Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily-Daybreak town-Others fighting the Heartless

Lily moved deeper into the fray, slamming her keyblade into Heartless left and right while also casting spells in between. She heard someone yell some distance away and turned her head to look. Her Chirithy spoke up then, calling out for her to watch out.

Lily's head turned just to see a heartless swipe at her. She instinctively moved her arms up, intending to block with her keyblade. The force knocked her back, causing her to skid slightly before she slashed and cast a fire spell. That heartless was down for the count.

"How many of these things are there?" she grumbled as she continued to slash, cut, and jab through the masses while also casting spells when possible but tried her best not to overdue it.

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @chaosheart13

Kiso and Yavis-DayBreak Plaza-Everyone-Lily-Skuld-Cecelia​

Kiso quickly blocked an attack from a heartless knocking it away with a firm slash afterwards, he sighed a bit and tapped his keyblade on his shoulder. Leaning his neck to the side he took a moment to survey what was going on around him. He could hear Yavis yelling at him about something, probably about paying more attention in battle but he kept hearing music and it was bothering him. He didn't really have a sense of rhythm so it bothered him each time he hit something off beat, his gaze wandered around and he noticed that a small group was dancing and fighting the heartless, blinking a few times he ruffled his hair causing sand to come out of it wondering what exactly was going on. Perhaps it was some kind of secret fighting stance he didn't know about, one was just dancing earlier so it made sense.
"...why are they all dancing. Is it a fighting technique?"
"Well not all of them from what I can see...the fancy dressed one over there isn't dancing."
Tilting his head he turned seeing more heartless and took his Keyblade off his shoulder getting back into stance. However hearing a scream among the noise he turned and quickly sprinted in that direction narrowly dodging the attack from the Heartless. Sprinting through the crowd he cut through Heartless as he ran past the other wielders.
"Too many," he responded sprinting past another Wielder.
Turning he spun his body and cut one across it's chest destroying it before nodding at her and continuing.

Leaping over an attacking Heartless he slid along the ground brandishing his Keyblade as he came to a stop but seeing a black haired woman rushing through the heartless he realized that someone wasn't dying, which was a relief but he wasted so much energy getting over here. Shaking his head he sprinted towards the heartless directly in front of the screaming woman and taking a heavy step swung his keyblade in a wide arc knocking a few heartless out of her way. He backed up only to bump into the fancy dressed woman, getting sand on her in the process. Glancing back at her he blinked a few times before turning his attention to the Heartless still approaching from his angle. This way too many heartless in one area, it felt like he was fighting back in the desert again, they were endless there too. At the very least the fat ones weren't here he hated dealing with them, but for all the wielders fighting there were still so many left. If it was just himself he'd pay no mind to it but he knew the others were fighting and so many still remained, something about that bothered him.
"....Fancy lady do you know where the Heartless are coming from," Kiso said slamming his Keyblade down on a Heartless.
"Gah focus on the enemy in front of you!" Yavis said floating in front of him waving his arms.
"I am stop yelling," Kiso said turning and blocking a Heartless attack, knocking it's hand away he quickly stabbed it before knocking it away into one of the nearby stands, he flinched a bit at this as it fell apart and rubbed the back of his head.
"Oh for the love of- stop destroying things!"
Kiso narrowed his eyes and turned to Yavis dismissing his Keyblade in the process as he pointed at his Chirithy, paying no mind to the Heartless running at him while his back was turned.
"I'm trying to defeat the heartless, that's hard with you yelling all the time."
"I'm yelling because you're not paying attention, you're still getting attacked!" Yavis said promptly pointing behind him.
"I'll deal with that in a moment we need to talk about positive reinforcement."

Sleepy - Daybreak Town - Ophelia/Alan
Sleepy rubbed her face and blinked before letting out a sigh. She noticed Ophelia's hand and reluctantly took it, deciding it was finally time to stand up. When Sleepy stood up she smiled and yawned. "Folks call me Sleepy," she told the girl. "And don't worry. Surprisingly, getting stepped on happens to me a lot," she admitted.

Sleepy's Chirithy scoffed. "Surprisingly? You shouldn't be so surprised about that. If you lay on the ground all the time you're bound to get stepped on."

"Hey, I didn't ask you," Sleepy mumbled, stepping back with alarm when a heartless tried to pounce on Ophelia. "That was a close one. It seems like you have a handle on things. Maybe I'll stick with you."

Sleepy's Chirithy coughed. "Ehem, maybe you should draw your keyblade so you can help her."

"Oh fine," Sleepy finally agreed, her starlight keyblade appearing in her hand. When another heartless came at her, Sleepy poked it with her keyblade, nudging it away from herself. "I'm not the best at fighting," she admitted to Ophelia, frowning.

Sleepy's Chirithy sighed. "Maybe you'd be better if you actually came to your training lessons more often? But look, even that guy who had brain freeze is fighting now. If he can do something, surely you can too."

Sleepy smiled sheepishly. "Now isn't the time to be scolding me. We have a heartless problem to take care of."

Lily-Daybreak Town Plaza-Skuld/Everyone/Kuso

Lily had taken a moment to glance at the woman who had yelled and noticed that someone was watching her back so that was good. She noticed that the guy sure seemed to have a lot of power to him, at least by her standards.

"Stay focused." her Chirithy squeaked out. Lily nodded and went back to the battle at hand, the music adding a nice background to the battle. Though it went to the back of her mind as she fought, otherwise she'd lose focus.

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @chaosheart13

Ophelia | Daybreak Town | Sleepy and others fighting the Heartless
More Heartless kept on coming, making it seem like there was no end. "Still!" she said as she jabbed at a Heartless, "I!" Slice. "Really!" Slash. "Am!" Cut. "Sorry!" And with one final jab, the Heartless was gone. She shook her head. "It's fine, I don't mind the- COMPANY!" Her last word came out very forceful as a Heartless knocked into her, causing her to stagger back. "Ergh, I'll be fine, don't worry about me, Sleepy!" Her eyes softened a little as she smiled. "It's fine if you aren't good at it, I'm sure others would think the same."

