Kingdom Hearts RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, dealing with the 7 princesses tells us a bit about where we'll go. No canon means no Kairi at the least which needs either a character based (got ideas for this) or another disney princess of heart.

As for the sheets, its prettymuch the usual drill plus original world, current location if you don't set that in stone in the intro, and whatever stuff you want to add about they keyblade, isn't it? Oh, and a spell/ability list if you like that as long as it is kept to key things only. No need to make it into a science.

• Love
Reactions: Cry and GreenSea
I've seen too many KH RP's follow the exact story of Kingdom Hearts. Here's a note: I'm TIRED of seeing people just ditch Destiny Islands into darkness after only a day or two. So I hope we'll be bringing in some awesome creativity for this. I'm looking forward to how you guys handle everything. Also, I had the idea of starting off with all the worlds available, but if you guys wanna limit it down to a certain number at first, I'm fine with that. Trust me when I say I know how pressurizing it can be to have so many people in an RP that has such a gigantic universe to it, with so many characters, so many plots, so many stuff just being thrown at you left and right. It can get tiring, and when you have to GM all of that, oh gosh, it can get frustrating if it's by yourself. Also, here's another idea: Should we allow custom worlds?

I can Always be The princess or some one wants to be princess?

But if Not Me

which will lead to this:

fabulous-kid-arm-swing.gif

Reactions: GreenSea
Totally not relevant and such, but you guys should check out Minibit's polls of Disney Princesses and Disney Villains. I guarantee you'll have some fun and it'd be great to help these out because they're so awesome.

(Just watching from the background guys~)

Totally not relevant and such, but you guys should check out Minibit's polls of Disney Princesses and Disney Villains. I guarantee you'll have some fun and it'd be great to help these out because they're so awesome.

Where that????

If I am following the momentum of this discussion correctly, the favored narrative will focus on the X-Blade/Keyblade lore, along with a mix of the Princesses? Don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts roleplays of any sort is like catnip to me. However, having seen and participated in many, could I throw in a plot suggestion as well so that it won't look like every other KH roleplay that holds half if not the entire cast composed of keyblade wielders fighting off another rendition of Organization XIII or Patrons of Darkness--who also wield keyblades? I have nothing against it if that's what you're going for, but if I could throw something in to make it much more critical:

Involve a threat of a larger scale. The Realm of Darkness and Heartless is one thing, but what exactly could happen that will drag everything into oblivion--assuming whoever manages to reforge and posses the X-Blade won't do just that?

Should we allow custom worlds?

I think a good addendum to that question would be: "What would be the significance of the custom world?" Example, is it a unique world that is in delicate balance between the realms of Light and Darkness?

Last edited:
If I am following the momentum of this discussion correctly, the favored narrative will focus on the X-Blade/Keyblade lore, along with a mix of the Princesses? Don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts roleplays of any sort is like catnip to me. However, having seen and participated in many, could I throw in a plot suggestion as well so that it won't look like every other KH roleplay that holds half if not the entire cast composed of keyblade wielders fighting off another rendition of Organization XIII or Patrons of Darkness--who also wield keyblades? I have nothing against it if that's what you're going for, but if I could throw something in to make it much more critical:

Involve a threat of a larger scale. The Realm of Darkness and Heartless is one thing, but what exactly could happen that will drag everything into oblivion--assuming whoever manages to reforge and posses the X-Blade won't do just that?

I think a good addendum to that question would be: "What would be the significance of the custom world?" Example, is it a unique world that is in delicate balance between the realms of Light and Darkness?
As far as I know, Nobodies can't wield Keyblades. Roxas was apparently an exception because he had a heart or something, I dunno, I hate the fact Nobodies grow hearts and dismiss it entirely. Anyway, it's not so much mine or Cry's suggestion to bring in Organization 13, it's the others, and they can do that if they want. But I do get what your saying and like the idea you bring up. I actually have used two villain's in KH RPs before who fit that role perfectly and I might be inclined to bring one in. But I think it's more everyone needs to agree on what will be set for this RP and what won't be.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
I can Always be The princess or some one wants to be princess?

But if Not Me

which will lead to this:

fabulous-kid-arm-swing.gif

If you left it to me, you'd get a cute princess with low world importance that doubles as a keyblade wielder. The perfect recipe for high innate value as a character but low personal ability. Yay inadequacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cry and GreenSea
Where did the enthusiasm go?

It could be everyone's just busy right now. School is starting up again.

*Ran back here* S-sorry I-I'm late I had a Meeting at my school Sorry Sorry Sorry I'm here so far everything is good The only thing left is for me to give rules and Character sheet and see if its ok XD

(still silently watching from a far)

is very interested in this rp, but we should get the powers of the world set up. like should darkness corrupt everything or should someone be able to control it? (like riku) and how much power should twilight have? (how influential are the nobodies) (I actually had an idea how light, darkness and twilight are a trinity and only all three can truly complete kingdom hearts)

Reactions: Thundor
Status
Not open for further replies.