1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kings and Queens Fantasy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lavarisha, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. looking to play out a role play set back in medieval times. kings, queens, prince, princess. arranged marriages.

Not real sure on a story line would like it to just happen as you want. I play both M/F and am open to any type of relationship play out mm ff fm - only thing I want is it set back in old times and magic is acceptable as well.

2. Male Character:
    Name: Cameron
    Height: 6'7
    Hair: Brown with blond streaks from being sun bleached. Down to middle of back. Keeps it nicely pulled back most the time.
    nicely trimmed beard.
    Eyes: Blue
    Connection: He is half brother to the prince, bastard of the king. The king allows him to be around because his mother died giving birth to him.

3. Female Character:
    Name: Santanna
    Height: 5'6
    Hair: Red in color with blond highlights. long curly to about waist length. usually done up in some sort of fashion.
    Eyes: emerald green.
    Connection: Lady in waiting to the queen. Of noble blood.

4. I would like to be apart of your role play
    :D

5. looking for others? =) will rp about anything any time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.