Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily-Fountain-Master Ava/Skuld/Ephemera/Others?

"Master Ava!" Lily called as she ran over to the small group of Keyblade wielders. Once she did catch up she composed herself as she looked at the leader if the Vulpes Union.

"I want to join you guys. The more the merrier, right?" she spoke with a smile. She mainly wanted to come in case anymore wild accusations were thrown her way.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @york @anybody I missed

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sleepy - Dwarven Woodlands - Mason/Ophelia
The lethargic female widened her eyes in surprise, shooting her Chirithy a look when it seemed she had convinced Mason and the others to take her along for the mission. She squirmed a bit, twisting her hand around in Mason's after he would take hold of her. The idea of doing work did not appeal to the young keyblade wielder at all! Even if it was back in her own home world!

"H-Hey, whoa, whoa, I'm fine just staying here!" Sleepy exclaimed, watching as Mason would open a portal to their destination. Before she could even attempt to pull away, however, he would succeed in pulling her along inside it. Tripping over her own feet when they stepped through, Sleepy tumbled and dropped onto the ground.

After she fell, Sleepy continued to sit on the ground, reaching down into the dirt to draw circles with her finger. "Now look what you did. I'm stuck here with you guys," she said, a frown curling downward on her lips. "You'll probably regret asking for my help. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to fighting." The girl glanced up, seeing they had landed in a meadow, quite far away from the queen's castle. She could already see a few heartless had manifested in the distance, but they were rather far off and hadn't noticed their small group just yet.
@Mason Moretti @chaosheart13 @Mission

Master Aced - Daybreak Town Fountain - King/Kiso/Yavis/Stella
The Master stopped in front of the door he approached, quietly opening it. He then walked inside, revealing to the others a small storage room. He gestured to the contents of the room, showing everyone a large stack of bricks. "You may use these to fix the fountain," he told the keyblade wielders who had followed him. "We won't be using glue or cement, but magic instead. Are all of you aware of how to do that?" he questioned.

While some of them may have learned to use magic in such a manner from their Chirithy's, there was a good chance that many of them were still novices. If this was the case, he'd actually have to teach them how to use this sort of magic before they could begin repairing the fountain.​

@Ringmaster @Mizos @york @TownRepairs

Master Ava/Ephemera - Walking to a Moogle shop - Skuld/Alan/Lily
Master Ava walked along, reluctantly nodding in agreement when Alan would speak to her. "You're right, it isn't exactly normal for heartless to attack the town. For all we know there could be someone or something behind it." She paused, glancing back over her shoulder at Ephemera while still speaking with Alan. "I just hope all of you don't intend to single myself and the Vulpes Union out as the possible cause behind it. This town is important to me. Do I seem like the type of person who would open it up to a heartless attack?" she questioned, placing a hand over her heart.

Easily able to read that Ava wasn't exactly happy with him, Ephemera lingered back with Skuld as they walked along to the moogle shop. Casually moving his hands behind his head, he whistled as he walked, only pausing to speak with his friend. "What even is it with moogles and their shops? They get so touchy when it comes to their wares," he said with a chuckle, trying to now keep the subject off of what Ava spoke of. Clearly they disagreed, and he didn't want to irritate her anymore.

Regardless of his attempt, Ava still found herself frustrated--maybe even more so when she could sense Ephemera purposely avoiding the topic. She was so distracted she almost didn't catch Lily when she called out to them, rushing over to offer them her assistance. "O-Of course," the master replied, adjusting her mask. "The more the merrier. We're off to fix a moogle shop at the moment. A few of our mischievous keyblade wielders dirtied it up during the heartless battle," she explained.​

@Bomb @york @Takumi @MoogleShopGroup

Master Ava walked along, reluctantly nodding in agreement when Alan would speak to her. "You're right, it isn't exactly normal for heartless to attack the town. For all we know there could be someone or something behind it." She paused, glancing back over her shoulder at Ephemera while still speaking with Alan. "I just hope all of you don't intend to single myself and the Vulpes Union out as the possible cause behind it. This town is important to me. Do I seem like the type of person who would open it up to a heartless attack?" she questioned, placing a hand over her heart.

Easily able to read that Ava wasn't exactly happy with him, Ephemera lingered back with Skuld as they walked along to the moogle shop. Casually moving his hands behind his head, he whistled as he walked, only pausing to speak with his friend. "What even is it with moogles and their shops? They get so touchy when it comes to their wares," he said with a chuckle, trying to now keep the subject off of what Ava spoke of. Clearly they disagreed, and he didn't want to irritate her anymore.

Regardless of his attempt, Ava still found herself frustrated--maybe even more so when she could sense Ephemera purposely avoiding the topic. She was so distracted she almost didn't catch Lily when she called out to them, rushing over to offer them her assistance. "O-Of course," the master replied, adjusting her mask. "The more the merrier. We're off to fix a moogle shop at the moment. A few of our mischievous keyblade wielders dirtied it up during the heartless battle," she explained.​

Alan - Moogle Shop - Ava/Ephemera/Skuld

"Why should I ever suspect you?" Alan said in response to Ava. "You're a pretty nice person to me. Besides, I'm in Vulpes too. I know that we didn't do anything wrong."

"Anyways, fixing up a moogle shop... Might as well. Got nothing else to do for now anyways." Alan shrugged.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Takumi @Moogle shop guys​

The Master stopped in front of the door he approached, quietly opening it. He then walked inside, revealing to the others a small storage room. He gestured to the contents of the room, showing everyone a large stack of bricks. "You may use these to fix the fountain," he told the keyblade wielders who had followed him. "We won't be using glue or cement, but magic instead. Are all of you aware of how to do that?" he questioned.

While some of them may have learned to use magic in such a manner from their Chirithy's, there was a good chance that many of them were still novices. If this was the case, he'd actually have to teach them how to use this sort of magic before they could begin repairing the fountain.​

Alan - Moogle Shop - Ava/Ephemera/Skuld

"Why should I ever suspect you?" Alan said in response to Ava. "You're a pretty nice person to me. Besides, I'm in Vulpes too. I know that we didn't do anything wrong."

"Anyways, fixing up a moogle shop... Might as well. Got nothing else to do for now anyways." Alan shrugged.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Takumi @Moogle shop guys​
Stella Cross - Daybreak Town Fountain - King/Kiso/Yavis/Master Aced
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Mizos
@Town Repairs

Stella looked at the stack of bricks for a while, rubbing her chin; she didn't really know the "official" method to putting those bricks together with magic. However, she could easily freeze them in place with some ice magic, but well... It ran the obvious risk of melting. Fortunately though, unlike her more stubborn friend Skulld, she knew when to concede that she really didn't know something.

