Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipah___kingdom_hearts_mmd_oc_by_nipahmmd-d6l2scx.png
Name: Tidus "Ti" Shiruba

Personality:
Tidus has a variety of moods. But his most natural one is a carefree, energetic, and almost annoyingly protective guy with a deep stubborn streak when he sets his mind to it. But if you get on his bad side, or harm his comrades in any way, you'll see a much darker side to Ti. He can be a force to be reckoned with when pissed off and not that easy to calm down...Unless theres icecream...He behaves for icecream. He hates liars and bullies, he loves making people laugh and smile. He can sometimes be impulsive, acting without thinking that his led him into trouble more than once. On occasion if you catch him on a sugar high he'll burst into song and dance no matter whose watching.

History:
Tidus is from the world "Treasure Planet" where he excels at airboarding and getting in trouble when he wasnt working his full-time job as a Apprentice Blacksmith. His mother and father died in a car accident when he was 12, since then hes lived alone above a Airboard shop. One day he was visited by some Keyblader's who asked him to join their cause as a Keyblader himself. At first he was skeptical, not thinking he had the heart to wield one, but he was soon proven wrong when he summoned his very own Keyblade. After that he accepted their request and joined them in serving King Mickey and the WOD.

Its been a year since then and Ti has practiced hard to be a good Keyblader while waiting to be called on to defend the innocent and defeat the Heartless.

Other:
Ti tends to have headphones around his neck and will listen to music during his down time.
Hes great with animals of all kinds, but is terrified of spiders.

Keyblade:
Day to Night Blade
(Its one blade but it changes from day (left) to night (right) as soon as the sun comes up/down)
2263fbb6b9956f21f69bd0c5cf463bdc.jpg

Abilities:
Guard
Sonic Blade
Berserk
Second Chance
Cheer​

Last edited:
Well so far we have three.

I guess in the end it doesn't really matter. So you can choose to be one or not be one, but I will have to try and find a different way to get your character involved.

Hmm, a Kingdom Hearts Rp. Haven't seen one for a while and the lot of my RPs are dead at the moment and I haven't Rp a lot. Eh, considering that the GM isn't really picky about posting expectations I'll throw up a character after looking at the others.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
it should say adept, that was what i,selected when i made the ooc

Casual to Adopt in the rules if I remember correctly. Eh, mistakes always happen.

1305439261460.jpg

Ghost_replica.png

His robotic friend, EYE.

Name:
Yhu Jin

Personality:(I have a terrible time coming up with personality so bear with me)
Yhu is cooperative and friendly, brought on by the harshness of his world, and will gladly defend against hostile enemies. Yhu is quick as well which he takes pride in, and he isn't physically strong. However, in battle things change. Yhu will become silent as he focuses on a single enemy to take down.

History:
Yhu's childhood is nothing special. He grew up within the only remaining city of his world, the last bastion of civilization there. Yhu was put through various tests to determine what 'class' he would fall under to and that was the scavenger class. This was due to speed, ability to get in and out of areas quickly, and the being able to find items. The scavengers were highly important as they also served as scouts, telling the 'warriors' of possible foes within a area.

Once Yhu reached the age of 16, it was determined that Yhu could go out. This was where he would receive his gear. Basic weapons and armor, but also a robotic companion that didn't help out in battle, but served as a 'PDA' type thing. The first mission was simple. Go into a area, grab all the shiny things, and get out before hostile elements found out.

Mission went well.

Yhu then was sent on a tougher mission. The mission involved working a another scavenger to locate a lost party. Turns out said party was... 'turned' and they had to put them down. The party was easy to take down, but it did scar Yhu for life. When he complained of nightmares later on, the scavenger he was with was mostly kind. The scavenger did say suck it up though.

Years went by and Yhu was sent on simple, harder missions until he was sent with a party of warriors at the age of 19. He and the warriors were tasked with taking down a 'Hive'. Yhu was supposed to scout the Hive, but he was captured. After waiting a long time, the warriors had to go in blind and thankfully they didn't lose anyone. They found Yhu just in the nick of time otherwise he would have dined with the queen. Said queen was taken down by Yhu and the warriors.

The queen had apparently devoured somekind of 'key' for whatever reason. Yhu took it thinking it would lead to somekind of loot to be used by the city. The key was apparently a Keyblade.

Other Info:
Yhu Jin comes from a hostile world where the inhabitants call it the Warped World. Also, I'll PM the GM info about this world as it is an original world.

Keyblade:
0049.04.jpg

This Keyblade is known as the 'Guardian's Wrath', though none know why it is called that. The blade faintly glows a brilliant light blue along with no hand guard. The Keyblade itself isn't in appearance of that of a typical Keyblade so often it is mistaken for a regular sword. The blade is also light allowing for quick attacks yet still deals high amounts of damage.

The Special ability is that it is quick and light while still allowing the person to deal high amounts of damage. Not crazy amounts, though.

Abilities:

Robotic Companion: Passive: Yhu has a floating robot called EYE. It doesn't assist in battle, but acts as a PDA type thing. It will store data about people and places, estimate value of items, etc.. It also can do other useful things, but is near useless in battle. The only thing it can do is bump into a enemy.

Dodge Roll: Active: Simply roll out of the way of an enemy attack.

Speed: Passive: Yhu is quite aglie and fast, able to dodge or strike enemies in rapid succession.

Scavenger: Passive: Increases loot drop rate. Items will drop X3 more often.

