1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
Does anyone else here own these two HD collections? If so, what made you want to buy them? I bought them because of the new content and the chance to play the KH games I never got the chance to play such as Birth By Sleep.

Shadon Xarian

The Frozen Mist of Xaria
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
I bought 1.5 collectors edition, then 2.5 didn't really come in a art case and it looked weird, so I gave my friend the 1.5 collectors as he's a MAJOR KH fan (And he was supposed to get collectors, but didn't as gamestop messed up)

I never played KH 1 so this was my first real chance too. I loved KH2 and birth by sleep so I did KH1 on normal... As it turns out, it's the hardest in the series people say... And it was a tough ride. Then after level grinding I determined that the game is all the same no matter what difficulty. Normal didn't feel harder, I just felt under powered until I got an appropriate weapon. And that's also why I don't like RPG's most the time.

Regardless, I beat KH1, watched the cinimatics, and not gonna touch chain of memories XD

For 2.5... I waited a looooooong time for that one. But, I haven't played them yet XD They are fairly long games, and I beat both the games anyway back on PS2/PSP, so I am good waiting for now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.