Kiss...or...Kill C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lands on top of Bloody Red after falling off the cliff* DEA- Wait... SHE'S ALREADY DEAD! WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *Runs for the boarders*

*GLARES AS HE PINS A.D. AGAINST THE WALL OF AN ALLEYWAY, KNIFE TO HER THROAT* YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG PLACE TO SHOW YOUR FACE. *His breath fogs up as the unyielding dark enclosed itself around them, the outstretched shadows of the large building hiding them in it's embrace* YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN. NO WHERE TO HIDE. *The blade of the knife press ever so softly on the softness of her skin, the contrast of frail and solid, of fridge and warm, of soft and hard clashed on her throat* YOU HAD THIS COMIN' FOR A LONG... LONG TIME, GIRL... TONIGHT... YOU AREN'T ESCAPING IT... *He moves his hand in a sudden motion, pushing his hand against the wall behind her, leaning his face in to press his lips against her forehead* ... *He pulls back and fades into the black of the unseeable night* Go... Complete your task... Do what you know what must be done... *He leaves a note in her pocket... A short note with six words scribbled on it.* "YOU OWE ME ICE CREAM"

*She smiles an innocent but knowing smile standing there* Thank you for sparing me. But. *She reaches into a portal that she calls upon* I can't leave yet I have two thing I must deal with first involving you. *Her smile grew bigger as she grabs something then stops* But I need payment first. *She softly kisses both of your cheeks then grabs the object that was ice cream* Here you said I needed to get you some so here! *Hands the ice cream to you then disappears as if she was never there with a knowing smile*

*Walks up to Misuki and stares in wonder* So symmetrical... *Kisses her eight times*

YOUR HAIR STRIPES AREN'T SYMETRICAL AT ALL! *Chainsaw Kicks Kid into ribbons*

You chainsawed my wife *rage*
I'M GOING TO #%¤""#"&%¤"#"##%#!#"#¤"!½"%%&¤&/&#w&#¤(/(#
*drives over xnijmai with a truck*

*Pokes a large needle through reds belly button, pooping her womb and waits for her to bleed to death*
Revenge is sweet *grin*

That was a mean way to kill someone, Aira. ^^;

I don't want to kill you... the question is, where do I kiss you?

*settles on your cheek*

I'm sorry, but I'm going to kill you since I can't get revenge on Aira for killing my wife!

*knocks out Hiro and throws him into a lake tied to a heavy rock*

*me wraps his arms around and kisses the cutie*

*Steals his Knight of Cats to do things that would make Slaanesh quiver and then take notes.*

...I'll be killed if I kill you so...*Kisses GMK's ear lightly*

*Kisses Chrona deeply and runs away with her*
TO JAPAN :D

*kisses Misuki*
Good night ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.