1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
[bg=#000000]
[Kiss OR KILL]
[/BG]

Will you KISS or KILL above you?
Do a nice or mean action! Make it clever and imaginative!​

*Appears in Diana's Kitchen, and makes enough Tagliatelle to feed her and her 'boys' for several days, then proceeds to do the dishes after which he disappears again.*

(amidoinitrite?)

*grabs myrn before he can disappear and gives him a candy bar*

*Takes GMK aside and presses him against a wall while grinding up on him before snapping his neck to the side and wrapping her arms around him in a vicious hug before breaking and splintering his ribs*

....Oh..... damn.... you broke too easily... I wanted to play with you more...

I press up against her, hip to hip, against the kitchen counter. Long fingers with darkly tanned skin run down her sides, thumbs hooking into belt loops, bodies bending--hers backward slightly, mine forward until chest to chest. Hot breath against the nape of the neck, promising.

Kiss.

WHAT'S GOING TO BE NEXT DIANA.

"FUCK OR LAUGH AT FOR BEING A LOSER ON AN INTERNET FORUM"?

I KNOW YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.

IN OTHER NEWS, KISS, NO HOMO.

*Snogs Darky*

Kiss.

*grabs tk and bends he over the kitchen counter before donning a chainfist and cramming it where the sun don't shine, splitting her in half*

Kill.

*Bakes cupcakes and shoves them into GMK's helmet grill until he asphyxiates.*

KISSKill!

*Lassos Tain to the floor, before straddling him....with a three ton bulldozer.*

I LOVE THIS GAME

*The Grandmaster takes his time with this one, Sheathing his mighty sword he takes Krom up in one gauntleted fist, and begins repeatedly punching him in the stomach with the other, as Krom Coughs up blood on the grandmaster's armor he is hurled against the nearest wall. He tries to flee but The Grandmaster has pinned his legs down underneath one armored boot, and begins shifting his weight and the weight of his terminator armor onto them, until a several loud cracks pierce the air, followed by Krom's screams of agony. The Grandmaster then reaches down and picks Krom up in one great fist, using the other he slowly squeezes on Krom's skull until it shatters. Dropping the lifeless corpse to the ground he then takes up the heavy incinerator burning Krom's corrupted flesh to ash.

MAIM, KILL, BURN!!!

function = KissOrKill

{
var x = person in question;

if (x=Corvus)
{
Kiss;
};
else;
{
Kill;
};
}

:D *pushes the rules by beating Vay against GMK's power armor. While not harming GMK, the brute force of the swings batter even the massive Space Marine back. The crunching is enough to determine whether the kroot survived.*

SLICE, DICE, WAM-BAM-PEW-PEW!

Pass.

*NEITHER*

y-you know yo-your special to me TK... -lowers her into a glass box, chained to a chair- Now...remember that... -smiles, dumping a few flesh eating bugs into the glass box with her- Maybe you'll suffocate before things get toooo toooo bad.... -shuts up the box and sits down to watch-

*tackles corvus and drags her into the vents for three month make out session*

*Drags the unwilling Vay off to a brothel*

*cuts out TK's eyes with a power blade and sells them to a saudi arabian organ trafficer named Abib*

*kisses flash grenade before throwing it at Karsikan, then fills his heart with hollow tip bullets*