Kirin Art High School

Disappointed that his hair was dyed, she crumpled the note. It was as she figured. Once again, she would stand out in the winter time, and everyone would make fun of her white hair. Luckily, it was still red, so she might have the chance to make friends first. Then, there was a confrontation at the front of the room. The boys were fighting, and they were getting loud. Faerydae's ears pressed tightly against he head, trying to shut out the yelling. Luckily, a girl from the back stopped them. Deciding to take action, Faerydae walked over. There were two girls, Daiyu and Chaelin. Faerydae smiled at them, and introduced herself. "Hello. I'm Faerydae. Thank you of shutting them up- they were getting awfully loud."

Jinjun slid his way inside the classroom, wearing brand new shoes he got this weekend from his grandparents. He sat down in the seat he usually seats in. He placed his bookbag in his lap, as looked around the crowded classroom. Jinjun didn't mind the noise they made sometimes if he was in the wrong mood it would annoy him but today he was fairly good mood. '' Oh right my new glasses.'' he said pulling out his glasses case and putting on his glasses. He should had them on before he came to school so he knows how he looks in the mirror.

The intense gaze given to Chaelin hadn't differed, even when this supposed "Faerydae." Came alone. Of course, the stare only lasted a few seconds before Daiyu finally turned her head towards Faerydae.. Gosh, why're people so interested in me today? She thought to herself calmly, before finally opening her mouth to speak. "Hello, uh.. Faerydae.. Yeah, it's not a problem. I'm not too keen on the idea of childish fights." She shrugged her shoulders just a bit, the small, ghost smile that had almost reached her lips had finally faded.

She, herself stood up, and it seemed as if she were the smallest of the group. Small, and very feisty. Honestly, if anyone had wanted to start a fight, she'd most likely win. "I'm Daiyu, as I'm sure you've heard when I told.. Chaelin. Anyways, I'd like to get back to listening to music, if you'd please." She spoke calmly, trying to be a bit nice.

Plopping back down onto the chair, midnight blue eyes stared out the window as music blared into her ears. She hadn't taken out one of her earphones, but the other one had been left discarded due to people seemingly taken interest in her today. She grabbed the small necklace, the chain black and the rim of the small circle-like figure so they could camouflage with her close. Daiyu opened the small closed case, a ticking could be heard now, but only she could hear it. It was a silent ticking, and it was time for her to track every scenario that had just happened. Every day, every night, the same thing. Time intrigued her, and she always knew that recording time was her calling, although boxing was too. Because of her 'Special' heritage, which only happens almost ten decades apart, not very many of her family members knew of it. Even if Daiyu's family knew, they didn't have a name for it. Her second aunt called her Time because of her desire for the Ticks and the numbers.

Class seemed to go on forever though, and it wasn't even all that fun. Sadly.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Being rejected, Faerydae's smile shrank a bit, though she tried to keep it on before turning away. "Of course. Sorry to interrupt." She returned to her seat before her smile vanished. Perhaps making friends was going to be as difficult as she thought. Sighing, she tried to focus on the lesson, though it was going to be difficult. As she watched everyone, she wondered if she should try again with someone else. She slightly slouched in her seat, making her less noticeable. One day, she would have friends, though it appeared that it was a long way off.

JiTae was just about to respond with some smart-ass comeback, but was interrupted by a girl, who ended up scolding the two. He let out a soft sigh before swiping his hair to the side, returning to minding his own business once more. It came across his mind that he didn't like the girl, or rather, had no interest in her. He leaned over his desk and began to lightly tap his fingers along the surface as if playing a piece of music on the piano, which he imagined he was doing. His eyes looked around the room as his fingers kept moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SooYoung could only smile as she watched the man from earlier was scolded. It was nice seeing someone able to talk to him as an equal, or even less of one by the way the woman talked. After the happy-satisfied look disappeared from her face, she turned around in her seat, taking note of another boy who entered the classroom, who was now putting on his glasses. She tilted her head briefly in curiosity before staring at her desk blankly.

Taehyun looked across at Daiyu when she entered their conversation and the room silenced when she spoke. He tightened his jaw as she spoke, not so much listening to her words as much as noting her posture. She wasn't afraid of him, not even the slightest, and that only made him angrier. Once she finished he was about to snap back when an idea entered his mind. He relaxed further into his chair, narrowing his eyes at her as she simply turned and walked back to her chair. A glare was shot towards Jitae, who looked to meld back into his own world, then his attention drawn to a young man entering the room and sitting. He sat in silence, no longer feeling like teasing anyone, and mentally marking subjects for his pranks and torture. Daiyu easily was at the top of the list.

