Kingdom of Adriel

thank you. I am really anxious to be in this RP and even more so now that I am! It looks really good in theory but I can't really say until I start! So, let's hope all goes well.

Yah. Like all roleplays I create, I have a plan for this role play laid out and all I have to do is execute the plan. Its one of the reasons I dont start it righr away.

Yah. Like all roleplays I create, I have a plan for this role play laid out and all I have to do is execute the plan. Its one of the reasons I dont start it righr away.
Hey, I like your style. >u<

324_Pyromancer_Elyssa_mini2.png
Name:
Igneus Umbra
( others simply call her Blaze)
large_heavy mystic nightmare horse.jpg
(( her nightmare, Umbraenix)

Sex:
female

Race/Species:
Nightmare Rider

Sexuality:
Straight

Class: Social Class
Middle Class

Abilities:
Control over fire

Weapons:
A red hot sword and her fire

Blacksmith

Personality:
Short-tempered, quick-witted, can be a bit of a charmer at times.

History:
She grew up inside of an elaborate castle-like mansion, spoiled rotten and given everything she wanted with a snap of her fingers. She never knew or associated with the like of the poor-class people, never daring to bring herself down to their level, treating them like the scum she saw them as. She saw herself as being superior to most others, all except those who clearly had more power than her. She always keeps her horse, (a nightmare) with her, keeping it well cared for and often showing it off as she walks the streets of the kingdom, having several servants and maids of her own just as her parents did before her.

Strengths:
Can go into a blistering rage when her patience is burnt out, giving her a boost in strength and speed.

Weaknesses:
Can be weakened by the cold and isn't well known to work well in groups.

Inabilities:
She cannot in any shape, form, or fashion, use or live in temperatures below freezing without a source of heat or she herself will ice up and her flame will die out.

Fears
Water, being looked down upon with any form of disapproval.

Habits
Setting scraps of paper ablaze when she is bored.

Talents
None that she knows of other than her skill in crafting swords that can last you a life-time when properly cared for.

Name:
Nina
Sex:
Female
Race/Species:
Siren/Mermaid
Sexuality
Hetero
Class:
Rich

Abilities
To Control/ Seduce men at sea
Water Manipulation
breath underwater and above
speak to fish

Weapons
Tail
Water
a small dagger kept on her person

Occupation
N/A
Personality
Nina is the queen bee of the sea. She is the top mermaid among the young. She can be a bitch to non-merpeople but she is a fish's best friend.
History
Nina's Parents are Sea-wide known for stopping dozens of pollution projects. She doesn't know if she wants to grow up take over the 'family buisness'
Strengths
seduction
singing
water manipulation

Weaknesses
walking
Inabilities
Can't travel beyond the shore
Fears
Being killed by pollution
Habits
flirting
smiling

Talents
Singing(best siren out of most mermaids: literally irresistible)

Last edited by a moderator: