Kingdom of thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighs softly. "You caught my attention, you seem different from everyone else that comes here... Like you actually have a goal. Well besides getting drunk and all of that." She replies motioning to the chaos around them.

Leon smiled and gave a small laugh. It was the first time he had paid any attention to the people around them. "I'm ready when you are, you know where this place is so you should lead"

Shadow returns the smile and finishing her drink she stands up and starts outside, not bothering to look to see if Leon was following her.

Leon followed shadow outside, watching her tail sway as she walked.

She reached the inn and turned around a small smile on her face.

He smiled back at her then walked ti the front desk. After paying for their room and getting the key, he lead her to down a hallway and unlocked the door. He let her go in first then closed the door behind them. "Well, here we are"

Shadow walks in, looking around the room. "This is nice." She walks over to one of the beds and sits down. She looks up at Leon, curious of why he got both of them a room.

Leon looked back at her after she sat on the bed. She looked like she was questioning him. "What?" He asked

"Hmm, oh it's nothing." She rolls over on the bed, facing away from him. "It's best to get a lot of sleep tonight, it will most likely be a rough trip." She mumbles, already half asleep.

"Yeah, I'll see you in the morning" he said as he walked over to a balcony on the opposite side of the room. He didn't sleep all that much and his body was used to it by now. He stared off into the darkness consumed in his thoughts

Shadow wakes up the next morning and after stretching looks around for Leon.

Leon got out of the shower and got dressed. He came out of the bathroom seeing shadow was just waking up. "Good morning" he said looking over at her

"Morning." She replies, taking Leon in. Shadow hops up out if bed and walks over to the balcony. "The paths are going to be very muddy aren't they." She sighs and hops over the railing, landing on a small dry spot. Looking up "How much longer till your ready to go" she calls out.

"Yeah probably" he said as he watched shadow jump up then leap over the railing of the balcony. He smirked and grabbed his things. He leaped off the balcony and tucked his body into a front flip before landing. He looked over at shadow "I can do that too"

Shadow looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "No need to get competitive." She replied jokingly walking towards the other side of town, her tail swaying with each step she took. "You might want to grab your horse." She calls out to him, not bothering to look back.

Leon watched her walk off, her tail dancing in the air behind her. He went over to the tavern where he left his horse. He reached in his pack and pulled out an apple for the horse. After feeding, he mounted the horse and rode over to catch up with shadow. He put his hand out for her. "Shall we begin our journey"

She looks up at him, her eyes dancing with excitement. Shadow took Leon's hand and mounted the horse, wrapping her arms around his waist to keep herself steady. "That sounds just splendid."

Leon kicked the sides of the horse making it start to run. His four day journey to the castle had begun, he felt shadow's arms wrap around him and he held onto a rope that was around the base of the horses neck for stability.

"So what is your friend like?" Shadow questions pulling back from you a little, watching the forest rush by the two of them.

"He's s pretty well liked person, many people up north like him. I haven't seen him in almost a year." Leon answered her and looked around watching the forest rush past as they sped down a narrow path leading through the forest

Status
Not open for further replies.