Kingdom Of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Um I can edit something here or delete whatever may be better but sorry on me not being on. I kind of broke my first bone which was a toe and so haven't been allowed to move much so. I haven't been near my laptop til now. I'll try and post this weekend.)

(Well I kind of left my post open so that you can reply. @Raven)

Reactions: Raven
(Wasn't @chillin wanting to apply for her? I thought Crystal had a CS before you started.... If not um idk I'm not that great at those kinds of characters in my option.)

(Yeah, I tried to contact her a while back. She said she might not have free time, but I could check again if possible.)

(alright well... If not chillin maybe the others could or if I need I could try.... I already have two characters though and really am not sure I'd be right for Crystal... But if I need I can always take on a third.)

(Bump, still looking for a princess. Also, I am sorry if I were gone for a while. Hopefully we can proceed from where we left off.)

Any parts still open? ouo"

I believe a lot of parts are still open.

.(I thought we were waiting on a part for crystal O.o @NoDayButToday but yes I believe there are many parts open. @xLarius )

If you don't mind I can make a CS for Crystal....

If you don't mind I can make a CS for Crystal....
That would probable be good cause till we get a crystal idk if will be moving again. But now feel free to make a second character as well if you like I know there was other options as well.

I'll start making a Crystal CS then. cx Is there a certain "character skeleton" I need to abide by?

Name
History
Equipment

your welcome you may want to message the guy in charge to see if hes still on.

• Love
(Sorry about my long absence. I'm back. Long time no see.)

Zak: You okay, Crystal?

" I'm not happy because I sing, I sing because I'm happy. "
- William James (Tweaked a bit.)

large.jpg
Name:
Crystal

Personality
She denies most of her feelings and has a strong, demanding respect, atmosphere to strangers. She's also very sensitive. Though keeping her temper in check. She acts before she does anything, making sure no one comes into harm. Raised as a lady she is very polite, and very social.
Though she doesn't mind laughing and playing a few games if they don't involve being very agile. She's extremely feminine and dislikes being dirty though she wouldn't care if it were extreme measures. She's cheerful and excels at her fake smiles and laughter.

History
Crystal has been raised with tender care, being taught 'the right ways of ladyship.' She didn't mind though, she met Zak when she was a little child just from mere coincidence in a rose garden. She was intimidated of Silver from the start and was a bit frightened of him. She has a way of, 'playing hard to get' but 'warm' when it comes to Zak and her servants. Even though she (reluctantly) admits she acts strong when in reality she couldn't run very fast even with her life on the line. Ever since she was little and her mother died from a doctors mistake, she decided to study as hard as she could so no other subject of hers would suffer the same way she did.

A result of her studying is now she's the most powerful healer in the kingdom. She's mildly good at battle magic though it's not her strong suit. Her papa was a very powerful man until her mother died. From that moment on she had to step up for most social issues. Though her papa still did things as usual he just couldn't get himself to go to the parties, and social events. Though ever since she was little she's had a bit of an issue with coordination... This issue was created from the carriages she'd always ride, so when it came to her own castle. She has gotten lost a few times.

Equipment
For most of her magic she doesn't use anything, but she's seen with a bracelet which she uses to assist with her magic.

" I'm not happy because I sing, I sing because I'm happy. "
- William James (Tweaked a bit.)

large.jpg
Name:
Crystal

Personality
She denies most of her feelings and has a strong, demanding respect, atmosphere to strangers. She's also very sensitive. Though keeping her temper in check. She acts before she does anything, making sure no one comes into harm. Raised as a lady she is very polite, and very social.
Though she doesn't mind laughing and playing a few games if they don't involve being very agile. She's extremely feminine and dislikes being dirty though she wouldn't care if it were extreme measures. She's cheerful and excels at her fake smiles and laughter.

History
Crystal has been raised with tender care, being taught 'the right ways of ladyship.' She didn't mind though, she met Zak when she was a little child just from mere coincidence in a rose garden. She was intimidated of Silver from the start and was a bit frightened of him. She has a way of, 'playing hard to get' but 'warm' when it comes to Zak and her servants. Even though she (reluctantly) admits she acts strong when in reality she couldn't run very fast even with her life on the line. Ever since she was little and her mother died from a doctors mistake, she decided to study as hard as she could so no other subject of hers would suffer the same way she did.

A result of her studying is now she's the most powerful healer in the kingdom. She's mildly good at battle magic though it's not her strong suit. Her papa was a very powerful man until her mother died. From that moment on she had to step up for most social issues. Though her papa still did things as usual he just couldn't get himself to go to the parties, and social events. Though ever since she was little she's had a bit of an issue with coordination... This issue was created from the carriages she'd always ride, so when it came to her own castle. She has gotten lost a few times.

Equipment
For most of her magic she doesn't use anything, but she's seen with a bracelet which she uses to assist with her magic.
I love it!

I believe that was one of his servants who is an assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.