She jerked her head left at an incoming Heartless and began attacking that. She couldn't help but smile as others were making the fight into a sport, with music and dancing. Well, maybe not exactly a sport since they don't have music, more like a party. She was totally fine with that. She slashed and stabbed at various Heartless to the rhythm of the singer who she couldn't identify at the moment.​

Stella/Skulld - Daybreak Town Plaza - Ephemera/Others
@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @chaosheart13 @Mizos @Heartless fighters >.<

Stella was giving the battle her all, holding back the heartless as long as possible... Though, she was resorting to spells now that the numbers around her had grown, fire, lightnight, air, ice, but would it be enough? Suddenly, through the sounds filling the Daybreak Town Plaza, she could hear a familiar shout ringing through the air, growing closer... Closer... She noticed someone knocking a few heartless out of the way of the charging, small form of... Skulld! Looks like Ephemera wouldn't have to look far after all! However, even as Skulld made her way through the heartless, she seemed caught up in the moment, and hadn't stopped running, nor noticed she had made it to Stella, whom quickly raised her hands to try and shield herself from her incoming comrade.

"H-Hey! Stop! It's me... Stell-"

"Yaaa-...! Huh?"

Skulld realized too late that she had already reached Stella, as the two collided, collapsing in a bit of a heap... Good thing Stella's magic caused the heartless to disperse a little, for now, but the two fellow keyblade weilders were a bit dazed... Though, eventually, Skulld got herself up, dusting herself off, before pulling a puzzled looking Stella up.

"Um... Why didn't you stop..." Stella said sheepishly, rubbing her forehead... That was one heck of a reunion.

"OH! Sorry! I got a little carried away... I kinda forgot to check if I got to you when I started swinging and stuff..." Skulld mumbled.

The heartless didn't leave them much time to converse, as more started to gather around them, causing both Keyblade wielders to ready themselves.

"... Thundara?" Skulld suggested, already beginning to concentrate.

Stella nodded, she appeared to be concentrating too...

The two appeared to be preparing to hit the heartless around them with a lighting attack... But it wouldn't hold them off for too long, hopefully Ephemera arrived soon, before they were overwhelmed or something. Fortunately, they weren't too hard to spot for Ephemera, as his search for em would end alot quicker than he had imagined; they weren't too far from where he was right now.

Kainé ~ Daybreak Town ~ Others Fighting The Heartless

"Sooooooo... how's everybody doing?"

Completely ignoring the fact that they were all busy with combating the Heartless, Kainé tried to make some casual talk, keeping up that cute smile of hers. At the same time, she was dealing with the Heartless around her with another wind spell, a variation of the last one which allowed her to keep some of the Heartless in the air. Almost like she was juggling a good number of time in the air.

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @chaosheart13 @Mizos @Bomb

Mortimus | Plaza of Daybreak Town | Others Fighting the Heartless, mostly Millicent

Mortimus could pretty much see that everyone was.. busy fighting the creatures of the darkness to address him, though that was pretty justified-- they were making a bit of a ruckus. And as usual, where there was a ruckus, there was a mess to clean up. The difference between those kinds of messes and this mess, however, was that the one the Heartless was causing was actually kind of fun. More reason to wipe them out, in his book!

Twirl, stab, hop, stab, bend over backwards and wink at a Heartless before lopping them on the head. While Millicent may not like battling (sooooo annoying, when there were worlds to see and sparkly treasures to collect), making battling into a performance was something else entirely. Stromboli would have been proud of her. Maybe. If he didn't put so much stock into his marionette shows.
He had to wonder just who had bumped into him a moment before, though he didn't have to move around much to see-- a young girl in a spiffy dress dancing to the sounds of.. whatever kind of music one other person was playing. And possibly to the sounds of chaos if the dwindling numbers of the Heartless was any indication. It looked like she knew how to enjoy herself, at least! Speaking of which, ambush or not, this still was a celebration, right? Perhaps getting to know other Union members, maybe even ones from his own, would be a good benefit for him. Boredom would quit haunting him for one thing. But first..

"Huh. All of 'em are putting in work. Maybe I should do the same, but.."

Mort lifted his keyblade as he scratched at his cheek, with a Heartless whiffing an attack aimed at his hand at the very same time behind him, tripping and falling next to him as it lost its balance. Without even noticing its existence, he dropped the arm holding his keyblade down, planting it straight into the creature's body and killing it swiftly. "Everyone's mostly handling them just fine. I wonder.."

The young man looked around for a moment, and decided to take a more subtle approach. For every Heartless escaping the wrath and carnage of the other keyblade wielders, he would be there to pick them off one by one! He certainly had the power for such a task, didn't he?

With an audacious grin, he picked up his feet and began moving, assuming a certain path around most of the fighters that were nearby. Passing one, he ended the first victim with a simple slash. With the next one, a little twirl in the air (obviously getting into the rhythm of the music in the background, whoever was playing it) before taking out the other with an overhead strike, stopping beside it briefly before it disappeared. He didn't dance all that much, but he had to admit, he was really feeling it today. Bonking the heads of the residual Heartless has never been this engaging!

While passing a certain girl and continuing his strategy, he seemed to catch her efforts to start some small talk, even among the disaster taking place. He could even see that she was taking care of her own batch of Heartless, and all it took was a wind spell to keep them at bay.

"Ah, not too bad. The circumstances at which-- ah, hold on a sec.. No, ya don't!" Mortimus' face went serious when he could see a single Heartless sneaking off, possibly towards another fighter, right up until he ran up and stabbed it from behind, making short work of it, just like the rest. Afterwards, he'd look over at Kainé, giving her a pleasant smile that completely juxtaposed his previous action.

