Kingdom of Anne!

Seriack sat lazily behind his counter in his shop. He had been sitting there for hours now, waiting for a customer to enter. He had been working here, in the capital, for quite sometime now, but he had never really had too many customers. Not many wanted to read old tomes on magic, as it was weird to them. While he sat and waited, he played with some of the magic he had learned, lighting and snuffing out a candle from across the room. It was a good exercise, but he could do so much more... He just didn't want to do it in the city, let alone his shop... Who knows what he might accidentally do?

From the far distance, a ship arrives at the docks.
While most passengers leave the ship, and the workers take care of whatever they have to, one passenger remains on the ship. He holds his head over the railing while barely standing on both feet.
A older man approaches him.
Enjoying the sight son?
The young passenger is a young man. He has blue hair and eyes, wears modern brown clothing and a backpack, a sword and a amethyst pendant.
I... I guess you could put it that way.
Are you okay? Need some help?
I'm fine. Just... Just leave me alone for a moment.
Have it your way. But you should get of board soon or you'll have to pay for another trip.
The older man leaves him be and leaves the ship.

After 10 or 15 minutes, the young man manages to leave the ship.
(Never... again)
It took him a while to find the way to the capital's main road, but now he heads straight to the castle. He takes a small book out of his backpack and starts writing in it while examining the area around him. It is a simple book with no title and a leather cover.
Like expected, the time of this place is set in the medieval time. The materials are not from this time though and from the looks of it they used some elements of modern architecture to make sure the buildings will last as long as possible. They also seem to use electricity. But for those who don't care about such little details will have a good time here.
The currency seems to be euro, which means they are ether neutral, or a member of the European Union. I will look into that later.

He puts his book away and continues his way to the castle.

As Nova walks down the street couriers hurry to deliver messages all across town and others drive by in their cars heading for Annaree and Annamaria. Posters go up across town about the celebration that will take place at the castle. It displays a picture of a cuffed man in a cage who looks nothing like Jason and ahead of him is a group of people eating at a fancy dinner table with high class food. The price to enter the castle for such an occasion, just 70 euros, which is less than half of the 150 euro cash admission to enter the castle, is a great money grab for the queen.

As the new day was just beginning the Queen is busy preparing the party for later that night, decorations are put up in the dinning hall and the chefs have been at work all night to cook food. More tables and chairs are brought in to the dinning hall and silverware is placed out everywhere.

The Queen herself is not yet ready but she will attend to that later, as for now she takes her seat at the throne with her pet laying in her lap.

Out at the Annaree police HQ the officers move Jason into an armored car and begin driving off for the capital.

As Jason slept he had some violent dreams about growing up. All the battles he ever had with the rebellion and by himself went wrong. He lost all of them and he was killed each time only to come back to life as someone or something that was lowly, poor, crippled, dying, etc. Jason tossed and turned in his bed. Things were going wrong on the outside world. An earthquake started. A huge tornado had formed in the distance towards the docks. The clouds were so dark, you would think that there was an apocalypse coming...Jason woke up quickly and everything started to fade away. He was scared to see what kind of damage was happening...but hey...that could have been enough of a sign for the rebellion to come and save him...but they were always way to scared to even get close to the kingdom. He highly doubted they could come and bust him out. Jason got out of bed and approached the metal door. He started banging on it. "Um...I'm getting very thirsty....is it okay if I could just get a bottle of water or something?" he asked hoping someone heard him.

// Hold up! I don't mind a thunderstorm but Earthquakes and Tornados are too far! Tone it down! If you want to use this kind of power you should ask me first, I'll only permit it should it fit the scene. Here, it doesn't.

Nova notices the couriers running around to deliver their messages. He runs up to one.
Excuse me.
He slows down and stops in front of him.
Sorry but do you have some time? I am new in this country and i've been wondering if there will be a celebration. Could you tell me anything about it?
It will be worth your time.

He holds 5€ to him.

The courier takes the 5 euros and stuffs them in his pocket.
"The queen is celebrating the capture of one of the most infamous and dangerous criminals, Jason [last name here]. He's evaded capture for so long and now that she has him she plans to hold a celebration with the kingdom and is bring Jason along to watch. It's being held up in the castle later tonight. I gotta scram, these messages won't deliver themselves!"
((You lucky bug, I don't have the Euro sign on my computer!))

