Kingsman The New Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
Welcome to Kingsman a league of gentleman.

We are a secret service spy organization that protects the world. We have no associations to other agencies and we are only known for three times in our lives. When we are born when we are married and when we die...

Kingsman1.jpg

We are on the hunt for the next members to join our order and help be the knights to the world.

Positions available ( 2/9) :

Merlin: NPC
Galahad: Eggsy Unwin (Played by Korra)
Lancelot:
Percival:
Kay:
Bors:
Yvain:

Shop Owner:
Agent (name choice available):

Do you have what it takes to be a kingsman? If you think you do please fill in the form below including your reason for believing you have what it takes to become a Kingsman.

Plot Plan:

The Kingsman are being rebuilt by Merlin and Galahad (Eggsy Unwin). They are looking for agents to fill in the gaps while investigating the mysterious disappearance of the recently chosen and resigned lancelot.

There is also a new organization planning to fix the world.

"Now before we give you the application sheet you must understand the risks involved in applying for a position in Kingsman"

tumblr_nk4pyyjn5R1u9wcz1o4_400.gif

- Merlin

symbol.png

Application form:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Appearance:

Clothing choice:

Five positive personality traits:

-
-
-
-
-

Five Negative personality traits:

-
-
-
-
-

History:

School History:

Next of Kin:

Weapon of choice if you were a Kingsman:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1sx22d3i68740c8wokwkk0o0g_640.jpg

Reason for applying:

Extra info:

++++++++++++

Rules:

- more than one liner posts. Minimum of two detailed sentences.
- any sexual interactions please keep to pm.
- Cursing is allowed as long as it is not a constant stream of bad language.
- have decent spelling and grammar. I am flexible about it but there will be others that may not like it so be aware of that.
- keep random chatter in the ooc chat, which I will have set up soon.

Applicants:

1. Tanith Kakkar, Played By: @Dreamever
2. Coming Soon, Played By: (Korra)
3. Coming Soon ,Played By: @Dip
4. Coming Soon, Played By:
5. Ronald K. Friedman, Played By: @Left Hand Of Lancelot
6. Roxanne , Played By: @Zatana
7. Coming Soon, Played by: @Elan Tedronai
8. Coming Soon Played By: @Some_Bloke

tumblr_njqxxnOadi1qgkpyio1_500.gif

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

WIP!

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Appearance:

Clothing choice:

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

History:

School History:

Next of Kin:

Reason for applying:

Extra info:​

I've been wanting to watch Kingsman for a while now! But I hope it's okay if I join before knowing about the movie! (Edit: I'm watching it right now!
Application form:

Name:
Tanith Kakkar
Height:
5'10"
Weight:
145 lbs
Eye color:
Brown
Hair color:
Dark Brownish Black
Appearance:
01303d163e09cf2_164856_1405354364.jpg

Clothing choice:
She tends to wear altered t-shirts, acid washed jeans of various color, army boots and purely decorative belts. She also wears earning cuffs w/chain.

- Quick Witted
- Confident
- Versatile
- Honest
- Energetic

- Sarcastic
- Impatient
- Brazen
- Rude
- Obsessive

History:
Tanith was born surrounded by silver spoons. As a child she grew up wanting nothing and having everything at her disposal. Her father made sure that she got the best things months before they were released to the public, and her mother treated her like a princess. It was only when Tanith became a teenager that she began seeing the cracks in her seemingly perfect life. Her father was an oil tycoon and her mother was a former Miss Universe, so the Kakkar family was filthy rich and had multiple powerful alliances. One of those alliances being with the Desrosier family, who had one son named Finley. Time and time again, Tanith's father arranged playdates for his daughter and the Desrosier boy, and when the two got older he began to pressure Tanith to start dating Finley.

Tanith was intrigued at first and she did as her father said, but after awhile she realized that she and Finley had nothing in common and no longer wanted anything to do with him. She began to research her own interests and when it came time to go to college, she attended Oxford with the intent of graduating with a major in Engineering, however her father intercepted her and ordered her to major in Buisness instead. Tanith tried to argue her cause but her father threatened to disown her if she didn't heed his commands.

When she graduated, her father gave her a CEO position at one of his many companies even though she wanted to work her way up by herself. Unable to refuse the 'gift' Tanith became the CEO of one of the Kakkar oil companies, but soon found out that she would be a CEO by title only and that her opinions and decisions didn't matter. Three years after this, Tanith was informed by her father that she would be marrying Finley and thus strengthening the Kakkar and Desrosier alliance. Tanith wanted to refuse but the fear of being disowned by her father and losing her wealth kept her from speaking out and she unhappily married Finley.

After the wedding, both Finley and Tanith's father told her to resign from her CEO position and became a full time housewife. Tanith followed those commands as well, but a year later when Finley tried to force her to bear his children, she rebelled. She took off in the night only taking a meager sum of cash and went to stay with her uncle, Shari who didn't care for his younger brother, her father. It was with her uncle, that Tanith found out about Kingsman.

School History:
Exquisite Home Tutoring
Haberdashers' Monmouth School for Girls
Oxford University
Next of Kin:
Daniel Kakkar - Cousin

Custom Tokarev TT-30 pistol

Reason for applying:
To escape the control of her husband and father.