"M... Master Aced! I-... I haven't learned the... Magic glue... Thing..." She said, blushing a little.

Well, that certainly didn't come out as planned, as she sort of went quiet halfway through her sentence, reducing half her words to mumbles. That and she was pretty sure she wasn't using the correct terminology when describing the... Technique, or, well, whatever it was called that was used to glue those bricks back together.

Oh well, the first step to improving, was to learn from your mistakes, right? Just then, her Chirithy let out a slightly exasperated noise, appearing to be a bit remorsefull about something, looks like it almost regretted waiting until Stella was more experienced in her magic before it taught her how to put those bricks together. Well, then again, how often DID the fountain get busted up like this? It wasn't every day that Heartless simply barged in and made a mess of things...

Skulld - (On The Way to) A Moogle Shop - Alan/Lily/Ephemera/Master Ava
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Takumi
@Those Headed to Moogle Shop

Though Skulld admittedly did look a little concerned seeing Ava so worried about the recent development, with the Vulpes Union being cast in such a bad light as of late. Nonetheless, she decided to hang back with Ephemera, trying to bring up the mood, even just a little.

"Yeah! I dunno... Maybe they're born that way..." She said, pondering this a little as she thought about it.

Despite the whole situation, Skulld couldn't resist giggling a little herself; apparently she had little shame about what they had done not too long ago, though that wouldn't stop her from trying to make amends where she needed.

With any luck, Ava wouldn't catch on that they had been... At least partially responsible for the mess in the Moogle shop, but well... Even if she did, maybe it was better than to let their minds linger on the questions posed by Inivi's declaration earlier that day. As much as she too wanted to change the subject for the time being, she couldn't help but recall that concerned expression she had seen on Stella's face when she was with her, in the wake of the Heartless attack.​

Last edited:
Sleepy/Ophelia - Dwarven Woodlands - Mason
"Don't be so hard on yourself," Ophelia began to say, frowning when when Sleepy talked negatively about her own fighting skills. "Fighting won't be so hard with all three of us working together. And like Mason said, we can have a little fun with this." She paused and turned to Mason, nodding in his direction. "I think a little friendly competition would be a great idea. Just because its work doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with it, right?"

"Easy for you to say," Sleepy mumbled. "Anyhow, I'm not being hard on myself. I'm only saying what's true. I'm not good at fighting, and I'm just not motivated to work. I'm more comfortable staying at home in my bed where I can get some sleep." Although she hated to admit it, she had always been a lazy girl. It was exactly why the ones who raised her had named her Sleepy in the first place...​

@Mason Moretti @Mission

It was lucky for Stella that Master Aced was one of the more patient masters. He quietly nodded in reply to Stella. "I see. Is there anyone else here who would like lesson on how to use magic to fix the fountain?" he questioned, speaking again before anyone would answer him. "Never mind. If one of you doesn't know, that's more than enough for me to review the process."

The master picked up a brick and took it outside, gesturing to the others to follow him. He then walked up behind Stella. "Summon your keyblade for me and I'll show you what to do next," he told her, waiting for the girl to follow his instructions. When Stella would do so, he placed his hands over hers and had her aim the tip of her keyblade at the brick. "This spell is similar to a magnet spell. But instead of focusing on drawing in and attracting enemies to your blade, you need to focus on expelling your energy onto the surface of the brick."

Aced let go of Stella's hands after speaking and drew his own keyblade. He pointed it at the brick he had set up, demonstrating the spell for the others to see. A thin beam of light shot from his keyblade and coated the surface of the brick. When it would fade, a cement-like substance covered the brick. "It's easy enough once you get the hang of it," he said afterwards.

Master Ava/Ephemera - Moogle shop - Skuld/Alan/Lily
"I appreciate it, Alan," Master Ava replied, offering him a small smile. "At least someone is on my side," she said, verbally giving Ephemera another jab. The dense male, however, was now too busy chatting with Skuld to notice what the others were saying.

"Haha, yeah! Maybe they are born that way. They seem to be pretty sensitive creatures. I mean, have you ever tried touching their red pom-poms or their wings? They aways get so mad. I guess moogles must just be grump--" Ephemera cut himself off, grinning sheepishly when they would arrive to the moogle shop and see its owner standing outside, glaring at him after hearing his words.

"Talk about rude, kupo!" the moogle exclaimed. "I should give you a hard job just for saying things like that, kupo. Come inside and I'll show you what needs to be done."

"Oh, jeez, why do I have to be in trouble all the time?" Ephemera said, frowning. His blunder would earn a small laugh from Master Ava as she walked past everyone and into the shop. Although she was irritated at him, she still couldn't help but think he was funny.

Hearing the master's laugh, the moogle would turn around. "I wasn't just talking about him, kupo. I'm giving the hard job to all of you! I'm not holding back on giving you extra work, just because you're a master!" he exclaimed, opening a closet to hunt for some supplies.

While the moogle had his back turned, Ephemera chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Ava, teasing her for being treated like everyone else. In response, Ava quickly bopped Ephemera on the head before the moogle would turn back to look at them.

"Ow," Ephemera mumbled under his breath, shooting Master Ava a glare.

"If you children are done goofing around, kupo, are you ready to hear what I have for you to do?"

Ava nodded, and the moogle stepped aside to reveal paint buckets. "All of you... get to paint my whole shop by hand. No magic allowed!"
@Bomb @Takumi @york @MoogleShop

It was lucky for Stella that Master Aced was one of the more patient masters. He quietly nodded in reply to Stella. "I see. Is there anyone else here who would like lesson on how to use magic to fix the fountain?" he questioned, speaking again before anyone would answer him. "Never mind. If one of you doesn't know, that's more than enough for me to review the process."

The master picked up a brick and took it outside, gesturing to the others to follow him. He then walked up behind Stella. "Summon your keyblade for me and I'll show you what to do next," he told her, waiting for the girl to follow his instructions. When Stella would do so, he placed his hands over hers and had her aim the tip of her keyblade at the brick. "This spell is similar to a magnet spell. But instead of focusing on drawing in and attracting enemies to your blade, you need to focus on expelling your energy onto the surface of the brick."

Aced let go of Stella's hands after speaking and drew his own keyblade. He pointed it at the brick he had set up, demonstrating the spell for the others to see. A thin beam of light shot from his keyblade and coated the surface of the brick. When it would fade, a cement-like substance covered the brick. "It's easy enough once you get the hang of it," he said afterwards.​
King snickered with glee, as he stuck the tip of his tongue out and began to follow suit, in testing.

