Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I don't know what world to make a character from ACK! some many ideas -face+desk- Also I am not the greatest in the world but i am a Graphic Designer, if you give me the dimensions and some ideas of what you would like to see in 'said banner' I can tinker some ideas together and post them up for everyone to gauge and pick apart / edit then make a gud final one for us ^.^?

GOOD THINGS TO MENTION FOR BANNER !

•Do you want the Name + Slogan or just something simple and mysterious to draw peeps in
• Bright or Dark Colors, High Contrast (think purple to yellow blue to red) low contrast (blue to light blue dark, green to yellow)
• lots of images, if so what images should I pull from or do you have some fav fan art and or art
• background emphasis (textures patterns borders highlights?)

Mysterious thing + Name.

Somewhat darker colors.

Just whatever kingdom hearts images you could find that could make this seem like the darker RP it is going to be (don't include any canon KH characters)

And if you think background emphasis should be good, then go for it.

WEWT! alright I'm going to get to work on that now. Hmmm any suggestions for a good electric character world ( not tron lol) I keep coming back to my black lightning character idea who will remain genderless until other characters go up (I like to use male/ female to balance the game play out so there isn't an abundance of either gender)

But also I'm torn on which keyblade to use Guardian Soul, Photon Debugger and One Winged Angel keyblade. Curious are any of those not allowed? Or is anyone else planning on claiming those blades? If they are it will make my decision easier hehe.

Nope~ I'm actually making my own keyblade. ;) Hehe~

OOO what world your character going to hail from? (you have any suggestions on a world that has electric I'm wondering if all pixar/dreamworks movies will be acceptable worlds)

Also working on Banner now! May take me a moment. Where can I get information on how to place banner (which will tell me the sizes I need)

Well... I'm not sure which world I'm going to hail from, but I need to decide on something with lots of nice people. (Since the name of my Keyblade is going to be "Nisu". [Nice in English])

I'll try and find something about that for you~ I'm hoping it won't take me very long.

Thanks Renose

Hey what about Big hero Six sorta world O.O (has idea mwahaha) Hopes this idea is okay.

Or if Video games are an option I could always go with Borderlands lol. That would definately be a darker theme in Kingdom Hearts LOL.

Thanks Renose

Hey what about Big hero Six sorta world O.O (has idea mwahaha) Hopes this idea is okay.

Or if Video games are an option I could always go with Borderlands lol. That would definately be a darker theme in Kingdom Hearts LOL.
I am giving you creative control.

OOO now i'm so torn... Alright I will work on my character and the baner in just a little while have to work on a commissioned poster for prolly , maybe but hopefully no longer than an hour. Going to post a hold in the oOC and watch the thread though I will be lurking in my skype if anyone wants to chit chat. poe.etic.enigmis is the screen name there add me as you wish if you wish.

Yay~ Another beaver! *Chews on a log* OMNOMNOMNOM~

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Eating dinner then getting to work on banner im sorry that took wayyy longer than expected! Sorry again will eat dinner fast

AND I'm back! So Here is the first idea I've put together ^.^

HyIUIdM.jpg

What cha think? More abstract? Like the Colors? What about the logo? ETC ETC any and all suggestions will only make a better one unless yall think this one is purdie cool.

Also HALP! BORDERLANDS character or Big Hero 6 Character?

Alright~ AND I LOVE THE BANNER~ Though it might not be my call whether it flies or not, but I vote for love LOVE LOVING IT!!!

(If you want my opinion on the character, I'd go Big Hero 6 because I was actually going to recommend that to you. :) )

Hah Thanks! i'm glad you like it. And Yeah i'm leaning more towards big hero six Though my idea may be a lil bit crazy LOL.

AND I'm back! So Here is the first idea I've put together ^.^

HyIUIdM.jpg

What cha think? More abstract? Like the Colors? What about the logo? ETC ETC any and all suggestions will only make a better one unless yall think this one is purdie cool.

Also HALP! BORDERLANDS character or Big Hero 6 Character?
It looks great.

I just think that putting the Darkness Origins beneath the logo (and possibly a different font, like a sleeker one) would be interesting.

As would putting what appears to be a rock with keyblades sticking out of it behind the KH logo instead possibly?

I dunno.

Otherwise, it looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.