Kirin Art School OoC. (Open and Accepting!)

I hate to come between the conversation, but if you're using terms such as 'neko,' that wouldn't be the proper term for the species. Neko simply means cat. However Nekomimi means cat-human(roughly.) however, since your character is a fox, I'd recommend using Kitsunemimi as the species name. Kitsune being fox.

Reactions: CuccoLady
I hate to come between the conversation, but if you're using terms such as 'neko,' that wouldn't be the proper term for the species. Neko simply means cat. However Nekomimi means cat-human(roughly.) however, since your character is a fox, I'd recommend using Kitsunemimi as the species name. Kitsune being fox.
I appreciate it. Now I've learned something, and you won't be annoyed by my ignorance. (don't read it sarcastically, I meant every word.)

Really? :O I shall now use that! *gives thumbs up*

Just thinking about my character sheet (which I have yet to create) Would having the ability to convey/alter emotions or other things with her voice be okay?

Yeah that'd be fine! Just make sure to ask before altering other peoples character's emotions

Most of the time, it'll be NPC's ,but I'll definitely ask.

Soo-Young

~General~

-Appearance-
asian-girl-blue-black-hair-dye.jpg

-Full Name-
Shin, Soo-Young

-Age-

-Gender-
Female

~Physical Information~

-Height-
5'4

-Weight-
118 lbs

-Eye Color-
Brown

-Hair-
Black with a blue sheen/ Often seen with curly hair as shown

-Species-
She is unsure of the exact name of her species, but is often said to be similar to a Siren.

-Abilities-
Being a Siren-like creature, Soo-Young is able to use her voice to sing/vocalize/hum to songs. According to the mood of the song, she can alter the moods of others within earshot of her. However, she cannot turn this ability off. Because of this, she restricts herself to only sing in private out of fear for replacing/altering ones mood.

-Other-
N/A

~Mental Information~

-Aspirations-
N/A as of now

-Habits-
Humming to herself
Singing by herself in an empty room
Biting her lip
Staring/Stalking/Following People who interest her

-Personality-
By nature, Soo-Young is a rather easy-going and likable person who smiles all the time. She greets everyone politely at first for the sake of first impressions, but her attitude can quickly change. If she came into contact with a rude person, her gentle and kind side can switch t o one that is equally as bad as that person, which also shows the side of her that is rebellious and hates to be looked down upon. Besides that, she finds it hard to hold grudges and tends to forgive people quickly.

-Brief History-
Despite being the youngest of five children, Soo-Young was the only one to inherit the same abilities as her mother, who had died as soon as she was born. Her father, having found out that she had the ability after she sang to her brothers, strictly told her not to sing nor do anything musical that required her voice, and she did. At least, for a while. At the age of 8, she ended up singing a rather aggressive song to a few of her friends. As a result, her friends began to fight one another, each one ending up in the hospital from injuries. Her father warned her not to do that again and she blamed herself as well, yet she loved singing so dearly. Soon after, her father passed away. Though she was sad at her loss, she could now do as she pleased. Carefully, of course. Her eldest brother enrolled her in Kirin Art School, which she begged him to do.

~Theme Song~
N/A

Hey y'all! I'm going to get the IC thread up, feel free to post when you can!

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei
I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to pull from this roleplay.

Hm.. Maybe I can make another male? We defiantly do need more males, unless we should invite more people. o - o

I realized that I forgot to mention something earlier. My character's senses are more powerful than that of a normal person, and She can sense feelings thanks to this. An Example: She can hear your heartbeat and smell how much you are sweating. If It's a lot, you're probably scared.

Also, If Lee is gone, can I take the ability to turn into a fox at will?

Here is a man we can all love. XD Forgot to name him!

Appearance:..

Name: Steven Jackson

Height: 6:2

Weight: 170

Eye color: Yellow

Hair: Black, spiked up around his head.

Species: Manticore, though he can appear human if he wants to (Which he does for school)

Abilities: Being a manticore, he can fly on his dragon like wings. His scorpion tail shoots out poison and toxic spikes, and his powerful lion body has claws that can tear through flesh. In his human form, he can have a small part of his true self out (wings, claws, tail) or he can choose to be normal. His eyes remain yellow.

Other: Having many scars up and down his body, he doesn't often show off his six pack, which hides under clothing.

Aspirations: He just wants a friend and to pass his classes.

Habits: He often brings out his claws and scratches things up, like the desk, wall, chair, a backpack... Just whatever he can, really.

Personality: He has anger issues. If you say or do something, even in jest, and it irritates him, he might growl at you. When this happens, watch out! If he doesn't cool off, you may have a crazed beast trying to tear out your throat. However, thin hasn't happened in the last 2 years... He's been taking therapy and drinking calming tea.

Brief History: Growing up in a cave with his parents, things have been interesting. Not even learning about the internet until age 12, saying he's been isolated is an understatement. He has trouble dealing with normal humans, because they used to hunt and kill manticores. He himself was once taken by dark magic users. They would cut into him, his blood necessary in their spells. He hasn't forgiven humans for this, and he still has the scars to remind him that people don't belong here.

Last edited by a moderator: