3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Rita Helmut
1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg

It all seemed so surreal to Rita. Her being chosen to become a Guardian must be some kind of joke. They say there was no formula as to who got chosen but if that was the case, why couldn't she had been skipped over. She just wanted to live a normal life not as the girl who didn't have parents. But now she was to become that one Guardian who had no parents. Maybe this was her parent's sweet sixteen gift to her. She wished she could give it back.

Rita sighed as her legs dangled over her high up perch on an abandon tower that her and friends found one day. Here everything looked so peaceful from far away. The people looked like ants hurrying themselves back to their ant hills while the buildings didn't look so bad. They could almost pass as decent. Way up here everything seemed so simple. There was no Guardians or people, it was just her and her thoughts. She covered her arms across her as chilly breeze brushed up against her.

Yet she couldn't shake that dream of that woman with the keyblade. Yeah it could have been her overactive imagination but something told her it was something more. Maybe it was just a dream that all soon to be Guardians also witness. She really hoped that was the case then maybe she wouldn't feel so strange. She shook her, locking the thought back up. She had better things to worry about after all. She held out her hand and stared at the symbol on the back of her right hand. Tomorrow was the Guardian ceremony where her, her friends, and some strangers would officially take up the mantle of Guardian.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of foot steps behind her. She turned her body so she could see who was walking up to her. A small smile crept on her face when she realized who it was. "About time you got here slowpoke." She chuckled a bit at their reaction before looking back over the city. "Can you believe it? Tomorrow we become Guardians and get our keyblades. Seemed like yesterday we were kids playing some silly game we thought of." Rita curled her legs up against her chest as she leaned against them. "To be honest, I'm afraid."

Last edited:
Reactions: GuanYue
Prisca Iscariot
applibot___gang_road_joker__35_by_rubixle-dbcvmmb-1.jpg

Walking up the steps of the abandoned tower, Prisca couldn't help but thank about her Father. She reached into her denim jean pockets and remove a lighter from it. She already had a cigarette in her mouth and would get a strong rush of dopamine once it was lit. Smoking always helped an Iscariot clear their mind, especially with a big event coming soon. She was a Guardian now, something she didn't ask for and felt conflicted by.

She dreads ending up like her Father, a traitor, and notorious bastard thanks to no fault but his own. Moving the lighter to the head of the cigarette, she flips it open and it ignites, lighting the cigarette. Once lit she takes a strong pull and inhales every bit of precious tobacco smoke and nicotine. She was sure of one thing, she would become a Guardian and erase the stain off of her family name. Her future children would be proud Iscariot's since she refuses to take the surname of another.

Prisca had finally reached the top of the stairs and opened the door that leads to the rooftop where Rita waited for her. She had probably smelt her smoke by now and would realize without looking it was her. "Hiya kid." she greeted Rita, who was three years younger than her. "I'm getting old you know, not as fast as I use to be. You'll understand one day I suppose." Prisca enjoyed teasing Rita about her age, she was by far one of the youngest among them. She too had fun making it sound like she was an old lady instead of a just lazy girl who likes to oversleep. "So where are the others? I could have stolen another 30 minutes of sleep if It was going to be like this." She stood beside Rita as she spoke to her and smoke her cigarette, ashing of the edge of the tower when needed.

Rita Helmut
1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg
Rita shook her head, wondering the same thing. Her eyes were fixated on the idyllic sunset with its many different hues that made it mesmerizing. She couldn't help but to think what was waiting beyond the horizon for them. Sure they were going to be Guardians but that word meant so many things to different people. But more people hated that would more than those who loved it.

Letting out a sigh, Rita couldn't help but think of the others. Sure being late was nothing new but this almost seemed uncharacteristic. She tried not to think too much about it but she was known as the worry wort of their group. She couldn't help it, her friends meanr everything to her. They were the first people who didn't see her as the daughter of a couple of heroes she would only learn about in folk tales. But with these guys especially with Prisca, she didnt have to wear that badge all the time. It was so relieving to her since she had withdrawn from the world before meeting them.