Extra info:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Hmmmmmmm.

I might be joining. HMMM. Will have to think up some character ideas, though.

*Gasps at Martha Jones*

Is there still space for

'Lil ol' me

tumblr_mrfy75bMA61qdomnko1_500.gif

Reactions: Cirilla
I am definitely considering this, of course. I'm just slow, so I'll see to getting a CS up tonight or tomorrow. I loved this movie.

Reactions: Cirilla
I see a Dipper

Hello... Pinetree

S1e19_pyramid_guy.jpg

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

That's perfectly fine ^-^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
UPDATE: The RP character sheets need to be completed by the 15th of August please.

I'm writing most stuff off the forum in docs, if you're worried I'm not posting. I'm just, uh, stuck. Or was, I'm working on it.

TkP8zLa.jpg

Name:
Ronald K. Friedman

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
212 lbs.

Eye Color:
Greyish Blue

Hair Color:
Black/Dark Brown

Appearance:
tumblr_ms6wqdoS471rei3gfo1_500.gif

Clothing Choice:
Casual wear usually consists of a regular Tee (sometimes a Henley) and leather jacket with slim fitting blue jeans. Usually worn when going out. Otherwise, he tends to side on the variety of comfort, aiming for sweatpants and an assortment of sweaters, with the addition of a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate.

Formal attire does often consist of a three-piece, bespoke suit, form fitted and usually of some type of designer wear. He prefers Valentino over all else and Oxfords to match. He prefers the usual black and white, but tends to go for bow-ties rather than the regular ties. Sometimes gloves do accompany his attire and any added hat wear (though he often intensely dislikes any high tops).

When looking for semi-formal wear, Ronald often finds himself drawn to more colorful get ups rather than the two-tone of his three-piece suits. He likes pastel colors and will often express that in any button ups he wears, fitted with less professional bow ties (he likes his polka dots) and the occasional suspenders. Sometimes he adds onto that a waistcoat, often as colorful as the undershirt. His slacks come in a variety of colors, as well, though he often takes to the stark white or khaki colors.

Five Positive Personality Traits:

- Subtle -
-
Caring -
-
Efficient -
-
Prompt -
-
Confident -

Five Negative Personality Traits:

- Arsonist -
-
Larcenist -
-
Communication Problems -
-
Petty -
-
Idealistic -

tumblr_inline_mrjinu80261qz4rgp.gif

History:
Coming from a rather prestigious upbringing, Ronald's family contains deep routes in certain paths in life. Not necessarily esteemed royalty, the Friedman line tends to stretch and branch off through various blue blood lines. Namely, his parents have inherited the title and roles of duke and duchess of Bedford. Whilst he becomes the sole heir of said title and whatever that entailed. Of course, that didn't last for much long and Ronald gained a younger brother and two twin sisters. Should he not be capable of handling the role of duke, then said title would go to his brother and then one of his sisters.

Being a part of such a family, one doesn't only inherit a vast amount of money and land (though the land was earned and not inherited via royal bloodlines), but also an intense amount of responsibility. That didn't seem like much to a boy learning how to be a man, at the time. However, as Ronald grew older and the inevitability of all of this grew ever closer, the idea of having to deal with royalty, politics, useless mingling, and the eventual family became the very thing that Ronald grew most afraid of. He hated the idea of having to sit around with what he presumed to be desk job. He hated the thought of being trapped in circumstance with the press breathing down his neck.

This title, for all anyone truly cared, didn't hold much of anything. They were privileges wrought by hereditary bloodlines. They were nominal, at best. But apparently, that didn't disprove the fact that most 'royalty' held themselves with an esteem above others and so did the media. No doubt the Sovereign held the main attention, but that eventually trickled down to them. His family held the barest line of social standing and that meant a stringent way of living. Not to mention that, even without the title to hold up his parents' egos, they'd still bear down on him and his siblings with enough 'responsibilities' to skin a field of cows.

Ronald could only grit his teeth at the importance of something so meaningless.

Despite this, Ronald took his own goals and purpose with a dutiful pride. He yearned for education and a chance for a life not centered around things that didn't matter. His parents taught him just how important it is to cling to your passions because they had none but the materialistic narcissism they held so fiercely too. He often got kicks out of the fact that they often got knocked down a peg by people who actually held real responsibility.

Soon enough, Ronald found himself at a loss. He garnered himself a numerous amount of knowledge in his education but nothing to do with it. It didn't help that the man was eccentric and often the black sheep of any flock he joined. Something in him itched with a fervor, told him to do things he knew he shouldn't, and never for the money or the fame. He simply acted to feel that adrenaline course through him. Whether it be preforming some elaborate scheme to steal something small and menial, or finding the most expensive car, wasting a shit load of his parents money, and watching it burst in a wide array of sharp reds and oranges and yellows (and maybe get into his actual car in order to run from the police for nearly endangering the public).

