Kingdom Hearts : The Dawning of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A Big Bear

Original poster
((Though this Rp is based around Kingdom Hearts, I made a few "tweaks". So it's a bit of an Alternate Universe Rp :P))
Link to Sign Up/ Character Sheet Creation/ This is also a link to the OOC Chat ===> Character Creation/OOC Chat
Link to Group ===> Group here
Link to Rp ===> Rp Here

"Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived... in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away."

The darkness has been kept at bay, locked away never to spread across the world and wreck havoc and war as it once did. But soon, this will all change.

Land of Departure/World of Departure : A world where all Keyblade Wielders inhabit and train. The world is made up of floating islands and rocks.

latest
3670433696307424185.jpg

Hollow Bastion : A world lost in vastness of space that contains "The Darkness" that once created chaos and war between the worlds, including the key wielders themselves. Legend says, there is a "Door to Darkness" that is a pathway to the Realm of Darkness.

300px-Hollow_Bastion_KH.png
kingdom_hearts___hollow_bastion___swf_by_seeyouspacecowboy14-d4qtwmz.jpg
rising_falls___hollow_bastion_by_coyote12.png
f5ab4005ef05845d6879aacca33f63bf.jpg
tumblr_mt9ncxk7Af1r8tdf1o1_250.png

Radiant Garden (Birth By Sleep version): A world where many creatures of all walks of life inhabit.

latest

Realm of Darkness
latest
reino_de_la_oscuridad.png

Drive Forms: Drive Forms are tricky to learn for the inexperienced keyblade apprentice. They take a lot of energy and use up most of the user’s magic. They can be dangerous to use as well, as it not only can use up one's magic, but it takes energy and the user can be rendered unconscious when drive form limit is up. It be wise to only use Drive when necessary and at a very short time. Drives, as said before, have a limit, the longest being ten minutes but this is only if one is highly trained and skilled in using drives.

Shadow Drive Form: Also known as Shadow Form or Shadow Shift. This is the most dangerous and most notorious of forms. The darkness that lays beneath the heart of the user will envelope said user in black, wispy substance, granting them the powers of darkness. The user will become feral. If one’s conscious does not stay strong and the body stays in the Shadow Shift for a prolonged period of time, the user may remain in this form forever.

kh3.jpg

Keyblade Master: A master of the keyblade. Masters are given the task to travel throughout the worlds to ensure that they are kept secret from one another, and above all, safe.

Mentor: A keyblade master who has been given the honor to be a teacher to young keyblade masters to-be. They are the leaders and elders of the keyblade wielders, maintaining balance between light and darkness.

Apprentice: a keyblade master to-be in training.

The Code of the Key Wielders

Apprentices are not to leave Land of Departure without a Mentor or Master to guide them

No wielder is to use to the Shadow Drive. This action is forbidden. The use of this drive brings forth the evil that is The Darkness and can consume the user and possibly even those around it. In doing so there will be server punishment.

No outsider, unless they are a wielder of a keyblade, is to know about the other worlds.

Never use your powers for evil, only good and to serve the worlds as well as your brother and sister Key wielders

Before a Keyblade Master is made, there will a test of the Mentor’s choosing if the apprentice is ready to take on such a responsibility

Mentors are to be obeyed and respected

Rules:

3 plus lines each post

No txt chat while Rping, keep it in OOC

No rping as characters from the games, ie Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra ect… This rp is set in an “Alternate Universe-ish” setting, use your own original characters.

Use Disney and Final Fantasy characters as minor characters, they will mostly be NPC.

Please don’t ship your character with a character canon to the KH games, this includes any Disney character or something created by Tetsuya Nomura... Meaning, just because a certain Disney or Nomura created character doesn't show up in the game, means that they're free game for shipping (Example: OC paired up with Duchess from the Aristocats :P … this rp maybe a bit fanficy, but it’s not THAT kind of fanficy.)

No Nobody characters (yet >:D)

(This isn't so much as a rule as it is an idea) Dark doesn't necessarily mean evil as Light does nto necessarily mean good.

You may create non-keyblade wielding characters; Such as characters that live the different worlds, but please make the characters that fit with in the world’s narrative. In other words, don’t make a character from The Lion King World, aka the “Pridelands” world and have them be a unicorn ._. . Just as an example.

You may make up your own world for your character, doesn't have to be Final Fantasy, TWEWY, or Disney related

You may use canon keyblades (But not the X Blade :c )

Characters can have powers of the light or the darkness, they cannont, however have control of both

Ask before creating a Mentor character

No wielding two keyblades (unless I change this for the sake of the RP story)

Drive Forms are allowed (with limitations)

Only those who have the power to control darkness may control the heartless

Please type above your post where you character is

There will be only 10 mentors, 5 mentors of light, 5 mentors of darkness

I'm open to new ideas to add into the rp plot o3o enjoy everybody
tumblr_neshy1hIlG1tdyfkro1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody out there interested in joining?
54dc5ca6db3eb_-_giphy.gif
I ran out of kingdom hearts gifs I'm so sorry ;~;

I am attempting to get a comrade here before I myself participates.

I am attempting to get a comrade here before I myself participates.
Woot o3o

and still looking for peeps to join in! Be sure watch the OOC and group threads :D (and not fuck up like I did when I forgot to >.>)
Animated_Vexen_and_Axel_by_blank_de.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.