Chaelin shrugged. "Nothing specific. Just wanted to-" she paused when Fairydae joined them. Her smile widened at the sight of all three of them together. Listening she happily agreed. "Yes! Their kind of obnoxious." She whispered the last part. Chaelin bit her tongue lightly when Daiyu mentioned her music. "Oh yes, sorry." Chaelin was about to turn and leave along with Fairydae, when paused again. "What type of music? Can I listen too?" She asked, looking back and thinking they might like similar music. "And do you have a earphone spliter? Maybe Fairydae could listen also, if she wants to." She offered assuringly, looking back at Fairydae briefly.

Jinjun took out a notebook and started drawing a Korean idol, some of his pictures that he made. Jinjun loved kpop like more than most fangirls, he wish that he can be a idol but he has no skills except he can draw but he values singing skills higher then his drawing skills and everything else. Their was so much noise going on right now, it making his head hurt. He took out his ear buds and started drawing again trying draw out some of this noise, he could hear some but that's when he started turn up the volume so only thing he can hear is, his own thoughts and of course the music.'' It was quiet until those guys came in here.'' he mumbled mentioning the people who was talking the lousiest of everyone else in the classroom.

A small yawn erupted from SooYoung, who was itching to sing freely, like earlier that day. It was nice to let loose once in a while, so maybe she'd head to the music room later, if no one was there. She couldn't sing at home because at least one of her brothers were home the majority of the time, but not singing at all was better than singing andand effecting her brothers. She twirled her curly hair around her finger while biting her lip, seemingly staring off into space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiTae had heard a few names, Chaelin, Daiyu, and Faerydae, all of which were girls. His eyes drifted over to them slowly, none of them seemed interesting enough to talk to, but they were a interesting to some extent. If one were to talk to him, he'd have no problem talking to them. He might even like it. He let out a huff as his fingers continued moving, playing an imaginary piano.

At that moment, the lunch bell rang, surprising Chaelin. "Oh lunch! Let's go eat!" She said excitedly. Her stomach had been telling her it was time to eat for a while now and she hadn't brought a snack to eat in class. What a mistake! "Should we eat together?" She asked Daiyu and Fairydae.

Daiyu sighed, tapping her foot irritatedly. She really didn't want to talk, especially at lunch time. But these girls were actually reaching out to her, it wouldn't hurt to find out if they were genuine. "Fine." She said shortly, standing and putting her phone in her pocket.

Taehyun was still in a pouty mood and didn't jump up to race to the lunch room. Taking his time, Taehyun left his desk quite a mess and slipped on his jacket, the lunch being a rather cold room, and exited the class room behind the groups of kids. The halls were once again busy with loud rambunctious kids, all hungry and full of energy.

Glad to be included, Faerydae smiled and went with the others to the cafeteria. As they traveled through the bustling hallways, she tried to engage her two friends in a conversation. "So, what brings you to the school? I myself can play most instruments." Right after asking, she felt nervous. What if they thought the question was intrusive? She pulled her ears and tail tighter to herself in habit. "I mean, if you don't want to answer, it's fine, but I'm curious."

Name: Sung Yong Hwa and Lee Rae Sub
Interactions: None -> Taehyun ((@CuccoLady))

tumblr_lzeuy2fDwl1qllt09o1_500.gif

Humming happily, Yonghwa skipped her way towards the cafeteria. Looking behind her at her brother she wondered what he was thinking, he hadn't spoken at all since they had arrived at the school and hadn't even said a word as they had greeted the principal. Which was rather rude even if he bowed politely..... Sighing softly she slowed down and linked her arms with her brothers and smiled at him as she cocked her head to the side cutely.
"What's wrong Oppa~?"

All she heard was a sigh and softly she ruffled his hair -- which he hated -- and laughed as he threw a glare at her. Grinning happily she didn't mention what was wrong again, from the expression she had seen on his face there was no need to push it at all.
"Neh Oppa~ What are we going to eat~?"
"Be quite..... You are being so noisy....."
"Why are you speaking in English.....?"
"Because there are so many people around and they seem to be listening into our conversation...."
Laughing Yonghwa nodded softly and she knew how much Raesub hated the fact that people would listen into the others conversations. But she always did it so she didn't mind when others listened to when she was talking.

"We aren't in America anymore so we can't just be speaking in English whenever we feel like it."
Looking at him with a stern expression, Yonghwa waited for her brother to nod softly and hugging her twin's arm she grinned and then walking backwards as she dragged him to the cafeteria she began to chat away in a frenzy like she always did. Not paying attention to anything she then felt her back hit someone and quickly she turned around to face a male, with spiked up silver hair.
"Ah~!!! Sorry~!!!!"

