1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Female
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
fantasy (low) + horror + action (superhero)
+ Thor

KINGSMAN

• The year is 2015. Richmond Valentine, under the guise of offering "free calls; free internet; for everyone, forever", has triggered worldwide pandemonium, killing potentially thousands and leaving numerous countries without their leaders - which, good riddance, but still.

But that's not all. In 2015 a total of 211 completed, failed, or foiled terror attacks will be reported by the EU states alone. 372 mass shootings will be carried out in the US, an estimated 12.4 million people will be displaced as refugees, and China and Greece face financial crises that will have repercussions throughout the world market.

And through all this, the Kingsmen struggle to rebuild and regroup, reaching out to their international counterparts for help.
  • Following the carnage that Valentine's attack wrought, the UK branch of the Kingsmen are suffering, big-time. While most of the other agencies more or less survived, the Kingsmen are left with four members - Merlin, Roxy "Lancelot" Morton, Eggsy "Galahad" Unwin, and Harry Hart - although given Hart's (hopefully temporary) amnesia it might as well be three. And three is no number to run a secret governmental organisation.

As a result, their international counterparts have offered to send a few of their best agents to London, in an attempt to help Kingsman rebuild. The gathering will also offer an opportunity for the organisations to convene and take stock of their plans for the future, as well as build ties with each other to ensure better international security in the future.

Unfortunately, gathering a whole bunch of agents from various secret governmental organisations has its weakness, too. A handful of agents have been plotting amongst themselves, with the intention to overthrow their respective organisations, and this gathering has thrown a chance right into their lap - if they can overpower, or even kill, the agents present, they could well be able to seize control of multiple organisations at once.
  • This is where the fun begins! We're looking for agents (field agents or tech support doesn't matter) from different countries - and we're happy to let you suggest your agents' own country of origin!

That aside, there are a couple of canon roles we would probably have to fill in order for this plot to go ahead:

• MERLIN
      FC // Mark Strong
      The no-nonsense, all-capable head of Kingsman's tech department, who in light of recent events has become the de facto leader, given his experience.
      x
    • LANCELOT
      FC // Sophie Cookson
      Roxanne "Roxy" Morton: She beat out a group of strapping young men to gain the title of Lancelot among Kingsman's ranks, and she's not quite done yet. Technically the second most senior agent, she's doing her best to aid Merlin in this time of need.
      x
    • GALAHAD
      FC // Taron Egerton
      Gary "Eggsy" Unwin: Following his mentor's supposed murder at the hands of Valentine, he gained the role of Galahad. Though he technically did save the world last time, it wasn't enough to keep the chaos at bay.
      x
    • HARRY HART
      FC // Colin Firth
      Having been found in a small hospital in Kentucky, where he was found to have suffered little more than head trauma leading to amnesia, Harry was recovered to Kingsman HQ, where he's trying to reintegrate himself into Kingsman life, aided by his mentee and friends.
      x
    • TURNCOATS
      The agents that have turned their backs on their organisations, determined to rise up and take control while they have the chance.
  • while we're happy to let our players take control over their characters, there are a handful of rules we'd like you to observe.

• IWAKU RULES
      will still apply
      x
    • ROMANCE
      is highly encouraged! But as this is an all star roleplay please be warned that sexual content is not allowed - fade to black, or move it to a private medium. There might also be other mature themes such as violence.
      x
    • QUALITY AND QUANTITY
      is expected from posts - do try to strike a balance! Ideally we can have a couple posts a week from everyone, but the bare minimum is one post a week, unless something comes up in which case feel free to pm me and let me know. Posts should be at least 3 good paragraphs.
      x
    • CHARACTERS
      will be played with real face claims. Feel free to ask to play more than one character! It will make me super happy. Additionally, given that the plot asks for characters from different countries of origin, we'd like to see a diverse cast of characters race-wise (and also sexuality- and gender-wise!) Should there be too many characters from white-centric countries we will likely decline some of them. Feel free to message me to talk about your character a little so I can offer advice on them, so I won't have to reject a fully-formed character, which makes both of us sad.
      x
    • ETHNICITIES
      are not interchangeable. For example, please don't use a Korean face claim to play a Chinese character. I cannot be persuaded to change my mind on this.
      x
    • KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE
      will be disregarded. sorry.
      x
    • IDEAS
      are welcomed and encouraged! If you think of anything to contribute to this plot do message me with your ideas and we can try to flesh them out together.
      x
    • THE GMS
      are more than happy to communicate with you (if that wasn't already clear enough, I love talking to people)! Hopefully we won't have to make any tough decisions, but if that occasion arises, we ask that you please respect our word as final say.
      x
    • THIS THREAD
      is just an interest check and potential character planning space - once there's enough interest garnered we'll set up another thread for signups as well as a discord for better communication. We're looking forward to working with you!

Last edited:
You know I'm on board! ;)

• Love
Reactions: barnes
h y p e d
I'm so down for this. 👍

• Love
Reactions: barnes and Thor
hey friends! thanks so much for the interest. i'm currently busy with lunar new year celebrations, but in a couple days more i'll probably be setting up a discord chat so we can communicate better. meanwhile if anyone else is interested we'd be happy to have a few more members! :>

Just giving a little bump bump ;)

Reactions: barnes