"Should be a good exercise fer the basics. Can't play sweet music, without understand notes. And speaking of understanding boss man?"

King adjusted his shades and raised an eyebrow.

"Hows a place like ours, get Heartless? I thought we don't see those sucka's round here."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Peeps​

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Ophelia began to say, frowning when when Sleepy talked negatively about her own fighting skills. "Fighting won't be so hard with all three of us working together. And like Mason said, we can have a little fun with this." She paused and turned to Mason, nodding in his direction. "I think a little friendly competition would be a great idea. Just because its work doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with it, right?"

"Easy for you to say," Sleepy mumbled. "Anyhow, I'm not being hard on myself. I'm only saying what's true. I'm not good at fighting, and I'm just not motivated to work. I'm more comfortable staying at home in my bed where I can get some sleep." Although she hated to admit it, she had always been a lazy girl. It was exactly why the ones who raised her had named her Sleepy in the first place...​

@Mason Moretti @Mission

Aced let go of Stella's hands after speaking and drew his own keyblade. He pointed it at the brick he had set up, demonstrating the spell for the others to see. A thin beam of light shot from his keyblade and coated the surface of the brick. When it would fade, a cement-like substance covered the brick. "It's easy enough once you get the hang of it," he said afterwards.

"I appreciate it, Alan," Master Ava replied, offering him a small smile. "At least someone is on my side," she said, verbally giving Ephemera another jab. The dense male, however, was now too busy chatting with Skuld to notice what the others were saying.

"Haha, yeah! Maybe they are born that way. They seem to be pretty sensitive creatures. I mean, have you ever tried touching their red pom-poms or their wings? They aways get so mad. I guess moogles must just be grump--" Ephemera cut himself off, grinning sheepishly when they would arrive to the moogle shop and see its owner standing outside, glaring at him after hearing his words.

"Talk about rude, kupo!" the moogle exclaimed. "I should give you a hard job just for saying things like that, kupo. Come inside and I'll show you what needs to be done."

"Oh, jeez, why do I have to be in trouble all the time?" Ephemera said, frowning. His blunder would earn a small laugh from Master Ava as she walked past everyone and into the shop. Although she was irritated at him, she still couldn't help but think he was funny.

Hearing the master's laugh, the moogle would turn around. "I wasn't just talking about him, kupo. I'm giving the hard job to all of you! I'm not holding back on giving you extra work, just because you're a master!" he exclaimed, opening a closet to hunt for some supplies.

While the moogle had his back turned, Ephemera chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Ava, teasing her for being treated like everyone else. In response, Ava quickly bopped Ephemera on the head before the moogle would turn back to look at them.

"If you children are done goofing around, kupo, are you ready to hear what I have for you to do?"

Ava nodded, and the moogle stepped aside to reveal paint buckets. "All of you... get to paint my whole shop by hand. No magic allowed!"
@Ringmaster @Mizos @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@TownRepairs

Welp, Stella was already blushing furiously; looks like being up in front of everyone like this was quite... Uncommon. Perhaps it was for the best that her team hadn't won anything yet, as she might have had a pretty bad nervous breakdown. However, despite this, she still determined to do what she was told, and so... She closed her eyes in order to find better focus, as it was easier to do this when she wasn't directly looking at everyone in front of her and... Summoned her keyblade.

As she was instructed and guided by Master Aced, Stella started to calm down, with her mind apparently focused somewhere other than... The others that were probably watching her. Instead, she tried to mimic the master's motions, and concentrated as hard as she could... Aiming her keyblade towards an uncovered brick.

A deep look of concentration was on her face, but... It was hard to tell if her efforts would actually bear any fruit, until a beam of light shot out from her keyblade as well, coating the brick in a neat layer of a cement-like substance.

"I... I think I get it..." She mumbled, liftiing up her keyblade after she was done, looking towards Master Aced.

Outside of that brief moment of intense concentration, Stella appeared to be back to her mumbly old self again, as she began to take notice of the others that were likely looking at her again. She was quite the odd keyblade warrior, but maybe that's just what happens when you spend most of your life fantasizing about being a hero... But well, only actually worked up the courage to do that a year or two ago.

Skulld - Moogle Shop - Master Ava/Ephemera/Lily/Alan
@Bomb @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Moogle Shop

Skulld was giggling pretty hard at what Ephemera said even before he finished... Perhaps a little too loudly as she had to use both of her hands to firmly clamp her own mouth shut, stifling her giggles just a few moments too late as they arrived at the Moogle shop.

"H-Hello! Mr... Moogle... Sir!" She said, standing upright as she tryied to act as innocent as she could.

Unfortunately those side glances she kept giving Ephemera sort of gave things away, and realizing this, Skulld was tempted to extend a hand and poke one of the moogles red pom poms. Fortunately, she was able to keep it together, and... Not do anything that would further make things harder on them.

Hmm, though she did look awfully jealous again seeing the interactions between Ephemera and Ava... Guess that was somehting that wasn't about to change anytime soon, but she still held firm and bit her tongue. As much as she wated to do something rash, hanging around her friend, Stella, seemed to have allowed to her develop a very minimal sense of self control, which kept her from acting out too impulsively at themoment.

It was fortunate that this was the case too, as it turned out the moogle was giving all of them some... Rough work, and by that it meant painting the entire shop, without magic, what a bummer. Being her childish self, Skulld pouted, folding her arms over her chest as a stubborn look crossed her face, as if she was about to protest to this. However, deep down, she knew that it was only going to make thing worse, and besides... If Stella was here, she'd already have started painting.

Then again... Stella wasn't here, was she?

It was in that moment, that the gears in Skullds head began to turn, and rather devious plan began to form in her mind, before her expression seemed to brighten as she uncrossed her arms.

"Okay!" She said, smiling innocently as she nodded a few times.

Then, with a swift motion, she grabbed a bucket of paint, and hooked an arm around Ephemera's, intending to drag him along with her to a far end of the shop.

"Welp, we'd better get started now! It's gonna be a looong job!" She declared rather loudly.

... Just what was she planning? And well, more importantly, was a skinny little girl like her gonna be able to actually move Ephemera like she had intended?

In either case, while she didn't act out directly based off of some... Childish emotions, they certainly did drive her to do some pretty... Odd things sometimes.​

• Love
KIso/Yavis-Daybreak Town Fountain-Stella/King/Master Aced
@Ringmaster @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"It's a pleasure to meet you Stella Cross please forgive Kiso once this happens he ends up in his own world, please take no offense." Kiso gave a small bow at this only to look over at Kiso who was still lost in his own thoughts.