// It's okay Radian, just don't go overboard.

((sowwy about that :( ))

Jason sat down calmly, and listened to the engine of the truck one, while watching a bunch of the guards from the corners of his eyes. Some were frightened and some were ready to shoot him if he even moved. He blinked and looked down at his feet. It probably wouldn't be the best idea to look at anyone. He could imagine himself getting whipped upside the head with the butt of a gun if he did. He was in no mood for anymore pain. His broken arm was already in a sling and still hurting. His ribs and sprains seemed to be better though. He took a deep breath and waited patiently to arrive at the party. A party for my arrest? I'm not even that evil...am I?

((You sure? Try "Ctrl Alt and then E". But you can also just copy it whenever i post.))

Got it. Want some help? I wanna know more but i also don't want to stop you.
Don't worry. I can run pretty fast.
Just give me some addresses and leave the rest to me.

"Eeeh...sure, here. Don't expect to get payed for your work." the courier says, handing out 3 dozen messages to Nova along with addresses.

The armored truck continues down the dirt road until it hits a concrete one heading straight to the capital. It's a smooth ride from there on.

Seriack continues to sit in his shop, lighting different candles through out the room. It's a really boring exercise... But who wants old books on magic anyway?

He stops and picks up one of the books he had been reading and continues to study the contents there in.

A courier bursts into Seriack's store and looks around spotting him.
"Hey, message here for you."
He hands Seriack the message. "I gotta go, got more to deliver!"
He rushes back outside.

Let's say that the info's you'll give me are my pay. Let's meet at the castle once you we are done.
See ya later.

Nova reads the first address and compares it with a map that he bought on the ship
(easy one.)
((Oh and one last thing. Is magic common here? As you may guess i want to use his special abilities to deliver the messages. To put it simple: Teleportation.
Do i have to hide that or is it a part of their everyday live that someone can use magic?))

@Nova // as the rules state you can use magic, but anything along the lines of necromancy and of course illegal use of magic are looked down upon.
EDIT
// I'm gonna be playing League of Legends, I'm aching to play! I'll be back to RP maybe in the next 2 hours, but if my first game goes bad I'll be back in the hour.

He looked up from his book when the courier burst in, closing it slightly. He thanked the boy and had given him 2€ for his troubles.

Seriack holds the letter, wondering where, and better yet, who it could be from. He opens it and begins to read.

((thanks. Just wanted a confirmation))
Okay then. See you later.
Nova runs of to the nearest next road, and as he is out of the couriers view he takes a look around.
Should be safe here. Chaos Control.
In a quick moment he vanishes with a flash of light.
Nova teleports from location to location and delivers the messages that would take more then an hour, in a matter of 15-20 minutes.
As he is about to deliver his last one, he decides to take care of this one by foot. After a look at the address he runs of to the last receiver.

Seriack's copy of the letter reads:

Greetings loyal subject! This is a letter from your wonderful ruler, Queen Anne. You are implored to come to the castle later this evening to a dinner party to celebrate the success of the capture of the notorious Jason. There will be cake and fine dinning!
The admission price to enter the castle is 70 Euros.

// Going to play my game now, see you all in a while!

((And that is why I hate college... Even though I know that I'll get a really good job when I graduate...))

He reads the letter over a few times. 'A royal feast, hmmmm? And Jason, they finally got him? Poor lad.'He thinks to himself, opening the cash drawer he had. Seriack looks over how many euros he currently has. A few hundred... 70€ wouldn't set him back too much. He pulls out the required sum and pockets it. Then he closes and locks the drawer again. Looking down at the book, he decides it's time to close shop for now, take a walk through the city. He had a bit extra on top of the 70 he just pocketed, so he could buy something small if he wanted.

Seriack stood up from his chair and grabbed his hat and jacket. He grabbed the keys on the way out as well, leaving shop and locking it up. He began to take his stroll through the city, a lazy but sharp eye taking in the sights and a keen ear the sounds. He'd know if there was any commotion ahead.

((I'm thinking about getting Seriack into Necromancy just to spice up the story line, later on. It will definitely make it interesting...))