Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope I can get my spooooot XD. I am holding my breath here.

Right, during work is the time the OOC suddenly explodes with an extra page or two. Gotta keep a mental reminder of that~

I'm a little torn to be honest. Area 5 is pretty much the prime location for one of my all time favorite nations to play, but Area 7 would go with what I had in mind for this roleplay. Decisions, decisions...

I'll go for Area 7 this time. I love my starving metal giants, but this time I want to be a nation that values the opposite of "quality~"
(I just the other nations helps my redshirt nation before Area 9 conquers me in record time...)

Last edited:
Lol who says area nine will conquer you? We're all working together to overcome a foe remember??

Level 7 is it! Next, is @Mr.Scales

9, 6, and 7 are taken.

• Useful
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Once you've chosen your Territory you can get to work on making your CS.

Here's what I require, but please, pitch any new ideas for what should be added to CS's

Nation Name:
Nation Number: (from map)
Nation Leader:
Nation Ambassador: (You'll be playing this character a lot.)
Form of Government:
Nation size: (Pick one: Small: < 500,000. Medium: 500,000-750,000. Large: 750,000-1,000,000. (please go for medium or small!)

Race of Nation: (name)
Race Description: (appearance)
Race Culture: (culture and societal form)

Industry of Nation: (Choose one leading, then a weaker secondary and tertiary)
Strengths of Nation: (List Three)
Weaknesses of Nation: (List Three, these must balance out the strengths)

Relationships with each other Nation:
(List each nation and write either a short paragraph, or a single word or two to describe what the relationship is called.)

Pssha.
Why have allies when you can run their nation better than they can?

Jokes aside, who wants a few-million strong fanbase of meatshields cute warriors?
(please go for medium or small!)
Extra, extra large it is!

Or I could quickly ask for a change to Area 5 and be extra, extra small. That'd be rather annoying of me, though...

Last edited:
If no one else chooses it the you can have it :) But I can't let you go back and change it because it's Mr.Scales turn and if he wanted 5 then it just wouldn't be fair :3 Sorry deary.

No problem. My original plan was just having myself choose last after everyone else chooses theirs, so having Area 7 assured is a much better situation for me~

:)

ALSO: I'll make an official OOC once everyone has chosen. It'll be super organized and fun.

ALSO ALSO: I'm making aquatic elves. THERE WE GO. I SAID IT.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I will do my nation cs and than post it on OOC since it would make more since on there and I need a day or two to get everything down I want to make sure everyone knows how The Fangels are and what they are about xD

Reactions: Soulserenity20
If no one else chooses it the you can have it :) But I can't let you go back and change it because it's Mr.Scales turn and if he wanted 5 then it just wouldn't be fair :3 Sorry deary.
Well, I want five but all I can do is keep my hopes up that no one else picks it.

And work with Shattered on something since he has 6.. xD

But all I can do is... wait.

Well, I want five but all I can do is keep my hopes up that no one else picks it. xD
And thus my dreams of being annoying to the GM by switching my choice right after choosing have been shattered.

Oh, and for the player chosen resources, do we just tell you what we want and you choose the number, or make our numbers as well for you to accept/decline?

And thus my dreams of being annoying to the GM by switching my choice right after choosing have been shattered.

Oh, and for the player chosen resources, do we just tell you what we want and you choose the number, or make our numbers as well for you to accept/decline?
Ha Shattered... ha

Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif

*Leaves*

Well, I would say make your numbers, but maybe you can roll a d10 3 times assign it to your three chosen resources as you so please? Then I can't get yelled at lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well, I would say make your numbers, but maybe you can roll a d10 3 times assign it to your three chosen resources as you so please? Then I can't get yelled at lol
I would be okay with that, since it wouldn't be biased and just see what we get. But gotta think up what three I want for my nation.

I would be fine with that, though I also ask if we may "bump" certain features that would be high realistically, for example a lizardfolk nation that trades hard scales. I suppose a low number could indicate how much they are willing to trade rather than how much they produce.

Okay I will take/claim ten please! I think it's a perfect mix of mana and such

• Thank You
Ten it is! @Crow , your turn! Seven, six, nine, and ten are taken.

I would be fine with that, though I also ask if we may "bump" certain features that would be high realistically, for example a lizardfolk nation that trades hard scales. I suppose a low number could indicate how much they are willing to trade rather than how much they produce.
I don't know what you mean by bump? If we start that then it's no longer unbiased and random! And then GM soul gets yelled at for bias approval etc lol

1 for balance, please. I got a pretty nicky beast race coming up.

Wow, why do I always find amazing RPs after they're closed to sign-ups.

This looks really fun. Don't know if you have a wait list, but could I be on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.