Kirin Art School OoC. (Open and Accepting!)

And then come in my wonderful kirin's~!!! <3 I will write up a post now~

Reactions: CuccoLady
Son Tae Gun
~General~
tumblr_lt4aizud3q1qzkoulo2_500_large.png

-Full Name-
Son Tae Gun

-Age-

-Gender-
Male

~Physical Information~

-Height-
6'2"

-Weight-
134 Ib.

-Eye Color-
Brown

-Hair-
Brown, Side bangs

-Species-
Heart Reader

-Abilities-
An ability in which a person could read onto other's heart, unlike mind reading, user only to be able to know people's mood such as sad, happry, etc.

-Other-

~Mental Information~

-Aspirations-
*To be no.1
*To put his power to good use
*To find the likes of him
*To if not, find a person who he could trust
*To follow his mother footstep

-Habits-
*He always use his headset at anytime apart from stage
*He always bring his 'walkman' given by his mother
*looking at his phone when things are boring (waiting, and that shizz)
*He stares at things he likes
*Doodling or making up lyrics during his freetime

-Personality-
Tae Gun is a rather relaxed man in which by mean not too quiet, though he tend to ignore any haters. He got the intiative to talk with other and smile towards them, he's not type to rely on but he always have the guts to help others when in needs. Though Tae Gun seems to have a friendly personality, he always got sucked into the song once it started, he would convey what the song wanted to.

-Brief History-
Son Tae Gun never really had the change to reveal his past as nothing was that much of a deal with. Ever since his childhood, his father left him with his mother alone, her mother is a rising star in the show biz area but forced retired due to take her time on raising him. As a child, he was bullied by friend his ages but that doesn't make him broken as he ignored all of the bullying. During middle school, the bullying has stopped and the tide has changed, he became the role model his whole middle school year. Following after he graduated from middle school, he finally started his job as an Ulzzang on a personal reseller store. It was a hit back then, Tae gun would see a lot of people pooping a smiley face out of their head when they saw him. His mother now is in her mid 40s and worked as a dishwasher in several restaurant, Tae Gun felt sad to think that his mother deserve more than this. So Tae Gun take the showbiz career in place of his mother and make her proud. (using his power that is~)

~Theme Song~

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
uhm... am I accepted? (like = accepted?)

Okay! For those of you who are thinking, "Uhh, what are we to do now?" I'm am currently working on getting y'all's characters into the cafeteria so they announcement lady will let y'all know about an upcoming event. This event will bring (or at least give them a chance) together the characters so they can finally get to know one another in general and no one is left out. It is also the next story progression point ;)

@Doopliss @RaineSensei @Lunar❖Muse @Kakao @GreenSea

Okay everyone, so I have some bad news...

1. I will be taking a month or more, break from iwaku...I don't know if I will choose to be gone longer than that after the month but that will be decided in the future.
2. Since I will be taking a break, I fear that all interest in this will be completely lost, therefor I'm going to go ahead and shut this down. I'm very sorry to those of you that did want to do this, and If I chose to restart it I will definitely invite you back.

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei
*huggles lady* Make sure to restart it okay~?