Of all things, Ronald felt out of place in modern society. He felt too antsy in public, too willing to do things just to do them, to willing to live and endanger both himself and other people. That's when he finally came to light in the media, an heir to a title (as well as a Fortune 500 company) and not in a good way. Not in the, 'Oh, he's actually first in line for the throne,' kind of Princess Diaries way. He'd actually prefer that than the circumstance he'd been put in. That eventually landed him either time in jail or time spent in the military. He definitely chose the Royal Marines and spent as many years simply training before being selected for the SBS (Special Boat Service), in which he spent many years later becoming a top sniper (and allowing the arsonist in him to grow exponentially). He was gunning for a higher rank before being approached by a distant cousin of his with an offer to join the Kingsman.

Something more secretive and far more bad ass than UK's SBS? Well, at least it sounded a lot better.

tumblr_maf5drFMDs1rggc7ho1_500.gif

School History:
Winchester College (Both Primary and Secondary)
Oxford - Undergraduate (Double Major in Chemical Engineering and Literature)
MIT - Graduate (Masters in Chemical Engineering)

Next of Kin:
Edwin L. Friedman
Delaney R. Rose-Friedman - Mother
Edwin R. Friedman II - Brother
Sasha O. Friedman - Sister
Opal S. Friedman - Sister

Kingsman Issued Sniper Rifle
Specially designed and fitted with anti-armor shells and an extremely powerful kick. Something that could not only tear a man in half at point blank, but rip through him so fast and with such incredible force that he might as well just exploded.
Also fitted with incendiary rounds not for purpose, but for flair. He did it himself. The techies do not appreciate him tampering with their specially made bullets.

Reason for applying:
To get away from his usual path in life. Things have been predetermined for him since birth and this throws a wrench right into those plans. It's a calling he didn't realize he had until it reached his ears; he currently throws himself into his work, enthusiastic and happy to be on the path he's currently running along.

Extra info:
Still has his green beret. He keeps it in a glass case on display in his apartment.
Hasn't come into contact with his family ever since his arrest and decision.
Knows, extensively, how to make explosives from common, everyday items and then some.
He's a notorious pickpocket. He can't help it.

tumblr_m9dr6hUE4J1qi9dhho1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m5e4rknmVq1rqrk6x.gif

Name:
Roxanne (Roxy) CoupeGorge

Height:
5'10

Weight:
115 pounds.

Eye color:
Gray Green

Hair color:
Blonde

Appearance:
annalynne_mccord.jpg

Clothing choice:
Roxy likes to dress in things that are sexy,feminine, but move able. You usually will find her in a tight dress, that she can still move in with shorts underneath. Another look she likes is tight leather. She has several different looks, it all depends on how she's feeling.

- Seductive
- Observant
- Intelligent
- Sneaky
- Charismatic

- Lustful
- Cunning
- Materialistic
- Selfish
- Bitchy

History:
Roxanne had as close to a perfect life as you could get. As a child she grew up wanting and having everything anything she wanted. Her father and her mother treated her like the princess she was. Roxanne's mother was very serious with her being a respectable young lady, so she put her in charm lessons, and controlled over everything she did. This was nice from time to time, because her mother would give her money if she wanted a new dress, or to get her nails done, but apart of Roxy wanted more.

Through out school, people would brush her off, telling her that she was just a Princess, that she was just Daddy's little girl. So Roxanne told her parents she wanted weapons and combat training. Both of her parents forbid her from doing it, but she did it anyways. So secretly she would go and train with different types of weapons and combat.

When she graduated from high school she left all her friends from the United States and moved with her parents to Paris, France. Her father decided to use her beauty and charm to his advantage and gave her a job as the 'Head of Human Relations'. Her job was easy, got to parties and dinners with clients, charm them and get them to sign with her father.

At one of her father's soiree she noticed a man watching her for the majority of the night. Now this was nothing new, she was used to men staring, but this one was different. He was watching how she interacted, how she moved. At the end of the night she decided to speak to him. He told her about Kingsman, and asked her if she was interested. The thoughts of being more than her fathers charming device filled her head and decided she would try out.
tumblr_m1b1c0iPZo1r50a76.gif

School History:
Mrs. Welterbach's Pre-K
Westword Oaks Academy (Kindergarten - 8th grade)

West Beverly Hills High School (9th - 12th grade)

Next of Kin:
Eric CoupeGorge
Helen CoupeGorge

'Cat Claws' - Roxanne had a pair of specialty gloves made for her that contain special retractable claws which are formed of a strong steel which extend from and retract into her gloved fingertips when she triggers pressure switches. They can shred a bullet-proof vest, punch through an aluminum frame car door, or dig into porous surfaces to climb.

Reason for applying:
To show herself and her parents that she is more than just a pretty face.
600full-annalynne-mccord.jpg

Quotes from Roxanne:
"I return my own favors."

"Brains, Beauty, and Brawn... Guess I'm just the whole package."

"At the end of the day, I only have myself. So I will do anything to protect myself. I'm not selfish... If I can protect someone else without putting myself in danger then I'll do it, but if not... then it's just not worth the risk."

I'm going to have to pull out. I've been pretty excited, but I've got too much going on right now and that would probably make this a bad idea. Sorry. Have fun, you guys.

I'd be up for this. Are there any places still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.