Adrenaline Surge: Active: Consumes all MP, must be at full. When activated, Adrenaline Surge causes the user to increase speed and damage output while numbing pain thus enabling the user to last longer in a fight. However, once the effect wears off, damage caused by foes will take effect. If in battle and it wears off, it can be harmful to the user as pain caused by damage will take effect. Pain varies based on type and strength of attack.

Last edited:

View attachment 74247
Name: Tidus "Ti" Shiruba

Personality:
Tidus has a variety of moods. But his most natural one is a carefree, energetic, and almost annoyingly protective guy with a deep stubborn streak when he sets his mind to it. But if you get on his bad side, or harm his comrades in any way, you'll see a much darker side to Ti. He can be a force to be reckoned with when pissed off and not that easy to calm down...Unless theres icecream...He behaves for icecream. He hates liars and bullies, he loves making people laugh and smile. He can sometimes be impulsive, acting without thinking that his led him into trouble more than once. On occasion if you catch him on a sugar high he'll burst into song and dance no matter whose watching.

History:
Tidus is from the world "Treasure Planet" where he excels at airboarding and getting in trouble when he wasnt working his full-time job as a Apprentice Blacksmith. His mother and father died in a car accident when he was 12, since then hes lived alone above a Airboard shop. One day he was visited by some Keyblader's who asked him to join their cause as a Keyblader himself. At first he was skeptical, not thinking he had the heart to wield one, but he was soon proven wrong when he summoned his very own Keyblade. After that he accepted their request and joined them in serving King Mickey and the WOD.

Its been a year since then and Ti has practiced hard to be a good Keyblader while waiting to be called on to defend the innocent and defeat the Heartless.

Other:
Ti tends to have headphones around his neck and will listen to music during his down time.
Hes great with animals of all kinds, but is terrified of spiders.

Keyblade:
Day to Night Blade
(Its one blade but it changes from day (left) to night (right) as soon as the sun comes up/down)
View attachment 74249

Abilities:
Guard
Sonic Blade
Berserk
Second Chance
Cheer​
Done with my CS

Name: Tsubasa Kadoya

APPEARANCE
fAAlsyB.png

PERSONALITY
Like her father, she's a sharp and quick thinker but without the arrogant attitude. She is mostly quiet and is very careful with her words.

HISTORY
Tsubasa is the second generation Kamen Rider Decade, the sole daughter of Tsukasa Kadoya, the original Decade. Her father was known across dimensions as the destroyer of worlds, but she knew otherwise. She knew her father was capable of destroying worlds, but is just as capable of saving it. No matter how many worlds deny his father, he would always be there when it needs help.

Time passed and her father was slowly succumbing to his age, unable to fulfill his duties as Decade no longer, he decided Tsubasa was ready to take on her father's mantle. Seeing what her father has been through, she knows how important of a task this was in keeping the balance between worlds.

And so she went on her own Journey, forging bonds with the worlds that once cast her family away.

Other Information:

Having no actual training, she merely copies what her father used to do (and really bad at it). She also inherited Decade's powers, which is the ability to replicate forms/powers of those who she forged bonds with, symbolized by cards that she acquires once conditions are met

Keyblade:
N/A

Equipment:

Ride Booker - Decade's Swiss army knife, it acts as storage for cards and can swap between Gun and Sword mode.

[Sword Mode] - When things get a little more personal. Light weight and easy to use.

Limit Break: Attack Ride Slash

[Gun Mode] Uses MP in place of ammo, able to fire up to 10 consecutive shots.

Limit Break: Attack Ride Blast

11655491_469889513185352_231466102_n.jpg

Abilities:

Kamen Ride - Takes on the appearance of the card and its stats. Consumes 50% total MP kn activation

Attack Ride - Uses an ability from the form the ability [Kamen Ride] has taken.

Form Ride - Cancels [Kamen Ride] to execute a Limit Break based on the form taken during [Kamen Ride]. Consumes all MP

Done

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tidus has already been recruited by the WDC (World Defense Committee) then.

Seems good.

And we have another... Kamen Rider person in the works. It actually seems pretty interesting, so I can't wait to see how it turns out.

This gives us a total of 7 people. Some Keybladers, some not.

I think I will cap the group here for now (unless I get a CS that is just amazingly good). So yea, maybe room for one more, but for now we have reached our people cap and can definitely have two different parties tackling different worlds or the different parts of worlds for worlds that are larger (and we will be going to some very large worlds at different points)

I added a few nerfs to my character, such as specifying mana usage. Also, my scout-only flying summon has been altered to return to the user immediately after being attacked.

So Tidus has already been recruited by the WDC (World Defense Committee) then.
Ya though he's only trained on his own so far. Would it be okay if I added a Airboard to his equipment?

7 participants consisting of both Keybladers and Non Keybladers. I'm curious to see how the parties are going to be divided.

Alright, just to be clear...

... will the RP start by recruiting Keyblade Wielders who have not joined the WDC?

Yes.

Then the plan is to have them go to a world to investigate, where they might encounter your Kamen Rider characters.

We will have to wait and see what Sluggy's character is going to be (either a Keyblader or Non-Keyblader)

Reactions: Kyy Namosaka
Well well what is this?
Well shoot now I'm going to HAVE to join this.
If there's room. I didn't mean to sound rude. Sorry.

Well well what is this?
Well shoot now I'm going to HAVE to join this.
If there's room. I didn't mean to sound rude. Sorry.
Probably not. Stick around though and wait and see.

Sounds fair enough to me. Consider me your reserve member/thread stalker. You might wanna take down the banner, though. That's how I found this and if it's full you might find yourself with a lot more people asking to join.

Fate finds me well Archwar, how does does fate find you?

Status
Not open for further replies.