Kingdom Hearts yaoi roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yaoilover91

Original poster
If you are a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise as I am then you know that there is tons of potential for rp here. Since I am a lover of deh yaoi I want to work with tons of different characters and pair Sora up with as many men as I can. OK lets try not to make that sound ultra fan girlish. Even though Im really a boy. -clears throat- OK. So I'd like to do different stories with in each world of Kingdom Hearts and Disney as a whole and since I love myself romance I'd like to include that. Since the Disney library is so vast and each world has their own things to tinker with there is lots that can be done with this. I feel I play a good Sora so he will be the one I pick. Below I will put a big list of all the worlds/characters I'd like to play with and if your at all interested at the image I paint well come on and send me a message why dont cha!

Riku/Destiny Island

So ya I think this one is obvious. Sora is Riku's best friend and they did grow up on that Island all their lives. Not much of it was explored in game though. The relationship between those two is one that is always interesting to explore and expanding on their lives before all the keyblade stuff went on is fun too.

Aladdin/Agrabah

It interest me that some of the bonds that have more development then others. Of course the more games that feature a franchise then the more focus it obviously will get. Aladdin is one such franchise that got multiple Kingdom Hearts games to feature it. I like the character of Aladdin because he is just an ordinary guy to start out and capable of extraordinary things. He is obviously great at being a survivalist with his life on the streets and the adventures he goes on. Plus uh ... I maybe have a thing for men who go barefoot x.x DONT JUDGE ME! Um. Anyway so I think the setting of Agrabah is a nice one as well as someone who prefers warmer settings vs colder ones and different cultures way of life this should just be fun to mess around in!

King Trident/Eric/Atlantica

So lets get one thing out of the way I think is important. I'm more going for King Trident then Eric. For one thing Eric is just bland as fuck to me. Honestly I don't know why Ariel, who has more personality in her hands then the guy does in his whole body ever wanted him, but if someone can provide an interesting version of him Ill give it a try. King Trident isn't young, but don't be agest now. That man still got a bod that will not quit and although sometimes a tough ass he always has his heart in the right place. Plus mermen are just hot by law. This is science people. Anyway a nice sea world is always fun to play around in. Plus this is just like Aladdin a character that showed up in multiple games.

The Beast/Beasts Castle

This is another character we have seen in multiple games. Although he may not be the traditional idea of handsome and all pretty I'd still enjoy for that guy to be on my side. Not much I can think to say about this one, but seriously. Stud.

Tarzan/Deep Jungle

I think Tarzan deserves more love. I'm trying not to put to much gayness into my descriptions here, because I do want story with the gayness, but oh my god the guy is nearly naked! Just what a damn stud! Swinging from trees and such! Egh! The only thing I can think of that would not turn me on is that he would need something to cover up his nasty smells from not taking showers, but I am sure there is ways around that. Anyway so Tarzan and a jungle setting is an interesting setting because you get to deal with the wild life and not to mention the nature of Tarzan's character of being a human among animals.

Stitch/Deep Space

OK. Status: Open

What? Look just because this guy does not have the looks of a super model doesn't mean that he deserves to be treated like a piece of shit! Think of the following. He is strong. So if you are attracted to strength (I am.) then this is something that can be played with. Like being carried for example. Not only that he has a sweet heart. Just lets ignore those talking demon things he imagines. Plus Paris. Culture. Fun things to play with.

Peter Pan/Neverland

The adventurous boy who never grew up. Think of the adventure! I got nothing for this. I just like Peter Pan and the obvious gay jokes you can make. Everyones made them by this point.

Captain Jack Sparrow/Port Royal

Yar har fiddly dee! Being a pirate is alirght with me! Do what you want because a pirate is free! YOU ARE A PIRATE! Oh god that song. Anyway Pirates. Tons of fun things to do there! Sail the seven seas going for treasure and just enjoying the setting. Fun fun! Hey I made it through one without saying how sexy someone is and gay out! I CAN DO IT!

Simba/Mufasa/Pride Lands

It would be a good idea to age him some for several reasons which I think would be rather obvious, but like Tarzan I like the idea of a human in a world interacting with animals. Again we just need to age him so he is more legal. Cause ya know Pedophilia is bad. Mmkay.

John Smith/Kocoum/The Native Lands

Native Americans don't get any love. After we took their land and all. We need to give some more love. Oh and ya John Smith. He is hot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.