Kingdom/Race Creation Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still trying to figure this out, so I am still here but just want to think about what I say before I say it xD. Mechanics, the way you said you would need to cultivate and grow resources before building things would work out, since it would have people working together with other nations that have what they need. Maybe two or three nations have a treaty or agreement with one another for resources, like I give you 6 wood and you give me 2 Food or something like that. Like a nation can ally with another on resources and trading, maybe.

And another thing got the race I want and name Fangels (Fairy/Angel mix) Magical and Peaceful creatures, something like this^^
727x1000_18445_Fairy_2d_fantasy_fairy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
That being said: Akashi, you might not get that location if someone else claims it first :( you are last on the list, after all. First come first serve.

:) there are 9 available slots so, I wouldn't be too too worried

I am still trying to figure this out, so I am still here but just want to think about what I say before I say it xD. Mechanics, the way you said you would need to cultivate and grow resources before building things would work out, since it would have people working together with other nations that have what they need. Maybe two or three nations have a treaty or agreement with one another for resources, like I give you 6 wood and you give me 2 Food or something like that. Like a nation can ally with another on resources and trading, maybe.

And another thing got the race I want and name Fangels (Fairy/Angel mix) Magical and Peaceful creatures, something like this^^
727x1000_18445_Fairy_2d_fantasy_fairy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Lol that's a pretty picture @_@

Okay cool, I mean, I think I can set up a really easy to update system once we establish all of the mechanics that I'd just plug into excel once a week to get the new resource levels

I'm going to need a lot of input from you guys. Okay?

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far :3

So we need to make a list of resources, we also need to make a list of "actions" that will cost resources. Once a week I'll do "upkeep" and update how much of what each of you have. Beyond that, we can RP as normal and that'll be the aspect that dictates what our nations look like, resource wise I think.

2z5sksn.jpg
2lc464n.jpg
For some others resources and costs. Probably Animals, since they could be used for food, cattle, transportation and things like that.
since you have said mana, that would mean one race could have more magic than another, so maybe different forms of mana can be traded. Like I don't jars of mana or something... I probably sound dumb for that but yeah.

Right now I can only thing of one other event other than the ones you have, Festival or Parties, so other nations can get together, but would cost Food and Luxuries and what not each party.

Lol that's a pretty picture @_@

Okay cool, I mean, I think I can set up a really easy to update system once we establish all of the mechanics that I'd just plug into excel once a week to get the new resource levels
Well Fangels are a Pretty Race xD yeah I will be thinking over some more stuff and post it here^^

If everyone puts a good effort at getting this to work, this will be super fun^^

OKAY. I made up the resource list but I fear everyone is going to be all "MUTINY" If they don't like the nations they get to choose from. I think its realistic. The northern ones have very little food and water naturally (frozen ground and bodies of water). The southern are high in food and water. Mountain regions have higher ores or stones or both, prairies have high food. Mana is kind of random. Some regions have mana pools, some don't.

The mana will be trade-able like any other resources, but not all races can use it of course.

So, the basic resources are:
Food
water
mana
wood
stone
ores

There are also three slots for "player chosen resource" which can be something unique. I have to approve it though. You cant say "I have low stone, so I'm going to choose "stone" and make it a 10. Because magic mountains.
I want this to be reasonable. You could increase food, by say, having a breed of bison on your realm, but don't make it unrealistic. How much can you really feed a bison in a frozen mountain range? lol. I just hope you all are realistic in your countries!

ALSO: We will do an industry section. You will pick 3 main industries for your nation, one being the strength, one being a proserous one, and one being adequate. You'll also choose three weaknesses. You'll chose a severe weakness, a moderate, and a slight weakness.

EX: My nation is in the south, a swampy area.
Strengths:
1. Exotic, year round growing season.
2. Large mana pool
3. Healing substances available from land

The most valuable industry in this nation would be the growing season. Mana is the second, and they're developing healing substances to sell out to other nations, though this isn't fully developed.

Weaknesses:
1. Yearly flooding and fires! Hot dry season following a hot wet season means they're highly prone to natural disaster.
2. Vast number of toxic and poisonous animals and insects killing off many people, hampering population size.
3. No stones or ores available for strong structures to withstand floods.

So, my nation is strong in its wet season and can grow year round, IF they can overcome the fire season/drought season. The swamps don't necessarily suffer as much but even in the regions where there is moisture year round, that region is cloaked with venomous and lethal organisms constantly killing off my farmers :(. We're hoping to build up some stone structures to withstand the flooding, stone to withstand the fires that sweep through the area, but that's impossible without trade. We have mana and food to offer out. Our agriculture and healing through mana and plants is our lively hood, though we're not a race with powerful structures at this time.