"So, as I said, the circumstances of how we all met up with one another could be different, but other than that, this is definitely a change of pace!"

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @chaosheart13 @Mizos @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Lissamel

Reactions: Takumi

[dash=blue]
Whistler.png

Whistler was hanging around with his cat friend when this Monday started. Together they were looking at his collection of various whistles and which color he should use today. Last Monday he used the duck whistle so that was out and the Monday before that he already used his red one. Whistler was confused and searched around him to see his cat on his head. Picking him up he held the cat out before three options; A whistle with a star on it, a whistle with a smiley face stick poorly stuck to it, and a whistle with a beard. The cat swung its tail back and forth a few times before pointing to the star decorated one.

"It's time to go!" Whistler said as he stood up triumphantly.

The cat merely raised his hand weakly before snoozing on his head. Whistler then took him down and held him in his arms. Stepping out of his home he scampered down the road. He didn't plan on going to the festival today. No today he wanted to play a song for everyone using his whistle, but he needed a trusty steed and knew where he could find one. Taking his Keyblade he made a quick path to the Dwarves' Cave and hijacked a cart. His little penguin hood stood out making it seem like such an animal was there in the cart as it rolled down the tracks and out the cave.

Whistler was quiet at first, but blew a constant tune on his whistle that increased in volume as the cart increased in speed. Soon, the cart zoomed right through the hole in space time that brought him here and right over a flight of stares. His cat friend slept happily in his arms to the tune of his song. All throughout daybreak Whistler's tune could be heard even if it were the faintest of sounds to those far enough away. Whistler let the cart go guiding it through the road and taking note that Heartless had appeared. His first thought was the well-being of others in the town and lucky for them he came at the right time.

The clanking metal could be heard just as clear as the song and for Skulld and Stella it'd be shooting right by them. Around this time Whistler decided to stand and saw the two being swarmed by Heartless. Even though he did not show it in facial expression his song emphasized the panic he felt as he rolled out the back of the cart and let it slide at bewildering speed right through the horde. Whistler then dusted himself off and watched as his cat turned into a little ball of light again. Drawing his blade he whistled to the two and waved them over to him.

"We should go." He said calmly with his absent stare.
[/dash]

[dash=red]
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[/dash]

Last edited:
Ephemera - Daybreak Town Plaza - Stella/Skuld/Whistler
Normally an individual with a rather carefree tone in his voice, Ephemera shouted loudly for Stella and Skuld with much more concern than normal as he trudged through the crowd of heartless and keyblade wielders. He swatted his blade upward to fling one of the creatures out of his way, turning his blade protectively toward himself to block one of the little black creatures from jumping right into his face. "Goodness, these things are relentless!" he exclaimed, taking a deep breath as he lunged forward at one heartless in particular, bringing his blade down hard upon its head.

"Stella! Skuld! Where are you guys?" the male continued to shout, his blue eyes eventually spotting the girls surrounded by a mass of heartless. He ran with a rush of adrenaline pumping through his veins, charging toward them with all his might. "Fire!" he shouted, casting a weak magic spell several feet ahead to distract some of the heartless near the girls. He wasn't very skilled in magic, but he at least wanted to do something to help even before he arrived to help them directly.

The fire spell he casted was indeed enough to draw some of the heartless away from the girls and toward him. He zigzagged around the creatures who began to chase them, almost seeming to have fun with the fight. "Is that all you got?" he taunted with a small laugh, jumping over a few heartless who tried to slide right into them. In the air, he turned his keyblade toward the ground and slammed it down hard when he landed, creating a ripple effect that killed a few of the creatures.

Once enough of the heartless were cleared from his path, he rushed up to the girls, a large, goofy grin spreading over his lips. "Your hero has arrived," he told them offering a joking bow. "Need some help?" he asked, more relaxed now that he knew they were okay and he could help them out.

Apparently, however, one other hero had beat him to helping the girls. "Thanks for watching out for my friends," he told Whistler, relieved that so many keyblade wielders were around to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lazy wielder gripped her keyblade with both hands, nervously biting her lip. "Awfully considerate of you to apologize, but don't worry! I'll be just fi--" Sleepy found herself cut off when a heartless bounded toward her. With a natural reflex, she swung her arm at it and whacked it hard, sending the heartless flying so high into the air it slammed right into the side of Daybreak Town Castle. She was shocked with herself, feeling like a baseball player who had just knocked a ball right out of the park.

"Wow, who knew I had that in me?" she asked nobody in particular.

Regardless of her comment not being directed at anyone, her Chirithy piped up. "I've always known you had it in you. You just need to train harder."

Sleepy shook her head. "It's not-- Oh never mind, I'm going to help Ophelia before something happens to her."

In the girl's opinion, her swing had been a bit too powerful for someone like herself that didn't know what she was doing. Maybe she had some kind of unnatural talent she didn't know about? Or, maybe she had just gotten lucky...

Even when Ophelia cried for Sleepy not to worry, the girl worried regardless. She rushed up to her new ally and placed a hand on her back, hoping to support her in case another heartless tried to jump at her. "Wow, you're much nicer than my Chirithy. I may not be very good, but I'll still try my best!"

Sleepy's grasp on her blade shook as she attempted a couple of attacks, not managing to get as lucky as she was the first time with a powerful shot. And, to make things worse, every single attack she attempted seemed to tire her out a great deal. She stumbled in front of Alan, who was still fighting some heartless as well, almost getting hit by his blade.

"I wish fighting wasn't so tiring," she whined, trying to regain her balance.

Kainé ~ Daybreak Town ~ Others Fighting The Heartless

Completely ignoring the fact that they were all busy with combating the Heartless, Kainé tried to make some casual talk, keeping up that cute smile of hers. At the same time, she was dealing with the Heartless around her with another wind spell, a variation of the last one which allowed her to keep some of the Heartless in the air. Almost like she was juggling a good number of time in the air.

