Kirin Art School OoC. (Open and Accepting!)

Hey guys, don't have internet at home and I don't know when I'll get internet, sorry!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also, Chaelin is making an attempt to make friends, so maybe she Fairydae and Daiyu could become good friends as a group?

• Love
Also, Chaelin is making an attempt to make friends, so maybe she Fairydae and Daiyu could become good friends as a group?

Yeah, definitely~ But warning. Daiyu seriously is a rude person. *^*

Yeah, definitely~ But warning. Daiyu seriously is a rude person. *^*
That's fine, ee always need those characters in a story! :p It looks like we have Internet now(of course, right when I'm able to tell you we don't...) but I don't know how long it will last.

Reactions: Hermit
Well, cromical was unable to continue, so @Doopliss and @RaineSensei, maybe Fairydae, Chaelin, and Sooyoung should turn out to be good friends? I'll be taking over Daiyu shortly till I have a reason for her to leave the school.

And I'll be bringing in a few story progress points so we can start doing more than just sitting in class annoying each other's characters *cough* Taehyun *cough*

Also! I am looking for one or two more people and editing the main story thingy, so if y'all want you can go back a read it! However, you do not have to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sung Yong Hwa and Lee Rae Sub
a6ba8036-30a9-467f-a175-77e0e98dd2bc.gif

~General~

-Full Name-
"Oh my name~!? It is Sung Yong Hwa Sub~ The female twin if you didn't notice before~"
"...... be quiet....."
"But Oppa you should introduce yourself as well~!"
"........ Lee Rae Sub."
"hehe~ We are twins~"
-Age- "........ why are giving them our ages.....?"
"Because they asked~ I was born on the 1st of January 1998 at 12:03 AM~ That makes me 17 years old"
"..... Do I have to say it....?"
"Well I can say it~ Oppa was born on the 31st of December 1997 at 11:58 PM~ And that makes him still 17 years old~"
"... I still don' know why we are telling them all this."
-Gender- "Well I am female~ Of course and Oppa is male~"
".... They don't even know how to recognise genders?"

tumblr_mdugg2o9uh1r2srluo1_500.gif

~Physical Information~

-Height-
"Well I am around 4 feet and around 9 inches I would have to say."
"Well..... I guess cause we are just saying it now.... i am around 5 feet and around 11/12 inches..."
"Yeah we have quite a bit of height difference~"
"..... You just eat the right foods."
"Shush Oppa."
"......"

-Weight-
"...... Didn't you know it is rude to ask a lady her weight~? Just joking~"
"She is around 96 pounds, she really doesn't eat right.... So skinny and so short...."
"What about you! You are really skinny as well! You are only 117 pounds!"
"That isn't that bad...... I have some muscle...."
"..... What muscle?"
"........"

large.gif

-Eye Color-
"Well I have brown eyes.... Oppa has brown eyes as well."
"..... Is that it.....?"
"Questions?"
"Mh-hm."
"Nope~"
"......"

-Hair-
"Well i have light brown wavy hair that falls probably falls half way between my shoulders and my buttox~"
"..... I have straight hair... Uhm...."
"IT IS LIKE A JUSTIN BEIBER CUT!!!!!"
"................"

tumblr_lzeuy2fDwl1qllt09o1_500.gif

-Species-
"Well.... Uhm..... Kirin... Ever heard of them~?"
"Shush Yonghwa."
"Ah sorry Oppa....."

-Abilities-
"But Oppa said not too say...."
"... yes I did..."
"We are weak to the scent of blood and can get very sick from it. Our horns which are still there even in our human form. Oh! We are unicorn hybrid species, some of us have up to three horns but Oppa and I only have one. There is a particular light needed to be able to see our horn in our human form and it can really only be seen in special lights. Which can not be found easily. Although a small glimmer of the horn can be seen if anyone paid really really hard attention to it. Our horn gives us the ability to change from our human form and our pure kirin form and also allows us to tame different types of youma it is different to the both of us."

tumblr_inline_mgn43phIMW1r8fanr.gif

-Other-

~Mental Information~

-Aspirations-
"Well i hope to become an idol someday~ I would love to become a singer~ But an actor would be nice as well..... Maybe I will try to go for all of them~! I will be a super idol!"
"............. maybe a model...... or a singer...... but I don't know."

-Habits-
"Well I have a major habit of humming and singing wherever I go and Oppa finds it a little annoying at times~ But I love singing so I don't really care for much on his opinions on this particular topic~"
".......... I guess I tend to just randomly stare at people without realising......"
"Oh yes! It is so funny~!!! I remember this one time--"
"And you will stop right there."
"....... Yes Oppa...... But it really was--"
"Yonghwa!!!"
"Sorry! Sorry!!!"
"........."

tumblr_mimj1c3HqA1qa0m06o1_500.gif

-Personality-
The twins have a rather strange relationship, despite being at one another throats nearly 24/7 they hold very deep love for one another and if one chooses to pay close attention they will notice the subtle signs of thoughtfulness that one gives to the other and vice versa.

When looking at Yonghwa, she has a tendency to be a little too chirpy and a little too talkative at times and can be found to be rather too chirpy. Her tendency to poke her nose in things that shouldn't be poked into is so high that most people tend to expect her to appear at one point or another when something happens. Despite her high sense of sensing what others feels towards one another, when it comes to people's feelings towards her she is completely oblivious.

Moving onto Raesub, he tends to find himself in the library reading books for most likely the hundredth or the hundredth and one time. That is when Yonghwa isn't dragging him around with her wold adventures she pulls herself into. Not that he minds though, despite his harsh attitude that is rather normal he finds himself making sure to go with Yonghwa so that she doesn't get herself in trouble or anything like that.

~ Theme Song ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CuccoLady
@Lunar❖Muse UNICORN TWINS ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND EVERYTIME I SEE YOU IN AN RP LOOOLOLOL

@Lunar❖Muse UNICORN TWINS ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND EVERYTIME I SEE YOU IN AN RP LOOOLOLOL
*blushes and smiles shyly* Yeah.... I am obsessed with Kirin's.... well more unicorns so not really kirin's.....But nah I love playing with twins... It is so much fun~ *chuckles softly and ruffles hair* it is nice to see you again Raine Senpai though~ <3

Senpai? Lol. :3

*grins* thought I would play with the sensei~ When I talk to you I don't feel right calling you sensei.... makes you seem so old to me~ So hence you being my senpai now~ <3

Yay L!!! *jumps around in the background excitedly* I looove L :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Fair reasoning, Muse. XD I don't mind either way~~~~~~~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry for my silence, we have a problem with the wifi, but it should be fixed in the next few days. I think a friendship between the three of us could be interesting. I think it's funny that Daiyu brought us together, and then she leaves, but it'll strengthen our friendship.

Perhaps Soo Young could walk into a music room while I play an instrument, or maybe we could just bump into each other.

As to the Kirin Twins, this is going to be cool. More friends would be good, and I wouldn't have thought of that. Way to be Creative.

*smiles softly* thank you @Doopliss ~ Uhm.... I don't think Cuccou Chan is on at the moemnt and I have no brain power to read everything so would you mind giving me a a small sum up~?

But of course!

Basically, Taehyun and Jitae got into a verbal fight ( because of Taehyun). Daiyu broke them up making Taehyun really dislike her, and Chaelin introduced herself to Fairydae and Daiyu. Everybody has seen each other now, but I'm moving it on to lunch time so we can actually start talking between the characters.

Reactions: EternalMusic