Yavis wanted nothing more than to talk to the others and get to know them but he wanted Kiso to do that on his own, doing things for him wasn't going to help his wielder grow and judging by the fact he was still stuck on King's card as they made it to the supplies he knew it was going to be a long road. Yavis occasionally bumped into Kiso to make him walk a certain direction since he wasn't paying too much attention to where he was going, almost walking into a lampost three times.

Yavis was surprised when Master Aced spoke since Kiso raised his head to listen to him. He tilted his head at the mention of a spell but shook his head as an indication he didn't know what he was talking about.
"Don't know that one, not really good at magic," Kiso said.
"What the-I taught you that one!" Yavis said hovering in front of his face.
"I don't remember..."
Yavis reached his nubs towards Kiso but pulled them back seeing Kiso wasn't the only one not able to do it, and seeing Aced was going to show them a relieved sigh escaped from him. Poking Kiso he told him he needed to pay attention which the young man reluctantly agreed too following the large man.

While watching the Master's lesson King's words reached Kiso's ears causing him to look over at King, he gave a firm nod curious as to why that had occurred, however when he tried to inquire further Yavis cut him off before he had a chance to speak.
"No you don't Kiso! Focus on the lesson I'm curious about the heartless too but you might learn something here."
Kiso grumbled but crossed his arms and stared at Stella as she attempted to mess with the bricks.
"Who is she?" Kiso said pointing at Stella.
"Stella...Stella Cross, and that guy over there is King 'Coal' Vance."
"I know him," Kiso said holding up King's card. "I have his card, she's harder to remember."
"...the worst part is you have no idea how offense that is."
The two watched as Stella successfully replicated what Master Aced had done, Yavis gave a small content nod at the sight, the girl was a fast learner that was a good quality in a keyblade warrior, he looked at her Chirithy feeling a bit of envy for having a girl so adept at magic, Kiso was only good at smacking things really hard.
"Great job Stella," Yavis said looking back at her. "It takes skill to pick up on new magic so quickly I'm impressed."
Yavis looked over at Kiso who clapped a few times in lieu of words for Stella.
"Kiso you give it a try. You got it down right?" Yavis said turning fully towards him.
Kiso gave a small nod and walking over flexed his hand, as he did his keyblade formed in his hand and he approached the bricks, leaning his head to the side he cracked his neck and pointed the tip of his keyblade at a brick. He had a blank expression on his face casting the spell with a calm gaze. A bright light surrounded the tip before shooting out and hitting the brick, at first it seemed the spell was working up until the brick quickly flew at Kiso. Lowering his head the brick flew over it before the sound of window breaking behind him followed.
"Well you casts Magnet...that's an accomplishment...wish the timing was better though." Yavis commented. "Don't be discouraged try again."
Kiso spun his keyblade in his hand before pointing at another brick and trying again, the brick didn't fly at him this time but instead raised in the air before flying foward, past Stella and hitting a passerby in the head knocking him to the ground. Yavis flinched and quickly flew over to the person making sure they were okay. He returned moments later after the man had stood up and walked off rubbing his head.
"Maybe be a little discouraged...you should perhaps leave the casting to these two, you just do it old school...till you get it down...preferably without casualties."
"One more time," Kiso said.
He failed again but this time the brick flew straight up into the air, Kiso and Yavis raised their heads to the sky watching the brick fade into the distance, Kiso's eyes followed the brick as it fell striking the same man on the head again watching as he fell to the ground with a groan. Kiso dismissed his keyblade with a small sigh picking up one of the covered bricks.
"For safety reasons I should avoid casting..." Kiso said tossing a brick in his grip. "I leave the cement to you too."

• Nice Execution!

@Mason Moretti @Mission

Alan - Moogle Shop - Master Ava/Ephemera/Skuld/Lily

"Paint the shop huh?" Alan thought. He thought he was doing cleanup, not renovations. Alan went for a paint bucket and picked it up when he remembered...

Oh yeah! There's an easy way to paint these walls without magic!

Alan, opening the paint bucket with the help of a pryer, dumped the paint onto a nearby wall. Next, Alan took another bucket of the same color and dumped it all on himself. Then he threw himself onto the wall with paint and begun slathering himself at the wall. With his body, he could cover more space per second than a roller.

Gu3yQLx.png

Of course this was all in the imagination of Alan's mind, so he simply sighed, picked up a paint bucket, and got to work.

@Takumi @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@MoogleShop

• Love
"Ah, it's quite alright, Yavis," Aced began to say, surprised when King would suddenly ask such a question about the heartless. He honestly didn't mind answering. He would do his best to keep the explanation short. "There are actually many reasons as to why the heartless could show up here. Sometimes, they accumulate naturally if they sense a large source of darkness coming from someone's heart. Some individuals have the power to summon heartless. It's even speculated that heartless are simply attracted to attack keyblade wielders. But this is the first time they've attacked Daybreak Town so it's... odd."

After seeing Stella cast her spell, the master nodded in approve and stood back from her, giving the girl a light pat on the back. "Good. If you ever need help training, I'm willing to oblige." Aced paused after speaking, wincing when Kiso would mess up his spell more than a couple times. "You... need more training with your chirithy. Carefully with that spell. If you hit someone with it, that cement is hard to get off..."

The moogle glanced around after announcing what he wanted the others to do, assessing how the others would react to his plan. While they didn't protest, both Ephemera and Skuld wore rather sour expressions. The moogle bounced up and down, shaking its hand at them. "Don't give me that look, kupo! This work needs to be done!" Ava smiled to herself, secretly grateful at times like these she wore a mask that hid part of her expression.

Ephemera rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, looking toward Skuld. "Yeah, I guess we'd better get this over wi-- Whoa!" he exclaimed, surprised when she would suddenly get a hold on his arm and start to drag him off to another corner of the room.

Witnessing this, the moogle shook his head. "I'm going to be cleaning out my closet. No funny business while I'm working, kupo."

Sighing, Ava shot Ephemera and Skuld a momentarily suspicious look before moving to pick up a paint brush next to the bucket filled with blue paint. "Alan, Lily, let's get started," she said to them.​

Lily- Moogle Shop- Master Ava/Alan/Skuld/Ephemera

Lily didn't see what the big deal was about painting the Moogle Shop, although she figured that none of these things would be exciting anyway. Hearing Master Ava speak to her and Alan, Lily nodded in understanding before grabbing a paintbrush herself to begin working. Deep down she hoped that no paint got on her clothes, but was otherwise fine with these developments. Sometimes, Lily wasn't sure if she should really take Moogles seriously when they acted as this one was, they were honestly too adorable for her to handle at times, regardless.

