Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate has been rather strange to me as of late. I can't decide if it loves me like a mother or wants to violently rip me apart like a pack of rabid wolves.

I'll work on an app. This looks really interesting.

[fieldbox= Naomi, Goldenrod, solid]

N4tTfsj.png

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Naomi Tashigi
[glow= Yellow]Age:[/glow] 19
[glow= Yellow]Gender:[/glow] Female
[glow= Yellow]Personality:[/glow]

To describe the personality of Naomi in a sentence would be a challenge for anyone with a diverse nature such as her. She can often come across as warm and friendly, happy to listen and converse with anyone who will seek out her attention. She enjoys subjects of philosophy and will quickly become attached to a conversation that surrounds it as she finds the opinions and theories of others to be fascinating and somewhat enlightening in a way. Naomi carries herself with grace and elegance and comes across as a women of refined quality, giving off an aura that will put those around her at ease.

For those who abuse her trust it can be truly difficult for them to regain it, finding themselves on the receiving end of the other side of her personality which most rarely see. She does have the capacity for a temper and it can sometimes be exposed when she's presented with a certain circumstance and consistent provoking. She doesn't like bad manners or those who attempt to show off at the risk of their own health or the health of others. She can sometimes be snappy if she's tired and if she's very hungry she finds it hard to focus on things.

She enjoys deep conversation and especially enjoys beautiful scenery as well as delving deep into the understanding other cultures. To say she hasn't got a thirst for knowledge is a bold lie, for she often jumps at the prospect of learning something new. She also enjoys music and can also sing pretty well, although she lacks confidence to sing in front of others and will often sing to herself when she thinks she's alone. Lastly, Naomi can sometimes appear shy in certain situations where she feels vulnerable, example being wearing a dress to a ball or something similar.

[glow= Yellow]History:[/glow]

Naomi comes from a realm known as 'Volantis' in a city called 'Elysium'. It would be an understatement to say that the city was your average everyday city from the realm of earth, no this city was gargantuan in scale and boasted buildings that pierced the sky itself. Technology had been allowed to run rampant and it showed in every corner you looked in the realm of Volantis. Transport consisted of narrow bullet trains that ran between cities and through the cities themselves, advertisements could be seen plastered upon most walls and billboards and the people themselves swarmed the man made platforms that spanned the city on different layers. Elysium was truly a marvel to those who weren't used to its overwhelming size and the advanced technology that existed within it.

In this world was born a young girl with big ambition. An ambition to achieve greater things, to better the world around her as best she could. Elysium certainly wasn't perfect, far from it in fact and as such was the way with every other city, it had it's fair share of crime, perhaps maybe more so than most given the way things were. Naomi sought to fix this, to cleanse the city from crime and do the best she could with what she had to offer. And so she joined the 'Tar-Enik' who were the cities police and defense force. She was trained and given all that she needed to become an officer and soon she would advance to become one of the most notorious officers within the city. Criminals fled before her and her peers found respect for her as she pursued her goal in ridding the city of those who would seek to harm it.

During a raid late during the night she was forced to give ground to a gang who refused to surrender, sparking a gunfight that engulfed a sector of the city. She was pushed back and eventually become separated from the rest of her team who were supporting her in the fight. She had to run and was chased as the gang members pursued her, latter finding out that the gang had anticipated the raid and intended to separate her from the others to remove her permanently from the 'equation'. Naomi found herself at a dead end and was forced to break into an old facility which had laid dormant since the earlier years of the cities existence. The gang continued to try to reach her but after blocking the door and searching for a way out, an eruption of light appeared before her, the light fading to reveal a Keyblade. Her life since then had been forever changed.

[glow= Yellow]Other Information:[/glow]

Naomi can sometimes be seen enjoying a cup of tea as she's quite fond of it. She also shows minor signs of an OCD like nature.

[glow= Yellow]Keyblade:[/glow]

keyblade_concept_by_andoledius.jpg

~Last Whisper~
[glow= Yellow]Abilities:[/glow]​

Increased Agility: Passive - Naomi is faster, more agile and has heightened reflexes.

Perceptive Mind: Passive - Naomi has a high initiative giving her a higher chance to strike first and to notice smaller details that would usually go amiss.

Barrier of light: Active - Naomi stabs her Keyblade into the ground, causing a large bubble like barrier to form around her for a short time. This barrier blocks incoming damage to her and those stood inside it with her and it'll slowly regenerate MP for the duration that you stand inside it.

Blink: Active - Naomi will teleport short distances straight to a single target to unleash a few flurry of blows. The greater the distance she travels the more MP she needs to burn.