She looked back at Prisca who was like the big sister of their group of misfits. She couldn't count the times she had came to her defence despite the stigmata she carried around thanks to her dad. Truth be told, Rita had a crush on her but had decided not to act on anything. The last thing she wanted was to make things weird between them. "I'm not sure where they are but I hope they're okay. I did hear a rumor that there was suppose to be a Anti Guardian rally today." She paused for moment as she let the words sink in. Her eyes grew wide with worry.

Rita stood straight up and straighten out her skirt. "You don't think they got involved in that do you!? We should go find them!" It was clear that Rita was in panic mode. She couldn't do much but she would do anything to help her friends. She grabbed a hold of Prisca's hands and looked up into her eyes. "They're okay right?" Her question almost seemed like a silent plea. Timidly she let go of the girls hands and started towards the door.

Last edited:
Ea was supposed to meet with the others at the tower. But getting there from his training spot proved to be quire a hassle. The Anti-Guardian rally was taking up most of the streets, and though Ea hadn't mentioned it to anyone outside of his circle of friends, he didn't want to walk right into the middle of it. From the old abandoned lot that he used to train and hang out, he kept to the shadows of buildings. He kept quiet, and cautiously tread as more and more people collected in various areas to listen to the person on the megaphone spout off about this and that.

"Tch." Ea clicked his tongue and clenched his jaw. They just didn't understand. Or maybe... he didn't really understand himself. Being a Guardian was a dangerous job, not only in duty but in reputation. That much was proved by Prisca's father. Regardless of what he had done, what he had connived others to do, he knew deep down that Prisca wasn't the same. That didn't change their first encounter being a rough one, but time had proved that not everyone were what they seemed. And that, was a lesson the stubborn Ea was still learning to this day.

He managed to slip passed the rally without too much problem. He did end up bumping into a few people that were collecting, but without much comment to them, he was able to slip away without being swept away. Eventually he made it to the tower. Late, of course, and he cursed himself for not leaving sooner. He had been caught up in his own thoughts. It made his blood boil. He was messing up...

But as he climbed the stairs, he could hear the faint voices of Rita and Prisca. Prisca, rough and tough, and Rita timid yet endearing. He opened the door just before Rita got to it and looked directly at her, somewhat surprised by how close to the door she was. "I'm fine." He replied, noting he had heard the tail end of the conversation. "The rally is gathering, but easy enough to slip by if you're careful."

240995_182564.jpg

Tai had been standing in the center of the Anti-Guardian rally listening to the crowd express there feelings towards the guardians. He did not really care about the things they were saying since a part of him understood there hatred. He fixes the heavy katana on his back before pulling his hoodie up to make sure the guardian symbol on his neck was hidden before pushing his way out of the crowds. He stops at the edge of the crowd to find a few of his older sisters friends who were about to enter the crowd. He puts his head down making sure he was not reconized before jogging towards the abandon tower.

He makes his way up the tower stairs spotting Ea and Rita " are we finally, getting a new chill spot" Tai says walking up the last of the steps " or, were you worried about us joining that hate mob again " he says tapping Rita on her forehead before walking past the two.
" sorry im late " Tai says taking a seat on the ledge of the tower. " so?, what did i miss?"

Prisca Iscariot

Rita concern for the others was endearing and a little cute. Rita was the type of girl that didn't mind showing her emotions or appearing vulnerable while doing so. Prisca couldn't do the same, her upbringing made it dangerous for her to do so. Tears would earn her a beating from her Father or a harder kick to the guts by the neighborhood bullies. Looking back Prisca was grateful for that abuse, she was one hard glass of bitch because of it.