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @chaosheart13 @Mizos @Bomb
Mortimus | Plaza of Daybreak Town | Others Fighting the Heartless, mostly Millicent

Mortimus could pretty much see that everyone was.. busy fighting the creatures of the darkness to address him, though that was pretty justified-- they were making a bit of a ruckus. And as usual, where there was a ruckus, there was a mess to clean up. The difference between those kinds of messes and this mess, however, was that the one the Heartless was causing was actually kind of fun. More reason to wipe them out, in his book!

He had to wonder just who had bumped into him a moment before, though he didn't have to move around much to see-- a young girl in a spiffy dress dancing to the sounds of.. whatever kind of music one other person was playing. And possibly to the sounds of chaos if the dwindling numbers of the Heartless was any indication. It looked like she knew how to enjoy herself, at least! Speaking of which, ambush or not, this still was a celebration, right? Perhaps getting to know other Union members, maybe even ones from his own, would be a good benefit for him. Boredom would quit haunting him for one thing. But first..

"Huh. All of 'em are putting in work. Maybe I should do the same, but.."

Mort lifted his keyblade as he scratched at his cheek, with a Heartless whiffing an attack aimed at his hand at the very same time behind him, tripping and falling next to him as it lost its balance. Without even noticing its existence, he dropped the arm holding his keyblade down, planting it straight into the creature's body and killing it swiftly. "Everyone's mostly handling them just fine. I wonder.."

The young man looked around for a moment, and decided to take a more subtle approach. For every Heartless escaping the wrath and carnage of the other keyblade wielders, he would be there to pick them off one by one! He certainly had the power for such a task, didn't he?

With an audacious grin, he picked up his feet and began moving, assuming a certain path around most of the fighters that were nearby. Passing one, he ended the first victim with a simple slash. With the next one, a little twirl in the air (obviously getting into the rhythm of the music in the background, whoever was playing it) before taking out the other with an overhead strike, stopping beside it briefly before it disappeared. He didn't dance all that much, but he had to admit, he was really feeling it today. Bonking the heads of the residual Heartless has never been this engaging!

While passing a certain girl and continuing his strategy, he seemed to catch her efforts to start some small talk, even among the disaster taking place. He could even see that she was taking care of her own batch of Heartless, and all it took was a wind spell to keep them at bay.

"Ah, not too bad. The circumstances at which-- ah, hold on a sec.. No, ya don't!" Mortimus' face went serious when he could see a single Heartless sneaking off, possibly towards another fighter, right up until he ran up and stabbed it from behind, making short work of it, just like the rest. Afterwards, he'd look over at Kainé, giving her a pleasant smile that completely juxtaposed his previous action.

"So, as I said, the circumstances of how we all met up with one another could be different, but other than that, this is definitely a change of pace!"

@york @Minerva @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @chaosheart13 @Mizos @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Lissamel

[dash=blue]
Whistler.png

Whistler was hanging around with his cat friend when this Monday started. Together they were looking at his collection of various whistles and which color he should use today. Last Monday he used the duck whistle so that was out and the Monday before that he already used his red one. Whistler was confused and searched around him to see his cat on his head. Picking him up he held the cat out before three options; A whistle with a star on it, a whistle with a smiley face stick poorly stuck to it, and a whistle with a beard. The cat swung its tail back and forth a few times before pointing to the star decorated one.

"It's time to go!" Whistler said as he stood up triumphantly.

The cat merely raised his hand weakly before snoozing on his head. Whistler then took him down and held him in his arms. Stepping out of his home he scampered down the road. He didn't plan on going to the festival today. No today he wanted to play a song for everyone using his whistle, but he needed a trusty steed and knew where he could find one. Taking his Keyblade he made a quick path to the Dwarves' Cave and hijacked a cart. His little penguin hood stood out making it seem like such an animal was there in the cart as it rolled down the tracks and out the cave.

Whistler was quiet at first, but blew a constant tune on his whistle that increased in volume as the cart increased in speed. Soon, the cart zoomed right through the hole in space time that brought him here and right over a flight of stares. His cat friend slept happily in his arms to the tune of his song. All throughout daybreak Whistler's tune could be heard even if it were the faintest of sounds to those far enough away. Whistler let the cart go guiding it through the road and taking note that Heartless had appeared. His first thought was the well-being of others in the town and lucky for them he came at the right time.

The clanking metal could be heard just as clear as the song and for Skulld and Stella it'd be shooting right by them. Around this time Whistler decided to stand and saw the two being swarmed by Heartless. Even though he did not show it in facial expression his song emphasized the panic he felt as he rolled out the back of the cart and let it slide at bewildering speed right through the horde. Whistler then dusted himself off and watched as his cat turned into a little ball of light again. Drawing his blade he whistled to the two and waved them over to him.

"We should go." He said calmly with his absent stare.
[/dash]

[dash=red]
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[/dash]
Ephemera - Daybreak Town Plaza - Those fighting the heartless
Normally an individual with a rather carefree tone in his voice, Ephemera shouted loudly for Stella and Skuld with much more concern than normal as he trudged through the crowd of heartless and keyblade wielders. He swatted his blade upward to fling one of the creatures out of his way, turning his blade protectively toward himself to block one of the little black creatures from jumping right into his face. "Goodness, these things are relentless!" he exclaimed, taking a deep breath as he lunged forward at one heartless in particular, bringing his blade down hard upon its head.

"Stella! Skuld! Where are you guys?" the male continued to shout, his blue eyes eventually spotting the girls surrounded by a mass of heartless. He ran with a rush of adrenaline pumping through his veins, charging toward them with all his might. "Fire!" he shouted, casting a weak magic spell several feet ahead to distract some of the heartless near the girls. He wasn't very skilled in magic, but he at least wanted to do something to help even before he arrived to help them directly.

