Kinky Super heores x Arch foe idea (FXM)

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KuroBuros The Infected

Original poster
So I want original characters with powers, base plot is MC the hero comes to YC from going through with YC's plot to commit a crime. Tired of Mc getting the in the way, YC kidnaps her and bring her back to YC's places and begins to do what ever sexually deviant (I'm not looking for Vore just BDSM) thing he whats till he finds MC's identity as the one he has always desired.

The rest we can talk about in OOC PM.

I have some requests of my partner, very simple thing but I need to know you are understanding of my situation.

~Characters .. I require very little of you being in this case Name, Alias, age, powers and 2 anime style drawn pictures (One everyday life and the other costume) Please take the time to flesh out your base character and I would like to see unusual names, I like them allot, some of the names I use are; Phoenix Acadia, Saffron Taye, Lilithia Lucifer La Deviant, Rosalia Lavantine, Rhiannon Lent, Liese Wolfe etc.

~Posting.. I have various conditions that make it difficult to actually post more then 3-4 paragraphs, being I have 5 concussions in the last 3 years of my life and I have an astigmatism in both eye making it hard to read and focus (my eyes play ping pong when I am reading.) But most posts are 1-2 paragraphs usually please be understanding and adaptive.

~RP Resume.. I would like to have a partner that has the libertine section of their resume done so I can check your resume to accommodate your needs

Status
Not open for further replies.