Kirin Art School OoC. (Open and Accepting!)

Feel free to make another then! But if you don play multiple characters well, you do not have to ;) I'm going to allow 1 or 2 more people in if we still need them. Just trying to even out the genders xD

Oh, by the way, I will post again, but Ulzzang doesn't have internet yet and she can't post, so I'm waiting for her so she doesn't get behind.

Ji-Tae

~General~

-Appearance-
tumblr_m7ylhxvHQS1r6x5o4o1_1280.png

(Yes, T.O.P in all his glory *^*)

-Full Name-
Park Ji-Tae

-Age-

-Gender-
Male

~Physical Information~

-Height-
6'0

-Weight-
156 lbs

-Eye Color-
Dark Jade/Green

-Hair-
Light blue/Usually styled as shown

-Species-
Human

-Abilities-
N/A

-Other-
N/A

~Mental Information~

-Aspirations-
None at the moment

-Habits-
Playing with his hair
Playing with other people's hair
Biting his lip
Smirking when he sees something interesting

-Personality-
Ji-Tae usually keeps to himself unless approached first, but if something really intrigues him, he won't hesitate to make the first move. On top of that, he's quite persistent and stubborn. Besides that, he's gentle and deeply cares for those close to him, even though he is often seen as a weird or overly touchy person. He rarely gets angry, but when he is, he loses all gentleness.

-Brief History-
Growing up in a rather wealthy family, Ji-Tae was forced into taking music lessons such as piano, violin, and vocal lessons because his family's history with music. Though he loved music dearly by nature, he hated being forced to play a certain way. He wanted to be free. In his early teen years, he rebelled against his parents by destroying his instruments and locking himself away. Finding it hard to deal with, his family soon enrolled him in Kirin Art School in order to grant his wish.

~Theme Song~
N/A

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
alas, I have to pull out of this roleplay.

omo I really don't wanna do this ;-; especially because its like Kirin arts and omo I am going to cry.

Things have been going on at home and even tho my internet is back on, I wont have much (or any) time for roleplay for a while.

Sorry guys ;-;

omo I really don't wanna do this ;-; especially because its like Kirin arts and omo I am going to cry.

Things have been going on at home and even tho my internet is back on, I wont have much (or any) time for roleplay for a while.

Sorry guys ;-;
Aw, love~ I am so sorry xc.

I hope everything blows over with whatever's going on at home, come back whenever you think is right <3

^^'

P.S

Added a new song to my Theme Song. o u o Completely off topic, but I want to know if anyone has ever heard the song.

Sorry guys ;-;

Aw, okay I understand :/ yes, do come back when ever you want/have time, your always welcome!

Sorry guys ;-;
At least you told us instead of bailing. Now that we know, we won't engage your character in conversation.

I take interest in your RP. A few questions before revving this app up.

1. Are fictitious appearances, specifically anime pictures, allowed for appearance? I have a lot of sources for those, and practically zero sources for real-life pictures.
2. You said 'no demons'. Is it alright to put a species that is sometimes, but not always, depicted as a demon?

Well, anime is okay as long as it's real looking. I don't like mixing common anime and realistic together. If you do need realistic picture resources, I can give you some :)

And what species are you talking about? It might be okay.

Reactions: Hermit
Well, anime is okay as long as it's real looking. I don't like mixing common anime and realistic together. If you do need realistic picture resources, I can give you some :)

And what species are you talking about? It might be okay.

Since we're in Korea, I plan the unkillable beast Bulgasari. Turns into a monstrous state after consuming excess metal. Shrinks and starves if consuming too little.

A she-beast this time.

Um, yes , that would be okay but most of the world doesn't know that these few students are not human, and that's pretty obvious. Also, I don't know what you would do with such a power/beast in a high school situation, however, if you have a idea go ahead.

Its okay, i was just confused

Would anybody be willing to have their Character be some.. Really good friend with Daiyu? Like. Whenever Daiyu sees him/her it's like she's a whole other person? She'll perk up and run over to that person and hug them or whatever? XD I don't want to be serious and rude all the time~ ^^'

Would anybody be willing to have their Character be some.. Really good friend with Daiyu? Like. Whenever Daiyu sees him/her it's like she's a whole other person? She'll perk up and run over to that person and hug them or whatever? XD I don't want to be serious and rude all the time~ ^^'
I'd be all right with that, though I'm not sure how that would work, since Faerydae has kinda been rejected.
----

Seriously, though, we all need to start talking to each other, or this is going to go nowhere.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe they could slowly become friends. Which is when she'll start doing the hugging and stuff.

Right. That would make the most sense. That could also be how people discover Faerydae's fox parts- Hug and feel the tail, etc.