The fire spell he casted was indeed enough to draw some of the heartless away from the girls and toward him. He zigzagged around the creatures who began to chase them, almost seeming to have fun with the fight. "Is that all you got?" he taunted with a small laugh, jumping over a few heartless who tried to slide right into them. In the air, he turned his keyblade toward the ground and slammed it down hard when he landed, creating a ripple effect that killed a few of the creatures.

Once enough of the heartless were cleared from his path, he rushed up to the girls, a large, goofy grin spreading over his lips. "Your hero has arrived," he told them offering a joking bow. "Need some help?" he asked, more relaxed now that he knew they were okay and he could help them out.
Stella/Skulld - Daybreak Town Plaza - Ephemera/Others Fighting the Heartless
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Others?

"Thun..."

"-Dara!"

The two shouted, striking back the heartless, with a volley of lightning bolts... Though it looked like they were trying to find an opening in the swarm, a place to escape to and find refuge... Though, the arrival of both Whistler, from the Ursus Union and...

"Yay! You're here Ephemera!" Skulld shouted, suddenly running towards them.

It seemed she was practically bursting with joy seeing her best friend arrive... So much so that words were practically tumbling out of her mouth.

"It's been so crazy today! First a foreteller starts saying someone's cheating, then Heartless was everywhere... And and... ... Nnngh! I'm just glad you're here!" She said, forgetting about Whistler for the moment.

Looks like she was in a rather cheerfull mood all of a sudden, and it was fairly obvious Ephemera's arrival had something to do with this, though Stella on the other hand seemed more concerned about the Heartless still around them.

"Um... Whistler is right... We should go..." Stella mumbled, keeping her keyblade raised.

She was watching the Heartless around them, waiting for their next move; it was only a matter of time before they struck again... And she knew she had to be ready... But maybe, with Ephemera here, they could still win this?

The lazy wielder gripped her keyblade with both hands, nervously biting her lip. "Awfully considerate of you to apologize, but don't worry! I'll be just fi--" Sleepy found herself cut off when a heartless bounded toward her. With a natural reflex, she swung her arm at it and whacked it hard, sending the heartless flying so high into the air it slammed right into the side of Daybreak Town Castle. She was shocked with herself, feeling like a baseball player who had just knocked a ball right out of the park.

"Wow, who knew I had that in me?" she asked nobody in particular.

Regardless of her comment not being directed at anyone, her Chirithy piped up. "I've always known you had it in you. You just need to train harder."

Sleepy shook her head. "It's not-- Oh never mind, I'm going to help Ophelia before something happens to her."

In the girl's opinion, her swing had been a bit too powerful for someone like herself that didn't know what she was doing. Maybe she had some kind of unnatural talent she didn't know about? Or, maybe she had just gotten lucky...

Even when Ophelia cried for Sleepy not to worry, the girl worried regardless. She rushed up to her new ally and placed a hand on her back, hoping to support her in case another heartless tried to jump at her. "Wow, you're much nicer than my Chirithy. I may not be very good, but I'll still try my best!"

Sleepy's grasp on her blade shook as she attempted a couple of attacks, not managing to get as lucky as she was the first time with a powerful shot. And, to make things worse, every single attack she attempted seemed to tire her out a great deal. She stumbled in front of Alan, who was still fighting some heartless as well, almost getting hit by his blade.

"I wish fighting wasn't so tiring," she whined, trying to regain her balance.

Alan - Daybreak Town - Sleepy and others

"Whoa!" Alan was almost about to attack Sleepy, and stumbled down on the ground as a result to prevent her from getting hurt.

"Can you not?" ALan asked, as he needed to get back up; otherwise he would get attacked by the Heartless... who are already attacking him.

"Ow! Hey, some help?" Alan yelled as he tried to shake off the Heatless and retaliate.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @others​

Kiso and Yavis-DayBreak Plaza-Everyone-Alan-Sleepy​

Kiso pointed a finger at Yavis as the Chirithy continued to wave it's tiny nubs at him, until eventually he floated past him forcing Kiso to turn to face him. Seeing how close the heartless was to him he sighed and waved his hand a few times until his keyblade appeared. Stepping away from the woman he sprinted forward and running past them swung his keyblade once quickly leaving a small silver trail behind. Resting on one knee a few feet away he stood up raising his keyblade and with a small flourish brought it down keeping his back to the heartless. He let out a content sigh before turning only to see that the heartless hadn't been touched, in fact they had just run back into the crowd attacking another wielder. Kiso pat his keyblade on his shoulder as he clicked his tongue.
"...it didn't work," he said lowering his keyblade.
"Of course it missed you're a rookie, Zantetsuken is too advanced for you," Yavis said floating next to him.
"...I did the flourish though."
"Doing the flourish doesn't mean you hit them."
"...really?"
Yavis sighed and started to explain what technique, perseverance and discipline meant only to see Kiso had sprinted off into the crowd, hearing someone asking for help.

Weaving through the heartless and ignoring Yavis' yelling he sprinted past someone using a wind spell, he arched a brow seeing they seemed to be having a conversation. He supposed the battlefield was as good a place as any to make friends but he put that aside as he approached a crowd of heartless that seemed to be on top of something. Running forward he brought his blade back and knocked them off the trapped young man, he reached down and helped Alan up before pointing at his keyblade as a silent indication to keep fighting before turning away from him.
"Where are the masters when all this is going on," Kiso said sighing as he got back into a fighting position. "There's too many of these things."
"I thought you enjoyed fighting heartless," Yavis said floating next to him.
"Well yeah but I'm curious, it seems all these keyblade wielders are here fighting heartless. I can't find one big wig though...unless I'm just not seeing them."
"Don't underestimate a master Kiso, they can pull off eight Zantetsuken in a row."
"...can they fight with two keyblades too."
"Well next time you meet one ask them...wait stop talking and fight! All your comrades are fighting, even the sleepy looking one behind you. The less you fight, the more work for them."
"Right," Kiso said sprinting back into the heartless. "I'm going to look for a master though."