She was sure the others would arrive unscathed and wouldn't be some dumb to feed into this pointless Anti-Guardian rally. When Rita grasped her hand and ask her if the others were safe, Prisca gave her a warm and assuring smile. "Just remain patient Rita. I'm sure they'll turn up any minute now." She responded hoping to quell Rita worries as she stood up, released her hand and started walking towards the rooftop door. Prisca didn't comment too much on the rally, little point in caring, they couldn't change these people feeling towards them no matter how hard they tried. They're scared, and this is them acting it out.

Before Rita could leave the rooftop, Prisca prediction came true and two of their fellow Guardians walked through the door. First was Ea, a boy who was defined by his determination and noticeable blue hair. The second was Tai, the oldest after her. "I told you so baby girl, nothing bad is going to happen." She said as she continued to smoke her cigarette while looking off into the distance. "Just stay out the protester's way and we can avoid causing ourselves unnecessary grief." Prisca was used to being insulted and assaulted for her lineage, so this rally wasn't anything new for her.

When Tai took a seal of the ledge, a devious smile crept its way onto Prisca's face. Every time she took a few puffs of her cigarette she would ash it on top of Tai's head until he notices. Messing with Tai was a hobby of Prisca's, he was the only one who could compare to her in swordsmanship among the g=Guardian gathered here. And that sword he carries on his back was just way to cool for him, yet the bastard wouldn't sell it to her no matter what. "7000 Munny Tai, I want to mount that beautiful thing on my bedroom wall. You could get a way better weapon with all that." Tai owned a beautiful sword, even if the blade was worn down and covered in rust, the katana still held some semblance of beauty. Perfect for a knock out babe like her.

Rita Helmut
1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg
Rita squeaked as the door almost hit her. But she forgot everything as she gave Ea a big hug, happy to see him safe. When Tai came in shortly after she felt even more relieved. She was thankful they all had made it in one piece. She wouldn't have forgiven herself if something had happend to them while she was up here oblivious to their plight. She was the weakest out of the group and she knew that but when it came to her friends, she would protect them no matter what.

"You guys must like making me worry over you two! I was ready to knock some heads together before you showed up! I mean Prisca was here before you and she must have taken like fifty naps or so!" She huffed a little trying to look upset but she couldn't keep up the act for long. She was a terrible liar and actor. She turned to Ea with a worried look on her face. "I hope the rallies are like the last few times. Just sizzle out before they really do anything." She turned her attention to the exchange between Prisca and Tai and couldn't help but chuckle at them. Looking on the outside it would be hard to see the two as friends if anything they seemed like rivals. But that was the beauty of their group of misfits. They were more than they looked.

Rita walked over to the ledge and looked once more out at the city. Her mind was a whirlpool of emotions concerning what was going to happen tomorrow. A lot of the Guardian Ceremony was kept secret. Sure long ago there was a big feast held in honor of the new chosen and a big celebration to go with it. But nowadays it wasn't as festive. It almost seemed like walking into your own death sentence. Rita let out sigh as her thoughts kept plaguing her. "What do you think will happen tomorrow?" She asked as she reached out a hand towards the setting sun.

Last edited:
"You? Knock some heads?" Ea scoffed a little and pet Rita's head as she gave him a hug. When Tai followed in after him, he let go to Rita and moved to the side. He slowly made his way over to the edge to look out and over the city. He could only imagine that the view looked like once upon a time when the city was peaceful and lively. If it had ever really been, that is. How long had the darkness been consuming worlds? How long had it been since this world had been first tarnished?

It was sobering to think about, but not something entirely on Ea's mind. The ceremony was very soon, and all day Ea had been filled with anticipation and anxiety. Part of him was eager, another part... well afraid. He knew the consequences of it all. But in the end, wasn't this what he was destined one way or another? To be a guard or a guardian, he was born for this.

