Kingdom Hearts RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thundor

Original poster
Okay, so Cry has suggested I start this up, and what this post is going to do is list off ideas me and Cry threw back and forth a little, while also leaving things up for debate. I don't want to just lol-takeover all that's going to happen. Anyway, let's get started!

So for this RP, we both have said that we don't like using the canon characters, by canon, we mean Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. All the Disney and Final Fantasy characters will still be present. This opens up a window of opportunity for new ideas to hop in from everyone. As for Keyblades, I want to see how everyone approaches this and what people agree on. There are two options we can do for this, we can give everyone a Keyblade, or we can restrict it to one per group.

Alright, I've opened up the window, now we just need people to come in and give ideas to contribute to this. So let's make this RP a reality!

IDEAS OUT BABY~!

okay I like being original so no canon if possible... but.. only the KH ones while other like FF, Disney are still present. See I've plan this for awhile.

so we'll be in group of 3 for each team and there will be organization XIII. What we'll do is to make an open world where each group have a spaceship where they can travelled to different dimension. Each world/ dimension consist of treasure which have a magical power in it<-- (adding stuff on my own). Player can be that or Organization XIII to do the evil stuff like that... (so basically no plot RP and infinite goal RP)

Each team consist of 1 keyblader maximal

Reactions: Cry and Thundor
IDEAS OUT BABY~!

okay I like being original so no canon if possible... but.. only the KH ones while other like FF, Disney are still present. See I've plan this for awhile.

so we'll be in group of 3 for each team and there will be organization XIII. What we'll do is to make an open world where each group have a spaceship where they can travelled to different dimension. Each world/ dimension consist of treasure which have a magical power in it<-- (adding stuff on my own). Player can be that or Organization XIII to do the evil stuff like that... (so basically no plot RP and infinite goal RP)

Each team consist of 1 keyblader maximal
Huh, interesting. I've never looked at it that way before. Intriguing. We'll have to see what Cry thinks, since I think Cry's going to be the GM. Sadly for me, I won't be able to officially join this yet if it starts up soon. But I'm always willing to help out as much as I can.

Reactions: Cry and GreenSea
Same as me, yeah I always think to get out of the main plot and add something to it to create more feel to it~ (well my language so hiss off~) Aw... I'm also willing to help so... there goes my contribution only upto Cry to decide~

Reactions: Cry
I like the idea but I want everyone to be A keyblade master I don't want everyone to miss out on being something like sora and Riku and the others!

Reactions: GreenSea
I like the idea but I want everyone to be A keyblade master I don't want everyone to miss out on being something like sora and Riku and the others!
Thing is, we don't know if everyone will want to be a Keyblade Wielder though. What about the people who don't want one?

I'll go with anything~ but remember key wielder are the chosen one~ so maybe see how it goes and balance the rooster?

• Love
Reactions: Cry
You could just birth by sleep time it to make groups of keyblade masters more common and make anyone who doesn't want to have one a pivotal plot point unless they're organization members.

i love that idea nevvy! that is perfect for both people who want to be keyblade masters and others who do not want it. I can not wait for this to start

You could just birth by sleep time it to make groups of keyblade masters more common and make anyone who doesn't want to have one a pivotal plot point unless they're organization members.
Perhaps. But I believe Cry said she/he wanted to start this off at KH1 time and with the Heartless only I believe. I've listened to everyone's ideas, and am going to throw one I've come up from reading all of yours.

So in the present day time, the Realm of Light is at peace and all that. Children grow up with the tale of the X-Blade, a legendary weapon forged by a powerful man during a great time of darkness. With it, he drove the forces of the Realm of Darkness back and kept the Realm of Light safe. As he grew older, he took on three apprentices, one of the Heart, one of the Body, and one of the Mind. Each of them were trained in the knowledge of the X-Blade, but only one would pass. The person of Body could endure pain, was brave and loyal. But he was too reckless, never thinking, always rushing in to save the day. The person of Mind was smart, thought out strategies and could take down any enemy with enough planning. But this person was a coward, never willing to help anyone. So, in the end, the person of Heart was chosen to inherit the X-Blade.

But the other two grew angry at their master's decision, and forged their own weapons, calling them Keyblades. One of light from the body, one of darkness from the mind, and so the three grew up in a conflict with one another. Soon, this lead to the Keyblade War, where the other two were giving Keyblade's out to everyone to gather up an army, to take the X-Blade for the victor. The new wielder of the X-Blade could no longer tolerate the war, and so, he broke the X-Blade, shattering it into many pieces. The war ended, but at a heavy price.

So, back in the present day, people around the universe have forgotten about threat the Realm of Darkness holds in it, and instead now search to wield a Keyblade. For as the tale ends, it is said that one of these chosen wielders will be able to find the X-Blade and have two choices. To re-forge it, or to leave it forgotten. Those who do not wish to seek a Keyblade instead search for their own story, perhaps their own treasures, their own legend to make in history, or otherwise.

So that's what I got so far, tell me what you think! I just came up with it on the spot, so there's not much to it yet, but I think it'd be pretty interesting to see where this takes us.

• Love
Reactions: GreenSea and Cry
So who would be the villan here? Or are the heartless the main threat?

So who would be the villan here? Or are the heartless the main threat?
As far as I know, Cry wishes for the Heartless to be the first main threat. I believe Cry is leaving Organization XIII more for you guys to decide on with. Or, I could take it (I MEAN WHAT?!) Nah, just joking, I want someone else to have that privilege.