Boeing rapidly up and down to apologise it took Raesub to grab her and stop her from snapping her hips or something. Looking up at him, Yonghwa chuckled softly. Great job Yonghwa..... You managed to bump into a super hot guy on the first day..... As she looked over at her brother for help she sighed as he turned away and looked the other way. Should have expected that. He isn't one to put himself in troublesome situations.... Despite the fact it seems all of the troublesome situations that should be shared between the two of us it seems that they always come to me.......

tumblr_static_tumblr_mh30fsnndm1qgx23ro1_500.gif

d39267cf6f12d0e5bd0f123aa1e161d8.jpg

"I've been told I'm a good singer, but I'm mostly here because my," Chaelin paused, wondering what she should call her roommate/fellow angle. "Uncle suggested it to me." Chain explained, smiling brightly. "Really? I'd love to hear you play sometime!" Entering the cafeteria, there was already a long line for food and the girls would have to wait a bit. "Should I go find us seats while to wait in line?" She asked looking around the slowly filling room.

At that moment at teacher stepped up to the girls and told Daiyu she was needed in the principles office.

Daiyu looked at the teacher confused before looking back at the girls. "Well, there's no need to wait on me. I'll see you later." She said slowly before turning and following the teacher off into the crowds of kids.

tumblr_n7f8zadptH1rz8onyo1_500.gif

Taehyun paused when someone bumped into him then turned around. His expression was already sour, but it seemed to turn worse when he saw a 'little' girl. He chuckled slightly at the sight of her constant bowing and crossed his arms. "Watch where your going next time." He grumbled, acting as though he didn't enjoy the sight of someone finally showing some respect. Or at least fear. Looking across at Raesub, Taehyun smirked lightly. They were obviously siblings, and he seemed like a quiet person. Hopefully he wouldn't be another roadblock! With those thoughts passed in a brief moment, Taehyun turned and left, blending into the crowds that were in the lunch room.

Last edited by a moderator:
SooYoung waited for the entire class to leave before she stood up and followed the crowd to the lunchroom. As she entered, it had become noticeably colder. Instead of continuing onwards, she turned around and headed back out of the room. The crowd and the cold weren't pleasing to her, so she decided to not have lunch. Or at least do something productive while lunch was still going on. With that thought in mind, she wandered aimlessly through the hallways. Soon, she found an empty music room and entered it. Surely no one would hear her in there. She stood in the center of the room and took a few breaths before letting her voice out. It was smooth and soft, yet strong, comparable to that of an angels. Her voice rang through the room and even through the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiTae let out a soft sigh and made way to the lunch area. On the way there, he couldn't help but witness a girl, who stood with her brother, bump into the arrogant guy from earlier. She seemed awfully terrified, intimidated, or flustered from bumping into him, which seemed to amuse JiTae. He shrugged it off and continued into the cafeteria. Because of his good looks and noticeable hair, he seemed to be quite popular amongst the girls that stood in front of him, who kindly let him go first. Grabbing an apple, he quickly left the line and sat in the far back corner, biting pieces out of hid apple.

Interactions: Taehyun ((@CuccoLady)) -> Each Other

tumblr_mgbxdeIn6l1rac8owo1_500.gif

Raesub sighed and watched as his sister did the one thing she was good at, being clumsy and apologising too much. The smirk on the male's face who they had bumped into made Raesub frown ever so slightly. Not that he allowed the other ale to recognise it. As the male spoke, Raesub looked at his twin as she gave a weak smile and nod. the pair watched as he disappeared into the crowd and Raesub felt his siblings eyes on him.

"Stop being so flimsy, you need to have some more honour with the way you address things."
As his eyes glazed over to his siblings he sighed softly as she laughed and decided that she would never change. No matter how many times he reminded her there was nothing that would change his goofy twin. Not that he minded though, it made life more fun with her around. as they made their way to the cafeteria Raesub finally noticed the fact that his sibling was walking in a rather funny way. Tilting his head to allow his gaze to get a better view, groaning and shaking his head at the sight Raesub stepped in front of his sister.

"That wasn't what I meant...."
"It wasn't Oppa~?"
Looking at the way she was walking reminded him too much of how their mother walked around as if she owned the place. I guess you get used to walking like that when your parents walk around like that. Sighing he poked her head and shook his head.
"Not like that Yonghwa."

Sighing he shook his head and once again decided to not intfere with his sister's strange thoughts. As they made their way to the cafeteria, he chuckled as her eyes widened at the choice of foods in front of them.
"What are you having Oppa~?"
"..... Pass me that apple."
Grabbing the apple she threw it casually to him and as casual the motion was given to him he caught it. A grin appeared on his sisters face and a small one appeared on his in return.

