Kingdoms in Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jess Buck

Original poster

For centuries, the Scela Kingdom and the Forella Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these kingdoms. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one so the conflict could stop. The plan was set and when the Scela kingdom had a baby girl and the Forella kingdom had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. Of course they haven't come out because they would be practically burned at the stake, but all the same the Prince and Princess have fell in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

There would be ten main roles of the roleplay:

The Scela Kingdom's King, Queen, Princess, and Prince
The Forella Kingdom's King, Queen, Prince, and Princess
And the two lovers of the Princess and Prince.

There may be other people besides these characters but I would like you to double check with me so I know what your character's involvement in the plot would be. I'll be creating the thread soon so If you're interested let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would so be putting in a reserve for being the female lover!

@Shayla I super apperciate the intereset but its really one of my personal rules that I dont reserve spots for people. But as soon as I'm finished making the thread you are more than welcome to make the Princess' lover!

@Jess Buck ~ Just say when and where and I will be there! Been hoping someone would do an RP like this for sometime :)

Okay so I'm going to post the Skeleton on here because I forgot this site wasn't set up like RPnation with the tabs in the threads. Oppsies. My bad. Lol

Do you want us filling out CS's here or in the OOC thread?

Rules:
1. Its a first come first serve kind of deal. I will not reserve spots.
2. The Prince of the Scela Kingdom and the Princess of the Forella Kingdom must be younger than the Princess of the Scela Kingdom and the Prince of the Forella Kingdom.
3. You are only allowed two characters. If you only want one character that's fine but no more than two.

Character Skeleton:
Name: Please highlight your character's name in their dialogue color
Sexuality:
Kingdom:
Role:
Personality:
Relationships:
Appearance:
No anime pictures please. You may use descriptions but I still want a picture with the description.
Extra:

Scela Kingdom:
1.King
2.Queen
3.Princess @Jess Buck
4.Prince
5.Princess' Lover
Forella Kingdom:
1.King
2.Queen
3.Prince
4.Princess
5.Prince's Lover @Jess Buck

My Characters:
Name: Jessica Christine Torres
Sexuality: Lesbian
Kingdom: Scela
Role: Princess
Personality: Jessica is extremely friendly and kind. She is nice to literally everyone, unless you give her a reason on to be. She loves to make friends and talk to those friends. However, she struggles with Monachopsis, which is the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place. She describes it as half of her brain saying that she doesn't belong and no one wants her around but the other half saying that she's having fun and she's with people who are her friends and whom she loves. This happens most often at party like events so she normally stays away from those type of situations. But other than that she's absolutely the best person to be around. She's fun, funny, outgoing, and loving.
Relationships: N/A
Appearance:
tumblr_nsly7qSPkn1qjzpelo1_400.jpg

Extra: Jessica has an affinity for the arts. Theatre, Music, Art, almost everything. She likes to draw, she has an entire room dedicated to music and she visits the local theater often. She wishes she could run off with her lover and join an acting troupe but alas, she has royal duties she must attend to.

Name:
Leo Vincent Carmichael
Sexuality:
Gay
Kingdom:
Forella Kingdom
Role:
Prince's Lover
Personality:
Leo is very quiet and shy person. He doesn't talk to many people and he does his best to go unnoticed. He's friendly once he knows you, but he much prefers to stay in the background away from social interaction. He prefers reading and other such things. He finds it hard to make conversations with others but it's not like he doesn't want to talk to you, he just doesn't know how.
Relationships:
N/A
Appearance:

img_l.jpg

Extra: Due to Leo's soft spoken and quiet nature, he was surprised that the Prince even noticed he existed. He only worked in the library of the castle, keeping it clean and the books organized. He wasn't displeased that the Prince took notice, just shocked. He's very self conscious so he's always asking the Prince if he really does love him.

Name: Ellyria Jane Deltarie
Sexuality: Lesbian
Kingdom: Scela
Role: Princess's Lover
Personality: Ellyria is known for being one of the sweetest and most caring individual's one will ever encounter. She is always assisting in the local orphanage and attending to the need's of other's before that of her own. She is known to always defend other's no matter the case and isn't afraid to tell the truth on all matter's. She can be quite shy and reserved about her feeling's for other's. She is quite witty and charming though when the time calls for it and can often be found assisting her mother at the Royal's court as one of the many scattered maids. Though she was offered a job on the stable grounds assisting in running the grounds with the animal's. Since than has run thing's as best as one can.
Relationships: N/A
Appearance:
JbKF1RL.jpg

Extras:

~ She is an extremely gifted rider and excellent with animals.
~ She greatly love's Jessica with all her heart and never thought that she would ever even consider her as more than one of her subject's. She often dreams of a life where they weren't forced to be apart and could travel the lands. Sadly though... It is their fate to never last and in her mind she has slowly grown to accept that but her heart fight's it everyday it is given.
~ Wishes she didn't have to be the Princess's Secret.
~ Often wear's dresses when on the Royal Ground's.
~ Is an extremely gifted singer.

Last edited:
Awwh I know isn't she! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.