I give you what ever fee dome you want I don't have walls I love people making things I hate being the only one making the rp.... not say I am not right now I just like more heads then one on thoughs also @Nevvy BEST IDEA EVER! maybe we should? I don't know yet but I love the idea!

I give you what ever fee dome you want I don't have walls I love people making things I hate being the only one making the rp.... not say I am not right now I just like more heads then one on thoughs also @Nevvy BEST IDEA EVER! maybe we should? I don't know yet but I love the idea!
Do you have some rules in mind? Also, it sounds like people will be handling the organization well. I think it depends on what members they make for it though.

I can give you whatever kind of badass villain you desire.

I also heavily endorse creative interpretation. I'm in a 1x1 for KH with a cute as hell keyblade "master" that has no idea how to use the thing. I inverted the idea of it growing with the wielder so whenever she feels unworthy or inadequate, it'll get small and rusty as a reflection of the state of her heart, no matter how good intentioned she might be. It also has a silent sense of humor often displays a lack of respect for her because of her usual lack of confidence.

Reactions: Cry and GreenSea

I also heavily endorse creative interpretation. I'm in a 1x1 for KH with a cute as hell keyblade "master" that has no idea how to use the thing. I inverted the idea of it growing with the wielder so whenever she feels unworthy or inadequate, it'll get small and rusty as a reflection of the state of her heart, no matter how good intentioned she might be. It also has a silent sense of humor often displays a lack of respect for her because of her usual lack of confidence.
Nice idea. I believe Cry is allowing people to make their own keyblades for this. Also, sweet, maybe you should claim the #1 spot then ;P. As for who will lead the Heartless, I have no idea of that yet. But I do have an idea for a major villain that I can bring in later on when I have the time. I don't know yet, I need to think over character ideas first. It will be sometime before I can join this.

On another note, I'ma bring up some other points. Since it seems like KHRP tradition, will we be bringing in the seven Princesses of Heart? Will there be thirteen actual pieces of darkness or no? If we'll be going by the idea I posted earlier, will we be having Keyblades based off the body (light) and mind (darkness), I don't mention a Keyblade of Heart for certain... Reasons. I like to keep the idea of the Keyblade of Heart as a weaker form of the X-Blade, but that's all I'll say on that ;P

LOVE ALL THESE IDEAS!! would love to play as a villain.

I would love to see your villens

Nice idea. I believe Cry is allowing people to make their own keyblades for this. Also, sweet, maybe you should claim the #1 spot then ;P. As for who will lead the Heartless, I have no idea of that yet. But I do have an idea for a major villain that I can bring in later on when I have the time. I don't know yet, I need to think over character ideas first. It will be sometime before I can join this.

On another note, I'ma bring up some other points. Since it seems like KHRP tradition, will we be bringing in the seven Princesses of Heart? Will there be thirteen actual pieces of darkness or no? If we'll be going by the idea I posted earlier, will we be having Keyblades based off the body (light) and mind (darkness), I don't mention a Keyblade of Heart for certain... Reasons. I like to keep the idea of the Keyblade of Heart as a weaker form of the X-Blade, but that's all I'll say on that ;P

Perhaps. But I believe Cry said she/he wanted to start this off at KH1 time and with the Heartless only I believe. I've listened to everyone's ideas, and am going to throw one I've come up from reading all of yours.

So in the present day time, the Realm of Light is at peace and all that. Children grow up with the tale of the X-Blade, a legendary weapon forged by a powerful man during a great time of darkness. With it, he drove the forces of the Realm of Darkness back and kept the Realm of Light safe. As he grew older, he took on three apprentices, one of the Heart, one of the Body, and one of the Mind. Each of them were trained in the knowledge of the X-Blade, but only one would pass. The person of Body could endure pain, was brave and loyal. But he was too reckless, never thinking, always rushing in to save the day. The person of Mind was smart, thought out strategies and could take down any enemy with enough planning. But this person was a coward, never willing to help anyone. So, in the end, the person of Heart was chosen to inherit the X-Blade.

But the other two grew angry at their master's decision, and forged their own weapons, calling them Keyblades. One of light from the body, one of darkness from the mind, and so the three grew up in a conflict with one another. Soon, this lead to the Keyblade War, where the other two were giving Keyblade's out to everyone to gather up an army, to take the X-Blade for the victor. The new wielder of the X-Blade could no longer tolerate the war, and so, he broke the X-Blade, shattering it into many pieces. The war ended, but at a heavy price.

So, back in the present day, people around the universe have forgotten about threat the Realm of Darkness holds in it, and instead now search to wield a Keyblade. For as the tale ends, it is said that one of these chosen wielders will be able to find the X-Blade and have two choices. To re-forge it, or to leave it forgotten. Those who do not wish to seek a Keyblade instead search for their own story, perhaps their own treasures, their own legend to make in history, or otherwise.

So that's what I got so far, tell me what you think! I just came up with it on the spot, so there's not much to it yet, but I think it'd be pretty interesting to see where this takes us.

I am A Girl ^^ don't worry also Yes I want you guys to make your own Keyblades if not Its ok the ones in the games are there I will have the Rules and Stuff up Character sheet is still being made because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT XD

LOVE ALL THESE IDEAS!! would love to play as a villain.

Yeah Etondmt Your here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.