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ephemera - Daybreak Town - Stella/Skuld/Whistler

Seeing the two girls before him was was sight for his sore, blue eyes. Ephemera placed a hand on Skuld's shoulder and offered Stella a pleased smile upon arriving. Some of the keyblade wielders he crossed paths with, even the Foretellers, who were involved in the battled appeared as if they had been struggling a bit. He had been in a tizzy with worry over his friends, but now he felt more relaxed knowing they were safe. "Thank goodness the two of you are handling yourselves over here," he told them. "I was worried. That huge swarm seemed to come out of nowhere!" He frowned. "And yeah, I heard those cheating accusations. Weird, huh? But hey, if they really wanted to find out about a cheater they could always--"

He paused to look around, seeing a few scattered heartless still loitering about. He had gotten a bit ahead of himself with chatting when he realized there was still work to be done. "It looks like we took care of most of them, but you're right, Stella, we should go and find a safer spot. Maybe if we find a higher area we can pick off the remaining ones with spells from a distance?" he suggested. After speaking, he took his hand off Skuld's shoulder and pointed a finger towards the window of a tall Moogle shop. "Like that place! I think that'll do!"

Ephemera began to rush toward the shop with Skuld, Whistler, and Stella. When they arrived he kicked the door open and rushed in, running up a flight of stairs--a frustrated moogle shouting at him as he did. "Kupo! You're messing up my shop, get out!"

"Sorry, sir, we'll clean it up later!" he promised, too much in a hurry to bother listening to him. Once they had made it to the next flood, the lad skidded to a stop and opened a window. "I hope you guys are a good shot... Magic isn't really my thing, so I'll be counting on you guys!" The boy held up his keyblade and began to fire a few basic fire spells out the window.

---​

Sleepy - Daybreak Town - Ophelia/Alan/Kiso/Yavis

Like a bumbling klutz, Sleepy stumbled around some enemies as she tried to attack them. Most of the heartless she attempted to fight were faster than her, and most of her swings missed. Being forced into battles was a very frustrating thing! She hoped that the others would hurry up and take hold of the situation before her arms weakened to the point it was difficult to pick up her keyblade.

And, to make matters worse, as Sleepy swung her blade around a ball of fire came from a window and flew over her head, singeing the tips of the bunny ears on her pink hood. "H-Hey, careful!" she exclaimed, wincing anxiously after the heated blaze passed onward. She knew someone was just trying to fight the heartless, but she didn't want to be cooked in the process!

When Sleepy nearly hit Alan with one of her attacks, she blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry!" she exclaimed. She considered moving away to give him some space, but then realized he may have been in trouble. "Here, let me help!" she cried, shooting a frozen ball of ice in the direction of a heartless assaulting the boy. Her attack actually hit this time, but it didn't do enough damage to help. Oh well. At least she wasn't being a nuisance this time...

So that's when Kiso cut in and rescued Alan. Thank goodness! Sleepy smiled gratefully at him and nodded. "Wow, thanks so much for your help." After speaking to Kiso, she turned to Alan. "Umm, sorry again about before. Are you okay?" she asked, smiling tiredly. As far as she could see, the mass of heartless had begun to thin out so maybe if she was lucky this fight would be over soon.

---​

Ava/Inivi - Daybreak Town Fountain - The other foretellers

Once she got back into a steady rhythm of battling, Ava actually looked like a true master. She jumped over enemies and slid around them with a sly grace all her own. Ava was quick, nimble, and intelligent, knowing when to plan her attacks so they hit every time. To end a string of magnificent attacks, Ava skillfully unleashed an Ars Arcanum attack on her. It did enough damage to take out the rest of the enemies plaguing her. The master's attacks weren't as powerful as the other foretellers, and yet because of how well-planned out they were they often became far more effective.

Panting after she had finished, the robed foreteller glanced around to look for the others. They were finishing up their own battles as well and she could see them finally heading in her direction. She waved them over and the group began to approach, save for a very salty Inivi who walked slowly behind the others. She still didn't really want to be around Ava, but knew that now wasn't the time to complain about the Vulpes Union. A battle had just taken place in their home and there was work to be done as it began to conclude.

"Well, that was a royal mess!" Master Gula stated as they gathered. "I sure hope it's over. The heartless ruined our parade!"

Foreteller Ira sighed. "Yes, well, the parade is the least of our worries for the time being. It seems we have a much greater issue lurking in our midst..."

Master Inivi nodded. "Right. I say, we call a meeting and discuss our next plan of action with the other wielders. For a start, we'll need to make sure everyone is all right, interview the others to see if they noticed how the heartless invaded, assign some individuals jobs cleaning up the town, assign some individuals jobs fixing things, and of course reassure everyone that we'll have this situation under control."

Master Aced nodded. "Agreed."

Inivi stepped forward, "Very well, I'll speak on our behal--"

"I fear that wouldn't be a very good idea," Master Ira cut in. "After your outburst before these events happened, people are going to question you on them. We'll need to hold another meeting later about your accusations against the Vulpes Union."

Master Ava raised a hand. "I shall speak then."

Ira shook his head. "I fear if you were to speak the crowd would question you as well since you were the one accused. Allow me to be the one who addresses them for now."

Ava sighed and nodded, stepping back.

"Are we in agreement? Good. Master Gula, you're the fastest one out of all of us. Run across town and spread the word that we will be holding a meeting by the Fountain. Once enough of our wielders have arrived, we'll have a quick chat."

Master Gula nodded. "Alright, I'll be back shortly!" The Foreteller then rushed off, shouting to the other wielders and letting them know that a meeting was to be held by the fountain.

@Everybody​

Like a bumbling klutz, Sleepy stumbled around some enemies as she tried to attack them. Most of the heartless she attempted to fight were faster than her, and most of her swings missed. Being forced into battles was a very frustrating thing! She hoped that the others would hurry up and take hold of the situation before her arms weakened to the point it was difficult to pick up her keyblade.