"The rally was a little bit bigger than last time. It seems like they're gaining more credibility each time. Maybe it's their leader... he speaks really well." Ea mused, crossing his arms and shaking his head. He didn't want to think much about it. What they spewed was just out of fear. They barely even gave room for a solution. And that pissed Ea off to no end. At least have some sort of plan of action. The Guard did. The Guardians definitely did.

Ea watched as Prisca tried to bargain with Tai over the sword and he let out a small breath and a faint smile. It was things like that, and sitting up on the abandoned tower with his friends that gave him a feeling of normalcy. Though none of them were very normal to begin with, there was a warm sense of home.

"Our lives will change." Ea finally answered Rita's question. "For better or worse... I'm not really sure."

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
240995_182564.jpg

"this old thing?" Tai says pulling out the katana and holding it out in the air with one hand. "7k you say" he says pretending to think about it " i think i will hold on to it for a little longer" He says sheathing his sword and looking up at Prisca with a smirk. " you should use that 7k for some nicotine bubble gum , maybe if you quit smoking, i might actually give you a chance " Tai says winking at the woman as he dusts the ashes from his hat. Hearing Rita , Tai turns his head and watches as she reaches out towards the sun. " yea, about that" Tai says looking back out at the city as he thought to his self.

" Ea is right, what ever happens tomorrow our lives will indeed change, that is why i will say this just once, since i don't want this one getting too spoiled" he says gesturing towards Prisca. " you guys may be a group of lame, sometimes violent misfits, but i consider you all good friends , that is w..." Tai hesitates for a seconde
" that is why, my feelings will not change for any of you , no matter what choice you make tommorow, all i ask, is you guys do the same for me"

Prisca Iscariot

Tai suggestion went in one ear and out the other. Nicotine bubble gum? What's the point when she had it at hand already, she wasn't planning to quit anytime soon. When he alluded to him and her as an item, Prisca rolled her eyes and tilted her head toward Rita. "Rita has a better chance than anyone here Tai, especially dorks who refuse to take a good deal when one is offered." Prisca kept a smile on her face she spoke. Prisca took much pleasure in standing upon this tower with friends and being able to talk out of earshot of others.

When Rita reached out to the sun and voiced her curiosity about tomorrow ceremony, Prisca only shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me, nothing I can't handle." Prisca sounded pretty neutral on the subject, she didn't know what was going to happen, but she knew she would triumph once the dust had settled. If it sounded arrogant so be it, nothing wrong with believing in oneself. Ea's response to Rita was a simple and ultimately the most thought out. They had no idea what they would face tomorrow, just that life would be different from then on out.

Tai request was little odd, she didn't expect him to say anything like that. "Hmm, I'll try Tai, but if I see you going down a shit path I won't stand by and let you do it." She held up her almost burnt out cigarette before taking one last pull and tossing it off the ledge. She looked into his eyes before continuing. "Just don't end up turning your back on us, okay?" Prisca then twirled around, placing her hand in her denim jean pockets before walking toward the tower exit. "You guys wanna go down and get some ice cream? I've been wanting to get a taste of the sea salt ice cream they've been advertising recently." She waited for a reply, but just to help ensure a yes she added to her statement. "And since tomorrow's going to be our special day, I think it's only right big sis treats today." Prisca honestly didn't want to be alone, she wanted to spend this last day with her odd little family. She wasn't sure if everyone would make it tomorrow so it was best they enjoy each other company while they still can.

DVw_F49XUAU2GWH.png
The crowd sounded like a damn wave of mutiny all around Ferr. His skin sprinkled with beads of sweat, except for his stomach which had a small box pressed up against it. As he moved through the crowd, the foreigner of this world kept his eyes aimed towards the ground. Until he got away from these people, the main objective was to keep attention off of him. Similar to his body, however, the small blue box was starting to gather precipitation on the exterior. "No no no. I gotta hurry!"

Quickening his pace, Ferr began to shove his way through the crowd. A handful of the rebellious protesters started to pay more attention to the boy. Yet because he was shuffling through other's, no one could get a glimpse of his marking. It was a good thing too! If Ferr got caught he would never forgive himself for failing o deliver the most precious cargo he got. Just for Rita!