"Grab your lunch and we can go sit down."
"Yes Oppa~!"
Grabbing a tray of food Yonghwa smiled at him and again Raesub wondered how she fit all that food into her stomach.
"Let's find a seat~"
Following behind his sister, Raesub watched as her eyes looked around for a spot to sit as he munched on his apple.

31f2ae59ef52eef38b70b99746296309.jpg

Tae Gun was the second to the last that came out of the classroom, he went with noticing the last student who went out, it was a girl with dark straight hair. As Tae Gun arrived, he decided not to care much on others and ate his food as quickly as possible. A spoonful of kimchi and pickled radish was enough for him, he went and finish head of others. After having a small feast to make him famished, he decided to go for a tour around the unexplored part of the school. On his way through, he took a glance on the music room and found something interesting. It was the girl that went out the last after him, Tae Gun must admit that she have a beautiful voice but other than that, he continue his tour. Nothing catches his eye after that so he went back to the classroom and start making up lyrics in his notebook but in the end, it’s Tae Gun, once something catches his attention, he’ll never ever forget. He started to draw portrait of the girl smiling while singing, Tae Gun certainly doesn’t be expert on drawing but it’s sufficient enough for people to cal his drawing realistic.

Chaelin put her cup of water down at a table with many seats, deciding they would sit here. There were quite a few extra seats there, open to anyone else that cared to sit with them. "Maybe I should invite someone to sit with us..." She thought out loud, messing with the hem of her skirt. Turning to look around the room, Chaelin located two people looking for seats. "Hello! Do you have seats? My friend and I have extra seats." She offered as she trotted up to Raesub and Younghwa. "If, of course, you want to sit with us."

Taehyun walked through the crowd till he joined the lunch line. Skipping most of the line, he joined his other friends in getting lunch. Though the lunch room was loud in general, this group of boys were the cause of half the noise as they talked about girls, girl groups, bragging on new items they bought, etc... Once they had their lunch in hand they flocked over to a table of pretty girls. Taehyun sat on the end, looking out at the rest of the kids enjoying themselves.

Interactions: Chaelin ((@CuccoLady))

Looking at the female Yonghwa smiled happily and grinned at the kind gesture. Looking over at Raesub she almost looked like she was asking for permission and a small nod of his head Yonghwa grinned delighted.
"Thank you~ We would be delighted to sit with you~"
Smiling happily at the female Yonghwa tried to balance her plate with one hand and shake the girls hand but as she tried she could feel the tray filled with food begin to slip. Deciding quickly against the chance of spilling all of the food she had taken she gracefully caught the nearly spilt food and had thme all laying there neatly infront of her.

((I will add the images later and sorry for the terrible post but just realised I haven't posted ^^;;))​

Chaelin grinned. "Great! I'll be right back with my friend." She said before hurrying off to the other side of the room to get her food. Easily slipping into her previous position in the line, Chaelin got her food and told Fairydae about the new seat mates. "So we'll get to know others as we eat. Maybe even become good friends!" She explained, excited. Rejoining Raesub and Yonghwa at the table, Chaelin to a seat across from Yonghwa. "So, are you guys new also?" She asked, immediately wanting to know if they knew their way around.
(@Doopliss & @Lunar❖Muse)
Mr. Kim, the janitor, stepping into the music room that Sooyoung was in. He had heard her voice a distance away and wanted to know who was there. "Why aren't you at lunch?" He asked calmly, not interested in scolding her. "This'll be the only time to eat a full meal, and it can't be healthy to skip meals for such a skinny girl." He stated, his face breaking into a bright smile surrounded by wrinkles. The old man was known to be the only kind but not forceful man in the school and was always around at the right time. Stepping up beside the bench she sat on, he leaned on his mop casually.
(@RaineSensei )

Startled by the sudden entrance of an old man, SooYoung quickly silenced herself and looked st him. She let a sigh, relieved that he didn't appear to be effected by her singing. In response to his question, she let out a small, polite smile. "I can't eat... er... more like, I don't have an appetite. On top of that, I find it hard to eat in such a cold room, " She said with a chuckle. She found this man pleasant, one she knew she could trust.

(Sorry for my short post... I'm not exactly in top shape right now)

The old man laughed, listening to her explanation. "Ah," he nodded, picking up his mop again. "Well, don't let yourself go hungry before PE." He suggested, turning and rolling his bucket to the door. "And better be careful where you sing, you can hear through these walls." He informed her with a assuring smile, before leaving.

Once most the line had dispersed, a woman stepped inside the door and began walking to the front of the lunch room. She was dressed in a white blouse and brown pencil skirt and a matching coat, setting her far apart from any of the students. That was what brought her most the attention. Everyone that had gone to this school before knew who that woman was, and most knew she rarely brought good news so the students all began to groan as she made her way to the front.