Kingdom of thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm..." Shadow lets go from Leon and leaps off the horse, landing in the forest as a black wolf. She starts to head deeper into it, looking for the source of the scent she picked up.

Leon felt shadow let go of his waist then heard her jump off. "What the hell?" He said to himself as he stopped his horse and looked off in the direction she went. He got off of the horse and began to look for her. "Shadow!" He called out as he looked around. "Shadow, what the hell?" He couldn't see her but he knew she couldn't have gotten too far

Shadow turns around quickly, hearing Leon's voice. She knew she needed to find him, but couldn't leave Leon alone. She growls softly to herself, very conflicted. She trots over to Leon, nudging him from behind gently.

Leon felt a slight nudge from behind him; He turned finding shadow. "Where did you go? It's not the best idea to just bolt off into the woods." Leon began leading back to the horse

Shadow follows Leon reluctantly, slowly shifting back into her human form. Every so often she will turn and look behind them, still waiting for him to do something rash. "Sorry about that. I though I had seen something." She mumbles.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking around. He took note to her changing of forms . "Are you half cat or something? Not to be disrespectful or anything, just curious"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm a shifter, I should have told you before we started out journey." She shrugs like its no big deal.

"Oh, so you can just go back and forth between forms. That's actually kinda cool." He said and gave her a smile. "Maybe next time you can just say stop instead of jumping off." He led her to the horse then helped her up. After getting on himself, he kicked the sides of the horse telling it to run

She blushed slightly at the compliment. "Yeah, but stopping takes to long. It's much easier to just leap." She smiles back indicating she was playing around. She wrapped her arms back around him as the horse started to run.

A few hours later, Leon stopped in a small town; they could use a rest and something to eat. He stopped his horse outside of a restaurant and tied it to a post. He jumped off then offered his hand to help her down. "You can go ahead, I'll come in a moment." He said as he reached in his pack to get an apple for his horse. He watched it devour the apple then lay down for a rest. They had all had a long day and there would be three more to come

Shadow took his hand as she hopped down. "Is there anything you want me to get for you so you don't have to wait as long?" She started walking towards the door, looking back at Leon occasionally. She went inside, sat down and ordered. As she waited for him to come inside.

"I'll be alright, it'll only be a minute" he said as he watched her walk inside. A few moments later he walked in and sat across from her. He gave his order to a waitress and waited for it to brought.

"So, what are your plans once we get up north." He asked remembering at some point that they were going to have to part ways. Not that he didn't enjoy her company, he just couldn't involve her in his work

"Who knows, I'll most likely check out a couple of places until I get bored. Then I might try and get a job. Maybe settle down a tad, though I highly doubt that will happen." She laughs softly to herself, thinking of many failed attempts in the past. "So what do you plan on doing after visiting your friend?"

Aragón smiled listening to her. "I'm not sure, I have some business to take care of then I'll probably just disappear. I'm used to living in the shadows"

Shadow returned the smile and started to look around at the few people in the restaurant. "I had always enjoyed living in the shadows, although I got into the most trouble when I did." She laughs softly as she returns her gaze to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.