...Mostly for Rita. Ferr also had a hint that Prisca would appreciate this gift. A wondrous item to toast their new beginnings with.

The Guardian's breath was starting to get ragged and heavy, having run for at least five minutes straight. As the boy hastened his steps up the tower's steps, Ferr unleashed in a pant, yet still strong cry, "Heyyyy youuu guyyyys!" It was almost like an echo traveling up the rusty stairs.

With an excited smile and jolly step, Ferr appeared from the stairwell. He held over his head a small, blue box with the symbol of a light blue icecream popsicle. "Guess what they had a sale on?" A giant grin appeared between deep and heavy breaths. "It's getting, just a little warm though."

240995_182564.jpg

"Yes ma'am" Tai says doing his best to keep an reassuring look on his face when Prisca looked him, even adding a slight nod before she turned around. A silent sigh escapes Tai as he looks back out at the city. Compared to his friends, Tai had always been know to be the dull one, He did not share any special traits that his friends had, such as Rita's imagination or Ferr's enthusiasm, he could not match Ea's wisdom let alone begin to understand what drives Prisca's strong will. Tai had built a wall around his emotions for so long, he had forgotten how to take them down even around his friends.

But the truth was Tai was afraid, afraid of change, No one knew what would happen tommorow, this could be the last day they all sat down on this abandoned tower together. Tai shakes the thought from his head when he here's Prisca offer followed by Ferr's late arrival.
" about time Ferr, you missed the action , Rita just knocked some heads to save me an Ea "

When Tai began to answer Rita's question as well, Ea shot him a small narrowed eyed glance. Really? Wasn't it a little lame to be calling your friends lame? The moment passed and Ea brushed it off when Tai asked for one request. In other words, never change. It was a sincere gesture that had a bit more weight to it, seeing who it was coming from. Ea didn't respond right away.

Instead, his attention toward to Prisca, who gave a more realistically practical answer. He gave a small scoff and moved closer to the group. Quietly, he agreed with both of them. Maybe because he was lost in his thoughts, he had forgotten to actually respond. Instead, he let out a small hum. But as soon as the salty sweet dessert was mentioned, he tilted his head up. "What's this? Prisca is being nice? And Tai is being sappy. I guess the world really is ending."

Ea continued forward, closer to the door but then stopped when it burst open. He blinked, somewhat surprised, but then a broad grin crept on his face. He chuckled and turned back to Prisca. "I guess Ferr is the new Big Sis." He pointed his thumb at the young man holding the box.

Reactions: Captain808
Rita Helmut
1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg
Rita perked up at Prisca's invitation. She was a sucker for sweets and was the easiest way to win her over. She wanted to give Prisca a hug but when she heard Ferr coming, she thought better of it. Whatever Rita was thinking though, it was immediately forgotten when she saw what Ferr was holding. Her mouth visibly watered.

"Thank you Ferr!" she thanked him as she took a popsicle. Normally she would be polite and waited for everyone to get one but sweets were her weak spot. Like a kid, she went to hungrily devouring the popsicles while audibly saying "Mmmm". "Ouch ouch ouch." She pouted feeling herself get a brain freeze. She smiled though at the others not minding their teasing. They were a close group so she knew it was in good fun. Once she finished her ice cream, a message on the stick caught her attention. 'You have won!' How come it seemed like she had this happened before? She shook her head and showed the stick to the others. "I guess I get a free ice cream?" She asked, her mouth already watering a bit with excitement.