Law & Order: Active - Naomi consumes all MP to separate her Keyblade to form two large pistols names Law and Order which unleash powerful volleys of magic at a group of targets, dealing considerable damage. The pistols reform into the blade once the attack sequence ends.​

[/fieldbox]

Yea Arch, your app is accepted.

Winter, your app is good...

You know what, yea i can do a large group. It'll just mean more parties to split the large amounts of characters into. So yea, you are accepted.

And person who is lurking (rain or whatever your name is, I am too lazy to look right now) you can join as well.

But after you two I am cutting it there. 9 - 10 is something I have never done before (my highest is about 7 actually)

It'll be interesting to see how things work.

Anyway, I shall get to working on an IC soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karyra and Archwar
Yaay ^^

Thank you. When I wrote it I hadn't seen you were full up, so I was holding my breath.

We're all chill. We're all chill.

Reactions: Archwar
Really? Oh thank you! I'll work on a sheet in a bit!

And Done with London! I am still working on the art for her though but let me know if any changes are needed! Will have image of keyblade, Bynx-Bot and Character all up soon - ish

Alright, ill take a look. Should get the IC up later.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome! Can't wait!! EEE I may need to add more into my history O.O but Idk you tell me lol.

Kozato.Enma.full.1015764.jpg

Name:
Keiji Chiba

Personality:
A lot of people don't understand why Keiji is in WDS. This, of course, includes Keiji. He's impulsive, sarcastic, undisciplined, and way too laid back to be a part of a semi-military operation, and beyond that there is no way he will ever achieve becoming a Keyblade Master because of his nature. Yet, he tries his hardest to become a Master out of a sense of duty and pride in his work to eradicate the darkness. He can be provoked to violence very easily if he thinks that it will help someone down the line. As a result he's always somewhat bruised and battered.

To most he's a punk kid who doesn't know right from wrong, and his baby face doesn't help any either. If there's anything that will make Keiji angry, it's telling him what they think of the situation despite him supposedly knowing more because of his status. Honor also plays a part in his short fuse, and anyone making fun of him will quickly find that they made a mistake.

History:
Keiji was born in Tokyo, Japan (The World Ends With You) into a fairly wealthy family. They taught him morals were more important than anything, and that honor must be upheld. However, as he watched his city seem to burn around him, Keiji started to try and fight back against the injustice of the world at fourteen years of age. However, all that did was allow the mugger to kick the crap out of him while the victim escaped. Keiji trained and tried to keep people safe, but he kept failing, his impulse not allowing him to ambush people properly. Keiji never stopped, and soon he discovered that there was more to defend against than the regular mugger and the common criminal.

Heartless tried to take his world again and Keiji attempted to fight them off with a stick. During the fight, the stick became a Keyblade and allowed him some more breathing room, but without training, Keiji would have been overrun very quickly. Thankfully, the heartless were run off by the WDS. Keiji is still in the dark about what saved him and how, but he's still determined to help people.

Other Information:
Keiji Chiba was born on the world of The World Ends With You, but doesn't know about The Game or Reapers.

Keyblade:
Keyblade__Keeper_of_Honor_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

Key Ability: Defender- low health means a tripled increase in defense.

Abilities:
OFFENSE:
Sliding Dash- able to close the distance between him and enemies quickly.
Blazing Fury- keyblade is lined with fire, thus allowing for fire element strikes. This is close range hits with his keyblade only. Uses mana.
Thunder Rage- keyblade is lined with electricity, allowing for thunder elemental strikes. Close range only. Uses mana.

DEFENSE:
MP Rage- Keiji gets hit and his mana recharges.

MOVEMENT:
Quick Dash- a dash that covers a lot of ground quickly.

Last edited:
Ok. Time to take a look at all the apps, organize them, figure out the intro post, and all of that other stuffs.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ok. So we have 7 Keybladers, 2 Non-Keybladers. That makes 9 Characters total. The real question is how to divide the parties and which worlds to go to first...

Was thinking one group would go to the Kamen Rider world (or whatever world Crow's character is from, I forgot its name at the moment, World of Wizard I think was what it was called).

They would meet with Crow's and possibly Nep's character there (unless Nep's character is somewhere else).

While the other group goes to investigate a different world (which will be the world I originally planned on having the group go to when the group was smaller XD)

I'll just call it 'Toriizaka District' for now.

I'll just call it 'Toriizaka District' for now.
Cool.

Could you actually PM me more details about that world? I don't know much about Kamen Rider so it would be good to know.

Anyway, I know I said I would get to the IC today, and I apologize for that, but its late (nearing midnight, I have a huge migrane)

So I am going to turn in for the night and get on this in the morning when I am fresh.

Can I add a stat/power to my keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.