And, to make matters worse, as Sleepy swung her blade around a ball of fire came from a window and flew over her head, singeing the tips of the bunny ears on her pink hood. "H-Hey, careful!" she exclaimed, wincing anxiously after the heated blaze passed onward. She knew someone was just trying to fight the heartless, but she didn't want to be cooked in the process!

When Sleepy nearly hit Alan with one of her attacks, she blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry!" she exclaimed. She considered moving away to give him some space, but then realized he may have been in trouble. "Here, let me help!" she cried, shooting a frozen ball of ice in the direction of a heartless assaulting the boy. Her attack actually hit this time, but it didn't do enough damage to help. Oh well. At least she wasn't being a nuisance this time...

So that's when Kiso cut in and rescued Alan. Thank goodness! Sleepy smiled gratefully at him and nodded. "Wow, thanks so much for your help." After speaking to Kiso, she turned to Alan. "Umm, sorry again about before. Are you okay?" she asked, smiling tiredly. As far as she could see, the mass of heartless had begun to thin out so maybe if she was lucky this fight would be over soon.

Alan - Daybreak Town - Sleepy and others

After fighting the Heartless, Alan was exhausted. After sitting down on the ground, he notices Sleepy.

"Ehh. Whatever. I'm ok." Alan responded. "You?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mizos @chaosheart13

Ephemera - Daybreak Town - Stella/Skuld/Whistler

Seeing the two girls before him was was sight for his sore, blue eyes. Ephemera placed a hand on Skuld's shoulder and offered Stella a pleased smile upon arriving. Some of the keyblade wielders he crossed paths with, even the Foretellers, who were involved in the battled appeared as if they had been struggling a bit. He had been in a tizzy with worry over his friends, but now he felt more relaxed knowing they were safe. "Thank goodness the two of you are handling yourselves over here," he told them. "I was worried. That huge swarm seemed to come out of nowhere!" He frowned. "And yeah, I heard those cheating accusations. Weird, huh? But hey, if they really wanted to find out about a cheater they could always--"

He paused to look around, seeing a few scattered heartless still loitering about. He had gotten a bit ahead of himself with chatting when he realized there was still work to be done. "It looks like we took care of most of them, but you're right, Stella, we should go and find a safer spot. Maybe if we find a higher area we can pick off the remaining ones with spells from a distance?" he suggested. After speaking, he took his hand off Skuld's shoulder and pointed a finger towards the window of a tall Moogle shop. "Like that place! I think that'll do!"

Ephemera began to rush toward the shop with Skuld, Whistler, and Stella. When they arrived he kicked the door open and rushed in, running up a flight of stairs--a frustrated moogle shouting at him as he did. "Kupo! You're messing up my shop, get out!"

"Sorry, sir, we'll clean it up later!" he promised, too much in a hurry to bother listening to him. Once they had made it to the next flood, the lad skidded to a stop and opened a window. "I hope you guys are a good shot... Magic isn't really my thing, so I'll be counting on you guys!" The boy held up his keyblade and began to fire a few basic fire spells out the window.

---​

---​

Ava/Inivi - Daybreak Town Fountain - The other foretellers

Once she got back into a steady rhythm of battling, Ava actually looked like a true master. She jumped over enemies and slid around them with a sly grace all her own. Ava was quick, nimble, and intelligent, knowing when to plan her attacks so they hit every time. To end a string of magnificent attacks, Ava skillfully unleashed an Ars Arcanum attack on her. It did enough damage to take out the rest of the enemies plaguing her. The master's attacks weren't as powerful as the other foretellers, and yet because of how well-planned out they were they often became far more effective.

Panting after she had finished, the robed foreteller glanced around to look for the others. They were finishing up their own battles as well and she could see them finally heading in her direction. She waved them over and the group began to approach, save for a very salty Inivi who walked slowly behind the others. She still didn't really want to be around Ava, but knew that now wasn't the time to complain about the Vulpes Union. A battle had just taken place in their home and there was work to be done as it began to conclude.

"Well, that was a royal mess!" Master Gula stated as they gathered. "I sure hope it's over. The heartless ruined our parade!"

Foreteller Ira sighed. "Yes, well, the parade is the least of our worries for the time being. It seems we have a much greater issue lurking in our midst..."

Master Inivi nodded. "Right. I say, we call a meeting and discuss our next plan of action with the other wielders. For a start, we'll need to make sure everyone is all right, interview the others to see if they noticed how the heartless invaded, assign some individuals jobs cleaning up the town, assign some individuals jobs fixing things, and of course reassure everyone that we'll have this situation under control."

Master Aced nodded. "Agreed."

Inivi stepped forward, "Very well, I'll speak on our behal--"

"I fear that wouldn't be a very good idea," Master Ira cut in. "After your outburst before these events happened, people are going to question you on them. We'll need to hold another meeting later about your accusations against the Vulpes Union."

Master Ava raised a hand. "I shall speak then."

Ira shook his head. "I fear if you were to speak the crowd would question you as well since you were the one accused. Allow me to be the one who addresses them for now."

Ava sighed and nodded, stepping back.

"Are we in agreement? Good. Master Gula, you're the fastest one out of all of us. Run across town and spread the word that we will be holding a meeting by the Fountain. Once enough of our wielders have arrived, we'll have a quick chat."

Master Gula nodded. "Alright, I'll be back shortly!" The Foreteller then rushed off, shouting to the other wielders and letting them know that a meeting was to be held by the fountain.

@Everybody​
Stella/Skulld - Daybreak Town Plaza - Epherema/Others
@Klutzy Ninja Kimmy @ShiroKiyoshi @Others

"Oooh, that's brilliant! The heartless don't stand a chance now!" Skulld shouted.