She looked one last time out to the horizon but this time not just the Last City. She couldn't help but take in how the closed off wealthy community of Gilded Heights looked. Its towering walls sparkled with different colors as the sun light cascaded agaisnt it. It was really beautiful to look at. She wondered if there were a group of friends doing the same thing right now. Enjoying a moment before taking on more responsibilities that were thrust upon them. Her eyes looked at the endless arid plains that made up the wasteland outside the city. She heard rumors of people calling themselves Nomads. They were people who forsaken the Last City in favor of striking it out on their own. Was there a new Guardian among them? Would they even returned to the Last City? Nomads weren't seen in a very good light but not as bad as the Guardians. Rita wished everyone could just get along. They were all in this together anyways. Why make it harder than it already was?

Sighing, Rita turned to speak to her friends when a sudden explosion caught her attention. "No. . . " she gasped, seeing smoke and fire in the distance. It was coming from the town square near the Guardian Temple. Clenching her fists, she rushed towards the door. "We have to make sure no one is hurt! Come on!" Rita beckoned her friends before running down the stairs.

Last edited:
Prisca Iscariot

As soon as Prisca was to make her way down the steps of the tower, her friend Ferr finally showed up holding a box...of goddamn ice cream. She glared at him silently, not replying to his greeting. All she could think is that the bastard had stolen her thunder. She gritted her teeth and gave him an icy look meant just for him with her scarlet eyes. "Thanks Ferr, how sweet and unexpected of you." She said putting up a fake smile. She then turned to the others. "Look everyone, Ferr who should have already been here has gotten us some ice cream, the flavor I suggested just a moment ago too. It seems I won't be treating today Ea, probably never again thanks to Ferr." She tried to hide her bitterness, and would probably bite the head off of anyone who would call it out.

Rita was the first to take hers. She would usually be the last to take her if it was anything without copious amounts of sugar, but sweets were her weakness, something that Prisca could understand as cigarettes were hers. Prisca snatched her popsicle from Ferr and popped it into her mouth. She did so in a manner to let Ferr no she wasn't too happy with him at the moment. As she at it, she tried her hardest to not enjoy the thing. "Hmm, I think salted caramel would have been better." she says under her breath, but loud enough for Ferr to hear. "But thank you Ferr, it was sweet of you. Tomorrow I'm treating you, got it?"

Once Prisca finished her popsicle, she wiped her mouth with her jacket sleeve and toss the wooden stick on to the ground. She looked over at Rita, and saw she was looking towards Gilded Heights. Prisca mimicked Rita and looked towards the sparkling walls of Gilded Heights. Prisca imagines they had no troubles behind those walls, but she knew that was never the case. Others may resent those in Gilded Heights for their wealth and social standing, but Prisca couldn't care less about trivial things like that. Ever heard the idiom all the glitter is not gold? "Gorgeous place ain't it? Maybe will get to see what's behind those wall one day."

Prisca then heard an booming explosion, and along with Rita looked toward the cause of it. "Shit." She muttered under her breath as she witness fire and smoke rise up into the air. The location was all too familiar. It was town square, where the rally was going on. Before Prisca could react, Rita was already hiding toward the door and beckoning them to follow. "On my way Rita!" she shouts following closely behind her.

DVw_F49XUAU2GWH.png

Reaching the top of those stairs, Ferr could see the relaxed, if not energized atmosphere his comrades had created. His golden eyes shifted over to Ea and Tai. With a tilted head, Ferr stared at the katana boy with interest. A partial smile lighting up his tired complexion. "I am no big Sis, Cousin. But I am glade Prisca was able to keep you all safe. I would be worried if I came sooner than, now, huh?" A small laugh followed as Ferr reached into the blue box to fetch a certain ice cream. However, his peer and equal Rita, swarmed him.

As per normal, Rita was in love with sweets. But before Ferr could comment on this, 'She' spoke. That ebony dark hair that flowed with not-much-grace-but-whatever. Her pale but, yeah slowly fading, friendly appearance. And the way she talked through her teeth. Those icy but red eyes, like frozen fire. Not even the sound of thundaga would make him look away from Prisca. Ferr was so engrossed in the older woman that he missed every word coming out her mouth, except the ending. "What, a treat for me? That is wonderful..."