She hummed to herself as she worked, mostly as a way to pass time ,and to distract herself from any thoughts of boredom as she focused on the task at hand.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @york

KIso/Yavis-Daybreak Town Fountain-Stella/King/Master Aced
@Ringmaster @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"It's a pleasure to meet you Stella Cross please forgive Kiso once this happens he ends up in his own world, please take no offense." Kiso gave a small bow at this only to look over at Kiso who was still lost in his own thoughts.

Yavis wanted nothing more than to talk to the others and get to know them but he wanted Kiso to do that on his own, doing things for him wasn't going to help his wielder grow and judging by the fact he was still stuck on King's card as they made it to the supplies he knew it was going to be a long road. Yavis occasionally bumped into Kiso to make him walk a certain direction since he wasn't paying too much attention to where he was going, almost walking into a lampost three times.

Yavis was surprised when Master Aced spoke since Kiso raised his head to listen to him. He tilted his head at the mention of a spell but shook his head as an indication he didn't know what he was talking about.
"Don't know that one, not really good at magic," Kiso said.
"What the-I taught you that one!" Yavis said hovering in front of his face.
"I don't remember..."
Yavis reached his nubs towards Kiso but pulled them back seeing Kiso wasn't the only one not able to do it, and seeing Aced was going to show them a relieved sigh escaped from him. Poking Kiso he told him he needed to pay attention which the young man reluctantly agreed too following the large man.

While watching the Master's lesson King's words reached Kiso's ears causing him to look over at King, he gave a firm nod curious as to why that had occurred, however when he tried to inquire further Yavis cut him off before he had a chance to speak.
"No you don't Kiso! Focus on the lesson I'm curious about the heartless too but you might learn something here."
Kiso grumbled but crossed his arms and stared at Stella as she attempted to mess with the bricks.
"Who is she?" Kiso said pointing at Stella.
"Stella...Stella Cross, and that guy over there is King 'Coal' Vance."
"I know him," Kiso said holding up King's card. "I have his card, she's harder to remember."
"...the worst part is you have no idea how offense that is."
The two watched as Stella successfully replicated what Master Aced had done, Yavis gave a small content nod at the sight, the girl was a fast learner that was a good quality in a keyblade warrior, he looked at her Chirithy feeling a bit of envy for having a girl so adept at magic, Kiso was only good at smacking things really hard.
"Great job Stella," Yavis said looking back at her. "It takes skill to pick up on new magic so quickly I'm impressed."
Yavis looked over at Kiso who clapped a few times in lieu of words for Stella.
"Kiso you give it a try. You got it down right?" Yavis said turning fully towards him.
Kiso gave a small nod and walking over flexed his hand, as he did his keyblade formed in his hand and he approached the bricks, leaning his head to the side he cracked his neck and pointed the tip of his keyblade at a brick. He had a blank expression on his face casting the spell with a calm gaze. A bright light surrounded the tip before shooting out and hitting the brick, at first it seemed the spell was working up until the brick quickly flew at Kiso. Lowering his head the brick flew over it before the sound of window breaking behind him followed.
"Well you casts Magnet...that's an accomplishment...wish the timing was better though." Yavis commented. "Don't be discouraged try again."
Kiso spun his keyblade in his hand before pointing at another brick and trying again, the brick didn't fly at him this time but instead raised in the air before flying foward, past Stella and hitting a passerby in the head knocking him to the ground. Yavis flinched and quickly flew over to the person making sure they were okay. He returned moments later after the man had stood up and walked off rubbing his head.
"Maybe be a little discouraged...you should perhaps leave the casting to these two, you just do it old school...till you get it down...preferably without casualties."
"One more time," Kiso said.
He failed again but this time the brick flew straight up into the air, Kiso and Yavis raised their heads to the sky watching the brick fade into the distance, Kiso's eyes followed the brick as it fell striking the same man on the head again watching as he fell to the ground with a groan. Kiso dismissed his keyblade with a small sigh picking up one of the covered bricks.
"For safety reasons I should avoid casting..." Kiso said tossing a brick in his grip. "I leave the cement to you too."

Alan - Moogle Shop - Master Ava/Ephemera/Skuld/Lily

"Paint the shop huh?" Alan thought. He thought he was doing cleanup, not renovations. Alan went for a paint bucket and picked it up when he remembered...

Oh yeah! There's an easy way to paint these walls without magic!

Alan, opening the paint bucket with the help of a pryer, dumped the paint onto a nearby wall. Next, Alan took another bucket of the same color and dumped it all on himself. Then he threw himself onto the wall with paint and begun slathering himself at the wall. With his body, he could cover more space per second than a roller.

Gu3yQLx.png

Of course this was all in the imagination of Alan's mind, so he simply sighed, picked up a paint bucket, and got to work.

@Takumi @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@MoogleShop
"Ah, it's quite alright, Yavis," Aced began to say, surprised when King would suddenly ask such a question about the heartless. He honestly didn't mind answering. He would do his best to keep the explanation short. "There are actually many reasons as to why the heartless could show up here. Sometimes, they accumulate naturally if they sense a large source of darkness coming from someone's heart. Some individuals have the power to summon heartless. It's even speculated that heartless are simply attracted to attack keyblade wielders. But this is the first time they've attacked Daybreak Town so it's... odd."

After seeing Stella cast her spell, the master nodded in approve and stood back from her, giving the girl a light pat on the back. "Good. If you ever need help training, I'm willing to oblige." Aced paused after speaking, wincing when Kiso would mess up his spell more than a couple times. "You... need more training with your chirithy. Carefully with that spell. If you hit someone with it, that cement is hard to get off..."

The moogle glanced around after announcing what he wanted the others to do, assessing how the others would react to his plan. While they didn't protest, both Ephemera and Skuld wore rather sour expressions. The moogle bounced up and down, shaking its hand at them. "Don't give me that look, kupo! This work needs to be done!" Ava smiled to herself, secretly grateful at times like these she wore a mask that hid part of her expression.

Ephemera rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, looking toward Skuld. "Yeah, I guess we'd better get this over wi-- Whoa!" he exclaimed, surprised when she would suddenly get a hold on his arm and start to drag him off to another corner of the room.

Witnessing this, the moogle shook his head. "I'm going to be cleaning out my closet. No funny business while I'm working, kupo."

