since come to terms with it. If it helped him get laid, so be it. His breath hitched when the man's tongue snaked across his ear, but he didn't find it nearly as pleasurable as he normally did. Maybe when he wasn't in public, it would be better. After a few moments, Levi turned towards him, and placed his lips at his ear.

"I don't want you to talk," he said huskily, but he was dead serious. "Just fuck me. Think you can do that?" He smiled seductively, and got to his feet, his hand lingering on the man's shoulder. "If you can, follow me. My apartment isn't far from here."

Maybe if he was lucky, Emil would still be awake in his room, and he would hear him getting pounded, hear him scream when he came. Maybe in some alternate reality, he'd get jealous, and push this drunken stranger away, and confess that he actually loved him, not fucking Alek, and everything would be okay.

Keith nods, "I'm fine with that. Lead the way beautiful." He licks his lips hungrily, eager to get into those way too teasingly tight pants. As they walk towards the apartment, Keith occasionally reaches over, squeezing Levi's ass. He leaves his hand there as they walk.

When they reach the apartment, Levi pushing the door open, Keith is almost immediately on him, after shutting the door behind them. He's unaware of Emil being there, just wanting this beauty. Just needing release, and he begins stripping the other, pulling off his shirt swiftly. He is going to begin giving him hickies, but he notices that Levi already has a bunch, "Hmmm have you been having lots of fun lately? That kind of turns me on, thinking someone else has already claimed you and yet I get to destroy that." He pushes the raven onto the couch, crawling on top of him. He smiles a bit perversely, "You really are like a girl..." He moves back down onto him, biting and sucking on his skin roughly.

He moves his lips to Levi's ear, biting and licking it a bit as his hand slides down to his pants, beginning to undo them. "This is going to be fun~." He murmurs into Levi's ear. He finally undoes his pants, sliding them down into Levi's underwear, as he begins touching his cock, squeezing a bit here and there, and stroking it. He uses his free hand to pull off his own shirt, going back to using it as a support. "I'll make you scream tonight."

On the walk back to the apartment, Levi felt like changing his mind several times, feeling like he was acting foolish, but he didn't let himself. He had gone out on a mission, and wasn't going to come back home empty handed. When the man all but pounced on him as soon as they entered his apartment, he made a small surprised noise, but went along with it. He was a decent kisser, at least, and this time he also tasted like alcohol, so he couldn't complain. He grabbed his neck as he kissed him, only letting go when he stared at the bruises on his neck.

Ugh. He had forgotten all about those.

He let the guy manhandle him all he wanted, trying to ignore all of the words coming out of his mouth, and instead focus on his hands and his lips. He moaned softly at the lips on his ear, arching into his hands. He would have preferred to do this in his room, but he did suppose the living room was closer. If only he could just get him to stop talking.

He had to resist rolling his eyes; he might have found those words hot if it was Emil saying them, but right now, it was just annoying. "What did I say about not talking?" He tutted, and using his strong legs, pushed the man back so he was no longer hovering on top of him. He didn't like this position; it made him feel vulnerable, and made him think of Emil. Instead, he sat up onto his knees, and used his nimble fingers to slide down the zipper of the other man's pants. He pushed them and his underwear down to his thighs, and was pleased to discover that his companion seemed to be quite well endowed. With a small hum of approval, Levi climbed onto the man's lap, reaching behind him to take a firm hold of his cock, stroking slowly.

"Did you bring a condom with you?" He asked, leaning down to suck on the man's neck. "Because if you didn't, I'll have to grab one from my room." There was no way he was sleeping with some drunk asshole without a condom - at least that was how he fancied himself. His self esteem was currently so low that if the guy made a big to-do about not wanting to use one, he would probably still go with it. He just wanted to be fucked; wanted to be desired.

He moves into Levi's hand, leaning in to lick his ear, "I don't listen well." Keith whispers roughly, "No, I didn't, but I don't really feel like letting you go right now..." He hisses out into his ear, "Don't worry about it..." He presses their chests together, snaking his hand down to Levi's length, slowly, teasingly, stroking it. "I don't want to wait..." He's not in sound mind, holding a disgustingly lustful gaze on Levi. "I want to feel your tight ass around me." He rolls his shoulders back, pulling Levi closer to him as he leans against the arm of the couch.

Kieth narrows his eyes, moving a hand up to Levi's mouth, holding out three fingers, "Suck, unless you want this to hurt real bad." He pushes them against his lips, almost forcing him to take them in. He licks his lips as he continues to stroke Levi off with his other hand. He swallows hard, shivering at the thought of being in this stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.