Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mno 6

Original poster
w2DbZi71.jpg

In waiting for the game to drop, here is a movie that I just found out about. I'm on the fence as far as seeing it but I can't help feel a bit of excitement coming to me at anything involving FFXV. Any other FFXV fans out there going to watch this or skip it?

15 also has an anime thats free to watch on YouTube. It goes through each characters backstory and whatnot. Im also very excited about the movie :3 it looks flawless

Reactions: Mno 6
From the first 15 minutes (You can find a a offical preview on youtube), it looks good, it sounds good and I have hope it is decently written unlike Advent Children and Spirits Within.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ahhh, I'm so excited for this! I love FF and it looks like FFXV as a whole is going to be phenomenal.

From the first 15 minutes (You can find a a offical preview on youtube), it looks good, it sounds good and I have hope it is decently written unlike Advent Children and Spirits Within.
Remember those terrible but short moments of Cloud brooding and whining?

ADVENT CHILDREN HAS TONS OF THOSE SCENES 8D.

Final Fantasy VII: Angst-vent Children is the name I give it.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Wangst Children was like the most gorgeous peace of emo fanfics I ever suffered trough.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I heard its nothing more than a masculine fighting festival but I'd still like to see it. Only problem is I'm broke as heck.

I want to wait a bit before I give it a try just in case.

I want to see it. It's actually the prologue to the Video Game that basically let's you know WHAT is happening before the game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.