King's Castle of Ideas 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in undercover uncovered and st. Joseph's.... :P

Totally interested in Operation Ocean and The Jessop Society. If you ever get either of the two up I'll be happy to join.

Totally interested in Operation Ocean and The Jessop Society. If you ever get either of the two up I'll be happy to join.
Interested in undercover uncovered and st. Joseph's.... :P
Hey guys! I'm currently creating sign ups for The Jessop Society, and then I shall but this Interest Check on hold, I'll give anyone interested in the Society RP a bump when I post! c:

@Dock @Jess Buck @Dreamever @Cwolf0615 @nikki.13

Yo guys so I'm making the sign ups for The Jessop Society, I can't choose between setting it in 1990s or present day.

EDIT:

I've decided on 1990s hehe. I'll post the sign ups soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-jessop-society.122562/

!!!!

It's up! go ahead and sign up! c:

@Dock @Jess Buck @Dreamever @Cwolf0615 @nikki.13

In other news, these two are gonna be the last group roleplays I start for a while now. I'll probably be back to start up another if one dies out, or during my holiday time c:
Super excited for this one!
Already got a character in mind! (Might make some adjustments to a character I had had before, for which the roleplay never started up)

That being said, I am still busy at the moment, but my cousin leaves like... Wednesday morning. So, that's how long it will take for me to be active, at the very latest. Other than that, I should have some time either tonight, or tomorrow morning during Geometry class - because Geometry is boring and easy and I normally just play video games during that class anyways. >:I

Super excited for this one!
Already got a character in mind! (Might make some adjustments to a character I had had before, for which the roleplay never started up)

That being said, I am still busy at the moment, but my cousin leaves like... Wednesday morning. So, that's how long it will take for me to be active, at the very latest. Other than that, I should have some time either tonight, or tomorrow morning during Geometry class - because Geometry is boring and easy and I normally just play video games during that class anyways. >:I
Hell yeah! 8D I've been rewatching some X-files and I definitely am ready for this madness :B

I'm excited to see your character!

Also another point for anyone making a character for this - Tyler needs a friend and co-founder of the society. And Courtney will probably like to have a love interest/boyfriend. So anyone interested just go ahead and ask!! 8D

Hell yeah! 8D I've been rewatching some X-files and I definitely am ready for this madness :B

I'm excited to see your character!

Also another point for anyone making a character for this - Tyler needs a friend and co-founder of the society. And Courtney will probably like to have a love interest/boyfriend. So anyone interested just go ahead and ask!! 8D
Can some people have the same role? If not what roles can we have, cause I can't think of any.

Can some people have the same role? If not what roles can we have, cause I can't think of any.

Yeah man!

For additional roles, I'm thinking journalist/writing, chemistry and all that sort of forensic work that a student can get their hands on, maybe history students could do that sort of research, different types of investigating etc etc c:

They're all pretty much investigators, but they can have different little jobs in the society!!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.