Sighing, Ava shot Ephemera and Skuld a momentarily suspicious look before moving to pick up a paint brush next to the bucket filled with blue paint. "Alan, Lily, let's get started," she said to them.​

Lily- Moogle Shop- Master Ava/Alan/Skuld/Ephemera

Lily didn't see what the big deal was about painting the Moogle Shop, although she figured that none of these things would be exciting anyway. Hearing Master Ava speak to her and Alan, Lily nodded in understanding before grabbing a paintbrush herself to begin working. Deep down she hoped that no paint got on her clothes, but was otherwise fine with these developments. Sometimes, Lily wasn't sure if she should really take Moogles seriously when they acted as this one was, they were honestly too adorable for her to handle at times, regardless.

She hummed to herself as she worked, mostly as a way to pass time ,and to distract herself from any thoughts of boredom as she focused on the task at hand.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @york
@Ringmaster @Mizos @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Town Repairs

Stella mustered up a weak, but clearly relieved smile at the Master's words, nodding a little.

"Th-Thank you... Um... Master Aced..." She mumbled.

Then, she leaned down, picking up the brick she had covered with cement carefully, placing it nearly onto the fountain... It wasn't really that hard, was it?

Almost right on cue though, a brick flew past her face, causing her to yelp a little as she backed away from the fountain just in time to see that brick hit an unfortunate passerby. Were these bricks... Alive?

Fortunately no they weren't, because the next brick, that came arcing through the air only to clonk an unfortunate passerby on the head came from the direction of... Kiso. Oh dear...

Stella looked at the still largely unrepaired fountain, before she looked towards Kiso, approaching him somewhat timidly. While she was most definitely not required to help him out, she did feel the need to try and help out those that needed it... In any way she could, and though she was nervous, she managed to speak up after a moment.

"Do you... N-Need any help?" She asked him, stuttering a little.

Looks like her attempts to keep her own voice steady only half worked... Seems like even with her somewhat puzzled looking Chirithy by her side, she wasn't as er... Steady with her words as she would have been with Skulld by her side.

@Bomb @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Moogle Shop

Skulld gave the Moogle a little wink as she walked past him.

"Don't worry! We won't try any... Funny business!" She called.

Her slight emphasis on the word "funny", while innocent on its own, was... Not so innocent if one knew her well enough... Stella certainly would have picked up on this, but, well, unfortunately she was here, so Skulld was left to her own devices... Oh boy.

When the Moogle disappeared into the closet, she grinned from ear to ear, looking at the paint buckets, then the wall... It looks like she had snatched two buckets rather than one... One with red paint, and one with white paint, in contrast to Ephemera's blue.

After a moment of plotting, she leaned in close to Ephemera, trying to keep her voice somewhat discreet as she spoke.

"You know... We should really brighten this place up... Don't you think?" She said giggling mischeviously.

Hmm... Well, she knew she wanted to make the room look silly, but at the same time... She had to follow the moogle's instructions, so, what should she do? While there had been a bit of a plan hatching in her head, she hadn't quite had the time to think of the specifics... Until now.

Fortunately, an idea came to her rather quickly, spurred on by her and Ephemera's little conversation earlier, about how silly moogles themselves kinda looked.

"How about some circus stripes! That'll do it!" She exclaimed suddenly.

Well, "exclaim" was probably not the best word; she was trying to keep her voice down after all, and... It came out more like a loud whisper.

Perhaps circus stripes wasn't the most devious thing in the world, but to Skulld, it was the perfect revenge; the moogle told them to paint the whole shop by hand... But he never mentioned anything more specific than that.

Besides, they might just be doing that moogle a favor; they did sorta look like they belonged in a circus.​

Last edited:
The baffled boy watched Skuld, still wondering what she was doing. He noticed when she grabbed the extra buckets of paint, letting out a laugh when he would hear Skuld's suggestion. "Stripes sounds like a lot of fun! Who knows, maybe the moogle will even like it! It could cheer him up. He needs to stop acting so grumpy."

A cheeky smile crossed Ephemera's lips as he watched the paint for a moment. He then slipped away, coming back with a brush. He dipped the brush into his paint before glancing over at Skuld. "But, hey, maybe we should test this out first before we start painting the walls," he said, with no warning reaching over to wipe his paintbrush across Skuld's back. He then burst out laughing. "That looks pretty good on you!" he exclaimed, half teasing her.

Ava watched the two out from the corner of her eye, unsure if they were behaving. She really didn't want to speak with the moogle to report their actions though. Even a master such as herself didn't want to deal with grumpy moogles.

Sighing, she glanced over at Lily. "So what Union are you from? There are so many people living in Daybreak town sometimes I can't keep track of everyone," she said with a smile.

Tapping his chin thoughtfully, Master Aced mumbled to himself, "Perhaps I will help all of you as well." He stepped toward the fountain and with a wave of a keyblade caused a few of the bricks to levitate in the air. Before he could cast a magic spell on them to cover them in cement, however, he was thrown off guard by the sound of Stella's yelp. This caused him to drop the bricks all around the group. Some of him hit the ground while others fell into the fountain. Because of this, big splashes of water rained over those who were standing close to it. "Apologies," the master said, glancing to the fountain.
@york @Ringmaster @Mizos @TownRepairs

The baffled boy watched Skuld, still wondering what she was doing. He noticed when she grabbed the extra buckets of paint, letting out a laugh when he would hear Skuld's suggestion. "Stripes sounds like a lot of fun! Who knows, maybe the moogle will even like it! It could cheer him up. He needs to stop acting so grumpy."

A cheeky smile crossed Ephemera's lips as he watched the paint for a moment. He then slipped away, coming back with a brush. He dipped the brush into his paint before glancing over at Skuld. "But, hey, maybe we should test this out first before we start painting the walls," he said, with no warning reaching over to wipe his paintbrush across Skuld's back. He then burst out laughing. "That looks pretty good on you!" he exclaimed, half teasing her.

Ava watched the two out from the corner of her eye, unsure if they were behaving. She really didn't want to speak with the moogle to report their actions though. Even a master such as herself didn't want to deal with grumpy moogles.

Sighing, she glanced over at Lily. "So what Union are you from? There are so many people living in Daybreak town sometimes I can't keep track of everyone," she said with a smile.
Alan - Moogle Shop - Ava/Ephemera/Skuld/Lily

"Yo, what are you doing?" Alan would question Ephemera's actions. He then realized that he accidentally used the wrong color on a wall that he'd already painted white, and so Alan went over to find another white paintcan.