SO.
That's an example. My race might be completely different but do you kind of get a feel for it? Be modest! It'll make the game more fun :)

Also: everyone should make a CS they can pitch with things you want included. I think we need:

3 strengths
3 weaknesses
3 main industries (or less, could be one main industry)
Political relationships with other nations.

Could also ask what kind of ruling they have, Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship etc.. to know which nation would be able to work with which other nation.

If you guys wanna do that we certainly could :)

ORDER OF CLAIMING
Shattered secrets
Mite

Mr. Scales
Crow
Karakui
Rion
Fantasy
Akashi

TERRITORY RESOURCES
ONE
Taken by Crow

Mana 6
Wood 8

Ores 2
Stone 3
Water 8
Food 5
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
TWO
Mana 1
Wood 8
Ores 4
Stone 5
Water 8

Food 4
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
THREE
Mana 5
Wood 5

Ores 1
Stone 5
Water 6

Food 4
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
FOUR
Mana 4
Wood 8
Ores 0
Stone 2
Water 9
Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
FIVE
Mana 2
Wood 8
Ores 8
Stone 8

Water 2
Food 2
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:

SIX
Taken by Shattered Secret

Mana 8
Wood 4
Ores 2
Stone 3
Water 6
Food 7

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:

SEVEN
Taken by Mite

Mana 6
Wood 0
Ores 4
Stone 4
Water 5
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
EIGHT Mana 2
Wood 3
Ores 2
Stone 9
Water 10
Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:

NINE
(GM TERRITORY)

Mana 9
Wood 10
Ores 0
Stone 0
Water 10
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
TEN
Taken by Mr.Scales

Mana 6
Wood 2
Ores 9
Stone 4
Water 10
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:

MAP IN SPOILER
[spoili]
1z5j6kl.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Player Chosen. What is that for? XD

Akashi. I'm going to punch you.

Read!

I've already mentioned that previously.

And if I haven't then shame on me. But I'm 99% certain I already mentioned it 0_0

What is mana again?

Magic :).
It's a traceable resource like all the rest. But it's for use in enchantments, spell casting, etc. if you don't use mana then it's not important but still trade-able

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Akashi. I'm going to punch you.

Read!

I've already mentioned that previously.

And if I haven't then shame on me. But I'm 99% certain I already mentioned it 0_0
You have not mentioned what Player Chosen is..

You have not mentioned what Player Chosen is..
There are also three slots for "player chosen resource" which can be something unique. I have to approve it though. You cant say "I have low stone, so I'm going to choose "stone" and make it a 10. Because magic mountains.
I want this to be reasonable. You could increase food, by say, having a breed of bison on your realm, but don't make it unrealistic. How much can you really feed a bison in a frozen mountain range? lol. I just hope you all are realistic in your countries!
*ahem*
O_o

A note to ALL players: I am not your mom. If you're capable of using a computer you're capable of reading things... Thoroughly.

Any other questions regarding player chosen resources, Akashi?

*ahem*
O_o

A note to ALL players: I am not your mom. If you're capable of using a computer you're capable of reading things... Thoroughly.

Any other questions regarding player chosen resources, Akashi?
Lol.. Haha thnx. Nope, I was just wondering what they were for.

ORDER OF CLAIMING
Shattered secrets
Mite
Mr. Scales
Crow
Karakui
Rion
Fantasy
Akashi

TERRITORY RESOURCES
ONE
Mana 6
Wood 8

Ores 2
Stone 3
Water 8
Food 5
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
TWO
Mana 1
Wood 8
Ores 4
Stone 5
Water 8

Food 4
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
THREE
Mana 5
Wood 5

Ores 1
Stone 5
Water 6

Food 4
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
FOUR
Mana 4
Wood 8
Ores 0
Stone 2
Water 9
Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
FIVE
Mana 2
Wood 8
Ores 8
Stone 8

Water 2
Food 2
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
SIX
Mana 8
Wood 4
Ores 2
Stone 3
Water 6
Food 7

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
SEVEN
Mana 6
Wood 0
Ores 4
Stone 4
Water 5
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
EIGHT Mana 2
Wood 3
Ores 2
Stone 9
Water 10
Food 9

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
NINE (GM TERRITORY)
Mana 9
Wood 10
Ores 0
Stone 0
Water 10
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
TEN
Mana 6
Wood 2
Ores 9
Stone 4
Water 10
Food 10

PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:
PLAYER CHOSEN:

MAP IN SPOILER
[spoili]
1z5j6kl.jpg
[/spoili]
Well Six I claim I think now right? xD Mana is at 8 so perfect for my magical Fangels lol. Ore and stone and wood are low so yeah bleh xD. But Six I claim^^

Okay! Six is claimed! I'll note that when I get home: next up is @Mite to choose. 9 and 6 are taken.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.