Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, why do I always find amazing RPs after they're closed to sign-ups.

This looks really fun. Don't know if you have a wait list, but could I be on it?

How about we do a vote: everyone? Who's in favor of allowing up to 9 players, plus me, in total for the RP? I let Akashi in. Should we let Calliope in too? :)

I stop getting notifications and I check and 6 pages -_- I ain't reading all that.

Can I have 5? Volcanos are always fun.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Awwwww damn... And here I was hoping no one would take 5.. xD

I stop getting notifications and I check and 6 pages -_- I ain't reading all that.

Can I have 5? Volcanos are always fun.
Lol volcanoes XD this should be interesting. Sorry Akashi, it goes to karakui.

Okay, so up next...

@Rion
Then fantasy then Akashi.1, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are taken

Lol volcanoes XD this should be interesting. Sorry Akashi, it goes to karakui.

Okay, so up next...

@Rion
Then fantasy then Akashi.1, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are taken

Yes I know. Its just that my plans with Shattered are not going to work now.

Anyhow thats acceptable I guess. I did come quite late to the party here. Still it sucks.. XD

Yes I know. Its just that my plans with Shattered are not going to work now.

Anyhow thats acceptable I guess. I did come quite late to the party here. Still it sucks.. XD
Lol well, I mean, surely you have more than one single idea for the RP. You also knew you might not get that slot so... Don't count your chickens before they hatch? Lol I'm sure you'll find another great idea to use :)

@Seeking Calliope I'll accept you, but you won't have a choice on which nation to get since you're player 10 and there's only ten nations. That okay?

Lol well, I mean, surely you have more than one single idea for the RP. You also knew you might not get that slot so... Don't count your chickens before they hatch? Lol I'm sure you'll find another great idea to use :)
Lol, I actually only had one plan as well :D It required strange caves and the most likely place to get those would be the volcano.

Lol looking forward to it!

Guys, be prepared for lots of changes throughout the RP. I'm going to be really upturning your societies as time goes by so you might be a mining race for a while.... Until you're forced out of the mountains by constant earthquakes and lava flows +o+

So uhh, who is next?

Okay, so, guys. It's going to take me a bit of work to set up a nice OOC thread that's got good information and good organization. So expect it by the weekend. Those of you who've chosen your places, pm me your race idea so I can get a feel of what we're doing and try to get your CS drafts done in the next few days if you can :)

@fantasy it's your turn to choose a location.

1,5,6,7,9, and 10 are taken.

2,3,4,8 are left :)

@Rion - thank you, but you don't have to do that if you still want to play. I like the challenge of taking a territory people don't want. As is, I've got ideas for 3 of the 4 territories that remain.

• Love
Does anyone here want to use a Skype group for our main OOC banter?

Seems like a good idea. Keeps people posting if we can nag them in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.