Except... Alan slipped on some paint, and fell onto the stash of all the paintcans, causing one hell of a paint explosion, one might mistake this was a Splatoon stage.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @york @moogleshop​

• Bucket of Rainbows

Tapping his chin thoughtfully, Master Aced mumbled to himself, "Perhaps I will help all of you as well." He stepped toward the fountain and with a wave of a keyblade caused a few of the bricks to levitate in the air. Before he could cast a magic spell on them to cover them in cement, however, he was thrown off guard by the sound of Stella's yelp. This caused him to drop the bricks all around the group. Some of him hit the ground while others fell into the fountain. Because of this, big splashes of water rained over those who were standing close to it. "Apologies," the master said, glancing to the fountain.
Alan - Moogle Shop - Ava/Ephemera/Skuld/Lily

"Yo, what are you doing?" Alan would question Ephemera's actions. He then realized that he accidentally used the wrong color on a wall that he'd already painted white, and so Alan went over to find another white paintcan.

Except... Alan slipped on some paint, and fell onto the stash of all the paintcans, causing one hell of a paint explosion, one might mistake this was a Splatoon stage.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @york @moogleshop​
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Bomb
@Moogle Shop

Skulld let out a sudden yelp in response to the sudden feeling of paint on her back... But, it took her only a few seconds to realize that it was Ephemera's doing. The momentary look of surprise on her faced turned into a mischevious grin as she let out a giggle, covering her mouth slightly before she finally turned around.

Uh oh... It was really on now! With her still wet paint brush in hand, and a bucket full of yellow paint in another, she retaliated quickly, in a fierce attempt to leave at least two strips of paint on Ephemera... Somehow.

With the added chaos of Alan suddenly falling on a bunch of paint cans, causing paint to fly everywhere, Skulld seemed to cut loose completely... Raising her paint bucket as she looked for just the right target to dump it on.

Well, at least they were painting the Moogle shop... Except... Well, could it really be considered painting by hand at this point?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Mizos
@TownRepairs

Stella let out a tiny squeak as she raised her hands (and by extension, her keyblade) in an effort to protect her from the water coming her way. While she managed to keep her shirt shorts from getting wet, the rest of her was pretty drenched, but despite feeling a little cold she... Didn't let this hinder her.

"I-It's okay!" She called, a little weakly, as she began to wring some water out of her hair.

She was still waiting on Kiso's response, but, in the meantime, she decided to continue helping put that fountain back together... Starting by picking up those bricks that had been dropped into the fountain, appearing to be almost... Unphased by the whole incident. Her moogle however, wasn't so lucky; its limbs weren't quite enough to protect it from being drenched, but... Seeing that Stella was already doing her thing, it just sorta... Hung around, trying to find a suitable place to dry itself.​

Last edited:
Kiso/Yavis-Daybreak Town Fountain-Stella/King/Master Aced
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster

Yavis promptly bowed to Master Aced at his recommendation, moving over he pushed on the back of Kiso's head to make him bow as well, he had looked bad in front of a master, though it was a Wielder's duty to learn this was a skill he should have already known, and another Wielder had shown their proficiency in the skill already, it showed he was behind. Kiso glanced over at Yavis who could only bow awkwardly due to his small form but kept his head lowered for as long as his Chirity, when Yavis raised his head he spoke.
"I am sorry. I will do better Master Aced to help Kiso develop," Yavis said.

When Stella approached Kiso he glanced in her direction arching a brow at his fellow Wielder, this girl was a little awkward though Yavis told him he was awkward too, staring at her he wondered if he was her kind of awkward. When she spoke to him his eyes narrowed a little at her words, not necessarily out of anger though his body language shifted slightly almost defensively when she approached. His mouth opened only to close when the water splashed on the group, Kiso blinked a few times holding up his now wet clothing as Yavis floated next to him sighing slightly.
"It's quite all right Master Aced, I think it was time for Kiso's bath anyway."
"I bathed yesterday..." Kiso said looking at Yavis.

"You rubbed soap over your body and walked away without washing it off, you missed steps."
"I saw heartless though..."

"It takes two seconds to splash water on yourself."
"I need those two seconds to get close though."

Yavis sighed and saw that Stella was moving away Yavis waved his nubs and quickly floated over to her, he couldn't let this opportunity be wasted by his Wielder's nonchalant attitude. He had to find a way to request Stella's help without doing it for Kiso.
"Stella please help Kiso," Yavis said floating in front of her.
He found this was literally impossible to do and put the notion aside as he stared at the gifted young Wielder, he motioned to Kiso who was staring at one brick then another before trying to stick the two together only to watch them fall as he released them.
"He's good at hitting things...not magical stuff...which requires, patience, thought and a delicate hand. I'm sure he'd appreciate your help. Right Kiso?"
Kiso looked over at the two blinking a few times, he watched the two in silence before giving a small shrug, this caused Yavis to grumble before speaking again.

"Words Kiso we talked about this! Words!" Yavis pleased.
"Hm," Kiso said with a nod.
Yavis started to fly into the water when Kiso grabbed him stopping him from going under, he released him as the Chirithy took a deep breath in and floated next to his Wielder.
"....we would greatly appreciate your help."
"...is she a good Wielder?"
"Yes..."
Kiso summoned his keyblade and pointed it at Stella causing Yavis to move away from his slightly.
"Show me your dual wielding technique."
Yavis bumped into Kiso's keyblade moving it away from Stella only to point at King, causing Yavis to quickly bump it again only to point at Master Aced, he screamed and pushed down from the top of the keyblade making him lower it, something he should have done in the first place.

"Can you not think about fighting for two minutes, just help rebuild the fountain."
"I am...I'm waiting for Stella's help."

"You....that....agh!"
Yavis floated away from the two getting some distance to let off some steam, while Kiso stared at Stella holding up a brick towards her.

Ephemera's small bout of teasing turned into full on laughter after a moment when Skuld would make an eager attempt to retaliate and get paint on him too! He jumped back quickly, just barely dodging his friend's wet, yellow brush. He smirked afterwards, pointing a teasing finger at Skuld. "Haha! Looks like you miss--"
Splash!

A wild paint explosion, courtesy of of Alan, gushed all over the room, instantly covering everyone. They could thank their lucky stars, however, that the moogle shop owner was still cleaning out his closet and hadn't noticed the chaos. But Ava, who had been trying to start a normal conversation with Lily, actually did notice. She let out a gasp when she was covered with a rain of multicolored paint. Her gaze shot to Alan afterwards.

The master wanted to scold him for the little mishap, but couldn't help herself. She began to giggle herself, placing a hand over her mouth. "A-Alan," Ava began to stutter, letting out another laugh afterwards. "You need to be more careful next time! We're going to be in big trouble!"