She miiight just be a bit too enthusiastic, but fortunately she wasn't completely caught up in her own momentum as she rushed along behind Epherema, heading towards higher grounds. Though, she didn't seem to notice the unfortunate moogle whom they had barged in on... Stella seemed to notice this more though as she followed in the wake of the others, shooting the moogle an apologetic look.

"S-Sorry...!" She called, her faint voice just barely being heard as she rushed by.

As they reached the top floor, Skulld seemed particularly wound up about a chance to really shine.

"I won't dissappoint you Effy!" She shouted, it looked like she wasn't quite aware of what she had just said yet.

Skulld concentrated, popping open another window as she gathered up a strong fire spell with her keyblade, before she suddenly launched a sizeable fireball out the window... She was hoping for multiple targets.

"Blizzard!" Stella called out.

An icy projectile suddenly shot forwards from her own keyblade, shattering as into smaller projectiles which spread across the grounds below. Considering how damaged the heartless were below, Stella hoped having projectiles she fired spread out could probably mop up the survivors alot faster.

It took the team a fair bit, but it would appear all the heartless were wiped out; they were safe... For now, but more pressing concerns began to emerge after the battle was over, only further enforced when Gula announced that a meeting would be held by the fountain, looks like they would finally be recieving word about what will happen in light of Inivi's outburst.

"I'll find a front row seat this time! I can't be stuck in the back for this!" Skulld exclaimed, hopping up and down.

Fortunately, it looks like she wasn't about to take off without Epherema yet... Though, Stella didn't seem nearly as excited; a troubled expression had settled on her face instead. It was quite obvious that something had brought the Heartless here, or perhaps, they had been drawn here by someone's negative emotions... But in the case of the latter, there were only a few immediate suspects, the most prominent one being Inivi, however, she hoped that she was wrong about this... If the heartless were truly drawn by negative emotions.

In either case, it seemed like both Stella and Skulld were ready to head to the fountain with Ephemera.

Ophelia | Daybreak Town | Other heading to the fountain
One...two...three... All three Heartless went down with ease with the help of someone using magic. Ophelia blinked in surprise when they were defeated before her eyes. She welcomed it, yes, but it was just so sudden. She looked around to see if there were more Heartless to fight. It seemed like the stragglers left behind were being defeated as well. "Is everyone alright, I wonder?" she said out loud.

Then one of the Foretellers came running by announcing that they needed to head to the fountain for a meeting. She frowned at the sound of the announcement. ...Well, considering they were fighting Heartless moments ago, it was understandable that they were calling for a meeting. Keyblade disappearing, she began to make her way to where the fountain was located.​

Kiso and Yavis-Daybreak Town-Each Other​

Kiso ran through the heartless and quickly slid out of the way as a fireball whizzed past his head taking out a heartless, he narrowed his eyes turning to look at the source of the fire only to see a barrage of magic flying from one of the buildings. Seeing the shots were mostly aiming at the heartless he figured it was some of his fellow wielders. Turning he gripped his keyblade with both hands walking back into the crowd of heartless, he wasn't really big on magic as getting up close and personal was more comfortable, that and he tended to mess up when it came to using magic. Noticing a group of heartless in the distance he started to run towards them but stopped seeing them fall apart from a keyblade wielder's attack. He remained silent watching the cloaked woman tear through the heartless with ease, he slowly lowered his keyblade as he tried to follow the keyblade's movements, but he found it harder the more the woman swung her weapon.
"...one of the masters..." Kiso said bringing his keyblade to his side.
"That would be Madam Ava, she was the one accused of cheating earlier. So how's it feel to watch a master fight?"
"....I can feel the difference between the two of us from here," Kiso said glancing at Yavis.
"Good chance to ask about the dual wielding."
Yavis turned only to see Kiso walking away from Ava and all the keyblade wielders in her vicinity.
"....not going to mess up her combo," Kiso said running into a group of heartless. "...it can wait."

Resting one knee on his ground, he stabbed his keyblade into the ground as Kiso breathed heavily after the last of the heartless was defeated. He slowly climbed to his feet and dismissed his keyblade, reaching up he wiped a bit of sweat from his brow before taking in a long deep breath. That lasted far longer than he expected with everyone fighting, granted doing that alone would have been impossible. Bringing a hand to his chest he tried to regain his breath as Yavis floated next to him, seeing the small cat's worried expression he waved his hand to show he was fine.
"If you didn't push yourself so far things like this wouldn't happen. You ran every which way and-" Yavis cut himself off as the message from the forteller came.
Yavis sighed a bit and turned to see Kiso was already gone, he shook his head expecting no less as he floated towards the fountain.​
Kiso and Yavis-Fountain- Each Other-Anyone in Vicinity
Kiso leaned against a building near the fountain crossing his arms as he shut his eyes, he wasn't sure what to expect from this meeting but after what just happened he couldn't deny he was curious about why the heartless were here. He didn't know much about the people in his own union so he wasn't sure which person was in his group as he moved his attention to the faces around him with a narrowed gaze. He pat himself a few times wondering if he brought something to snack on since he was going to be lingering in the city for a bit longer. Feeling nothing he sighed remembering he was going to head home right after the festival and figured he was just going to eat there.
"...I don't see boss lady."
"Well we're used to not seeing her...but I think there's another reason this time," Yavis said floating next to him. "Some of these wielders are the ones we saw in that crowd right? They were pretty good fighters, wouldn't be a bad idea to get to know them Kiso. Nothing like an ally when you need one."
"...pass," Kiso said shaking his head. "I'm...interested but I don't think now is a good time."
"Ah...I see what you mean...there's might be some tension between the union members."
"Huh oh no...I just can't think of anything to say."
"...please make an effort to listen and join the conversation as need be."

Coal | Daybreak Town | Other heading to the fountain

Well, that was fun.

A keyblade dispelled, Coal smirked and sauntered on over, taking a seat on the fountain as the sounds of Jazz filtered out as he waited for things to begin.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Not dead​

Status
Not open for further replies.