Oh, she had already taken a popsicle.

Ferr looked back into the box, pulled out an ice cream and handed it to Ea, and then one to Tai. Remaining in the box, hidden by a Ferr's somber hand, would be a special double-pack ice cream. It had been the more expensive one, but Ferr had bought it for Prisca. Gauging from the way she ate the one in her hand, however, Ferr guessed she didn't especially like this flavor. "Back to the drawing board." He whispered to himself.

Turning to Tai and Ea, Ferr would put on his bright smile once more, and open his mouth for only a second. "So what hap-." Then the explosion went off. "What the?" Rita and Prisca were already on the way out. A chill rushed down Ferr's back as he looked back to Tai and Ea. "Cousins, we gotta go!" Closing the blue box, Ferr would follow the others. As of now, he was tired from having already run the distance between here and the square. It would only cause disorder in their journey to the explosion. Plus, as of now, he was the tallest and slightly broader than his peers. It would be best for Ferr to man the rear and not take up space.

That look Prsica gave said it all. He snickered more as he looked over to Ferr and gave a small smile to him. As Ferr gave him an ice cream, he nodded his thanks and started to eat it. "Looks like we'll have to get together again so that Prisca can treat us." He replied teasingly, turning back to the group. Ea really hoped that the group would still be able to have days like these.

The excitement died down enough for them to enjoy the ice cream for a short time at least. Again, Ea was enveloped in silence as he enjoyed the moment. But soon enough, that moment passed and was replaced with an explosion in the distance. A plume of oranges, yellows and reds reflected in widened eyes as he watched the explosion billow into fire. His blood ran cold. He knew that area well, and so did the others. He quickly scanned over the group of friends before jumping to action.

Rita was already off, and Prisca was second to follow. "Shit!" He hissed to himself and nodded to Ferr, calling him and Tai to move along. He ran after the two girls down the stairs. "Not a good way to start off before becoming a Guardian..." He muttered to himself.

Reactions: MYTH*
Rita Helmut
1421aedb8debe8c1.jpg

Rita's mind was running a thousand miles a second. This wasn't suppose to be happening on the day before they were to take up being a Guardian! It was suppose to be a day they could look back on remember their time together in peace. Why did this had to happen on all days? She clenched her fists thinking of all the innocent people that were caught up in the explosion. Why did people have to hurt each other?

Shaking her head she focused on the path ahead. It was easy to get lost in the alleys and streets of the Last City if you weren't paying attention. Unfortunately the streets signs were one of the first things to be salvaged and repurposed for other uses. The ruined buildings with broken windows and scattered debris were hardly distinguishable from one another. The only buildings that stood unique among the ruin were the ones in the town square. Why an explosion there made Rita worried. What was happening!

Eventually Rita arrived and looked around to see who was around. "Hello! Is anybody hurt! We're here to help!" She practically yelled at the top of her lungs hoping someone would hear her. As her eyes scanned the scene, a sense of dread crept up on her. There was no one here and the explosion? Rita walked over to where she saw the explosion, only to see a bundle of used fireworks. How did she mistaken fireworks for an explosion? Something wasn't adding up and that made her worry more. "Guys, something isn-" before she could finish her sentence, a empty bottle whirled past her shattering behind her. Nervously, she looked towards the source.

"Well well well, guess I was right. The goodie guardians to be wouldn't be able to resist protecting their precious temple." said a voice that was all too familiar. Gulping, Rita tried to control her shaking. It was Wayne Towers, the one bully that had always got under her skin. He blamed the guardians for not being able to protect his parents from the unverse when they attacked. Specificly, he blamed Rita for her parents failure and blamed Prisca's father for taking his sister from him. His grudge towards the Guardians was terrifying. Smirking, he dragged his bat across the ground as his lackeys came out of their cover, holding makeshift weapons.