Laughing himself after the paint splatter occurred, Ephemera took it as a joke. "Okay, who did that!?" he exclaimed, not realizing it was an accident. He scooped up a wad of paint in his hands and began to walk toward Alan, attempting to pelt him with the paint. Instead, however, he would pelt Ava by accident!

"Hey, Ephemera!" she exclaimed, turning around to scoop up a wad of paint in her own hands. "Okay, this time you're going to get--"

The master was cut off when the others would here a knock at the door.

"This is Master Ira. I'm just checking to see how town repairs are going. May I come in?"

Oh shit, the big boss was at the door now.

The man adjusted his mask, letting out a sigh. "I apologize for soaking all of you. It was rather careless of me to be thrown off guard by something as little as a... yelp." He frowned, looking away from the others for a moment. He had a lot of things on his mind right now, namely the arguments the other masters had been getting into lately. Things just seemed so... unsettled.

The stoic master refocused his attention on the others after a moment. He listened to Kiso and Yavis bicker among each other, hardly saying a word as he watched the others. He then suddenly decided to ask them a question, wondering how they would answer. "Do all of you know why we masters have you students rebuild the town? Surely one of us masters could just wave our keyblades and have the repairs instantly taken care of, yes? So why would we have you rebuild the town then?" he questioned, wondering if they would realize the importance behind his words.

Ephemera's small bout of teasing turned into full on laughter after a moment when Skuld would make an eager attempt to retaliate and get paint on him too! He jumped back quickly, just barely dodging his friend's wet, yellow brush. He smirked afterwards, pointing a teasing finger at Skuld. "Haha! Looks like you miss--"
Splash!

A wild paint explosion, courtesy of of Alan, gushed all over the room, instantly covering everyone. They could thank their lucky stars, however, that the moogle shop owner was still cleaning out his closet and hadn't noticed the chaos. But Ava, who had been trying to start a normal conversation with Lily, actually did notice. She let out a gasp when she was covered with a rain of multicolored paint. Her gaze shot to Alan afterwards.

The master wanted to scold him for the little mishap, but couldn't help herself. She began to giggle herself, placing a hand over her mouth. "A-Alan," Ava began to stutter, letting out another laugh afterwards. "You need to be more careful next time! We're going to be in big trouble!"

Laughing himself after the paint splatter occurred, Ephemera took it as a joke. "Okay, who did that!?" he exclaimed, not realizing it was an accident. He scooped up a wad of paint in his hands and began to walk toward Alan, attempting to pelt him with the paint. Instead, however, he would pelt Ava by accident!

"Hey, Ephemera!" she exclaimed, turning around to scoop up a wad of paint in her own hands. "Okay, this time you're going to get--"

The master was cut off when the others would here a knock at the door.

"This is Master Ira. I'm just checking to see how town repairs are going. May I come in?"

Oh shit, the big boss was at the door now.

The man adjusted his mask, letting out a sigh. "I apologize for soaking all of you. It was rather careless of me to be thrown off guard by something as little as a... yelp." He frowned, looking away from the others for a moment. He had a lot of things on his mind right now, namely the arguments the other masters had been getting into lately. Things just seemed so... unsettled.

The stoic master refocused his attention on the others after a moment. He listened to Kiso and Yavis bicker among each other, hardly saying a word as he watched the others. He then suddenly decided to ask them a question, wondering how they would answer. "Do all of you know why we masters have you students rebuild the town? Surely one of us masters could just wave our keyblades and have the repairs instantly taken care of, yes? So why would we have you rebuild the town then?" he questioned, wondering if they would realize the importance behind his words.
Alan - Moogle Shop - Master Ava/Ephermea/Skuld/Lily

Aww, f*ck. Now Alan really messed up.

Wait, why did that part need to be censored? Alan thought.

Because it involves Disney stuff and we're trying to make this friendly for the kids.

Ahem...

When Alan heard one of the Foretellers was about to enter, he knew he had to improvise quick, otherwise there will be alot of trouble for everyone. So, first, he tried to buy time.

"Yo, give us a moment to move some things so you can enter!" Alan would yell out. Then, he would try to gather everyone in the room around and whispered.

"Let's all pretend that a Heartless appeared in here. We'll then make a very quick mock fight... maybe 3 or 4 strikes, while one of us knocks down a bookshelf or something to bar the entrance." Alan suggested. "Worst case scenario, dump me in black and red paint, and pretend I'm a Heartless why the heck did I just thought of that? What is wrong with my imagination?????" Alan would then question himself.

Time was ticking, and everyone would have to agree or disagree whether to execute said plan.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @moogle shop​

• Love
Sleepy - Dwarven Woodlands - Mason/Ophelia
The lethargic female widened her eyes in surprise, shooting her Chirithy a look when it seemed she had convinced Mason and the others to take her along for the mission. She squirmed a bit, twisting her hand around in Mason's after he would take hold of her. The idea of doing work did not appeal to the young keyblade wielder at all! Even if it was back in her own home world!

"H-Hey, whoa, whoa, I'm fine just staying here!" Sleepy exclaimed, watching as Mason would open a portal to their destination. Before she could even attempt to pull away, however, he would succeed in pulling her along inside it. Tripping over her own feet when they stepped through, Sleepy tumbled and dropped onto the ground.

After she fell, Sleepy continued to sit on the ground, reaching down into the dirt to draw circles with her finger. "Now look what you did. I'm stuck here with you guys," she said, a frown curling downward on her lips. "You'll probably regret asking for my help. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to fighting." The girl glanced up, seeing they had landed in a meadow, quite far away from the queen's castle. She could already see a few heartless had manifested in the distance, but they were rather far off and hadn't noticed their small group just yet.

@Mason Moretti @Mission
Mason - Dwarven Woodlands - Sleepy/Ophelia

"C'mon, Sleepy! You can't just give up now! What about the Unions?"

Mason could tell that he wasn't really getting through to Sleepy. "There's got to be some way to get her working," he thought to himself.

After a long pause, an idea hit him like a sudden Thundaga! He had his Keyblade disappear into whatever hammerspace it came from and got into a squatting position. "C'mon, Sleepy! Piggyback ride! All you have to do it swing your Keyblade a bit, and we can take out Heartless together! It's like teamwork and efficiency!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty #Mission

"Ha! Easy pickings boss-man!"

King adjusted his shades to wink once before he grinned.

"Ain't no musician ever waved a wand and played like Louie Armstrong. They had to work at it, and same 'ere. We got keyblades, but ain't no substitute for arms and grit. Basic juju right dere."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mizos @york

Status
Not open for further replies.