Kingdom Hearts general chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing against homosexuals or anything of the like. The needless shipping of character's just gets old, really kills a game for me. They're kids. Not my fault people feel the need to sexualize them so heavily.
eh got me there but still dont dis kk?

There you go, a good way of thinking.

Was bad enough when I came across Goofy and Donald having an intimate moment.

A-hyuck.

Nearly lost my shit laughing so hard when that's the first sound that came to mind.

ik im just saying thats gonna be a rule for this forum no dissing. Now then about that goofy and donald thing can i just say gross! i hate it when people ship them its just plain weird.

Not weird to some. Just like homosexuality. Just like everything else.

How about a change of topic before you offend our furry friends?

Which battle system do you like/dislike the most?

I love the system for I & II because it's simple and the camera isn't derpy. I think II is probably the best, imo. That's not to say that games like CoM or 358/2 Days don't have interesting battle systems, but I think I & II are just the easiest and the smoothest.

That being said, Chain of Memories frustrates me. I suck at math. >_<;

Not weird to some. Just like homosexuality. Just like everything else.

How about a change of topic before you offend our furry friends?

Which battle system do you like/dislike the most?

I love the system for I & II because it's simple and the camera isn't derpy. I think II is probably the best, imo. That's not to say that games like CoM or 358/2 Days don't have interesting battle systems, but I think I & II are just the easiest and the smoothest.

That being said, Chain of Memories frustrates me. I suck at math. >_<;
i agree with you Dawn what i like most about the 358/2 days and II is the fact that you can dual wield.

Gonna jump in here and beg for some love for Birth By Sleep. I loved the command-melding system of that game--I had some of the most powerful commands by level....8 or 9 for each character, and I loved the Styles. I also loved Chain and its card command system, although the storyline to explain it just felt like someone was blowing smoke outta their ass more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: C92cool
I have played KH1, KH2, BBS, KHCoM, and DDD and I have enjoyed them all EXCEPT for the GBA version of CoM. The Lack of maneuvering in that game has screwed me over so many times. The worse memory I have of that game is during the finale battle with Riku, I lost that battle about 50 times in a row before I threw the GBA across the room and just burst into cussing, keep in mind at the time I was like 12 or so. Three months later I came back to it and I beat him on the 3rd try and then got stuck on the 2nd battle with Axel and then I just fuck it and never touched it again on the GBA.

Same! My save is STILL stuck on Axel, just before you fight Marluxia. When the PS2 version came out, I breezed through it in just under a day, raised the middle finger to Axel and Marluxia, and tackled Riku's story. And then raised the middle finger to Wonderland on Riku's story (that god-awful fixed deck--kill me!). I tried to go back to the GBA version, but with the different exploration dynamics and the limited controls--what with it being 2D and all--I just couldn't do it. The GBA version of CoM and Coded/Re:Coded are the only two games I haven't played/beaten, and I have no intention of playing Coded, either

• Love
Reactions: C92cool
Same! My save is STILL stuck on Axel, just before you fight Marluxia. When the PS2 version came out, I breezed through it in just under a day, raised the middle finger to Axel and Marluxia, and tackled Riku's story. And then raised the middle finger to Wonderland on Riku's story (that god-awful fixed deck--kill me!). I tried to go back to the GBA version, but with the different exploration dynamics and the limited controls--what with it being 2D and all--I just couldn't do it. The GBA version of CoM and Coded/Re:Coded are the only two games I haven't played/beaten, and I have no intention of playing Coded, either
I have never played Coded, and don't really feel the urge to. If I happen to come across 365/2 days then I would give that a try. Besides the maneuvering, the decks also killed me in CoM. In some fights *cough Riku cough* if you don't have a 0 card then you basically need 9 9 9 in order to break some special attacks. It was all just a pain and caused unneeded stress for me. I haven't gone to far into CoM on the PS2, but from what I have played it does feel greatly easier to play.

I have never played Coded, and don't really feel the urge to. If I happen to come across 365/2 days then I would give that a try. Besides the maneuvering, the decks also killed me in CoM. In some fights *cough Riku cough* if you don't have a 0 card then you basically need 9 9 9 in order to break some special attacks. It was all just a pain and caused unneeded stress for me. I haven't gone to far into CoM on the PS2, but from what I have played it does feel greatly easier to play.
I'm playing a bit of 365/2 days. It's okay and it does give a little insight to the workings of Org. XIII but I don't see anything to be super excited about. And I agree, the decks in CoM are what caused me to never beat it. I didn't even bother because I got most of the way through the game and said "Screw it I hate this system" and quit playing it.

I'm playing a bit of 365/2 days. It's okay and it does give a little insight to the workings of Org. XIII but I don't see anything to be super excited about. And I agree, the decks in CoM are what caused me to never beat it. I didn't even bother because I got most of the way through the game and said "Screw it I hate this system" and quit playing it.
They should of left the card system to Yu-Gi-Oh, and by Yu Gi Oh I mean the original one's, but that's for a totally another conversation. Org. XIII was one of the reasons I kept playing CoM for as long as I did, I just wanted to learn more and more about them. I just love them so much.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Oh, another conversation indeed. -insert YGO nerd here-

To me, 358/2 days wasn't anything special. The gameplay was ehhhh, with this stupid Tetris-style "command board" you fit all of your abilities into like some kind of jigsaw puzzle, which was really unnecessary. And, in my honest opinion, the story wasn't all that great, either. It felt like a soap opera with a forgettable insert-Kairi-clone-here that was weighed down with plot devices. I couldn't stand it, and really only played it to see what all the hype was about. DDD is my other least favorite in the KH series, especially for the story (which I am convinced Nomura has an unhealthy obsession with Inception and Back to the Future), which made little sense to me and made Xehanort into one gigantic overpowered Sue. The gameplay, though, wasn't too bad, except for the ability system which required you keep certain pets in your party for certain BASIC ABILITIES LIKE SECOND CHANCE, UGH. And I didn't like the new enemies or the pet system, which felt like it was aimed at kids ten years or younger (while most of the fanbase is probably in their twenties), and made poor replacements for the typical Heartless and Nobodies with their ill-conceived lore.

At least the Flowmotion commands were cool. The score was nice, too--I loved the last world's remix.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.