"Wayne what is going on?" Rita demanded, trying keep herself from trembling. The boy stopped and spat on the ground. The look he gave their group was one of pure hatred. "While the adult guardians are busy, we figured we stomp out you wannabe guardians before you get to the ceremony. If you miss it then we don't have to worry about you ruining our lives anymore!" He was joined with loud applause that only served that the situation was dire. As Rita looked for an escape, she noticed they were surrounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Prisca Iscariot

They ran through the dilapidated streets that had fallen to ruin even before they were born. Everything in the Last City blended together, most of its individuality faded away when the darkness closed in. This city was a reflection of them, their hopelessness and misery were tangible. This place was depressing, Prisca was in desperate need of a change of scenery. She got sick of seeing trash everywhere her eyes went, she even past a few cartons of her cigarettes.

When they finally reached the square, they didn't find what they had expected. They were met with a display of used fireworks. Immediately Prisca felt uneasy and realize this was a setup and they took the bait like a bunch of suckers. Then there was the shattering of a bottle that scattered across their feet. Prisca saw who through it and how close it flew pass Rita's face. "Wayne." She growled his name like a lioness and stepped up to Rita's side.

Wayne Towers was a bully, an asshole filled with disdain for guardians and some personal grudges on top. His disdain for Prisca stemmed from her being an Iscariot, which was normal for her. He was one of many who felt that way about her. It seemed he was alone, but Prisca knew that wasn't Towers thing. He was an Alpha, a pack leader, and he had his wolves close at hand. They soon started leaving their hiding spot with makeshift weapons. "Wayne, turn around and take your weak crew with you. Trying to beat us is only going to end badly..for you cock suckers that is." Prisca cracked her neck and started to take off her red jacket. She looked back at Tai, Ea, and Ferr. "Well, you boys ready to get rowdy?"

She then put her hand on Rita's shoulder. "Runaway, get help or hide." She says to her in her ear as she pulls her back. She spoke softly Rita, trying her hardest to not sound cold or callous. "You're shacking, if you can't get over that you can't fight with us. No one wants to worry about you during this. If I get distracted I could in up in some serious trouble. " Hopefully, Rita would understand and not take Prisca the wrong way or even worse, try something asinine.

Prisca tied her jack around her waist leaving her in just a sleeveless to shirt. As she waited for them to come her way, Prisca whistled a melody and began to stretch her arms from left to right. With Prisca jacket now off, she was able to show off her guns.

Prisca was raised by a man named Luke after her Father died. He was a friend and a hard ass all the same. She grew up with a gaggle of young boys and they love beating on her for fun like the rest of the Last City. The only difference was they did it to each other too, their own way of showing love. If Prisca was ever going to get some peace and quiet, she had to become an animal herself. On top of that, Luck refuse to tolerate someone weak in body or will.

"Oh yeah, can I get a hair band Rit? I don't need hair getting in my face."

240995_182564.jpg
As the other's ran off Tai stood there with bis popsicle in his mouth clueless to what had just happened. He turns around to look at the puff at smoke ~ did they want to see the fire works ~ " what a drag" Tai says running after the group trying to catch up with the group but stops mid way down the tower staircase " no!" he yells reaching his hand out just his popsicle slips out of his mouth and falls.

As he watches the popsicle fall an image flashes in his a mind causing Tai to quickly retract his hand letting the Popsicle fall to the lower floor of the tower. Tai continues to run down the stairs doing his best to quickly forget that image. It takes him a few minutes to catch up his friends who had been surrounded by Wayne and his weak band of losers. Tai rolls his eyes before placing his hands on the hilt of his sword ~lets see~ he says looking around as he slowly walks closer ~ its not too bad i guess~ Tai says kicking the back leg of one of the goons knocking him to his ass allowing him to walk into the circle next to his friends.

" yo Prisca, that offer still on the table "

He says referring to her treating them to some ice cream since he had dropped his.